- Text Size +
Story Notes:

None 

Nick was walking home from school, he was looking down and seemed troubled. For a boy 16 years old, moving into a new home in a new town wasn't something especially stressful, everything worked out rather well for him and his parents. He had managed to keep in touch with his old friends through the internet and even visit them from time to time. All in all, the summer vacation had been rather great for him, he took some time to familiarize himself with the new landscape of the town he had moved in by doing some exploration on his bicycle. The new high school he was attending wasn't all that far and he remembered being eager to see his high school from the inside, his new teachers and the new friends he'd make. His experience with his first days of school had not been what he expected. A group of girls in his class were quick to start picking on him. For the entirety of the first week, they've been essentially bullying him whenever he wasn't in class, threatening him with these fantastical tales of a big ghostly monstrous vagina that would come to him in his sleep through the wall in his bedroom and abuse him. His persecutors were so descriptive of this particular story and how it would happen to him that it even started to creep him out. With these thoughts in his head, Nick arrived home thfrom his first week of school. He didn't talk about it to his parents yet, he wasn't going to tell em that the girls at school were laughing at him and bullying him, they were already getting cozy in this town, bothering them with these strange stories wouldn't be any good. Tired from his first week of high school, Nick went up to his bed and simply fell in it, he was in no mood to stay up late. He gazed at his table clock as his eyelids became heavier and finally closed on this tiresome week. He quickly fell asleep in the comfort of his queen size bed. The table clock was reading 1:30 AM and, shifting in his sleep due to his stressful first week, Nick suddenly woke up and sat up. A drop of cold sweat running down his neck. He just couldn't sleep. The threats the girls at school made to him were still haunting him. Through the darkness of his room, something was now catching his attention. On the wall his bed was facing, a shadowy form was seemingly emerging from the wall. Something cavernous, dripping wet emerged. The giant fleshy construct was as close as what the girls bullying him had described. He wanted to run for the door of his room but he was frozen in fear. Before he could take any action, a beam of light came from its depths and took control of his body. The spell of fear was broken and now panic was the prevailing emotion, but nothing could be done. The light held him as strongly as the grips of a giant. He could feel the fabric of his shirt on his back tearing, his clothes came apart, tore themselves off his body and fell to the floor. He could see the lips of the fleshy organ open, welcoming him like the maw of a hungry monstrosity. He tried as he could but even with all his might, he could not break the hold on him. The light lifted his naked body above the bed and slowly levitated him towards the depths of the ghostly vagina that had come for him. He started screaming as he felt the dripping juices the monstrous sexual organ was producing falling on his skin. He was already halfway in. He heard a heavy footstep outside his room, likely his parents. He screamed for their help but they were struggling with the door. The door was seemingly locked despite having no lock of its own. They started trying to break the door open but it was too late. All Nick could see before he was swallowed whole was the door bending upon the force his father exerted over it trying to break in. His mother cried out to him "What's going on Nick!? Are you alright!??". He couldn't answer back, his mind was fading away and his body was melting into the overflowing fluids the ghostly vagina was secreting on him. With terrifying speed his body turned into the same consistency as the sexual fluids dripping from the ghost vagina, what was left of him spilled on the floor along with his clothes, his spirit absorbed by the ghostly entity, absorbed and merging with it until all of Nick was no more. When the door finally broke down and Nick's parents got in, all they could find was the wet and sloppy clothes of his son lying at the bottom of his bed in a sizeable puddle of fluid and nothing else. and the ghostly vagina disappeared back into the wall and was gone. The End.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked my story i will have more to come.