- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I decided to do something cheeky for my 50th story, hope you enjoy!

 

 

Friday, my favorite day of the week.  The longest possible time before going back to work, and I was excited for the weekend ahead of me.  Not that I had any plans, mind you – if it was like other weekends, I’d likely sleep until after noon both days, nap intermittently, and bounce between the same three social media apps while awake.  It was exactly the prospect of doing nothing the whole time that excited me.  All week I was so busy I barely had time to eat, so the opportunity to relax, stay at home, and have some time to myself was one I couldn’t pass up.

 

Two strong knocks at my bedroom door startled me.  They were unnecessarily powerful, for one, piercing through the music I had on, not to mention unexpected since I kept the front door locked.  Someone breaking in would have been obvious, even to me.  Cautiously I rolled my chair back from the desk and walked to the door, not sure who – or what – to expect on the other side.  My hand was shaking while I reached for the knob and turned it just as the knocking resumed, more insistent this time.

 

When I opened the door, I was shocked to see a white tank top pulled tight over a pair of sizable breasts with just a bit of cleavage peaking out right in front of my eyes.  Her black shorts, with the bottoms rolled up to the middle of her powerful thighs atop long, sculpted legs, were as close to eye level as her strong jaw.  Thin, glossy pink lips were drawn tight below a rounded nose, and her intense ice blue eyes glared almost straight down at me.  One red eyebrow was cocked in playful curiosity, and her auburn bangs hung loose over her forehead while the rest trailed down her back in braid.  I looked back down her tanned, toned body, expecting to see her standing on a box or wearing platforms, but instead saw a pair of large, black hi-top Converse resting flat on the floor.  Something about her was deeply familiar, but I couldn’t place from where.

 

“Um, can I help you?” I asked, craning my neck back to look at her face.  She was undeniably pretty even with minimal make-up, with a sculpted face like you’d expect to see on a billboard.  Whatever I had done to have her fall into my lap, it must have been over several lifetimes.  No doubt I’d find some way to fuck it up, but that was in the future.

 

“I’ve been looking for you,” she declared.  Her voice was low, like I’d expect for someone of her immense frame, but with a softness that belied her strength.  It was like wearing velvet earplugs.  I had no idea why someone like her would be looking for me, though.  “Someone like you, at least.  You’re a writer, right?”

 

“Of a sort, yeah,” I answered, trying to look around her.  What little I could see between her waist and the frame did nothing to help, except that everything behind her was completely undisturbed.  “How did you get in here?”

 

“I used a door,” she replied curtly before elaborating.  “I’m not just looking for a writer ‘of a sort,’ I’m looking for a specific one.  Goes by the name Vintovka online, writes a lot of stories about men getting shrunk and stepped on by women.  That you?”

 

My mouth instantly dried up and I felt some sweat forming on the back of my neck.  After a second I asked with a raspy voice, “How did you know that?”  I cleared my throat, but it still felt like something was lodged in it.

 

Her lips tugged upward in a smirk.  “Don’t you recognize your own creation?”  I was too stunned by everything that happened in the past few minutes to say anything and could only stare up at her, dumbfounded.  Luckily she explained, saying, “I’m Fulda.”  My jaw dropped a little at that patently impossible statement.  “You do know me, right?  You’ve written more about me than some people write about anything in their whole lives.”

 

Everything she said made this even more unreal.  She knew things about me that nobody else should unless they had done extensive research, much more than someone like me could warrant.  I continued wordlessly gawping up at her while my brain struggled to process what was happening.  This woman, whoever she was, did resemble my character Fulda, down to her exact height and shade of hair.

 

Fingers snapping loudly in my face jerked my mind back to the situation at hand.  “Hey!  You still with me?” she barked.  I continued staring at her, mouth agape while I tried to think of the simplest sentence, and she sighed loudly.  “I figured meeting a god would be more interesting than this.”

 

At last I had something to latch onto, as tenuous as it may be.  “You… you think I’m god?” I sputtered.  I was just glad to finally have my voice back, no matter how dumb I sounded.

 

“Of a sort,” she replied, grinning as she mimicked my earlier vagueness.  “You created me, and you control what I do.  That would fit most people’s definition of a deity, I think.”

 

“I guess you’re right,” I managed once I’d mulled it over for a few seconds.  “I never thought about it that way.  How are you here talking with me, though?  Not that I mind, it’s just that I’ve never met one of my creations.”

 

“If I had to guess,” Fulda started, “I’d say you’re writing a story right now, one where we meet.  As for why you’d do that, I haven’t the faintest idea.  You’re pretty small, and all your stories involve small men getting smaller.  You must have wanted to look up at me like this before I made you as small as your men end up.”

