- Text Size +
Story Notes:

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month you get early access to these stories and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy

 


 

 

 

The witch had shielded her eyes, blinded by the light that surged from the design on the ground. An outline of ash now glowed a threatening orange, a color that gradually filled the circle’s inside and washed away the complex symbols she had meticulously drawn. Electricity spilled from outside what was becoming a portal. From another world, something rose from the ground. Skin as red as blood but hair as white as snow, two horns that dashed from above the brow, and yellow eyes that called for caution. The witch had succeeded in conjuring a demon to earth -- specifically, her bedroom.

“The Fires have accepted your offering,” a sultry voice slithered from the woman, presenting herself in a bow far more modest than her black clothing. Leather strapped tightly around her crimson flesh, boots that rode up to her thighs and an unforgiving skirt, and a similar top that left much of her chest spilling outward. “So I have been bonded to you, Summoner. May this brief time we have together be--”

“Ohh, something isn’t right,” the witch interrupted. Although initially irked that she had been cut off, so too did the succubus in the circle realize that not all was proper. “You came out-- err, well, y-you’re not supposed to be like this, are you?”

The demon looked at herself, and upon finding no changes, looked immediately to the world around her. Her eyes adapted to the dimness of the chamber, revealing not the temple or shrine she expected, but a room of humble and mundane status. Yet what was truly strange wasn’t the setting itself, but its relation to her. To her side, she realized that what stood nearby was no decoration, but a common shoe of which she was only twice the size of.

“... Where am I?” she asked. “Where are you, Summoner?”

“O-Over… here…”

The demon gasped at what she comprehended ahead of her. What she had first imagined were columns were in fact the legs of her master, stretching up to an impressive height and nervously shifting their weight. The pair were hugged in black tights and lead into a purple skirt, all parts of the simple outfit her new Summoner wore. It wasn’t just the woman’s size that had been unexpected, but this attire as well was not the usual robes and cloaks she was accustomed to.

“Um. Hi?” The witch waved slightly, still several paces away from the circle’s center. At all times, she had kept fingers perched at the bridge of her glasses, her nerves not yet settled. She was a meek woman, but especially so while acting this timid and hesitant. Among her freckled cheeks was a light reddening, a warmth that, when noticed, had her fingers in the other nervous habit of fiddling with the paintbrush-like tips of her black braids. “Err, my name is Bree. We don’t, uh, use codenames for this, do we?”

“Oh, this is fantastic.” The demon sighed, chuckled, and sighed again, all in the span of one pivot. “My typical luck. Of course I would be summoned by some novice without a damned idea of what she’s doing.”

Bree bit her lip, remaining still while the tiny demon vented. “I-I know… what I’m doing,” she remarked. “I was summoning a demon. And, here you are. A demon. Summoned.”

“I’m a succubus,” she hissed. “And you call this a summoning? Where is this, your bedroom?!”

“Yes.” Bree blushed further, glancing around the room to determine what was so wrong about it. It was a witch’s home, only by the definition that it belonged to a witch; plainly decorated like any mid-twenties woman would, only a fully-stocked bookcase and a desk littered with supplies gave any hint of something mystical. There was still the summoning circle, of course, which ate up most of the available floor space.

“Where’s the torches? Candles? Not even a stained glass window?” The succubus spat as she peered out the lone window, its blinds shut and allowing only a leak of undesired light in. She scowled at the circle at her feet, lifting one off the markings. “Where’s the aesthetics?! Just look at this! Th-This is way too small! Ooh, I never should have agreed to this…”

Bree slumped to her knees, just at the edge of the chalk. Her hands worriedly clasped together. “I-I’m sorry. That’s my bad. I-I didn’t know, I thought the size didn’t matter. This is my f-first time, I’m surprised it worked at all.” She paused, the continued, “Y-You agreed to this?”

