- Text Size +

Alex's legs were getting a bit restless at the softball game. He had been standing for a while and started to walk in place a bit, just to shake off the feeling that he was turning to stone. It was his friend Justin who invited him to come watch the game, and Alex figured it was the perfect way to kill a couple hours. Softball wasn't exactly his favourite but he didn't mind spectating, and of course it came with its own rewards.

On his friend's team was Sarah, a very cute girl who he had gotten to know over the past couple weeks. They met during a few games, chatted, and even flirted a little. Needless to say Alex was starting to develop a little crush on her. She was a tan brunette, and close to his age at around 27 years old. She was cute and athletic with a very cheerful face, but that wasn't the only part of her that was pleasing to the eyes. Whenever she turned around Alex drank in the view of her backside, she had a perfect round bubble butt that he couldn't look away from. It looked soft to the touch, just like her thick juicy thighs and her breasts up above. Her chest was a bit larger than the average girl's, and quite perky to boot. They filled nicely into her black tank top, stretching the holes under her armpits out just enough for Alex to get a look at some sideboobage.

The real treat of course was when she went to go pick up the ball. When she bent over he would get the perfect view of her ass. The tight pink athletic shorts she was wearing stuck very close to her curves, and explored deep into the crevices Alex could only dream of. As much as he felt like taking a break and sitting down somewhere he knew he'd be giving up a great view. When Sarah was done out in the field, she went back to sitting on the metal bench on the sidelines, finally taking a break eith her teammates. Alex casually located himself to standing a distance behind her at the team's bench. He pretended to watch the game as best he could, but every now and then he snuck a peek at her perfect plump ass cheeks.

The way Sarah's phat hams sank into the bench was sublime, in a way that almost made Alex jealous. She had enough cushion back there to make even the most hard and unforgiving bench comfortable, and her thighs were absolutely spilling over the edge. Tantalizing droplets of girl sweat ran down her backside and off her legs, shining in the light and dripping like juices off a delicious steak.

His gaze was interrupted by Sarah suddenly standing up to play some more, signaled by her big soft globes pressing back together. She felt the wet squish inside her pink athletic shorts and turned around to notice that she was dripping with her own sweat. Awkwardly she then saw Alex standing behind her, who milliseconds beforehand darted his eyes away to seem like he was looking anywhere else.

"Oooooh wow my butt is really sweaty today... sorry ha ha!" she giggled at him, in an embarassed manner.

Alex tried to play it off as cool as he could.

"Psh, whatever! Who cares? You're playing softball of course you're gonna get sweaty." he said back.

"No, really, look at the bench! It's seriously drenched right now! Ha ha..." she laughed awkwardly again.

Alex peered down at the bench where she was just sitting. It actually was just as sweaty as she had claimed. A unmistakable heart-shaped imprint of her behind was left on the seat, glistening at where her sweat was dripping. Her whole ass must have soaked through her tiny pink shorts! Alex couldn't look away from the wet spot, it was so big and clear. How was it even possible for her butt to be that wet already? Her ass must be dripping with juices, like two huge freshly squeezed oranges. By the time he looked back up from the impressive bench mark Sarah was already walking away. Her gorgeous round cheeks swayed from side to side with her hips as she made her way back to the field, arousing Alex further. The stretchy pink material pulled as her huge buns jiggled together. Just how much of a sweaty musky heaven would it be like inside that ass? God only knew.

No good, Alex was actually starting to get a bit hard. Her amazing ass was driving him nuts, he needed to go cool down. It would be pretty bad if people saw him popping a boner right there at the softball game, it could ruin his reputation. Taking a break from both Sarah and softball he looked for a place to go smoke. He had a joint saved in his pocket and wanted to just mellow out for a bit. The game was fairly crowded so Alex ended up going to a nearby porta potty and smoking in there.

