- Text Size +

The Golden Knight
By Jacob
You may find this somewhere else on this website as a rp but i think im going to switch to making stories instead so if you want to go ahead and look at some of the rps I made k there awsome. well any way to the story.

Once apon a time in a vally called minnesota. Following the stream up to the rocky hill past them you see a great view of the ocean. On the right of the ocean you see a huge castle which was made out of gold and there was a description on it which you could see from the moon it read Giantesscity. It was said that the king was helped putting this town together so there was a myth going around that some how the name of the city was indeed real or not. Maybe a giantess did help build the city but who knows. Now that we get up close to the castle. On the way there you see glint that blinds ya. As you look closely it was gold and then you realize its moving heading toward the castle.

While galloping along the long diry road was 3 men riding 3 horses with there armor so pure that it would cost some ones arm to wear it. the first man on the right was sir john jacob and on the left was sir ryan and in the center was the proud prince Jacob. These men were riding to the castle because they were sent by the king in shrinktopia which was another city that was raised by great power myth creatures. They were sent there because the king needs them to do a quest for him.

"Sir josh look at the beuty of that city sir. says john

Its fantastic" says ryan

indeed it is pretty ryan but our town is way better then this one. says jacob, but were not here for sight seeing we need to get our mission done first before we can dance around and have fun with women.

I know but dang its so giantic....

HALT WHO GOES THERE! yelled the guard

It is I prince Jacob from shrinktopia I have come with my humble compainions to speak to the king about the quest he has given us.

ok you may enter. but no funny buisness otherwise your not going back says the guard.

as they go in to the city it was like aldorado the city of gold but giantesscity. with their eyes wide open, jaws hanging open with drool coming from them. Everything in the city was also made out of gold the houses,street signs, window were glinted gold, and even the streets were gold. Come on you two you have this at home also. We know its just incredible just look at the women all of them are about the same hieght and have the same figure. that is sorta strange not one of them girls look past 40 or over wieght something fishy is going on here say ryan the intellengt one. Well ryan I didnt know you were into fat 40 year old girls said prince jacob. no its not that look for yourself. were not here to comment on what they do here these are our allies. Please hold your tongue otherwise itll be cut off were not going to disrespect there ways. ok says ryan sorry sir. Its alright lad just remember other people might not think its funny.

as they appoarch the doors to the castle which took them about 2 hours to get to because they had to go up and around the whole city because the city is laid out as a spiral it goes round and round and up and up until you reach the middle and thats what they did.

oh man i havent walked up all them stairs before in my life says john.
you havent walked at all you fat ass you were on your horse the whole time. says ryan
you two shut up the king is coming towards us whisperd the prince

well hello there nice to meet you its been so long. I havent seen you since you were in my hands crying. Well I must ask that you 2 stay here while me and Jacob go talk ok.

alright your magesty. said ryan and john

Alright now come are you hungrey after all them miles of traveling? questioned the king

No Im fine. said jacob

Nonsence come eat to fill up for this quest im about to tell you. said the king

alright ill have a bite.

what would you like to eat

oh anything but gold

hahahaha youll have the finest meat in all of giantesscity.

sounds good by the way why do you name the city giantesscity

thats for me to know and you to find out which will be very soon.

so i heard that your an excellent fighter which is what youll need in combat

combat?

yes youll be going into combat with me and my men.

who are we fighting?

were going to fight our fellow town darktopia. Ya well with a name like that who doesnt want to fight them well anyway they have been secretly building weapons and all kinds of dangerous stuff we were trading with them for awhile until none of our traders came back

what happen to them well they were eatten.

WHAT? PEOPLE CANT BE EATTEN.

well acually they can because i've seen it happen.

whats going on here?

sit down ill tell you ok well long ago there were women who learned how to grow huge so huge infact that we would look like insects to them they used to be known as lighttopia before dark topia. My guess that the queen was over ruled by another one of them because they were the people that helped build giantesscity and shrinktopia. yes they made your town too. I know your town looks dirtier then ours but oh well. So anyway I want you and my army to march down to there city and kill everyone of them.