The succubus groaned and walked closer to her Summoner, not particularly phased by their difference in scale. “Unfortunately yes. I needed to. It’s been too long since I’ve last fed and so I accepted your summoning without realizing how inadequate you truly are.” Bree frowned, dampened by that honesty. “There’s no changing any of that now, I suppose. You have me for one hour. What did you need a succubus for, anyway?”

“O-Oh, haha! Errhhhaa,” Bree stammered over herself, colored more volcanic than before as though flashed with heat. “Actually, um, i-it wasn’t that--”

“Listen, Summoner,” the succubus giggled, saying the title with generous sarcasm, “our time here is short and I crave. I need dark energies while I’m here, to spread the Fire’s influence. What is it you needed my abilities for?” She stood somewhat prouder, though she felt little need to do so. She grazed lengthy fingers over her body, her nails sharpened to little points. Her physique was that of a model’s, alluring and tempting, and yet she stood so short to the seated Bree, a woman with no charisma and of incredible averageness.

Bree could barely keep her eyes on the scantily clad woman beneath her. She edged away from her, her lips still fumbling words. “A succubus wasn’t exactly what I intended, I--”

“You’ve already made a dark pact,” the succubus sighed, continuing to creep closer to Bree until she was just before her. She leaned in, tipped over with a growing eagerness. “Obviously there’s no reason to be ashamed of wishing for me. Not at this point. Need a little pick-me-up? Or maybe a romance is falling apart?” A wicked grin crossed her lips. “Judging by your looks, I can imagine you could be somewhat desperate…”

“What?” Bree bit her lip, unsure if she should be insulted by that or not. “N-No, none of… that. I was actually just looking for… well, I wasn’t looking for anything in particular. Th-This was just a test, to see if this could actually summon a demon.” It popped to her mind that she could prove it, and so she twisted behind her to retrieve the spellbook she had referenced from. The pages of the summoning were already open, and so she showed the directions to the tiny succubus. Bree smiled, hiding it behind the book, “It did work! Wow, now that I think about it… it did work. I-I summoned a demon, l-like a witch!”

“A succubus,” a small scoff escaped the creature. “You don’t even need me? You just called for a succubus by accident?” She reached for the book and pushed it away, partially climbing up on Bree’s knees to do so. The physical contact left Bree motionless, unwilling to move other than shiver anxiously. “All of this was just a test? You-- You made a contract with the infinite Fires! Do you think magic is a game?!

Bree bit her lip, leaned back away from the woman encroaching her legs. “... Well. It’s a card game,” she chuckled, “my friends and I--”

Quiet! Ooh, you test me, little girl…” The succubus frowned, stepping back down off the knees. She pointed quickly back at Bree, “Do not! Make another joke!” Bree nodded -- the punchline was at the tip of her tongue, too. “Little. Had you done any of this summoning right, I would be looking down at you.” Her estimate wasn’t inaccurate, gauging that if she was her normal manifestation, Bree would be less than shoulder-height to her. Mentioning that, however, only brought more distraught to herself.

“Summoning is supposed to be difficult,” Bree commented, attempting to shield herself from some of the criticism. “The fact I got a succubus on my first attempt should say a lot. It’s not like there’s formal witch schools around here anymore, I-I think I deserve some credit here…”

The succubus laughed, wandering on the floor of the room to satisfy her curiosity. “A real summoner would have the demon’s true name, to truly have a hellish servant at your command. You’re just lucky that I jumped the gun and answered this stray call. That won’t be happening again.”

“Not unless I do get your name,” Bree mumbled. She had to admit that the succubus was right, and that to prove herself as a capable summoner, she would have to convince the demon to reveal her name. “... Wh-What was your name again--?”

“Not gonna be that easy, novice,” the succubus chuckled dismissively. She grew bored with Bree and instead looked into the shadows under her mattress. “I’m a talented incarnation of sin, and my services deserve a worthy patron. I won’t bind myself to just any nerdy girl with too much free time.”

Intrigued by something under the bed, she bent over to reach in, not concerned with how her rear pointed at Bree. It distracted the witch up until she saw the succubus retrieve an article of clothing. “Oh~, did I find something?”