After about a minute he was already feeling more chill, calming down the thoughts of Sarah's delicious sweaty butt. Another minute later and he started to feel a bit funny. Was there something up with this weed? It was making him feel a bit dizzy. Too dizzy. Before long his head felt like it was seriously spinning around in circles, he needed air. Alex fumbled with the lock on the porta potty for a few seconds when suddenly he was leaning on his side. He hit the wall and slumped down, almost like he was sinking into the floor...

Soon after everything went clear again, but his surroundings looked different. Why was the toilet suddenly huge and towering above him? Alex had mysteriously shrunk down to 1 cm in size, and now everything looked gigantic to him! How could this have happened?!

Before his question could be pondered the door swung open. Uh oh. This wasn't good. The person was a girl judging by their legs. Alex craned his neck looking up, following the huge limbs to a pair of tight pink shorts.

"It smells like pot in here. Ugh, oh well..."

It was Sarah's voice! Holy shit what were the odds?! She stepped all the way in and closed the door, nearly stepping on Alex. Luckily he dove to the side at the last second, avoiding an untimely death. Huge drops of sweat dripped from her ass cheeks above, splashing around the tiny man. Was she here to take a break like he was or was she actually about to...?

Of course the answer came with her unceremoniously peeling off her tight shorts. Alex watched in terror as the gigantic sopping bottoms were flung down to the floor, directly on top of him. Sarah's ass came into thunderous contact with the seat, shaking the ground beneath Alex as she sat down. He was buried under her stuffy wet shorts breathing in an entire softball's game worth of sweaty ass musk. As sexy as this girl was, her dripping wet shorts still smelled like ass and Alex wanted to get out. It took him a bit to dig through the heavy material but eventually he made it free and could take in some fresh air again. From where he stood now was an incredible view of a sexy goddess sitting on her throne as she peed.

The sound coming from up above was something like a waterfall, such a small amount of liquid being squirted out was enormous compared to him. He felt a little ashamed to be spying on her while she did her business but it wasn't exactly his fault that things had ended up this way. He wasn't planning on spying on her while she went to the bathroom, really! There had to be some way to get her attention, to let her know he was in here with her. It was a longshot, but he thought that if he climbed up onto her shorts, maybe she would see him waving right in front of her. It took a great effort but Alex was able to pull himself up on top of the massive damp piece of clothing. He started making his way to the middle, where he'd be seen the most easily when he noticed Sarah had a thong resting in her shorts. She was wearing this all game? It was black and sexy, but utterly concentrated with the scent of her ass's sweat. The idea of being so close to something that was wedged up her butt was hot, but in reality it smelled kinda of gross.

Just then something happened that he wasn't expecting. Sarah held her breath for a second and pushed out a massive trumpeting fart into the toilet. It wasn't just loud, it was deafening, way more boisterous than a normal person's fart should be. Alex's eyes widened in shock from hearing it, as if a gunshot went off, the huge bellowing ass blast that came from this girl sounded nasty. Not soon after she pushed out another ear-splitting butt bomb, one so devastating that Alex could swear he felt the porta potty shake a little. To add on to the beyond-weird experience that was unfolding Sarah let out a huge sigh of relief.

"MAN that felt good to let out finally!" she proclaimed "Fuck, I've been holding that one in all game. It was really big, I think maybe I ate too much last night? Oh wait, there's more coming!"

With an unfeminine grunt she leaned forward and let another huge burst of flatulence erupt from her cheeks. Not only was this the biggest one yet, but it sounded wet. Alex recoiled a little as he heard the fart splatter out her shapely butt. With the way she was sitting she was letting her ass halves press together, and so the wet fart must have splashed all the way through her crack on the way out. Just the thought of her already-swampy crevice being plastered with reeking ass juices wasn't pretty. Yet, Sarah smiled contently with relief, even giggling a little at the sound she just made. Her butt was dripping fermented ass slime down into the toilet below but all she could think about was how nice it felt coming out. The smell didn't bother her since it was her own brand, but down at Alex's tiny level the stink started to creep in. Sarah's gas smelled particularly rank, like old milk that had been left in the sun for too long. The shrunken man coughed at the stench, covering his nose to avoid the stinging feeling he was getting. It wasn't going away and Sarah only added to the problem by letting loose another wet booty blast up above.