But sir how will we do that if there so big we cant even scratch them hard enough to make them bleed.

you see thats your next quest you must search for a scientist in tinywizards city but be warned he isnt easy to see because he is only 5 inches tall but any way he has developed a machine to help shrink the giantess down. Your job is to get that machine and use it to help you kill the giantesses in darktopia do you think you can do that for me.

Ya I think I can do that.

 

Come on men we have our mission now lets go. says prince Jacob as he walked out of the doors from the dinning room where just ate with the king.

Sir so where we headed asked ryan.

To Tinywizard city where we will ride this trail up to that bridge across the river and over them mountains you guys ready? said Jacob

Yes sir but were sort on supplies we could use more food and water. said ryan

What happen to all the stuff we just had. we had enough to last us the whole month

well this fat ass ate it all while you were talking to the king. said ryan

H.. I hea..rd tha...t said john looking at us with food spitting out of his mouth as he talked.

God damit john we needed that food for later but alright lets go get some more food. said jacob

meet at the front gates when the sun is the highest in the sky with the food otherwise you will be left behind.

Yes sir. yelled john and ryan

As John and Ryan went to go get the supplies that we needed. Jacob spotted a very attractive woman. He followed her all the way to what appeared to be her house which was one of the smaller houses around her as though the other houses were towering hers or smothering it either way it was just one of them houses that seemed out of place then the rest. The girl went inside the house not even glancing around to see if anyone was watching her. Jacob walked right over to the house and banged on it 3 times. The person who answered it was almost the same as the other girl but she was a little taller.

Hello how may I help you The tall girl said

Well I'm new here in giantesscity and I happen to notice your relative lived here and I wanted to speak with her is it alright if I come in?

Sure help your self. smiled the tall girl

Thank you kind lady said Jacob

He walked in the house and as he did the tall girl told him he could wait for her in the living room and to make himself at home. As he was about to sit down the tall lady brought him a glass of water and she sat next to him saying that shes in the shower and will be down in a few minutes. (they had a water fall in the back of the house that they used for a shower they had pipes to make the water fall go into each of the house which was very strange that any one could of even built anything like that because the metal woulda broke instantly and yet to even get close a person would have to lose his life very very strange indeed.)

So arnt you going to drink you glass of water asked the tall girl

sure I am so then he swallowed all of the water in one gulp. yumm he says

Did you like it?

Sure did Ive never tasted anything like it before.

suddenly Jacob got dizzy.

hey why am i feeling dizzy asked jacob

well because I put some shrinking potion in your water you should be about the size of a toy in a few seconds.

She was right because all of his clothes felt heavier and longer. He couldnt touch the floor any more. he head slide downwards along the back of the couch. As he looked around everything was getting bigger and he looked over at the tall lady which she was getting bigger. I wasnt even past her breast. slowly I was smaller then her belly button. Soon I couldnt see her any more because the clothes blocked my vision because I was going inside the clothes everything was pitch dark and then I fell asleep.

As I woke up with light blarring at me after a few seconds the vision came back I was still on the couch but the clothes were gone and when I looked around I saw a two humonous heads peaking over the couch at me from the foot rest. It was the tall girl and the girl that he wanted to talk to. So I got up and started to walk towards them. EH no point in running.

OH LOOK HES MOVING LISA

YA YOUR RIGHT ANGIE

LOOK HES COMING TO US WOW WHAT A BRAVE MAN SAID ANGIE

HELLO LITTLE ONE WE MADE YOU 5 INCHES TALL BECAUSE OF OUR PROTECTION

WE CAN EASILY MAKE YOU BIG AGAIN BUT YOU NEED TO PLEASE US IF YOU WANT BIG AGAIN.

ok what do i need to do asked Jacob

When I said that the girls started to raise up showing their full figure. they were naked from head to toe and there boobs were like huge my head probally couldnt even be bigger then their nipples.