“Wh-What are you-- Don’t touch my things! P-Please?!” Bree crawled forward, but she wasn’t about to reach out and grab the succubus. It not only felt unwise to do, but the shrunken demon was basically naked in what little she wore.

“Just learning about my Summoner~” the succubus hummed, tugging out what she had found. It was a discarded bra she had dragged out, bearing an especially plain style. The succubus held the item up to herself with both hands, making it appear more like an obtuse robe than underwear. “Aww, isn’t this cute! I see my master isn’t actually as big as I thought~”

“G-Gimme that!” Bree snatched the bra from the succubus’s grasp and hid it against her chest. She glanced at herself, then to the succubus, acknowledging her more voluptuous physique in that instance. “Is snooping around really necessary?”

“You shouldn’t be so messy,” the succubus replied, peering again under the mattress. “Witches ought to be more disciplined than this. It’s the things they summon that live lawlessly~” While Bree was thinking of somewhere to stash her bra, the succubus increased her findings. A plastic case sat between the nightstand and the bed, its purple color catching the succubus’s eye. A smile spread from cheek to cheek as she pulled it out to be opened.

Bree tossed the bra onto the bed, figuring that her visitor wouldn’t be able to climb up it. Upon returning her gaze to the succubus, she flared up in embarrassment. “Th-That’s--!”

“A toy…?” Like a treasure chest did the case open to reveal a peculiar device. A simple remote with a bullet-shaped attachment on a cord; the succubus quickly inferred its uses. “A vibrator! Haha, so my Summoner does have a dirty side to her~ I was worried you might be a total nun.”

“That’s private!” Bree spoke up, her face melting with redness. Her hesitation broke for a window long enough for her to act. She stretched forward and grabbed the doll-sized woman into a fist, her fingers clutching both arms against the hips. The succubus’s gasp went unheard as Bree shot up to her feet, distancing the demon from the vibrator.

“H-Hey, easy!” the succubus winced. She wiggled in the grip to loosen herself some space, but made little room. It was a casual grasp that held her, but it was enough to restrain the succubus entirely. Her feet kicked uneasily at the open air, another concern to strike her. “You’re… rough!”

“You shoudn’t be t-touching that! Or anything, actually!” Bree spoke down to the woman in her hand, not easing her grip -- she tightened it, actually, in an attempt to drain some of that wild energy. Immediately did Bree regret that, witnessing the succubus flinch and cough in response. “S-Sorry! But, you’re just… just so annoying.”

“Hah… Well,” the succubus gasped, “you don’t need to apologize… I can handle rough. I wouldn’t be a very good demon if I couldn’t, especially for a succubus…” She sneered, her resistance turning more into an affectionate cuddling. “You’re so strong, Summoner. Do you enjoy holding me like this…?”

The conversation shocked Bree into a stutter, her expression as tilted as her glasses. She struggled for a coherent response while at the same time trying to not tighten her grip anymore. Her hand opened, situating the succubus so that she sat freely in the other. “N-No, frankly, I do not enjoy that,” she stated. “I wanted magical power from the underworld, not a… horny lunatic…”

“My apologies, Bree the Librarian,” the succubus teased. She adjusted her position so that she sat more comfortably in the palm, a leg kicked over the other as if she occupied a throne. “A worshipper of dark magic can still be grateful, you know. Plenty of summoners would sacrifice their first-borns to have me in their hands, yet you sound like you couldn’t get rid of me fast enough. I could cry.” She provided an exaggerated pout, leaning into Bree’s thumb. “Have you never touched another woman before…?”

“That’s… erk…” Bree shivered from such a personal question being dropped onto her. She couldn’t construct an answer that didn’t embarrass her, and so her frustration cycled over itself. “That’s… That’s…!”