 

“I don’t think that’s it,” I replied.  “I mean, I’m pretty much always writing if I’m not at work, but that’s it.  Sure, I’m short, but I’m pretty satisfied with it.  Most creators want to meet their creations at some point so they can chat, find out how they’re doing, stuff like that.  I just don’t know how the hell it happened!”

 

“I told you, I came through a door,” Fulda said, explaining nothing.  “I’m sure it’s just a coincidence that the one character who came out to meet you is frequently described as a beautiful, brilliant redhead who wears Converse and takes immense joy in shrinking people.  It wasn’t Jackie, Li, or any of the protagonists from your stories, who are strangely almost always written in first-person.”

 

“Yeah, obviously,” I said.  There really wasn’t anything I could say to that without digging the hole deeper.  I still had strong doubts that this was actually Fulda, since she was a fictional character I had created to help play out my fantasies.  She must have been a dedicated fan who had somehow found out where I live and decided to play out a fantasy of her own.  “I’ll be honest, ‘Fulda,’ I need some time to work this over.  Would you like to come in?”

 

“Sure, I’d love to come into your bedroom where it’s just the two of us by ourselves,” Fulda quipped.  She reached out and put a hand on my shoulder and gave it a squeeze with her strong grip.  “Don’t go anywhere, though.  I want to try something out.”  With her holding me in place, I really couldn’t move aside anyway.

 

Fulda began getting larger, slowly at first, though it accelerated the bigger she got.  Again I was left without words and could only stare up at her in a mixture of confusion and awe.  I had never seen anyone grow right in front of my eyes, let alone so drastically.  However, I could not deny that she had grown over three feet from my point of view, and I was now looking up at the silver button on her shorts.  In a desperate effort to look at anything else I shifted my eyes to the side and saw that the trash can came up to my armpits now.

 

“Well, this is odd,” Fulda declared before I could say anything.  “I just shrank you a couple feet.  Either I’m totally real and in control here, or you’re writing this story and you’re the one in control.  Pretty weird if you’re calling the shots and I shrank you, isn’t it?”

 

She had me on the defensive, so I fell back on an old standby that my protagonists often said.  “Well, people shrinking like this is impossible!” I proclaimed.

 

“I’ve heard that before,” Fulda responded.  “Lots of your first-person protagonists have said it.  But then, that means you’re writing a story and you’re in charge, doesn’t it?”  She smirked while pushing her point home.  “So either I’m real and shrinking people like this is possible, or you’re writing a story for the purpose of having me shrink you from your point of view, with you explicitly as the protagonist.  Just seems odd if you want your ideal woman, who’s already practically a giantess, to shrink you as soon as she meets you.”

 

“Yeah, it is odd,” I said, trying to divert it from me.  “Maybe I was wrong about the possibility of people shrinking.”  Fulda began to grow again, faster than before, and in no time I was below her shorts and looking up along her smooth thighs.  Soon she had doubled in size, and I was no taller than her knees.  Without a doubt she was gigantic to me now, but I could hardly admit that I wanted to be shrunk.  “I guess you are real, and people really can be reduced like this.”

 

Fulda had to release her grip on me when I shrank below where her arms could reach, but I was still stuck in place.  To be honest, I didn’t want to back away when I could stare up at her towering over me instead.  She placed her hands on her hips and looked down at me, puny compared to her, drunk on her own confidence.

 

“I must be real and in charge then,” Fulda declared with a toothy smile.  “So obviously I can do whatever I want to you now.  Though most people run away from me when I’m shrinking them, as though they’re scared.  You’re not, so I kind of think you want to be shrunk.  Either I’m real and shrinking you while you want to keep getting smaller in front of me, or you’re writing it so I keep making you smaller.  Either way, sounds like you want to be tiny, doesn’t it?”

 

Why did I have to make her brilliant, too?  She had left me very little room to maneuver, and I had given her no tolerance for bullshit.  I might as well come clean.  “Yeah, you got me,” I admitted, giving her another confidence boost.  “I mean, you’ve been in enough of my stories to figure out there’s something going on.  Why would I write so many stories about you shrinking short men if I didn’t dream about it?”

 

“You admitted that more easily than I expected,” Fulda gloated.  “I thought you’d deny it up and down.  Now that you’re honest about it, you can have just as much fun having your creation shrink you as she is.”  She loudly smacked her lips, continuing to glare down at me with a maddened look.  “I wonder, how small can I make god?  Rather, does he think he’s done yet, or will he have me make him even smaller?”

 

In response Fulda resumed growing in my view, more quickly than before as I had fewer inches to lose.  Her sand-colored shins became longer and wider, looking more like columns as I dwindled.  The smaller I got the broader her smile spread, like making me smaller was her one source of joy.  By the time she stopped again, she had tripled in size and I was a little shorter than her shoes.

