- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter was written as a pledge reward for an anonymous patron. Thank you so much for the support!

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month you get early+exclussive access to stories like this and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy

 


A coat of frost covered the grass, crunching beneath her lonely footsteps. Specks of snowflakes melted when they fluttered into the path of her visible breaths; what little snowfall there had been to begin winter was too light to stop her from trekking this far from home, this far from civilization. She was bound to a remote location, somewhere ideal for experimenting her forbidden crafts -- a long-abandoned church, crumbled under the sands of time, desecrated from its status once as a sanctuary.


There would be no sermon held in this shambled shell of a church, no worshipping of any gods. Instead, it would be polluted with evil arcana, used as a location to manifest a terrible wickedness. Bree was a witch, and for the second time in her career, she was going to summon a demon.


Bree arrived at her destination, a location hidden away in a maze of old oak trees. She passed through a wintery fog, but paused a distance in front of the snow-touched church. The weather had her don a mauve-colored hoodie, but the cold otherwise unphased her, willingly wearing a skirt and black leggings that did little to warm her. The short, nerdy woman was fair enough with these conditions; ever since making a pact with the infinite Fires, a distinct warmth had been instilled in her chest. In any case did snow still speckle her two brown braids of hair and blur the lenses of her round-rim glasses, encouraging her to hurry inside the worn-down building.


The scene inside was just as she had examined it a week prior, her footsteps creaking along ancient floorboards riddled with earthy gaps similarly to then as well. From the holes in the roof did snow make its way inside, allowing traces of white to rest along the shabby pews that were pushed to the corners of the nave. Untouched was the altar, with its grand cross of polished wood still upright against the back wall, as frozen in time as the bell tower behind it. The only life to speak of was that of Bree’s arrival, but she intended to change that, right away working at clearing the snow from the floor. She would need as much space as she could get in order to conduct the ritual she had planned.


The circle was arranged, just like before -- but with one key difference. When she had summoned a demon before, the circle was created far too small, and so it produced a malformed succubus that was no bigger than a doll. Bree had reflected on that experience, and was driven towards having another summoning test, expecting appropriate results -- she desired something stronger, something bigger, something to satisfy her ever-growing cravings, and so the circle was malformed again with a wide shape, large enough to fill the nave from one wall to the next.


Bree stood at the doors of the church, her craft made complete. All that remained was the offering, but this was a special circumstance. Unusual for a witch as inexperienced as her was that she was not merely summoning a demon blindly from the depths of the Fires; she was summoning an exact minion, a feat that could only be done by declaring that demon’s true name.


Fyrellith!” Bree ordered, her palm aimed at the circle. “Manifest yourself into this realm!


An orange glow began from the outer circle, then seeped inwards, consuming the enclosed area with its magma color. Bree stared at the magic as it functioned, her enthusiasm clashing with her concerns, striking her into stillness -- but she awed, as any proud witch would, as an electric energy surged around the portal. She felt the depths to the underworld be opened, and rising from that evil plane was a peculiar shape that stretched higher and higher towards the ceiling of the church.


Bree trembled backwards into the doors, pressed against them as she comprehended this mighty size. The silhouette of glowing energy took form, and more details faded into existence. Sharp horns extended from the brow, and black leather appeared tight over spans of red skin, scantily clad as to display the wicked curves of a supermodel’s shape. Hair as white as the weather poured down the demon’s shoulders, framing well the infamous grin of a succubus.


Fyrellith had been summoned, manifested just as Bree had intended. No longer was the succubus stuck in a small, impish form at the feet of her summoner, but quite the opposite. She was tall, twenty feet at least, looming above the witch with a hunch that barely fit inside the church’s space. Bree clutched at her heart; her summoning was successful, and the results were blood-pumping.


A chime-like giggle rang from Fyrellith as her yellow eyes opened to the world around her, immediately drawn to that of her quivering summoner. “What a rush…!” she hummed, stretching out her limbs as to get accustomed to this new size. “Hmhm~ Greetings, Summoner -- my little Summon-- erk!


Crack! Wood splintered into dust as Fyrellith’s horns carved into the roof. When she had stretched to her full height, she did so not realizing how cramped her surroundings were. Such an impact caused the rest of the weakening structure to shake, snow sifting about from all the movement. Bree shuddered under her arms, defending herself against anything breaking over her head, but Fyrellith was stuck trying to break her horns back out. In every grunted attempt, the church shivered and whined, threatening to completely crumble down.


“Damned thing,” Fyrellith spat, “I can’t even stand in here…! Did you really not plan for this, Summoner?” She glanced down at Bree, who was still awestruck by her arrival. Fyrellith’s smile flickered back, “No matter~ We can test out my strength right away, then!”


“No!” Bree shouted, stammering with more to say. “D-Don’t-- Not so reckless! Y-You really c-could tear this place down!”