“Come now, Bree, don’t be ashamed~ Be proud!” The succubus leaned in, studying the evolving emotions with glee. At a tantalizing pace, she massaged her rear deeper into Bree’s palm, her lithe fingers gently stroking those curled around her. “I’m sure you have friends that would be so jealous of you! A little succubus, all to yourself~”

Bree’s teeth chattered, culminating into a quiet growl. “That’s… enough!” The grinding motion in her hand was too much, and so she dropped the succubus -- she stepped back with her hand shaken forward, dismissing the creature with little time for her to react. The succubus squeaked, not expecting her playfulness to be received so sourly. She fell without her established grace, thumping onto the wooden floor with an audible bump, flat onto her ass.

“Oowwww!” she whined, dizzyingly rubbing at her behind. She glared at Bree, but her anger washed away in a second. Before she was able to snap at the witch, she saw the threat of a foot hanging overhead. She shielded herself from the tights-clad sole, but for the time being, it was stationary. “Hey hey! What’s with this?!”

“Ergh! You…!” Bree grumbled, her balance not so steady while only on one foot. She lowered it just an inch, yet it was enough to evoke a decent shiver from the succubus. “You won’t listen to me, and clearly I… messed up the summoning. I might as well just stomp you out now and send you back.”

“That’s… a little cruel,” the succubus stammered plainly.

“I am a witch,” Bree sighed, and so higher her foot was raised in preparation. She gathered her nerves, then waited no longer to charge down onto the succubus. There was a plea of a cry, and then the thump of her foot.

Her foot remained there for a moment, and then it jolted up with a pop of laughter. The giggles faded into a complaint quickly as Bree realized that the succubus still existed, largely unharmed by the stomp. She twisted and ached, definitely unhappy with being stomped, but she was at least alive beyond that.

“Ugh…! R-Really?!” both women complained -- but the succubus had greater fury. “You couldn’t even stomp me hard enough?! Bah! Oof… Th-That hurt, novice!

“I-I tried! I-- Grr…” Bree clenched her fists. She had underestimated the inherent toughness of demons and would have to try again, but harvesting the courage to commit to something so violent was difficult enough the one time. “I’ll… just…”

 Awkwardly, Bree went forward with another stomp, but it was even lighter of an attack than before. Instead of a stomp, her foot pressed into the body beneath her, easily overcoming any push back from the succubus. She gradually increased the pressure, but the succubus’s wailing would always cause her to flinch and to start again.

“S-Stop worming around!” Bree asked, her foot hovering just over the succubus. Through her tights, she felt the little fingers gripped around a toe in each hand. “I’m trying to-- erm…?”

The foot was tilted aside so that Bree could reveal the demon, but the expression she was met with wasn’t what was expected. Instead of anguish or rage, there was fascination glowing from the succubus’s face. She fought back a smile and a laugh, resulting in a shivering grin aimed at the head-sized toes. Her breathing was heavy and hard, but her motions were sluggish and lazy. Sweat dripped from under her horns, yet she grasped the foot still as though needing it for warmth, or for something more. Reflexively, Bree tried to bring her foot away, but the succubus persisted it remain there, her grip unloosened.

“Wh-What are you…?”

“B-Bree…” The succubus whined, unrolling her fingers off the toes to offer a wave of attention. “M-More… of that…”

“More?” Bree blinked. “You want me to… step on you more?”

Meekly, the succubus nodded, her lips bitten back by sharp teeth. “Actually…” She flopped onto her other side so that her back was turned upwards and her face buried into the floor. She hummed delightfully, “K-Keep going. This doesn’t feel terrible~”

“Ew!” Bree lifted her foot high off of the succubus, almost slipping backwards off her other foot. “Y-You’re not getting turned on by this, are you?!”

“Shush!” The succubus hissed, shooting a glare back at her Summoner. “J-Just don’t even talk about it! I-I’m a succubus, th-this happens naturally…”

“You’re being st-stomped!” Bree shook her head. “And by me, of all people!”

