- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just a chapter to establish the relations and some tensions before we get to the real deal in the next ones. Feedback would be nice of course, since I´m fairly new at this.

"A man will be a better version of himself once he is trained to love and ,most importantly, obey his caregiver. If you submit to your loving female authority, you will be a better man." the woman in this instructional video said slowly and clearly.

Why am I watching this bullshit you ask? Because my family takes part in this new life-"improvement" program where they decide that adult males have to be "taken care of" by a female.

And tomorrow it´s my 18th birthday and thus my turn to fulfill my destiny - whoop dee fucking doo.

"Oh Tommyyy~!" I heard my sister shouting, accompanied by her barefeet stomping up the stairs. Good god...

The door bursts open and the fifteen year-old entered my room before seating herself on my bed next to me.

"Don´t call me that." I said, trying not to sound defeated.

"Don´t call you what?" she asked sheepishly, failing to hide her gleeful smile. Why did it have to be her?

"You know exactly what, Julia. My name is Thomas and I want you to refer to me only by my name." I explained to her for the 20th time this week.

Her eyes narrow and her bracey smile becomes wide as she tilts her head back. "OoOh someone´s still cranky because they´re going to be iddy-biddy and smol tomowwow, huh?"

Yup, this juvenile brat was going to be my "caretaker". Can´t believe it.

Her eyes glanced at my laptop-screen. "I see you´re getting ready for your big day." She chuckled.

"I can´t believe the time has finally come! Brother, I swear I will be the best caregiver ever and we´re going to have a lot of fun and-... hey, look at that video! That´s my favourite part!" she said before taking my laptop on her lap and clicking the video with the title "calming a micro". I see where this is going.

"Especially in the first few days of your man starting his Natural Gender Role program, it can occur that he is going to have a rather obstreperous attitude." the young blonde instructor explains while an illustration of an angry shrunken stick figure is shown. 

"In that case, the caretaker can make use of her pheromones to calm the micro and stimulate him to follow commands. At the intended size of the NGR-program, those pheromones will have a soothing effect on the micro and help him contain his anger. Throwing tantrums is not masculine. A true man obeys women." a foot now comes down on the micro whose expression softens as she goes on.

"But bear in mind, that this is not comparable to mind control. You still have to encourage your micro to soothen by making him realize that he should surrender to you and the natural order of men and women."

Of course her favourite part is the thing about restricting my free will.

"Since these feet will play such a big part of your life starting tomorrow, why don´t you show them your appreciation one last time while you´re bigger than them?" she said, putting her feet on my lap expectantly.

So... I feel like I should do some explaining here. My relationship with my sister growing up was.. mostly normal. There was of course the looming shadow of this program since I was little. That´s why our mother made sure that I did some tasks Julia asked me to every now and then. And of course foot massages were included.

But this time, I won´t have it! If I don´t establish now that I don´t want to be a pushover, I won´t make it through the year.

"You know what? Fuck you!" I said, pushing her feet off me which results in her almost falling off the bed.

Julia gasps and straightens herself before stating the obvious. "Y-You pushed me!"

"I don´t want to be treated as some sort of servant. I didn´t choose to be born a male or in this family! Get the fuck out of my room you spoiled brat!"

She mustered me for a second before speaking up. "If it´s a choice you want, fine I´ll give you one right now. You can keep treating me like this and I will go and redirect your complaints to mom..." She pauses for a second.

"...or we could help you with your male anger problems and you can take in some soothing pheromones while you do your duty and massage my foot right now." she says, extending her leg in my direction - her barefoot now in front of my face.

Her soft sole, littered with dust and some breadcrumbs, is hovering there and she´s flexing her toes. This entitled and rude bitch was going to take all personal responsibility for me. I have to stand my ground. This is a fight I need to pick.

"Get out." I say, as decisively and firm as I could.

The foot distances itself from my face and is planted on the ground before walking away. She stops in my doorway and says "Pay attention to those videos, brother."

"Just do what´s expected of you...it will be better for everyone." she adds, before leaving to tell my mother.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!