Fyrellith paused, then laughed. “Exactly~” She pulled down on her horns, snapping them out of the wood and causing more slush to fall into the nave. With her head free to move, she glanced around the area quickly, “Now, where else to stretch out…? I need some open air, Summoner…!”


Bree swallowed, flustered by these fast developments. As exhilarating as it was to see her demon break apart the church, she feared what could happen if she lost control of her enormous minion. She stepped forward and barked, “Fyrellith! J-Just sit down for now! You’re going to--”


“Huh?” Fyrellith paused instantly, her devilish expression immediately flattening. Without a single other hesitation, she sat down, suddenly enough that her ass collapsed through the altar behind her. Bree hid herself from the eruption of snow powder that swept out from Fyrellith’s perch, the entirety of the stage destroyed by her butt’s weight. The pews shook from such an impact, casting off much of their snow, and Bree shuddered similarly, squeaking when the rear crashed into the ground. Fyrellith was also confused, albeit with much less worry -- she massaged the soreness of her ass before thinking of the building’s foundation. “Damn…I really want to bust out of here…”


Bree blinked, comprehending what had unfolded. “You… stopped…?” she muttered, meekly looking over the huge, imposing body that was spread before her. It was unusual that something so big would also be so obedient, especially with regards to a succubus, but Fyrellith had obeyed the order without question. Bree realized then what was key; “Your name… If I use your name, you… have to listen to me. Is that it?”


Fyrellith rolled her eyes and pouted. “Intuitive as ever, Summoner,” she sarcastically quipped. She sighed, “I am at your command~ Anything demanded of my name, I’ll have no choice but to obey. Even if you’ve manifested me at such a size, I’m still under your thumb, Summoner~”


Temptation tickled at Bree upon verifying this point, her creativity whipped up knowing that she had such power at her command. The hesitations she once had were seemingly absent as she wondered what to have her dire-sized demon do -- but she was ahead of herself. She crossed her arms and held tight on her elbows; there would be serious problems for Bree if she was too loose in her control.


“What has your head so heavy, Summoner? Hmm?” Fyrellith’s voice, as sultry as always, pried Bree’s attention, but she could barely look forward at her twenty-foot tall succubus, not without glaring away. Fyrellith licked her lips, well aware that she was being softly ignored -- just as before in the bedroom, Bree was nervous in the face of a woman with such devilish features. In subtle ways did Fyrellith accentuate her breasts to be pushed forward, or slide her knees wider apart to pull focus onto her leather-strapped crotch, all while playing a ditzy, unknowing expression. She loved to see Bree burn red over her, whether it was jealousy or lust that painted that color.


Bree trembled as Fyrellith leaned in, still coming to terms with the size of the succubus. She stuttered and mumbled, unable to speak while distracted -- especially so by the waving of Fyrellith’s tail. It coiled and swayed, openly displaying the demon’s emotions as they boiled inside of her. All the while, Fyrellith obediently waited, but even her stare was putting shivers down Bree’s stance.


“Mhm~ Did you just bring me here to tease me, Summoner?” Fyrellith asked, bending farther forward so that her breasts loomed beneath her, the cleavage hanging open wide. Bree leaned away into a post, but Fyrellith pushed into that distance, slithering like a snake. “It’s so good to see you again~ Our last meeting ended so suddenly, I couldn’t get one last look at you.


“So let me take the time to study up~” she then said, reaching out and binding Bree into both fists. “I want to really know what kind of person my Summoner is! Aww, you are so dainty in my hands~ Very interesting~!” Fyrellith laughed as she sat back against the wall, posing herself comfortably while she maneuvered Bree there level with her chest. Bree squirmed and occasionally loosened free an arm, but Fyrellith easily wrestled those efforts back into place. “Pahah! I don’t even need to try~ You’re way too weak! This is hilarious!”


“F-Fyrellith…!” Bree growled the name like a dog, and it earned a snap response as Fyrellith ceased her touching -- for the moment. “I-I don’t want to have to command you-- hey?!


After a scoff, the succubus entertained herself by touching Bree’s middle, gently but incessantly stroking a finger down the center of her torso, down between her legs, then back up along the sides of her hips. No matter how Bree tried to contort her body, she was perpetually in Fyrellith’s grip.


“You’re so funny, little Summoner~” Fyrellith giggled, her face inching closer to the frame she held so that a breath could sweep over the frail woman. “If you’re not willing to take control like a proper witch, then at least one of us should, no? I have so many things I want to do~ You have no idea how badly I’ve been craving since our last little session…”


The poking and prodding continued across Bree’s trembling body, but when a fingertip was pressed hard enough into her cheeks to dislodge her glasses, her patience finally broke. “Fyrellith! Stop poking me!” she demanded. Instantly did the finger withdraw from her cheek, but Fyrellith giggled, happily holding onto her Summoner still. “You brat…! S-Set me down…!”


“Oh? I dunno~ I don’t feel like letting go of something so cute~” Fyrellith’s fingers clenched lightly around Bree, wanting to keep her, but that playful smile expected it to not last.


“Fyrellith,” Bree huffed, “unhand me!” And so she was, released from the hold and left to fall onto the church floor. She realized her error just before thumping into the wood; of course Fyrellith would act obnoxiously like this, taking her commands so literally. She was ready to discipline the demon for being a bother, but she was imposed upon by two long limbs surrounding her. Red-skinned legs stretched past her on either side, taller than she was even after getting onto her feet, and such lengths met together at a groin that was aimed directly at her. Fyrellith’s size made the spread of her legs wide enough to encompass her own Summoner, and the sight of such rapidly heated her desires.


Just as Bree had gathered her bearings, she was suddenly grabbed -- not by Fyrellith’s hands, but between her thighs. The pressure squeezed a yelp from her as the flesh overwhelmed her, like two waves on either flank pushing against each other. “F-Fyre…!” she coughed, struggling to pull herself forward and out from the grasp. She paused to catch her breath, turning her head back as to glare up at her demon. “Are you… having fun…?”


Fyrellith was aglow with her amusement, so sincerely entertained that her sinister side was softened for a moment. “Quite a bit, actually,” she responded, squishing her legs tighter together while Bree tried to push them apart. Teasing her summoner further, Fyrellith reached down and pet Bree’s exposed head and shoulders, ruffling loose some of the strictness in her braids. She curled a sharp fingernail under Bree’s chin, using it to prop her face up towards her. Fyrellith’s lips smacked, “You are so cute like this! I’m rather enjoying this angle, Summoner.”


Bree scoffed -- she had already assumed as much that Fyrellith would not mind her being so small and helpless. Fyrellith was in control, perhaps dangerously so; she was toying with her summoner, an insult she haphazardly cast onto their relationship. It was wrong, and yet Bree also knew that it was herself with the real control, the power to bend this goliath demon with just her name. But why, she wondered, is it so difficult to speak that name? Why won’t I do it?!


Persistence slowly paid off for Bree as she inched her way out of the clamp of Fyrellith’s thighs. At any point, she figured that the succubus could reel her back in, or close her legs tighter still to restrict her. As such, it was allowed that she squirm free, permitted to escape from her grasp. When she was finally unclung from the skin, Bree surged forward abruptly from being freed, and she stumbled over herself onto the snowy floorboards. Following the crunch of her impact was a bubble of laughter hung behind her.


Where Bree had fallen was between Fyrellith’s boot-adorning feet, which curved inward at her as to more keenly corner her. Bree used the toe of one boot to pull herself up as support, but the touch tickled the demon into springing that toe upwards, breaking that balance Bree relied on. The summoner was tilted then onto the other boot, which lifted likewise in a playful game that battered Bree back and forth with little pushes. If Bree tried to suppress one foot with a push, the other would massage against her, like two big dogs begging for attention.


“A-Aren’t you done?!” Bree hissed; in the midst of being bullied, she also had to manage her round glasses, perpetually having them jostled. Fyrellith’s reply was to trip Bree down onto one foot, catching the summoner in a seat atop the toes. Before Bree could hop off, Fyrellith raised that foot high into the very middle of the church, a height that forced Bree into hugging the sides of the boot for safety.


“Hehe~ Hang on tight, Summoner! That’s right~ Cling to my foot so you don’t fall off~” Fyrellith hummed her laughter as she set her foot to rock idly with Bree atop it. Every bounce earned a little chirp of worry that made her smile curve more eagerly. “Am I stronger than you expected? You seem so surprised~ Still a novice, hm?”


Bree growled, the final thread of her patience worn to its limit. “Fyrellith,” she calmly stated, and yet as controlled as her voice was, speaking the name swiftly ended the bobbing of the boot as though her tone were much sharper. “Put me down. Gently.


Fyrellith was slow with letting Bree down, but she obeyed the command as instructed, allowing her summoner to safely stand on the floor again. Nevertheless, Bree had to stare back at a smile still willful to play. The demon chuckled, “I see that we both have power we must learn to control. For your own good, you might want to keep me on a tight leash, Summoner. Mhm~ or is Master more appropriate…? Master Bree…?”


Bree blushed deeply, but she could confidently endure this less intense teasing. She straightened her clothes and stepped further out of the succubus’s range, though there was truly no place that Fyrellith could not reach in the nave. “Call me… whatever you want,” Bree sighed. “Enough playing around. Th-This is serious…”


“Mmm, so serious~” Fyrellith girlishly replied, crossing her legs in front of herself and wrapping her arms around her knees. “That cold expression is adorable on someone so small…! I could eat you up, Master~”


“Fyrellith!” The name chilled the room like a threat.


“Eheh… Sorry, sorry.” Fyrellith casually laid her head atop her risen knees. “If you want to get serious, then mind explaining what it is we’re here to do? I have to admit, this is a much more fitting environment to be spawned into. An ugly, decrepit church is more, mmm, atmospheric than your shabby bedroom.”


“Thanks,” Bree scoffed sarcastically. “I didn’t come all the way out here just for the summoning, though. I want you to destroy this place.”


Fyrellith’s head tilted with intrigue. “Oho? Is there some history between you and this church?”


“Not at all,” Bree clarified. “It’s just an old building. No one will notice it’s gone. If anyone did, it would just look like it got demolished.” The callousness of her tone impressed even herself; she was coldly committed to having this church torn to the ground. “I want to witness your power -- our power.”


Fyrellith muffled her giggle behind closed lips. “Ours,” she jokingly repeated. She breathed in, “Very well. I am a slave to your words, Master Bree~ Though succubi aren’t renowned for our wrath, if it is what you wish, then so be it.” She curled up into a stand, a movement that caused the shaky church to whine and shiver. Bree stepped back against the doors of the chamber, already intimidated to behold Fyrellith’s scale once again, but there was a pause. Fyrellith glanced around the church’s corners, then looked down at her summoner; “So? Give the command, Master. I’m waiting.”


Bree shook her head into her palm. “Does it have to be this way? Do I always have to say your name?”


“No, not always, but it does trigger something exciting when you do!” Fyrellith explained, her legs quivering in anticipation. “It brings out the fire in me. Perhaps it will bring a fire out from you as well?”


Bree sighed, “Fine. Fyrellith… Destroy this church.”


There was a flicker in Fyrellith’s gaze, her distinctly inhuman pupils sharpening with intent. She smiled as she moved into the middle of the space, directly under the roof’s hole. Her hands grabbed at the opening’s snowy sides and snapped the edges towards her, cracking the wood into forming a wider, more jagged gap. Chips of debris and sloshes of ice rained into the nave, pressuring Bree to stagger backwards. The summoner was then shaken free from her fascination, enough so to exit the building as Fyrellith proceeded.


Yards away from the church, Bree turned and observed the demolition. Though she was at a safe distance to watch, she remained close enough to feel the impact of every rip and tear of Fyrellith’s efforts. The succubus could only be seen by her horns protruding out from the roof, at least until she had broken down more of it to eventually reveal her head and shoulders, that blade-like grin persisting as she ravaged her surroundings. It mattered little where her power was directed; she kicked into walls and stomped them into collapsing, she pulled down support beams and tossed aside the pews. No construction of the church was safe from wherever she would decide to smash into next, and nothing could withstand her attacks, all crumbling apart in a concert of splintering wood and stone.


Once the walls were wrecked, Bree had a fuller perspective of her demon’s performance, and the results had her cowering back as dust and snow powder blew out from the site. Just a minute ago, the church at least stood well on its foundations, having decayed into a frozen state; it was far beneath that condition, trashed beyond recognition that it was previously a religious sanctuary. That was, except for one identifying feature: the bell tower, its stone base kept steady against the tremors made by Fyrellith’s stomping.


After sweeping aside piles of debris into the frosted field, Fyrellith approached the tower that still stood before her. It was slightly taller than she was, even including her horns. The bell itself would have reflected her red-toned face, but its material was long weathered and aged, its shine entirely faded. Yet as though it were mirroring her sultry gaze, Fyrellith waltzed around the tower, her long nails itching at the gray stone as she circled it once over in a captivating gait. A wink at Bree signalled that she was playing up a performance; she craved Bree’s attention, and was empowered knowing she had it claimed.


Fyrellith stroked the tower with both her hands and legs, tickling the stone and hugging the structure like a partner she desired. Her breasts surrounded one corner as she pulled herself into the tower, her grip gradually tightening from all angles in what became a strangling embrace. Rather than plow through the bell tower much as she had the rest of the church, she entangled herself around it, using her entire body and its delicious assets to make it crumble. As the pressure continued, bricks broke out of place, and the bell itself quivered from the quakes.


Fyrellith peered past the bell and to Bree, who gawked at the show in stiff silence. Content to still have her summoner captivated, Fyrellith continued with the command. A strong, finger-curling hug saw the top half of the tower be crushed into itself, causing a whip of sound as the stone broke into cobbled bits that drained down her devilish frame. With her thighs wrapped like they were, Fyrellith crumbled the bottom half down to its base by situating her weight over it. A long hum escaped her as she cherished the ruining of the bell tower, her arms massaging what they held in a pattern that quickly deteriorated what remained.


A hill of debris pooled around the demon’s perch, a cascade of dust and snow having streaked down her cleavage and into her lap. In one hand, she was able to hold the bell like a wine glass, though its weight wanted to tip over. Playfully, she allowed it to topple out of her grasp and crash haphazardly into the ruins. There was no ring, just the dull clang of old metal harshly meeting the crumbled rocks of the tower, fallen from grace like a decapitated head.


The whistle of winter breezed between the two after every chip of stone had come to rest. Fyrellith sat amongst the church’s wreckage, victorious in her mission. Bree swallowed as she comprehended the scale of destruction, her baffled expression feeding into her minion’s sense of achievement. Just as she had wished for, the church was no more; another snowfall would disguise the remains as an uneven hill, forgone of what it once was. Any historical value had been grounded into dust, the very same that Fyrellith played with as she scooped some of the debris into sifting fingers.


