- Text Size +

A pounding headache forced me awake, to find myself curled in a ball on the floor. The floor of... what? I sat up and leaned against the glass behind me, rubbed a hand over the patterned surface I was sitting on. Groggily I stared forward as my brain processed what was going on. I shivered from cold, rubbing hands against my arms to warm up made me realise I was naked. That was odd, I didn't sleep in the nude. I rose to my feet and slowly spun in a circle to see the same view in every direction. Curved frosted glass, circular patterns beneath me, and above me looks like the part of the Death Star where the laser came out. It was a glass tube of some sort.

My breathing started to become erratic as panic set in. What was I doing here? What was the last thing I can remember? I was in my room, trying out... what was it again? Was I kidnapped? The enclosed space isn't helping. I try pushing on the glass, to see if I can topple the tube over. When pushing it didn't work, I tried striking it as hard as I dared. The ceiling was far out of my reach. I noticed panicked sounds coming out of my mouth but no words formed. There was the sound of a click, and then a thud. A door?

I placed an ear against the wall and tried to listen. There was the sound of snapping and clicking above me and then the tube jerked. It spun around for a moment before being raised away. All around me I saw a flat, rose patterned wooden surface. I went to step off the platform I found myself on only to be stopped by a peach coloured wall slamming down in my path. I fell onto my butt and backed away from the shocking appearance. Was that... a giant hand? I followed the arm it was attached to to find...

Myself. A giant version of myself sitting before me. That was my cute face, fluffy brown hair, beautiful blue eyes, supple breasts, smug smile, and adorable kitten t-shirt. I had admired those features in the mirror long enough to know without a doubt that the giant sitting in front of me was me. Confusion and fear gave way to insights and memories... the last thing she was doing was imaging her brain and taking a blood sample for her new toy. A cloning machine that created tiny copies of people. The money I sunk into getting this thing for the chance at... Oh.

The space in my brain that was occupied with confusion had been cleared and the fear expaned its territory. This wasn't supposed to be happening. I was supposed to be the one sitting there with the smug smile, looking down on my small copy! My legs wouldn't move, despite knowing that I needed to run. By now the hand had raised and a finger was circling around the platform, taunting me.

"I... you...!" I blurted out, feeling I need to say something, anything. Anything to get me out of this situation I've found myself in... put myself in. I couldn't find the words, though.
    "Me?" My giant self laughed. My own adorable laugh filled the room and hurt my ears with its volume. I covered my ears, it did little to help.
    "Please don't eat me!" I blurted out, the sound shaking me out of paralysing fear. I could feel tears building up my eyes. I could already guess what I... she would respond.
    "Mmm, no. I'm afraid not. You were literally born to be eaten by me." She teased and laughed again. A finger came down and pinned my leg before I even had a chance to get to my feet. A thumb pressed against my other leg and they were clamped together.
    "Please! Do-" I tried to plead before I was pulled off the platform, banged the back of my head on the table from the small drop before being lifted into the air.

My headache returned from hitting it and the dizziness from being lifted so far in the air. The giant face staring at me with that smile I used to think was the best in the world was blurry as I was seeing double. The blood was rushing to my head from being held upside down. The tears that were welling up in my eyes had broken free and started to run up my forehead. I tried to call out, plead with her. They were the same person, had the same feelings and memories. Surely she'd understand, right?

The gaping maw I saw myself being lowered into proved me wrong. The pleading gave way to incoherent screaming and blubbering as I was laid onto my own giant tongue. The light grew dim as the lips closed and the fingers released me. In a panic I tried to spin around on the tongue to try and fight against the lips to freedom. I didn't get the chance as the tongue pushed me to the back of the throat and I was unceremoniously swallowed whole.

I was pushed roughly throw a slimy tube downwards. It felt like I was being crushed and cried out in pain. Moments later I was deposited into a chamber that smelled like vomit. I was left in total darkness and breathing hurt my throat, the liquid in my eyes burnt and I was forced to keep them shut. Not that I could see anything. I tried to move and found one of my arms in immense pain, touching it with my good arm only hurt more. Was it... broken? Crushed by the esophagus?

The oppressive environment started to wear me down, terrible noises from below and the constant beating from above. There was no way to escape, was there? The stomach shuddered as the air was sucked out above. Breathing became even more difficult as I started to suffocate.

____________

I sat in my room, smugly satisfied and placed a hand on my stomach. Soon after I burped and giggled.
"I can't wait to try this out on my brother." She mused to herself and stared at the device on my table. I hummed to myself and started setting it back up again. "A third wouldn't hurt."