I want him smaller said Angie PLZ

Ok here lay down so they threw some powder at him which made him shrink down to 1 inch tall

Alright there you go hes all yours angie

so with that angie picked up Jacob and moved around to lay down on the couch she first held me in her thumb and index finger to look at him and rolled him around to look at him.

Wow look at that his dick is rock hard well let me help you with that

so she start to rub his dick up and down and twisted it. rubbing it harder and harder.

Jacob was loving this he was in total lust so he started to sway his body to the rubbing and he start to touch his dick with his hands.

No you dont need to do anything let me do it so then she lifted him up to her mouth and started kissing him all over the place it was like in a fantasy world Jacob never known anything so great in his life at all. then she start to lick his penis and began to suck on him from the mid section down leaving his upper half a hundred feet above the couch but he was kicking and wiggling all around in total lust he felt hes dick starting to pulse adn then explode the blasted his load right in her mouth. Tasting the cum that he just launched out of him turned her on more so she took him off of her mouth and placed him on her left nipple and told him to play with it as he played with it Lisa came right on top of him with her mouth she started licking angies breast while having Jacob in her mouth as she licked on angies nipple Jacob would also rub on it because he was stuck to her tongue licking all over the place so turning on angie even more she said that she needed Jacob inside her now so Liza took jacob off her nipple and bought him towards the lower part of angie where her cave pussy was huge it must a been as tall as a car to Jacob Liza rubbed Jacob all around the outer pussy making the pussy more and more wetter. Then she brought jacob to her face and said hope you dont die and then started to plunge Jacob head first inside angies pussy making angie squeal in lust kicking her legs all around making liza hold her down as she workerd her with Jacob making him go in and out faster and faster and deeper and deeper.

Jacob could hardly breath every time he was out of the pussy he would take a deep breath but it would shortly be exhaled in seconds as he was pushed in her pussy. His ribs were hurting to the hard crushing pussy that constricted around him squeesing him to death but he was fine he couldnt really move much because his hands and legs were crunched up in Lizas hands but he loved every minute of it so he started to kiss the walls and even try to lick but he had to be quick because he would lose his breath by getting squeesed again by the constrictions of the vagina.

Oh my hand is getting all wet I dont know if I can hold on him any longer hes starting to get very slippery said lisa.

faster Lisa Faster lisa Im almost there plz a little longer. said angie

with that she started to push Jacob in and out even faster then last time but then she lost her grip on jacob on the way out making him stuck inside Angie's pussy. There inside her pussy Jacob was wiggling all around rubbling all over the place it was getting very slippery he couldnt do much but lay there and get pounded by her pussy soon there was a wave of cum that washed over him pushing him out of the tunnel and he fell onto couch soaked in cum.

OOOOO THAT FELT SOOOO GOOOD OMG. SAID ANGIE.

with that she picked up Jacob and put him inside her mouth where she sucked off all of the cum that was on him which made him ejaculate once again in her mouth making her taste it again.

Wow he liked that because he cam again in my mouth. Ok I think its your turn lisa.

After about an hour or so with them pounding poor Jacob in and out of their pussies the men were at the gate kicking stones.

Man where the hell is he he shoulda been here by now said ryan.

I dont know but he said to wait for him here so we shall wait for him. said john

meanwhile back at the house the girls and jacob layed on the couch with Jacob on Lisas boob

Well I think its time to make you big again. said Angie

Really but he loves it here dont you Jacob asked Lisa

Sure I do but Im on a mission tell you what when I'm done with it I'll come back here and do this again k. said Jacob

No you shouldnt go you should stay here with us let some one else deal with it.

I cant stay I'm sorry but I just cant I need to do what the king told me to do.

both of the girls kiss him as he was still they both had a half of his body in each of their mouth both of them sucked on him while they both kissed passing him back and forth in each others mouths licking on him left and right making him cum once again with both of them tasting it at the same time oooo he does want to stay one more time plz then you will be big again k. alright

with that they put him in between each of there boobs making him lick all four of there nipples and suck and even bite on their nipples oh my god i just love him so much alright were going to try something new so what lisa did was make jacob a little more bigger that half of his body could fit in Angies pussy with out him getting lost inside then with that down lisa slowly moved up now only making me see her pussy come right on top of my upper half me moving my arms up and down inside up lisas pussy while kicking and wiggling my toes in angies pussy making them both cum at the same time making me stuck there for about a minute. then lisa got off of me and took me out of angies pussy and laid me down once again on her boobs.

ok we will make you bigger but we want to come with you. said lisa

Alright sounds good. said Jacob

restoring Jacob to his full hieght which we was still naked from his cloth were still off.

Hey where did you put my cloths? asked Jacob

Here you are throwing Jacob's cloths at the back of his head. said Angie

Well now that were all dressed lets get going. Heading back out the doors there was my trusting golden horse waiting for me. so.. shall we ride him?

ooo I love that horse. said lisa making the horse a little more bigger to let Lisa and Angie to ride him also.

once they were on the horse the rode off to the front gates as the sun was about to set.

Hey guys sorry I took so long to get here. said Prince Jacob As he got off his horse. He was punched by John.
God Damit what was that for yelled Jacob pulling his sword out of his waist band and pointing it at John.
Sorry sir but we have been here for hours waiting for you. Said John
Oh my are you alright asked the 2 girls jumping off the horse to Jacob. while they glared at John we firery eyes.
Oh Im fine now then lets ride to Tinywizard city. said Jacob

As they were riding down the 2 girls were riding with Jacob Lisa in the front and angie in the back with angie secretly grabbing a Jacob's balls the whole ride making Jacob almost fall off the horse because his hard dick was bouncing right into Lisa's ass making Lisa horney all the way to the bridge where they were headed. So Lisa quickly grabbed some shrinking potions and made jacob 3 inches tall holding on to him so he was in her grip as he stayed on the horse. Now that he was in her hand she open up her skirt and panties to put Jacob feet first in her pussy. For the rest of the ride.

Hey looking over to the girls Ryan notice Jacob was gone. Where did Jacob go? Oh he is fine don't worry about it. On ward yelled Lisa I know where we have to go Jacob told me. We got to get to that machine and i know exactlly where it is its just past them mountains over there we will just take this road all the way to them mountains and there we will rest for the night and then continue from there k.

Sounds good Said John taking out a canister of water and drank the whole thing in like 2 seconds but then again their right next to the river so he stops his horse gets off and scoops up some more water after drinking a couple of mouth full of water and then got back on the horse to caught back up to the others.

Sorry guys it gets hot on these horses after a while. Said John

No its just your body fat stupid heating up. Said ryan

the girls giggled at the two of them. While Jacob was playing with Lisa's pussy getting her off.

As they reached the mountain they stoped right on the side of the middle of the two mountains and while Ryan and John were thinking that the mountains looked like boobs. Quickly took Jacob out of her pussy put him in her mouth and washed him off then dried him on her shirt and grew him back to normal hieght. Ya I think you two are right they do look like boobs haha I bet you two would like to see them as boobs wouldnt you.

Sure would said John and Ryan said together.

Just then she threw something at them making them shrink they started to panic and started running around screaming their heads off. AHHH what the hell is happening to us. said john well were shrinking and your acually getting skinny for once said Ryan. As they apporach there hieght of 6 centermeters Angie took John and Lisa took Ryan and they both stripped off there cloths and put the two on their left tit well there you have it you said you wanted them mountains to be like boobs well now you have them go ahead and play with them. As they were sucking twisting biting licking rubing their dicks over the tits making the girls really turned on. The mountain started to rumble and shake. Jacob thought it was an earthquack becaue the ground started to break and great huge bloulders were starting to fall on them but JAcob grabbed both of the girls and ran for it. Luckily the tiny men held on to the boobs to stay with them but then John start to slip and started to fall to the ground but Angie caught him and placed him in her mouth so he wouldnt fall at all. Well the horses were smart enough to run also from the mountain as it continued to break and crumbled into pieces. Another loud rumble happend which made the whole mountain to the ground looking up the mountain something about mountain didnt seem right because them mountains were still there but no grabble. It had a nice tan as though they were real boobs. The ground rumbled again now you could see two arms and two legs kick out from under the earth. Then a head and the full body sat up ripping the rest of the ground. Looking around wow I musta sleep too long to get under the ground like that well as you know what they say giantess needs there sleep just then she looked down and saw 3 people standing right between her legs. they were about 5 inches tall to her. Oh goodie I found the jackpot well you 3 know what to do go on I wont bite be nice and rub my pussy itll need a good rubbing after all them years of sleeping plz.

With that the two girls took off their men and plunged them into there pussies and started to head for the giantesses pussy followed by Jacob.

What are the odds of that happening asked Jacob

I dont know but maybe she can help us with our quest if we do what she wants. said Angie

Well that would be a good thing well lets get to work. said Lisa

they started to touch and lick the big pussy rubbing their hands all over the huge pussy. As the girls worked the upper pussy, Jacob worked the lower section where you started to jam his penis in and out of her pussy. The two girls were in lust as the two men in their pussies were wiggling around making the girls out of control meanwhile the giantess who they were pleasuring were in lust and kicking her feet destroying towns that were by the bridge that they crossed to get to the mountains probally even killing people and animals who know but our heros were having the time of their lives. Jacob starting to lick the 2 girls breast as the to girls laid there using their hands to insert in to the giantess pussy well Angie and her hand on Jacob's big dick so what she and Jacob did was they climbed up to the pussy and went in side Jacob on top of Angie and they went head first in to the pussy the giantess pushed them even farther in her pussy. Jacob was pounding on Angie's pussy as he inserted his dick. In and out faster and faster deeper and deeper he went as Angie was screaming in lust.

meanwhile John was inside Angie's pussy wiggling around trying his best to get out he noticed that there was something coming in the pussy oh god its a fucking dick shit and squish John is dead.

While John died Lisa was pushing Ryan in and out of her pussy on the ground in front entrance of the giantess pussy who was screaming so loud you could hear window crack in the giantesscity. Oh wow this is the best sex Ive ever had ryan your the best you know that making him go in and out of her pussy faster and faster. and then she cam just as the giantess cam washing the two of them away to the river where Lisa let go of Ryan and Ryan fell in to the river of cum which pushed him towards the real river whiched washed him away to his death as he went down a waterfall and died by falling on a rock.

Mean while Jacob and Angie were on the brick of cuming the giantess was getting off by them wiggling around or what ever they were doing in her pussy was getting her going the contractions of the pussy was making Jacob's dick go in farther of Angies pussy which made Angie scream in pain ouch that hurt sorry not my falt. Just then they both cam they both were there for a while motionless laying there just then the giantess cam and they both shot out of the pussy like a bullet where they could see Lisa almost getting pushed over the edge of the bank and into the water but my trusty horse the golden horst shot out and grabbed her by its teeth and ran for safty. me and Angie Yelled for joy as they knew that Lisa was ok. ME and Angie both held on for dear life as they were gliding through the cum. As they cam to a halt right by the river also they stood up and waved at the giantess.

Hey giantess want to help me with my quest?

Sure but call me Ashley plz said Ashley

Sure thing Ashley yelled Jacob

Hey where did Ryan and John go

Well they were in our pussies let us check. Said Lisa and Angie

Oh no Ryan isnt in my pussy cried Lisa

Well John is but hes dead said Angie
As Angie took out a blood stain and a motionless body.

Damit you two you were suppose to take good care of them yelled Jacob

We are sorry it will wont happen ever again they both said we are so sorry.

As the mountains were gone they could see past them in the distance far way where the moon was about 1/4 up there was a city. Yay we found the city everyone danced in joy while Jacob and Lisa kissed and then they looked away from one another oh sorry I didnt know what came over me said Lisa. Oh dont worry about it said Jacob leaning down to kiss her again but then he found him self sitting on her tongue ahh crap what will happen now. said Jacob

Chapter End Notes:
not done yet