“It’s been done~” Fyrellith broke the silence, enjoying how the splinters and chips fell out of her grasp like sand. “Did I do good? Are you proud of your big succubus?”


Bree blinked back to life, shuffling in the snow. “Y-Yes… You did, uh, well.” Bree nervously stroked a braid of hair, surveying the destruction without the courage to get much closer to it. What she witnessed had enthralled her, well beyond any normal level of interest. Observing a creature of her own summoning do her bidding was arcanely satisfying to that pull she had felt for weeks. That desire to express her whims through violent power; a warmth blossoming at her core countered the outdoor’s cold.


Fyrellith crawled forward, making a display of her figure’s curves even in the simple act of standing up. She grinned as bits of the bell tower rolled off her skin, and that smile curved sharper as she stomped forward, up close to where Bree stood. Such footfalls broke Bree from her stillness, but only enough to shiver and fret, as if encroached by a monster. Fyrellith licked her lips, activated by that tingle of fear beneath her.


“... Then, do I get a reward?” the succubus wondered, shifting her weight from leg to the other. The tip of her clawed finger pulled on her lip while Bree processed what was said. “I’d say I deserve one, for being so obedient and all.”


Bree looked aside. “Wh-What kind of reward were you thinking…?”


Fyrellith giggled -- she had hoped it would be this easy. “Well, I was thinking you could clean these for me~” She pushed her boot forward, the toe of which acted like a snow plow across the ground. Bree stepped away, but she could still see the splatters of dust and snow on the sleek leather, as well as blemishes and scuffs from stomping through the structure. Fyrellith put her weight onto the toes for emphasis. “They wouldn’t have gotten so dirty if it weren’t for your command, Master.”


Bree reactively scoffed down the offer, but the boot remained pointed at her, dancing closer with little twists. When it came close enough, Bree propped her own foot against Fyrellith’s, though there was no way she could simply kick it aside. “Cut it out,” she groaned, crossing her arms in disapproval. “You can clean them yourself. Aren’t I the Master here, anyway?”


“Mhm, you are,” Fyrellith giggled, her tail flicking from one side to the next, “but I’m the big one. That’s what matters at the end of the day, isn’t it?”


Bree glared up at Fyrellith, but that expression was a front to cover her racing heart. “D-Drop it. Now.”


“Oho, drop this?” Fyrellith’s tongue poked playfully out from her smile as she lifted her foot off the ground, bringing it to hang just above Bree’s head. Snow that had clung to the footwear rained over the summoner, even more so when Fyrellith intentionally shook it. “I’m not sure, Master. That might be a bad idea -- my foot is about as big as you are!”


Bree’s knees buckled and her arms lifted over her like a pitiful shield. “W-Wait, wait!” she ordered, her voice trembling. Where she wanted to be stern was instead hesitation, reflecting back on the very destruction Fyrellith had caused, that she herself had conducted. It was exciting to have that power used however she wanted, but just as much was it startling to have it turned against her. “I-- Get away from me…!” Bree demanded, grabbing the boot by its sides in an attempt to divert it.


“You are hilarious, Master!” Fyrellith laughed, tickled by Bree’s efforts to move her foot. “Are you being stupid on purpose…? You know there’s only one way to do this~”


Bree grunted, “What’s with you…?” But Fyrellith did not reply, only smirking wider in anticipation. The snow flurried between them; “Fyrellith…! Get your foot-- Grrk!


That foot in question rushed down suddenly, bypassing that meager resistance Bree had put up. The sole was swiftly upon her, crashing her down into the inches of snow and affirming its position on top of her. The wind was knocked out of Bree, who coughed as the weight pressed onto her increasingly. She tried to writhe her way loose, but Fyrellith was too big; the most Bree could push up was easily subdued by the succubus casually standing over her.


“Oops. Were you saying something down there~?” Fyrellith teased. She leaned in to peer past her bust and view her belittled master, and in doing so, more of her weight shifted above Bree. “Hehe… I thought I heard my name, but that cute squeak had to definitely be a mouse, wasn’t it?”


“Fyre-- rrrgh! T-Too much…!” Bree hissed as pain covered her from top to bottom, her whole body trapped under the flatness of a boot. The most she could shimmy free from under it was inches at best, earning her the prize of seeing Fyrellith’s cocky smile hanging up above -- a view upwards of the succubus that flustered Bree’s already hectic mind.


She noticed, too, that the demon was biting her lip, and that her stare was cutting right into her. There was an anger wanting to be had, but what Bree felt was suspense, tinted with desire. Her tongue was slow, and now it could be explained by her wanting this to be as it were -- and worryingly, Fyrellith’s expression mirrored that feeling back at her.


“We’re connected, you know?” Fyrellith mentioned, brushing a claw-like hand through her white hair. “Since you made that pact, our emotions are intertwined. You influence me… and I influence you. But you did know this, hmm?”


Bree wanted to reply with her usual snark, that she was indeed aware of this connection. It was one of the dangers a witch risked when summoning demons, that the individuals they bind themselves to can passively manipulate their thoughts and hearts. Bree coughed, “Y-You’re… c-controlling me…?”


“Oh, no-- hohoho! No, not at all!” Fyrellith said, bewildered by that accusation. “This is all you, Master. You’ve inspired this interest of mine -- I’ve only latched onto what arouses you.” Her precise wording put a noticeable chill into Bree, causing Fyrellith to giggle again. “Oh yes, I’ve definitely noticed. You’re really quite heated up over being stepped on, hm? Is that unusual for you?”


“No-- err, I-I--” Bree’s confusion continued into a huff of frustration. The fork in the conversation ahead of her led to dead-ends all around. “Th-This isn’t normal…!”


Fyrellith casually applied more weight onto her step, forcing a sharp noise out of the woman. When she did, a chill ran up the succubus’s spine and her fingers curled in delight. “Interesting! Such a warm emotion I feel brewing…! I wonder if…?” Fyrellith’s tongue lashed over her lips as she finally released Bree from under her, allowing her Summoner to breathe -- but it was a temporary relief, revealed by Fyrellith’s bare foot being removed from the stiletto.


Bree was immediately infatuated by the exposed sole. Against the frigid air, a thin steam trailed off her red-pink skin, the result of sweat being worked up inside the leather material. The toes danced disorderly, keeping Bree’s focus drawn onto them, all while Fyrellith maintained a delicate balance standing one-legged above her.


It fell over Bree, with more force than before -- Fyrellith felt entitled to do so, expecting the stomp to be less impactful without her boot. Indeed, the bare skin was more comfortable to be pinned under, but that was offset by the crippling embarrassment of being trapped beneath her own demon’s foot. Bree screamed for reprieve, but her voice was muffled under the sweaty slab, and furthermore choked by the rancid scent. Though she hurried to call out Fyrellith’s name, the circumstances prevented her, which fueled the succubus’s amusement that much more.


Fyrellith moved her foot, and Bree along with it. The slickness of the snow made it easy to do so, though the grinding sensation was no better on the witch’s end. Fyrellith giggled, “You have such a delicious reaction to all this…! Denial and desire; the sweetest cocktail… Mm, just like before, in your bedroom. I felt like you do now -- isn’t it exciting? So vulnerable, a toy to be played with…!” Fyrellith opened a gap between her toes, allowing a window to see Bree’s glare. She chuckled, “Well, I managed to enjoy myself when I was the little one… and I’m quite enjoying this position, too~”


Bree’s muffled retorts faded from her efforts as she watched Fyrellith delve into pleasure. From the underfoot perspective, Bree watched the demon’s hand curl instinctively to her crotch, the clawed tips easing into the exotic lingerie with unabashed intentions. The first shiver of her own touch was a tremor that Bree suffered under, but worse yet was that it coaxed more of Fyrellith’s desires; her sole began massaging the body, the motions selfishly directed for her entertainment, not unlike how she was touching herself.


“Haah~ Please cut loose with me, Master…?” Fyrellith moaned, bending forward as her core grew hotter. She felt a reply from Bree, a strained shout and a cough. Surely she was stating her demands, but Fyrellith still retained her free will. “Don’t be like that, Master. I am listening to you, doing what you want~ I’m listening very well… And I know you could go for more, if you’re even half as turned-on as I’m getting…!”


The broken fluidity of Fyrellith’s speech was noticed by Bree, but there was little she could do about those cracks in the dam. The pressure was increasing, the skin smothering the last of her air as well as the last of her refusals. As the session prolonged, with Fyrellith occasionally reasserting her weight with additional stomps, Bree melted into a senseless and desperate state, overcome with a wave of feelings that burned enticingly for her to embrace them. She saw flickers of flames, temptation blazing at pinkening skin.


Ah~ Mm, what is this…? You’ve come around finally…?” Fyrellith said, suddenly tickled by a newer sensation. Her foot came to a rest as she savored the wet feeling of a tongue dragging around the balls of her toes, rewarding Bree’s submission by ceasing the twisting motions of her leg.


Instead, Fyrellith crouched low to the ground, her eyes beaming onto Bree through the space of her legs. Bree spasmed in attempts to slow the descending weight, but Fyrellith was unstoppable, as was her lust. She furiously attended to her cunt, sloppily lowering her panties down to her knees to give herself unrestrained access. Importantly, she assured Bree could witness it all, flexing her big toe in a way that allowed the witch to see clearly how she got off to this dynamic.


But she was not alone to be swept into arousal. Warmed by Fyrellith’s lust, Bree began rocking her hips, as little as she was able, to have the sole rub very precisely into her crotch. Her pleas for mercy had changed into moans of excitement, the occasional squeak pushed out of her when Fyrellith felt particularly tickled. There was no conversation for a long moment, the two communicating so much with just their breaths and the invisible connection of their emotions. The more aroused one became, so too did the other, a cycle that drew them into a dream-like zone.


When the demon’s foot was finally removed from Bree, the cold whirled around her with a chilling sharpness. No longer blanketed by the heat of flesh, Bree instantly shivered into a weak coil, her body still recovering from a near-flattened state. Similarly did the white sky blind her after being hidden in Fyrellith’s shadow, but as her vision returned, she noticed the giant had wandered off -- not far, but no longer standing. When Bree was able to curl forward into a seat, she had before her the statuesque succubus, stanced on all-fours with her impressive rear-end pointed at her like a statement.


Fyrellith’s ear-to-ear grin twisted towards her summoner while her tail swayed expectantly. She nodded, a gesture for Bree to rise and approach. Bree did just that, hobbling onto her feet and timidly nearing the ass that was directed at her, hypnotized by its weighty sways. Like puppet strings on her limbs, her body seemingly moved on its own, pulling her close and eventually into a hug that stretched her arms over a cheek each.


Good~ Ahh, ahahh…” Fyrellith moaned, her claws digging into the snow as if it were a bedsheet. “Press into it, Master~ Don’t tease me any longer~ Don’t make me, Master~”


Bree needed little convincing. Her hands stroked along the broad globes of red skin, curiously enticed by the smoothness of it, the subtle weight she could feel in fistful-sized pinches. Peeking from below was the bush of her demon, a halfhearted veil for her pussy, the wetness of which was clear. Fyrellith noticed stillness from her master, and so she shook her ass into Bree, urging her to continue gripping and hugging her skin.


It was enough to keep Fyrellith entertained with mild interest, but suddenly, Bree had found her voice. “Fyrellith,” she said, “s-spank yourself, a-and… squeeze it, too.”


“Mm-hmm…” Fyrellith was agasp at first, but that shock swiftly changed into a devilish smile of acceptance -- not that her opinion mattered. Bound by her pact, she obediently slapped her own ass, producing a whip-like noise that shook the snow off Bree’s clothes. Bree bunkered into the flesh in response, spooked by what she had called on to happen, and so she sunk between the cheeks just as the demon grasped and tugged at herself. Bree was massaged along with these motions, and greedily, she positioned herself higher, grappling Fyrellith’s hips for support. Understandingly, Fyrellith reshaped her graceless form, practically picking Bree up off the ground with her rear-end like she had wanted.


“Better…?” Fyrellith asked, her chin dug into the snow. When unanswered, she put a shake in her ass, pushing Bree into an effort to stay attached. Fyrellith broke into a laugh, “That’s the spirit! Keep up the commands, Master~ Tell me what you want~ We both know I’m yours…


Bree’s thoughts went unspoken, racing too quickly for her to describe them. She had been taken off her feet and was hugging an ass the width of two people -- too much was going on for her to think clearly. She performed on instinct alone, and one such act was to kiss the sensitive skin in front of her, shamelessly licking a stretch she found appetizing. Fyrellith roared with delight, and empowered by this result, Bree did so again, her mind ticking ahead with what she wanted next -- what she could make Fyrellith do.


Fyrellith, onto your back,” Bree ordered, not looking up from her stare at the succubus’s body. She slid back to the ground, but her hands were not ready to leave the rotund ass just yet. “I… I need you… Fyrellith, e-eat me out! U-Use that tongue, I-I--!”


Fyrellith sang in giggles as she flipped onto her side, obeying the command before it was fully given. She was ecstatic to be controlled, and when given the urge, she happily took to what was asked. After kicking a thigh up and over Bree, Fyrellith grabbed her master with both hands and lifted her up to her chest. Bree seemed regretful for an instant, squirming in the grip before being nestled into place, strewn out on her back with Fyrellith’s breasts behind her like odd pillows. Bree shivered into a vague comfort, awkwardly saddled atop her demon without the boldness to act on her own.


But Fyrellith had no such hesitations, her eyes aglow with love for her master. She pulled Bree closer and maneuvered her into a laid-back position, particularly arranging the witch’s legs to fall on either side of her neck. This put Bree into the position she asked for, whether she was prepared or not; Fyrellith, unable to resist any longer, lunged with tongue into the crevice between Bree’s legs. Appropriately, Bree squealed in surprise and tried to scramble away, but she found the plushness of Fyrellith’s bust too soft to reject. She succumbed to the luxuries being provided to her, gradually offering more of her crotch to be tasted as she reclined back into the demon’s chest. Through her clothes, the details of the tongue were significant, seeping through her leggings as if they were not an obstacle at all.


While Bree collapsed into comfort, Fyrellith was pleased with her own position, lapping at her master’s legs hungrily while her hands traded the chore of touching herself. The rhythm of moans conducted her movements to the sexual routine embedded into her existence, and so with natural motions did she undo her bra, letting it messily fall aside so that her nipples could be exposed. Bree did not need to be told to curl her arms towards these erect dots of skin, but she was surprised to feel the coolness of steel -- they were pierced, so she discovered, with metallic studs that were perfect to hold. Bree completely reclined as her fingers gripped these piercings, her head falling back into the pillowy grasp of Fyrellith’s bosom.


Fyrellith broke from her trance only long enough to serve herself. An arm reached out into the rubble beside them, searching through the ruins of the church until she came across what she remembered. Uplifted from the cobble was the cross, chipped with damages but otherwise having maintained its polished pride. Though its design was distasteful for any demon, Fyrellith had dastardly intentions that would put the holy shape to good use.


Bree could see so in the corner of her vision, that what Fyrellith had retrieved was to be used as a tool. Its multi-pronged top was aimed at the demon’s cunt, then gently maneuvered into place before entering a vicious, mechanical motion of ups and downs. The central shaft dove inside of her, while the off-shoots made for a valuable shape to stimulate her clitoris with each pump. It did not take long for Fyrellith, as experienced and sturdy as she was, to be using the makeshift dildo as radically as she would a standard toy of her own. It was openly worked into her, each descent plunging her into breathlessness, and each rise accented with a deep sigh -- over and over again, until that pattern had spread to Fyrellith’s entire body rocking to that speeding tempo.


A claw clung to Bree’s body, squeezing a gasp of surprise from her. Fyrellith was pinning her down while she lifted forward, shoving the smaller woman into her cleavage in an upside-down fashion. Bree kicked blindly for balance, narrowly missing Fyrellith’s cheeks, and so to settle her, the demon oozed saliva from her tongue, dripping it down Bree from the bottom-up. The warmth collided with the cold, melting away the snow that speckled Bree, but it truly set her body ablaze with the humiliation of it, compounded by Fyrellith’s sultry giggle of satisfaction.


“Come on now… Give in some more…~” Fyrellith chuckled, her eyes glazed while her masturbation remained undisturbed. Her rhythm slowed only so she could bring a hand to her cleavage, tickling her finger into Bree’s skirt with ease. Despite the awkward angle, her shared connection with her master allowed her to quickly find a pleasurable position. She was tender at first, but a spike in arousal between the two of them was begging to forgo such concerns.


The chaotic scene was falling into further disarray, but like a storm coming to an end, there was an abrupt harmony. Fyrellith’s final moan rattled the snow off the forest’s trees, while Bree’s squeaks of sexual relief were dampened between the globes containing her -- she most of all felt the roar-like exhale from her demon, just as she heard clearly her devilish heartbeat. An attempt to swim free from her fleshy confines allowed her to slip down the cleavage, her body soaked from Fyrellith’s spit and sweat. She dropped unceremoniously onto the succubus’s lap, flipped around in an uncomfortable sprawl that she could barely push herself up from. She felt discarded, though not as much as the crucifix; after their climax, Fyrellith tossed the wooden relic aside, letting it crack in half somewhere in the church’s ruins.


A smile was aimed at Bree, lazy and tilted, breathing through a slow and exciting recovery. Bree angled herself to stare back at her, but pulling at her attention was that off to the side -- the crumbled structure, no longer a shelter of any kind. The accountability of her actions, to control a giant-sized demon into demolishing the old building, anchored her to reality where her post-orgasm mind and body would otherwise float away in bliss.


The two cleaned up in silence -- mostly, if ignoring Fyrellith’s energetic giggles. Bree stood before the ruins, just outside where the loosest cobble had collapsed. She awed at the emptiness that she willed, remembering what was there, then comparing it to the mounds it had become. Her fists clenched, as if she was enraged, but Fyrellith felt a much different emotion burning from her.


Fyrellith went to all-fours, lowering herself to Bree’s level. She nuzzled into her master’s side, forcing Bree’s arm up and against the arc of her nose. This finally ended Bree’s stillness, but when she pulled away, Fyrellith closed the gap by pulling her back in with a palm under her ass.


“So, what next?” Fyrellith purred, her eyes glowing with excitement. She brushed her cheek into Bree again, acting the part of a submissive pet. “Master~ Give me another command! Isn’t there more you want--?”


She was interrupted, stopped by a kiss. Bree planted her face into the plump lips next to her, gripping the cheeks for handles to support herself with. Her tongue, so little compared to Fyrellith, diligently worked to lick at the plushness, coming at the demon with a spirit that was unlike her. Even Fyrellith was astonished and was unmoving for a time, but Bree’s warmth enraptured her in returning the favor. Humming in delight, Fyrellith pressed forward with a kiss of her own, her slight push enough to imbalance Bree where she stood.


Bree had nothing else to say, but a thousand fantasies took over her imagination. Each kiss was a new idea, an experiment to look forward to. She savored these final minutes with Fyrellith as if they were their last, but soon enough would Bree be manifesting the succubus again to fulfill all new whims.

Chapter End Notes:

 

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month you get early+exclussive access to stories like this and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy