- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a rather long chapter, because I think I´ve spent enough time with the setup.

Enjoy!

As we entered the waiting room, I could feel the gaze of every single woman there crawling on me. They know exactly why I, a normal sized eighteen yearold accompanied by his family, is here. Not least because Julia is grinning like it´s her birthday.

Talk about an awkward situation. I guess I´ll just take a seat and wait for my...uhh...appointment I guess.

I can see Julia taking selfies for her social media, probably telling everyone how "blessed" she was for being able to make my life a living hell soon.
I wish I got to keep my phone...

"Hey baby, look! Do you want one of these?" my mother asks Julia, while showing her an ad for... cages?
Wait that´s a cage-shaped necklace. Who the fuck comes up with that shit? I can´t even begin to imagine the nausea I´d be experiencing.

Luckily my sister just barely glances at it before saying "Nah. Looks boring to me."

A middle aged woman sitting across of us didn´t bother containing her chuckle.
"Smart girl. I don´t like´em either. So over the top, right?."

"Yeah, and I don´t want to wear him for everyone to see. Like, ew!" she says with a grimace before being shut down by a quick glance of my mother.

"I mean, there are more practical ways for transportation." She winks and proceeds by taking off
one flat of hers and reaches over to give it to my sister.

While my mother´s expression stays the same, my sister looks giddy.
"OHMYGOD!" she shrieks before turning the shoe so I can revel at the sight aswell. "Thomas, look! Wouldn´t you love that?"

Inside the shoe there´s a slightly obese man taped to the toe section of this worn looking flat. Even at this size, I could see that he´s beetred and panting like he just ran a marathon.
How is he still alive?

Surprisingly, my sister seems to have the same question in mind. "Is he able to breathe?" she asks, with more curiosity than genuine worry for the guy in her voice.

"Oh no worries! This is all part of our couple therapy. You know, I was an egalitarian nature-oppositionist once. My husband and I had an equal marriage, which of course, did not work out."

The sounds of a crying man emerged from the inside of the shoe.
"I said I´m sorry Karen, please!!!"

She reaches for the shoe and puts it on again, which succeeds in muffling the screams of the little guy which soon turn into weak and defeated whimpers.

"He crawled back to me, because inside he knew his place was with me. But the NGR-couple therapy program helped me discover that he didn´t belong at my side but under my feet. So I took him back under the condition that he agrees to the therapy to make the relationship work."

"A milktoast normal-sized relationship doesn´t work. That´s a lesson we need to teach young women!" My mother added, contributing to the circlejerk.

"Exactly. It´s not the fault of the men either. We can´t give them the equal amount of power we give women, because it´s in their nature to be corrupted by power. That´s how I found a way to be able to forgive him for what he did- We as women, must lead them to the right path and protect them." she explains in a matter-of-fact way.

Yeah right. And who´s going to protect me from you?

Footsteps from a high-heeled nurse approaching the room became audible, before a young woman with a white dress, pinafore and cap arrived.

Atleast I won´t have to listen to her unsettling life-story anymore... Ah who am I kidding? Out of the frying pan and straight into the fire!

"Miss Diane and Julia Hampton?" she reads from her notebook and looks around the room.

"That would be us." My mother says, taking her purse and getting up.

"Please follow me." the young nurse says, not even acknowledging my presence. Stuck up bitch.

As we followed her through this long, endless hallway it feels to me like time is slowing down. Should I run? I definitely should, right? Why am I not fleeing but just following along? Surely, my aunt would take me in... Am I trembling? Everyone here knows, right? Stay rational, Thomas... GOD will we ever arrive?

I feel a fucking hand on my shoulder. I couldn´t help but gasp - apparently too loudly, since now definitely everyone is staring at me.

"God... you´re so embarassing..." I hear my sister sigh behind me.

She takes her hand of my shoulder and shrugs. "I think you can really use this year to get more mature, soon-to-be lidl broda" she says, barely containing her laughter.

"L-Look who´s t-talking." I manage to voice. A pretty decent comeback considering my situation, I´d say.

"Hey, if I were you I´d be more careful with the way you´re talking to me, in case you forgot." she says this while pinching her fingers to show my future size.
Fuck, she has a point. I need to stay diplomatic here.

Seconds later, we arrived.
Inside, there is what I assume to be the head doctor. An unexpectantly young one at that. Her long, black hair is dangling past her well definded hip and she really doesn´t hide anything. She does have really big honkers, is what I mean by that.
Her face on the other hand, radiates an unsettling calm aura.

"Good afternoon Ladies, I´m Dr.Vieira." she says, shaking hands with my mother and sister, before she puts white rubber gloves on.

"Hello Dr.Vieira, I´m Diane Hampton, I´ve attended your therapy once before."

"Ah yes, couple therapy, if I remember correctly?" she says, chewing on her lip.

"Right! I´m so glad you remembered. You´re truly an icon of the NGR movement. The effects you had on our town really helped improving a lot of lives."
My mother sounds genuinely impressed by this person.

"Yeah, even though we do have some annoying egalitarian gnats protesting every now and then. Avoid the eastern part of the city, when you´re going home. Just, you know, for security measures."

She can barely contain her disgust for these protestors in her voice. So there are people who aren´t completely batshit crazy yet?

"Anyway, as long as we keep providing positive examples of improves lifes, which are empirically proven to be the result of our procedure, I´m sure we will be able to overcome the degeneracy of our society." The convincing optimism she exudes, is really worrying.

She turns to me and eyes me up and down. Damn, I feel already smaller in her gaze.

"The male patient may undress himself." the doctor says, before turning around to reveal a large bu- I mean syringe, which she fills with some kind of medicine.

This is purely medical. This is purely medical. This is purely... I have an erection, don´t I?

I take my shirt off and seat myself, hoping to win some time.

"Thommy, your clothes won´t shrink with you, silly!" Julia said, giggling

"Uhh.." Ok, think of something unsexy quick!

"Take all of it off, boy." the doctor demands swiftly.

Damn...I mean it´s not worse than what comes after this.
I need to improve my euphemism-skills.

While my mother gasp, the other two react differently. Julia looks like she´s about to bust a gut from laughter. But Vieiras expression doesn´t change a bit.

"Thommy! I´m so sorry, Doctor." my mother exclaims

"This will indeed change things." the doctor says, scribbling down some notes.
"But not right now. Now seat yourself." she orders, pointing at the seat so even I can understand her.

"Extend your arm." She takes her pen and marks a veiny spot on my arm.

"It is important, that it is the caregiver who injects the serum. Just make sure to hit the marked spot, darling"
She gives the syringe over to Julia, who managed to wipe her laughing tears off her eyes.

Vieira turns to me "Today´s your lucky day. You´re a natural, Thomas."

"Umm, thanks?"

"Heard that, Thommy? You´re a natural." Julia repeats before pushing the needle into my arm.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading this far!

I hope you enjoy it and if you´d leave a review it´d be much appreciated.

I tried to write with a little more detailed descriptions this time