"Aaahhn, that's a lot better" she said, completely oblivious to Alex's suffering.

With that she started to get off the toilet, raising her massive buns off the synthetic seat. Now was his chance! Alex waved his arms wildly in the air, shouting as loud as he could from her shorts below.

"HEEEYYY!! DOWN HERE!! SARAH OVER HEEEERE!! IT'S ME!!"

Sarah's huge ass hung overhead as she stood up, sticking out from her hips like a couple of wobbling bags of sand. Alex could see the splatter of disgusting shart juice peeking from the edge of her crack. It was horrible, but the worst was yet to come.

"Ah shit. There's not toilet paper left... ... ...oh well!"

Alex panicked at Sarah's words and started to scramble away but it was too late. Her giant hands had already reached down to his level and begun to lift the pink shorts back up to her ass. There was no time to come to terms with the fact that Sarah was actually uncouth enough to go back outside without wiping her shit-stained ass crack. He was about to become part of that stain if he didn't move right now. Alex ran to the closest leg hole he could find, to make a last-second dive out her shorts, but he tripped. The girl's black underwear had caught his foot and made him fall over, right on top of the darkened asshole spot of her thong. He turned around at the final moment to watch as him, the underwear, and the shorts were dragged up into Sarah's huge badonkadonk with a wet squelch.

On the outside the pink shorts looked normal, but on the inside it was a sticky rancid hell of slime and sweat. Sarah's fat ass cheeks compressed Alex on both sides, jiggling violently as she yanked the tight shorts further up her cute butt. She did the sort of pants pulling dance that girls do as she got her pink bottoms to fit, making sure everything was snug in place before she left the porta potty. The tiny man was dragged inch by inch into her crevice, wedged unforgivably into the tight masses of flesh. The thong dragged him down deep, and by the time the giantess was done he was already pinned to her ass crack, without her having the slightest clue he was there.

Walking was an ordeal of its own. Every step Sarah took was a booming tremor, shaking Alex's world. He already found it tight and hard to breathe as it was, but when Sarah's humongous cheeks started to grind and jiggle all over him it turned into a nightmare. Sticky slime covered his body all over, making the tight space and himself reek of fecal matter. The sweat wasn't washing it off either, it only seemed to add to the disgusting mixture of ass fluids surrounding him. Some of it got into Alex's mouth and the moment he tasted her shart juices he wanted to die. There wasn't a way to get it out, his hand were covered in wet fart fluid, his arms, his ears, his hair, everything was soiled rotten.

Sarah went from friend to friend, congratulating her teammates for doing their best and giving them friendly hugs. None of them could tell that she hadn't wiped her ass after going to the bathroom, and none of them knew that Alex desperately needed their help to set him free. After Sarah was done saying goodbye to everyone she left to go to her car. Alex felt the sudden drop of her sitting down, followed by the excruciating pain of being sat on. The full weight of this athletic hottie was bearing down on him through her plump ass, and she made matters worse by shifting around in her seat to get comfortable. Dull vibrations through the car let Alex know she was starting to drive, wherever he was going to be taken to now he wouldn't know how to get home. Suddenly a booming rumble came from Sarah's stomach.

"Ummm, I guess I could make a still get some Taco Bell tonight." she muttered to herself as she drove. "We didn't really win the game so it won't be much of a "victory meal' but I can still treat myself, yeah. Good thing I'm the only one at my apartment, heh heh, it's going to get pretty gassy tonight!"

Another bellowing growl punctuated her words. Sarah's stomach made a horrendous guttural roar, the sound of which made its way down to Alex. The shrunken man froze in terror, devastated from what he just heard Sarah say. The car then soon after stopped at the drive-in for Taco Bell, as the hungry girl ordered enough food for multiple people. This couldn't be actually happening, right? If Sarah started loading up on gassy foods with Alex located where he was... He thought back to what he heard from her ass on the toilet. Her horribly loud explosive farts, and the wet smelly gunk he was currently surrounded by... Her giant ass was going to become a warzone before long.

The tiny prisoner didn't have much more time to get away, but the conditions he was under weren't doing him any favors. Sarah's massive booty was crushing him flat against the car seat, at most he could just wriggle a little with his legs but it wasn't enough. The giant girl was steering her car with one hand while snacking on the take-out bag with the other, already getting started on her large dinner. Her stomach rejoiced at the incoming food, churning and bubbling above Alex. The looming concoction of digestive gases provoked him to keep struggling, to crawl with all his might under the giant woman.

Sarah picked up on his movements absent-mindedly, treated them like a simple itch under her sweaty ass. She wiggled her hips into the seat hard, stomping out Alex's rebellion with ease as she ate her food. The poor man was pressed deep into her butt crack, wedged in the most awful pit he could think of. The firm bands of flesh tipped him off to where he was, the heat and rubbery skin told him that he was currently being crushed under Sarah's asshole. Her giant sphincter was coated in several layers of grime and the smell was unreal. He might as well be inside the porta potty from earlier, because this cute girls unwashed asshole reeked of raw shit. The gross anus was big enough to cover his body from head to toe and was slowly undulating as the girl fed on her fast food. It was like a giant drool-covered mouth, hungrily salivating all over him, except the drool was leftover anal juices and ass sweat. Sarah forced Alex deeper into her ass, hopping in her seat to stifle the itch she was feeling. She slammed her sensitive shithole down on top of him without mercy. Suffocated and without enough space to breathe, Alex was knocked out for the rest of the car ride.

----

Nearly a half an hour later a tremendous gurgling sound from Sarah's body forced him awake. Alex jolted with a start, only to find he still couldn't move. Sarah had made it back to her apartment with her Taco Bell in tow, and was now sitting on the couch and watching TV. She was letting her muscles relax after the challenging game of softball and also gorging herself on some greasy burritos at the same time. Alex could hear the sloppy sounds of digestion continue from before, only now they seemed louder than ever. Her body had been processing the food the whole time he was knocked out, and the end result was getting closer by the minute.

The never-ending pressure bearing down on him was just as bad as when she sat on him before. Alex's body was being crushed both ways between her voluptuous butt cheeks, and he was unable to move. The gorgeous ass that he once thought looked cushiony and soft when it was sitting down on the bench was unrelenting. In reality it was two massive slabs of weight compressing him like a vice. Most of his limbs had become numb by the time he woke back up, the incredible force was constricting his body flow. Meanwhile Sarah took another large bite of her burrito, completely unaware of the pain she was causing the guy she had flirted with a while earlier.

More loud gurgles bubbled through her intestines, building towards Alex's location. On reflex the girl's anus contracted, feeling the pressure start to make its way south. Alex couldn't see anything in the humid darkness but he felt the giant asshole peel from his face with a great deal of resistance. The hot runny slime of Sarah's toilet shart and sweat had dried up somewhat after being nestled deep in the heat lamp of her ass for so long. Now her crevice was stained top to bottom with a thin layer of gunk, which felt like a sticky paste at Alex's size. The more solid substance was caked into every crack of Sarah's hole and was keeping him nice and stuck to her soiled thong. Of course she hadn't changed out of her sweaty pink shorts when she got home, leaving Alex to wallow in her stink. As the giant asshole started to pulsate back to life Alex could feel a bit of blood flow back into his limbs, but it came at the cost of his impending doom. Another growling boom echoed into Sarah's large intestine, it was the horrifying sound of her ass cavern filling up with methane gas.

The giantess felt her guts gurgling more fiercely and was distracted from the TV for a moment. A warm pressure had just been built inside her sexy ass and she knew what was coming. She relaxed her butt muscles to ease the gas along, anticipating a big one coming out. Alex was breathing harder inside her ass crack as he panicked, filling his lungs with the woman's awful wafting shit-scented musk. Her asshole clenched tight as the fart compounded inside her bowels, holding the massive payload back. It was starting to bulge outwards, pressing into the tiny man's face with it's sticky hot anal wrinkles. He could feel the tight folds of flesh struggling to contain it all inside. He remembered how loud her last fart sounded from the outside. Now he was at ground zero. He simply wasn't ready.

In the next instant Sarah's anus tore open, letting lose her massive explosion of gas. Her fart shot straight down into the couch, even though it was muffled by the seat cushion and her own meaty ass cheeks it still managed to drown out the television. The wailing noise shooting from her asshole was like a cry for help, a loud terrible moan of death from eating so much cheap greasy food. The horrible blast pounded into Alex ruthlessly, the searing hot torrent of air was impossible to prepare for. As the ear-splitting noise was brought on by her ass cheeks rumbling together, the tiny man was caught inside an overwhelming storm of pain and nausea. It was like nothing he had ever felt before, it was as if Sarah's fart was a giant stampede clobbering him from every angle.

The aftermath was just as horrible. Sarah's fresh fart smelled atrocious, even compared to the wet slime that had been stuck in her ass for the last hour. The thick cloud of gas invaded every orifice of Alex's body, his mouth, his nose, even his eyes started to sting. Thanks to Sarah's big meal her gas had become incredibly spicy and the shrunken man could taste every bit of it. His lungs were screaming for fresh air but there was none to be found, only rancid girl gas. The huge anus twitched in discomfort, clearly the stinky release had felt burning hot on the way out. Alex was left battered and dizzy under Sarah's giant ass, completely stunned by how ferocious a fart could be from this otherwise sweet and nice girl.

"Wow, that was bigger than I thought!" she exclaimed after it all came out. Her abdomen gurgled in defiance. As satisfying as it felt for her ass to let out such a loud toot, the rest of her body wasn't really having fun. Her innards twisted and grumbled, sending more bubbles of flatulence along the way. "Oh jeez, I feel another one coming already..." she said as her ass groaned.

Through choking on her gas Alex heard what she said. Even if she didn't inadvertently warn him, the oncoming storm was loud enough that he would have known regardless. Sarah's filthy asshole growled threateningly against the couch, as her bowels groaned deep within. The giantess suddenly leaned to one side, lifting one of her huge ass cheeks up. Wafting spicy fumes traveled upwards to her nose, but she didn't mind. She just smiled as she pushed with her ass, her cute anus puckering inside her shorts...

A faint bit of light managed to squeeze through the giantess's plump globes, illuminating Alex's dank prison. He was able to see Sarah's asshole for the first time, though not in a state he would ever have liked to imagine. Sticky lines of slime and shart paste drooled from her blubbery ass cheeks, the rankest of all being squeezed directly from the contracting folds of her hole. Alex cringed as the lines of goop smeared onto him, unable to stop the giant orifice from pulsating in and out. The thong tightened as Sarah lifted her ass sideways, carving the poor man into her thick anal wrinkles. He could feel her anus trembling around him, crushing his body as Sarah gave one more push.

A long deafening blast of anal air erupted directly onto him, devastating his tiny body. Sarah's powerful anal wrinkles reverberated incredibly fast, mangling her friend's little form as her fart came gushing out. Hot burrito and taco-fueled bursts of flatulence exploded from her hole, shooting out from her shorts into the outside world. The giantess moaned in pleasure as she farted all over Alex, relieved as the huge fart came droning out her ass. The sound was even louder than the last one, free from the confines of the couch and her fat cheeks, it was able to blare like a horn across the room. Not only that, but the release went on for several seconds, bellowing out ungodly amounts of gas through Alex's suffering.

"Oh yeah, that's better! Hnngh!"

Just when he thought it had died off Sarah grabbed her ass cheek with her hand and pulled it open even wider. Her anus twitched and puckered back up, closing in around Alex's face. As the frightened man flailed wildly Sarah held her breath and pushed with her ass even harder, forcing out a double-powered booty blast from her anus. The hot juicy fart ejected Alex back into the thong for another beastly explosion of flatulence, making his torture seem unending. He coughed and hacked, feeling as if his lungs were overflowing with the girl's heavy poisonous fumes. It took all he could muster to endure and keep himself from passing out again. Sarah however was just getting started.

The gassy giantess reached back to her meal, shoveling more burrito bites down her gullet. She felt her stomach whine as it continued to digest reluctantly, but she kept eating all the same. More disgusting gurgles headed downwards, to join the already massive load of processed food. Alex watched the light fade away from his sweaty hovel as the woman lowered her massive ass cheek back down to the cushion. Everything was dark again and absurdly hot, and the crushing pressure meant he still couldn't move. His lungs ached for air, but all he could breathe was the girl's ungodly shit stink that surrounded him. With nothing else he could do but face despair, Alex screamed as loud as he could, praying that Sarah would hear him.

"HEEEEEEEEEELP!!! SAARAAAAAAHH!!!"

Her giant ass groaned. Her asshole twitched. These were the only replies he got, but he didn't stop trying. He called for her again and again, he felt dizzy but wouldn't let up. This had to work, it was the only shot he had left.

The giantess felt a tiny buzz in her anus, similar to the itching she felt earlier. With a cute grunt she pushed out an enormous fart, silencing it instantly. Hot streaming fumes bellowed from her shithole, punishing Alex for his cries. His loudest screams were nothing compared to Sarah's anus, the noise her fart made was like a tank firing off next to his ears. The girl flexed her asshole as she pushed out her gas, going a bit too far and repeating her mistake from earlier. A huge splatter of wet ass juices flooded into her thong, coating Alex in a bathtub's worth of fluids. The stinky slime was far more fresh than her shart from earlier and spicier thanks to the food. Alex gagged, unprepared for such a vile release, when suddenly he became smothered by ass flesh. Sarah squeezed her cheeks together in reaction to her own wet fart.

"Oops! Oh well, it's not like it wasn't bad down there already." she said, remembering what happened at the porta potty.

Alex was utterly soaked in shit slime. It was coated all over his face, pasting his eyes shut. He was weak and battered by the repeated bouts of fart explosions. He could barely breathe out his mouth and was just hanging on by a couple millimeters of space within Sarah's swampy anal wrinkles. Her titanic ass gurgled all around him, quaking from the might of her digestion. With all he had left Alex tried shouting again, albeit multiple times weaker than the yells he let out before.

"Saraaahhh... Pleaaase...-!"

Sarah's ass lazily let out another gassy shart, firing her wet shit fluids straight down Alex's throat. His mouth had been lined up right with her butthole and the second it opened he got a jet of giantess juices into his stomach. The anus widened and gurgled even louder as more bubbly sounds grew within. These weren't gas bubbles though, but something even more liquid-y. Her asshole quickly tightened back up, sealing Alex inside its fleshy folds. The boy was choking to death on Sarah's shart but he'd be let free in a few moments.

"Oh fuck! Now I actually have to go!" the giantess said as she ran to the bathroom.

Her giant rump slammed into the toilet seat hard, followed a split second later by her anus opening up and unleashing hell. Alex's tiny body was dumped into the toilet as well as a unholy geyser of female diarrhea. Sarah let out a huge sigh as her ass bubbled out sputtery chunks of runny shit into the toilet, splashing every corner of the bowl. Hot fragments of turds rained down around Alex, burying him under a heavy pile of semi-solid gunk. It was impossible for his tiny body to swim in it, and with the anal mucus still lining his throat he couldn't breathe either. Sarah continued to squeeze out the wet shit from her ass, forcing out every last drop, unaware that it was all pouring on top of someone that she knew.

When all was said and done she finally gave her ass a well needed wipe with some toilet paper and looked at her mess in the bowl. Alex was down there, but he was so covered in shit among the countless other chunks that he look indistinguishable. Sarah dropped her toilet paper into the wretched soup and flushed, finishing him off once and for all.

"Maybe I shouldn't have had that much Taco Bell after the game, it always goes right through me" she said to herself, knowing all too well that she would probably do the same thing next week. The difference being she wouldn't see Alex at softball ever again.