“Ugh… That’s what makes it so hot,” the succubus grumbled through her teeth, her legs fidgeting together anxiously. “You’re so weak, but even you can do anything to me while I’m stuck like this.” She moaned, her untouched body itching for attention. “I’m not asking for a lot here, j-just step on me.”

“No…” Bree put her foot down, but far from the succubus. “You’re… a freak.”

The succubus shakily giggled as she rose to her knees. “If I admit it, will you keep stepping on me?” She turned, her tongue crossing over her lips as she stared up at the looming human. Her posture adjusted so that she sat on her spread knees, her arms joined down her middle so that her chest was ushered forward. If given a good shake, her top teased to come undone. “I’m a freak, Summoner. I’m lowly and pathetic and want to be abused by you~”

“Wh-What has gotten into you?” Bree stepped back, but the succubus crawled forward to try and match the distance made. “S-Succubi really can’t control their libido, can they…?”

“Hehe… Not once I’m riled up, anyway. Having your feet over me felt amazing~” She approached further, her breasts swaying side to side as she crawled. “I’m craving, Bree~ I need to fuck! I need to feed!” She pouted again, “Take responsibility… First you improperly summon a sweet succubus, and then you stomp her out when she gets a little horny…!”

Bree’s stuttering continued, overwhelmed by the succubus’s desperation. She knew from the start that demons needed appropriately sinful energies from humans, a sort of nutrients that could only be obtained while summoned on earth. However, she hadn’t expected to summon one as hungry as this, nor did she plan to meet the needs of a succubus specifically. She stepped back again with these thoughts in her head, but she realized the answer was under her foot. Behind her heel was the spellbook, still flipped to the pages on summoning.

“I’ll… do some research!” Bree excused herself, turning around and squatting so that she could dig into the book. Frantically, she flipped from one page to the next. “There has to be something in here about, err, fixing you, o-or maybe dealing with any of this…”

With her nose deep into the tome, the succubus was free to stand and get close to Bree. When the witch least expected it, the succubus lunged forward and hugged Bree’s ass, her arms spread wide so that she could embrace as much of it as possible. Her fingers clenched around the fabric of the tights and skirt, making out the elastic of underwear by feel.

Paralyzed by the touch, it took seconds for Bree to react; so small were the hands exploring her butt, even smaller were the fingers, yet she felt every grope with great detail, no doubt due to her demonic strength. Embarrassment flooded her and escaped with a shriek. She surged forward, hands and knees on the floor for balance, but her rear safely raised too high for the befallen succubus to reach. Even still, Bree flipped around into a seated position, her feet coiled towards her so she could keep her behind extra protected.

“You’re making this so much harder~” the succubus said, her tone some sort of laughing groan. As though genuinely hurt, she continued to writhe and complain. Without a giant ass to be held, her wanting hands instead fondled herself in unsatisfying touches across her body. “Seriously~ You’re so mean!”

“Mean?! Me, mean?!” Bree scoffed, baffled by such a conclusion. Her anger was on the rise, but it leveled at a scorching temperature. “You know what? I’ll just give it to you.”

“Hm?” The succubus was curious enough to cease touching herself. She stood, “What will you give me?”

“Exactly what you want,” Bree replied, her hand on the move. It entangled the succubus, but there was no resistant this time. The demon, although intrigued, remained calm in the fist that carried her over to the bedroom desk. Two swipes of Bree’s arms cleared a space free of clutter, and there the succubus was placed. Right afterwards, Bree knelt back towards her bed, and then returned a moment later having retrieved a tool.

“What’s that you have there?” the succubus inquired. “Something to crush me with?”

Bree was stoic as she held up the purple vibrator, having the bullet in one hand and the device in the other. A smile was cracked when she saw the succubus gawking at it. “Here. This will help.” She then forced the head of the vibrator into the succubus’s arms, which by itself was as big as her torso. Immediately after, Bree pressed one of two buttons.