 

“I usually think it’s more fun when the people I shrink resist,” Fulda stated.  Her voice was louder and deeper now, coming into the power she had taken over me.  “This is nice too, though.  It’s easier if I don’t have to waste time chasing you around.”  She posed over me like a colossus, cockily beaming at me between her feet.  Looking at this magnificent sight, I couldn’t imagine trying to resist.  Not only was it astounding, but any attempt at escape would be utterly futile.

 

Fulda bent at the waist and extended a hand toward me.  I stood perfectly still while it approached, her long fingers outstretched.  She wrapped her digits around my body and pulled me into her palm, grabbing me in a secure hold.  Her grip was so tight I couldn’t even move my arms, and nothing but my head poked out of her fist.  Quickly she stood back up, making my stomach lurch down to my feet from the rush.  My head spun, and through the dizzy haze I saw two brilliant shining blue orbs.

 

When my vision cleared, I was in front of Fulda’s face while she looked at me with a mischievous expression.  “I know you think I’m pretty,” she said, “you spend a lot of time describing it every time you introduce me.  Hell, you even described it just a few pages ago.  I thought I’d give you a closer look.”  She batted her eyelashes and concluded, “I’m exactly as you imagined, right?”

 

“Well, wouldn’t you have to be if I created you?” I shot back.  I was surprisingly comfortable wrapped in her hand, despite the calloused skin running down my side, like everything about the situation was right.  Objectively it should have been terrifying but I felt safe, her fingers holding me tightly while conferring their warmth over my whole body.  The tips of her fingers were almost like pillows, giving me a little cushioning while she squeezed me.

 

“Figures you’d have the same logic I do,” she said, “though wanting to be so small would imply a fairly disturbed mind, I think.”  She gave me a light squeeze, briefly demonstrating her dominance.  “So does wanting to be so helpless in such a hopeless situation.  I’m not going to pretend I understand it, but it is undeniably what you want.  I think you can be even more helpless, though.”

 

Fulda resumed growing, and I slipped entirely into her hand.  “This is one of your favorites, isn’t it?” she asked, her voice getting louder and more powerful as I got smaller.  “It happens a lot, and I’m more than willing to oblige.  I couldn’t deny it to you in good conscience, since you were probably looking forward to it the moment you saw me.”  I was completely ensconced in her fist now, with only small points of light coming in from above and below.  When I stopped shrinking again, I was firmly pressed against her palm by the tip of her middle finger.

 

Her fingers opened, exposing me to a rush of light again.  Fulda’s face loomed over me on the vast expanse of her palm, her blue eyes dancing with excitement.  Glossy pink lips twice as wide as I was tall were right in front of me, one side pulled sideways in a smirk.  “Though maybe you like the reveal more.  I know that I like looking at a tiny little person in the palm of my hand… you sure get a lot of mileage out of that expression, don’t you?”

 

Her free hand came up to my level, and Fulda set her thumb and forefinger on either side of me.  Gently she brought them together, pinching me just hard enough to be firm.  She plucked me out of her palm and dropped her other one but continued holding me in front of her face.  Fulda’s eyelids drooped while she looked at me between her fingers.  “I wonder how my god tastes, though.”

 

Her lips parted, revealing rows of gleaming white teeth and a broad pink tongue behind them.  “If this weren’t your story, I might be a little reserved about this,” she quipped, then held her mouth open.  After a short windup she released her fingers, tossing me between her lips.  I sailed in an arc over her teeth to land on her tongue, then bounced and rolled toward the back.  Fulda closed her lips behind me, casting the interior of her cavernous mouth in complete darkness.

 

After giving me a moment to rest, Fulda slammed me into the roof of her mouth.  She flattened her tongue against it, trapping me even more thoroughly than before, and a low roar boomed up from her throat.  Her self-satisfied laughter stopped while she drove her tongue forward, dragging me against her palate as it went.  Each ridge bumped against me and pushed me deeper into her tongue, making me feel like I was bouncing in and out of the spongy surface.

 

When it was as extended as it could go without sticking out her mouth she flicked it up, briefly tossing me into the air.  Her tongue snagged me again, forcing me onto the roof of her mouth, but quickly relented.  It slightly curled around me forming around my body like a glove.  She began surging it back and forward, sloshing rivers of saliva along with it.  I was slowly thrust along with it, saliva pooling and then dripping off around me.  Fulda’s jaw worked up and down while moving her tongue, and I realized she was sucking on me.

 

Fulda tilted her tongue forward, dumping me off it and into her frenulum.  I sank into the soft tissue, nearly losing myself in the padding.  The tip of her tongue danced triumphantly over me before setting down on top of me, pushing me even further into the pulsating mass below me.  I tried to push it off but could make no progress against it, her frenulum more than willing to absorb my movements.  She wiggled in on top of me, driving her power home while I could do nothing against it.  With her point made, she slipped the tip of her tongue beneath me and pulled me out of the tissue tomb.

 

Her lips parted, allowing a rush of light to enter the dank cavern I had been trapped inside.  She extended her tongue and let me hang out on the tip for a moment before her hand came into view.  Carefully she plucked me off her tongue and dried me off with her thumb, taking me from being drenched in her saliva to merely damp with it.  Fulda held me in front of one of her eyes, peering at me carefully after my expedition into her mouth.

 

“Not what I expected,” she proclaimed, “but not unpleasant.  You basically taste like the other tiny men I’ve put in my mouth.”  Fulda turned me over in her grip to inspect my back and make sure it wasn’t dripping with her saliva.  “But of course you wanted to be in my mouth.  I think I know something you want more than that, though.”  Her smug smirk hardly reassured me that this would be pleasant, but I knew I would enjoy it.

 

Fulda opened her fingers and I dropped along the whole length of her tremendous body until I landed on the white rubber on the tips of her Converse.  Thanks to my size it was a fairly short fall and I was unharmed by the impact, only to roll off the front of it.  I fell onto the carpet after bouncing off the ridge along the rubber, ending up at the base of her shoe.  From the floor it was apparent how puny she had made me, and I got an eyeful of what dozens of my protagonists had.

 

Before I could get back to my feet Fulda lifted her shoe off the ground and shifted it forward, sliding her heel along the ground.  The brown rubber diamonds of her sole blocked my view of everything else, becoming the only thing of her I could see.  It stretched for dozens of feet on either side of me, a massive platform of destruction.  Even at my fastest I could never get out from under it if she chose to strike, though with how close it was I wouldn’t be able to stand in the first place.

 

“Interesting corner you’ve written yourself into,” Fulda boomed, lowering her sole a little more so it laid down atop me.  “Though that assumes you have the self-preservation instinct to have not wanted this to begin with.  With how many of your protagonists I’ve done this to, I’m not sure that’s a safe assumption.”  A rumbling chuckle filtered down her tremendous body and echoed in the small cavity that contained me, making her seem even more powerful and omnipresent.

 

“Might as well give you what you want,” she declared, “though I’m not sure what the ramifications of being squished by one of your characters will be.”  Fulda pressed down harder, increasing the pressure her immense weight put on my body.  I felt an immense weight crushing me as her shoe flattened against the floor, but my body did not burst as expected.  There was even a dull crunching sound when I should have been flattened, but despite the crushing pressure I remained alive.

 

Fulda lifted her heel, pushing down on me even harder, and began grinding her sole on top of me.  Each rotation of her toes moved me along with it, my tiny body unable to resist the tremendous forces put on it by her foot.  She continued grinding me for fifteen seconds, taking immense pleasure in it.  As a finale she lifted her heel until the sole was vertical, then stamped it down on me twice.

 

She withdrew her foot from over me and returned to her pose as a domineering colossus, looking down at me before the white toe of her shoe.  Though she expected me to be a red stain mashed into the carpet, she was amused to see me still breathing.  “Uncrushable, huh?” Fulda asked with a grin.  “Kind of a cop-out, but that’s one way around the paradox.  Good thing I didn’t swallow you, you’d have to make a full trip through my digestive system.”

 

Suddenly she reared her foot up until her thigh was parallel with the ground so her enormous shoe menaced me.  After a brief pause she brought it down with full force, stomping on me as hard as she could.  I felt the sudden blow of blunt force all over my body like I had been hit by a gigantic sledgehammer, though as before I remained intact.  A fantastic sound wave emanated from where her foot crashed down, accompanied by an enormous tremor.  Fulda picked her shoe up and stomped it back down on me several times, roaring with laughter the whole time while subjecting me to the same forces over and over again.

 

Fulda finally relented, and when she returned to her power stance she was positively beaming down at me.  “Looks like there are some benefits of you being uncrushable for me, too,” her voice rumbled.  “I get to step on you until I get tired of it, and you can’t do anything about it!”  She let out a quick cackle loud enough I had to clutch my ears.

 

“This story’s been going for a while though,” Fulda declared, raising her foot over me again.  “I think it’s time we moved on to something else, you’ve got other stories to write and I have people to crush for real.  I’ll be back, though, you can count on it.”  She brought her shoe down on top of me one last time, more powerful than ever before, and kept it there.  The complete darkness under her sole gave way to me blacking out after a few minutes trapped under her weight.

 

When I came to, I was back to my original size and Fulda was gone.  It may have been just a dream, but the whole experience was so vivid.  The sight of her Converse racing down at me was sure to be stuck in my head, as it had been in my imagination for years.  A diamond-shaped imprint in my clothes was the only evidence she had been there along with a single red strand several feet long.  Maybe she would be back after all, and by then she might have learned a few new tricks.

Chapter End Notes:

As always, thank you for reading, and please leave a review!