Brzzzzzzzzz. The item erupted into a constant shaking, its vibrations causing a droning hum. The succubus buzzed alongside it, her voice shaken out of her by the power of the toy. It rang in her arms violently, regardless of how she tried to control it, and so it rattled into her chest until she was forced to drop it. The purple head danced on the desk, shifting randomly as its vibrating went unstopped.

“Th-That’s… a bit much,” the succubus commented, still catching her breath. The blush on her cheeks blended seamlessly into her skin, but she still acknowledged its tingle.

Without stopping it, Bree plucked the vibrator off the desk. “I insist,” she mocked, and once again forced the vibrator into the succubus’s arms. When she tried to pull away, Bree went a step further, and after setting the device part down, she used her free hand to restrain the succubus’s arms. She held them in her first briefly before forcing the woman onto her back, pinned by her wrists.

“Whoa whoa!” the succubus grunted, genuinely resisting Bree’s efforts. No amount of underworld power could break past the hold of a few fingers. “I-I don’t think-- Aa-a-hii-ii!

The vibrating head was wedged between the succubus’s two legs, drilling into her crotch but also wide enough that her thighs wrapped around it. The succubus kicked her legs in shock, but doing so only allowed more freedom to the toy. Bree kept the item positioned there, ensuring the succubus’s struggles wouldn’t ever achieve anything, and so she remained looming over the demon, her expression jittering into half-giggles. The succubus’s disempowered display was pitifully amusing, the little voice a constant hum as her moaning was shaken by the perpetual vibrations.

“Is this what you wanted?” Bree asked, sneering down at the succubus. As entertained as she was, there was still a bolt of guilt impaled within her. “Ugh. This looks so painful.”

Mmm-mmm-mmm…! Mmm!” The succubus had opened her mouth, but unable to say a thing. Bree listened closely to the tiny voice, but she also watched the development between the succubus and the vibrator. Contrary to what she had imagined, it seemed that even this sort of treatment was, in a twisted sense, pleasurable for the victim. She was breathing heavily, each pant a steam-filled gasp from a throat becoming increasingly dry. Her blinks were as harsh as flexes, her yellow eyes having tears form under them. Her grace was lost, replaced instead with this pathetic submission. “M-M-More! M-More o-of this, S-Summoner-r-r!

Bree raised a brow, her own blush returning with extra intensity. It only dawned on her then that she was playing right into the succubus’s hands, that she was genuinely engaged with sexual play. Suddenly, the tough and no-nonsense demeanor she had built up was ruined, and she felt herself slipping into that cowardly young woman. But the more she observed the action, the more drawn in she was. At this point, Bree was invested, and her heart pounded with the desire to conclude this. She knew it was unusual, she knew it was rather nasty to do, but she couldn’t stop. A taste of the succubus’s own craving, somehow, had reached even her, hooking her by her insecurities; she was a plain and nerdy woman, hardly a social group to speak of and even less to mention about romance, and here she stood as an all-powerful master over a literal demon, so small in comparison to her that a cheap vibrator was equivalent to a jackhammer. Bree had never felt actual power like this, never had the attention of such a beautiful woman -- neither a manifestation of sin nor any type of woman.

“More?” Bree repeated in a mutter. She shook her head, and accepted the request. A press of a button pushed the vibrator to the next level, an even more violent and rapid shaking that resulted in an equally louder buzz. In sync with the change was the succubus’s whine, scaling not just in volume but in pitch as well, higher and more feminine than her usual tone of maturity. Bree flinched, but maintained her hold against the succubus’s wrists, which had since turned numb from the pressure.

The succubus shifted and cringed relentlessly, the vibrating effect filling her with a boiling heat. Nothing from hell could substitute for the magnitude of this simple toy. Her body rocked against the vibrator, her legs wrapping around it at times so that she could wrangle the head even deeper against her. The bottom she still wore did nothing to ease the pain, acting instead as a threshold for her own wetness to seep past -- and it did so, her groin developed a flood that smeared against her thighs as the vibrator continued.

A minute had passed without either noticing, not a complete sentence said between them. The succubus was in ecstasy, but when the experience started to become stale, Bree had another button pressed. Though the intensity did not change, the rhythm did, fluctuating between different vibration patterns. The adjustment was noticed immediately by the tiny subject, her moan spiking into a shivered, open-mouthed gasp. Bree smiled, content with this change, but she had heard her servant coughing. Even a demon’s endurance had some limits, but her wide open maw gave Bree an idea.

Teased out of her by the excitement, Bree leaned forward and allowed a drop of saliva to drip past her lips. A long string of viscous fluid dragged down until the thread snapped, lodging a ball of spit that splashed directly onto the succubus’s head. Although warm at first, the subsequent chill had the succubus shaking more greatly than before, but more pressing to her was how the saliva filled her mouth. Without having had a warning, much of Bree’s spit made it into her mouth, and with too much of it to simply reject, the succubus was forced to swallow. The scent attached to it, the smell of Bree’s breath, overloaded her senses. Before long, she was desperately lapping at the edges of her lips, her tongue gathering as much of the humiliating taste as possible.

Bree laughed, an insult to the succubus’s ears. The witch could keep silent no longer, “That is so disgusting. That’s something you do to ants.”

But the succubus loved the offensiveness of it all. She whined, “Y-Yes! I’m a dis-disgusting s-servant! L-L-Lower than a bug!

“Ugh. When you talk like that, it sounds like an honor for you to be here.”

And the succubus nodded frantically, still engrossed with the vibrator’s capabilities. “I-It is! Th-Thank y-you, Summoner! Please do-don’t s-stop, I-I’m nothing wi-without you!

Bree thought this dialogue was strange, but it intrigued her. The sense of dominating even the thoughts of her loyal subject had come with a scheme, perhaps too stupid to work. “You’re having too much fun,” she said. “This isn’t a very good punishment for someone that was bothering me.”

The buzzing ceased, revealing just how loud the succubus’s moaning had been, but that abruptly ended as well. The power that had been resonating between her legs had yielded, and only moments before she was finished. She gasped, able once again to breathe but at the cost of all her fun and enjoyment. A cold swept over her in place of her body heat, an empty sensation; her legs nudged at the vibrator, hoping it might continue, but Bree wouldn’t succumb, not even to a pleading expression ill fitted for such an evil being.

“Noo… Bree…” The succubus sighed, still yet to recover from the vibrator’s effect. “I-I was almost-- Just a f-few more seconds! I was so close, and what you were doing, it was delicious! Please, d-don’t stop--”

Ignoring her, Bree lifted her fingers off of the bound wrists. Although free from being pinned, the succubus barely moved from that helpless position, her arms too sore. Bree observed her, sensing that itch within her servant, that tingling need to keep going. “You look really desperate,” she said, “it’s sad. And gross. You really need to fuck that badly?”

“Fuck, yes, I do,” the succubus grumbled, achingly rolling over to her side. Her arms hated to be moved, but she had to use them to crawl closer to Bree, towards the vibrator’s head. “I have to… I have to finish, Bree, j-just flick it back on, o-or even just step on me again…”

“No, I think I’ll just wait out the rest of this hour.” Bree smiled, knowing how much pain it shot through the succubus. She’d laugh, but she figured that would be too much.

The succubus growled, her hunger so close to be satiated but stripped away from her. “You suck so hard,” she complained, wiping some of Bree’s saliva off of her. She had crept onto the vibrator’s head, distantly hoping that maybe touching it would stir it to life again. When it did not, she collapsed over it, riding the bullet with her hips and arms straddled around it. A desperate look went to Bree again, “Please, Summoner, please, I-I’ll never be a bother again…!”

“Again? I don’t think we’ll see each other again, though,” the witch replied calmly. With her hand freed, she adjusted the tilt of her glasses that had persisted for so long. “Ideally, the next demon I summon won’t be so obnoxiously horny. Depends on my luck, I suppose--”

“Y-You can summon me again!” The succubus bit her lip, wishing she could take it back as badly as she wished for that to happen. “Let me wrap up, a-and I’ll be your personal demon!” She hated to hear herself, but truly the experience had impacted her -- at the very least, she was so madly aroused that she was willing to spill out such agreements.

And so Bree was on the path she wanted. “Ohh, but I’d need your real name for that.”

The succubus scoffed, her grip on the vibrator tightening. “I-I’ll tell you!”

“Will you…?”

“Afterwards! J-Just--”

The vibrator began again, but only on its lowest setting. A fun surprise for the succubus at first, but she was accustomed now to the higher intensity, addicted to it. Though her body shook, it only teased the potential she knew of. “Ahh-hhn…~

“Tell me now,” Bree urged. “What’s that name?”

M-More…!

Bree touched the shivering little body, feeling the vibrations coursing through it. Her finger, so broad compared to the creature, stroked along the back, petting the succubus in place of what she asked for. “Your name…?”

The succubus panted, breathing over the head and onto the cord. She directed her clitoris onto the vibrator’s round tip, her breasts dug into the plastic shell. Beyond the droning hum of the toy and her idle moans, there was only the silence of Bree’s patience, the barrier between the succubus and the incredible sensation she so fought for.

Fyrellith!!” the succubus announced. “Summon me a thousand times and fuck me like this, Summoner!! I’ll answer your call, I’ll be your plaything, just please fuck me, Summoner!!

A firm whack whipped at Fyrellith’s ass. It was a flick of a mighty finger, a devastating spank that slammed the succubus further onto the vibrator. She accepted the blow, of course, only made more aroused by the punishment, but what came after was her actual prize. Bree touched the device of the vibrator, and so its intensity and pattern changed; not just a new rhythm, but the highest intensity, a rapidfire shaking that relentlessly melted Fyrellith’s body. She exploded with a fulfilled scream, her heat peaking as a resolution rushed to her core. She threw her matted hair back, riding the vibrator even harder into her crotch as her orgasm ferried her to a state of agonizing bliss.

As dramatic as the scene was for the succubus, it was a less than spectacular showing for Bree. She watched as a doll-sized woman cradled around her vibrator and climaxed upon it, her legs and pussy practically obliterated by the toy’s relative strength. The scene had played out to its conclusion, a sexual and wild act that all happened on the confines of Bree’s disorganized desk.

“Fyrellith,” Bree repeated the name to herself, smiling at the quivering demon. Her exhausted body slipped off the vibrator, which Bree then turned off. Fyrellith struggled to push herself off the wood surface, but her arms and legs could not be prevented from shaking so harshly. She could hardly turn herself around, to be on her back so she could gaze back at her master’s observant stare, her smug smile. “So. That’s a fun name.”

Fyrellith grimaced, but still couldn’t squirm. What have I done? What was I thinking? she berated herself. She managed to slap an arm over her waist, her fingers flexing around the brutal soreness that plagued her groin. More painful than that, however, was the realization that she had released her name, and that this would be her future. With her name exposed to this witch, she would always be at her call, summoned to any whim Bree might have. The future she thought of scared her, and it also teased her, a mental conflict that left her silent and still under Bree’s lingering shadow.

The remaining hour passed quickly in the peace following such wildness. Fyrellith never completely recovered, but she had sat up and nested into a corner of the desk. She was filled to the brim with the exact energies she came to earth to feed on, her manifestation satisfied with what it devoured, as well as what it experienced personally. Bree turned away for one moment, and upon looking back, there was but a pile of ash; the succubus had burned away, her spirit returned to the underworld. Regardless of the universe between them, Bree knew that Fyrellith was in fact very close, only a summoning circle and a prayer away. With so much potential, so much to plot, her own mind was tickled in ways she rarely felt. In the quiet of her bedroom after the demon was dismissed, Bree slipped under her covers, bringing with her a few of those ideas along with the vibrator.

 

Chapter End Notes:

 


 

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month you get early access to these stories and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy