- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hello, I’ve been a long time lurker in the GTS community who decided recently that it was time to give back. I’m not good with Photoshop, or poser, hell, I can’t even draw really. What I can do, however, is write. At least, I think I can. I don’t know, you be the judge and let me know. Thank You.
“Sorry ‘lil lady, but you just ain’t tail ‘nuff” the man said to me with a smile.

My heart sank. Didn’t matter how many times I’ve heard that in my life; it still hurt.

“I’m eighteen, a senior in high school, for crying out loud!” I said to him, “Can’t you just let me ride just this once?”

“No can do, missy, rules are rules. Don’t care how old you are” he said while crossing his arms, “Don’t care if you live to be one hundred. If you’re not over five feet, there ain’t no way you’ll be riding.”

I felt like crying at that point, or lashing out in anger, either one sounded fine to me; even if I knew neither or would do me any good.

“C’mon, mister, show some compassion” Bobby said coming to my defense. However, the man would not budge. All he would say was, “Rules are rules.”

“Well, if that’s how its gunna be, than I don’t think I wanna ride this dumb ol’ roller coaster then, any was” Bobby said.

“No, Bobby” I told him, “I don’t want you to have to miss out on having fun with your friends on account of me. So, you go on along, I’ll be fine.”

“You sure, Mandy?” he asked me.

“Yes, I’m sure. You go and have fun and I’ll just be waiting right here when you’re done.”

“Well, all right, Mandy” he said giving me a kiss. “I love you, you know that, right?”

I nodded my head as he walked away, joining his friends from school in line for the roller coaster. That stupid thing, how I hate it! As much as I hate that man, that dumb carnie, being selective the way he was! So what if I’m only four feet, eight inches? Bad enough I get picked on at school about it, but out in the real world?

I’m sick of it.

Looking back at Bobby in line I knew he was going to be waiting long, so I decided I would explore the carnival a little. Not that I was expecting much new things to see, because the carnival comes around the same time every year with the same boring old stuff.

There was the roller coaster, the Ferris wheel, the haunted house, arcade, petting zoo, bunch of barns set up for farmers to show off the fruits of their labor and plenty of games on the midway and enough food stands to make you sick.

None of that really mattered to me, though; all I cared of at that moment was finding a bathroom.

It’s the one thing that I hate about the carnival, the disgusting outhouses they use for bathrooms. Now, I ain’t ‘fraid of germs, or nothing, but they are downright disgusting none the less. That’s why, few years ago, I learned of a better alternative: the woods.

With my back to the carnival, I headed out until I came to a nice opening clearing. I wasn’t afraid of being seen, or nothing, fact is I kind of wished someone would be watching me as I began to unbutton my pants. Don’t know why, just always liked a little exhibitionism; guess so people would at least take notice of me for once.

As I slide my pants down, I began to remember when I tried to score a job down at the local strip club the moment I became eighteen. “Sorry” the manager had said to me, “but we don’t hire midgets.”

Some memory. Thinking about it again was only getting me mad. Sliding my panties off, I began doing my business, although now my anger had brought back that stupid carnie in my mind; that asshole.

Suddenly, I heard something moving in the bushes behind me. At first I was scared, but then a big smile came across my face as a human shape crawled around in the corner of my eye. With my business now done, my hands had some ideas of their own, as my right hand slowly made its way down. I’m about to give this person the show of their life, I thought to myself.

Cupping my left breast in my left hand, I plunged the fingers of my right hand slowly into my womanhood and let out a soft moan of pleasure. I could hear the figure in the background moving about, obviously to get a better view. I decided that I would help them out with that.

Falling on to my back, I continued to thrust my right hand in and out of my vagina, slowly at first but soon picking up the pace as my moans got louder. I had done just this earlier in the night, before Bobby had shown up to take me out, but this time was special. I had someone watching my every move, and that really got me wet. My left hand tried keeping up the rhythm with my right, as it squeezed and kneaded my left breast.

It reminded me of just last week, when Bobby and I were making love in the back of his pick-up truck out in a starry field just like this one. Being four foot, eight inches, it can be a little overwhelming to have someone of his size (just a little over six feet) completely dominate you. I closed my eyes, forgetting about my little friend in the shadows for a second and thought of that night with Bobby. The way his massive hands just enveloped my breast, the power they contained, when he squeezed them I swore he was going to deflate them. Yet, the power in his hands was nothing compared to the power, and sheer size, that his penis provided.

As I thought about it, I began to moan louder, and tried desperately to recreate the experience of that night with my own hand. At first I was using just my two fingers, but soon I was shoving all of them in and trying soon enough to fit my entire fist in. Yet, no matter what I did, I was unable to duplicate the feeling that only he could provide me with. God, I wanted to feel him inside of me right now, I wanted him to touch me!

That’s when I felt it. There was another set of hands on me, fondling my right breast while my left hand was still going at it. I kept my eyes closed, not knowing who was touching me but at that moment I didn’t care. I just wanted to be touched. I felt them near me, getting on me, as they straddled my stomach. It was then that I felt it. I felt it slide up my stomach and in between my breasts. My left hand squeezed my left breast against it as my right breast squeezed on its side too. Then it began to slide in and out, between my breasts; a giant cock. I could feel it, and it was wonderful.

I opened my eyes, because I knew that the thing between my breasts was about to unload, and I wanted to be ready. However, I wasn’t ready for what, or rather who, I saw connected to the penis in question. It wasn’t Bobby, or even one of his friends that I had once fooled around with, no, it was that fucking Carnie!

“You fucking asshole!” I screamed, “Get the fuck off of me!”

I struggled against him, kicking and yelling, but he was too strong and held me down.

“Now, now” he said as he put a hand over my mouth to stop me from screaming, “you should be happy, baby girl. You see, you’re just tall enough to be riding THIS ride!”

That’s when it happened. I felt it, and tried to scream but he held his hand so tightly against my mouth all I could do was cry. I could only cry as he began fucking me, sliding in and out of me, forcing my body to love his own. I closed my eyes, thinking about Bobby. I just closed my eyes and thought about that night, that perfect night out in the field when we made love.

“That was wonderful, Bobby” I had told him.

“You were wonderful, babe” he said, kissing me.

We lay in the back of his pick-up, exhausted, just staring up at the stars. Suddenly, a shooting star ran across the sky, as we both watched it in amazement.

“Well, what did you wish for?” he asked me.

“What? What do you mean?” I asked.

“Wish, you know, when you see a shooting star you’re supposed to make a wish, and it’s supposed to come true”

“Yeah, right” I said, “that’s a load of bullshit.”

“Really?” he said.

“Yeah”

“Then why did Heaven hear me and send me such an Angel like you?”

I tried to smile as I remembered that moment, but the Carnie shattered such pleasant dreams as he continued to fuck me. I couldn’t cry anymore. I just wanted to die. I didn’t want this anymore. I didn’t want this life. Always so small, always made fun of, always being taken advantage of; I couldn’t deal with it anymore. I wanted out. I wanted revenge.
It was then that I saw it. High, up in the sky, amongst the stars in the night there came one that went shooting across. I remembered what Bobby had said, and I made a wish.

That’s when things got strange. At first, I could no longer feel the Carnie fucking me, and opened my eyes expecting him to have vanished. However, he was still there, looking at me in utter confusion.

“What the fuck?” he said as he looked at me, still trying to fuck me, but I felt nothing. It was if he wasn’t even in me anymore. Except, upon further inspection, he was only I had become too big for his dick to even touch the walls of my vaginal cavities. His hand, which only a moment ago had been covering my mouth in order to silence me, was now slowly sliding down and away from my mouth as the Carnie could no longer straddle me. In fact, as I sat up, he was not sitting in my lap!

I looked down at him, as he looked up at me, starting to crane his neck skyward as he did. I looked around at the trees and saw that they were all shrinking; no! The trees weren’t shrinking, I was growing! Slowly, I was growing, as I saw the trees go from being high above me, to eye level, and then not even coming up to my breasts as I was still sitting down.

I looked downwards, in time to see the Carnie, as he hopped off my lap and ran away from me towards the carnival. I watched as he disappeared into the woods, and looked up to see the carnival lights in the distance. I knew where he was going. He had nowhere to run. No one did now.

I slowly got to my feet, as the tops of the trees now came up to my knees, and realized then that I was completely naked. Here I was, a once four foot eight girl now at least over fifty feet, with a love for exhibitionism and a taste for revenge. What’s the worst that could happen? I headed towards the carnival with the intention to find out.

The first people to see me were an unlucky couple that had just happened to have stopped at the very top of the Ferris wheel. I imagined that the man in the equation had gotten the sight of his life; because my breasts were just about level with their cart. I knew the woman was frightened to death, as was the man to some respect, but at the same time I knew he was loving every minute of it.

“You know” I said to them as many people at the carnival began running for their lives, “since I used to be so damn small, all I could do was ride on crappy one’s like this.” I got down on my knees and looked at the man and woman in the cart, they were screaming, as were the other people in all the other carts in the Ferris wheel. Some of the ones that were closer to the ground jumped out and ran for their lives. “I used to love it when the Ferris wheel would stop at the top like this, because it was so exciting, as well as romantic; don’t you think?” I asked the two screaming people in the cart.

“Yeah, I didn’t think so” I said with a smile. “Here, I think I can make this ride a bit more exciting for you two”. With that I rose back up to my full height, and leaned forward a bit so that the hanging cart of the Ferris wheel was positioned nicely between my two (now) gigantic breasts. I put my hands on my breasts and began to squeeze, feeling the cold metal of the cart on either side of them, I let out a soft moan while my new captives below started to scream. “Oh yes, scream” I said, “Its turning me on!”

With that, I discovered my newly found strength as I accidently pulled the cart off its hinges and found the cart was now out of the Ferris wheel and safely between my breasts in midair. I squeezed harder for this reason, in fear of the cart falling, and quivered a bit as the man and the woman in the cart continued to scream. Especially when the metal cart started to compact a little, hearing the metal frame bend and breaking, I imagined them as sardines in a tin can. It was then that the woman did something really stupid as she tried to jump from the cart (or at least climb down), only to lose her footing and quickly, in mid-air, grabbed onto my right breast’s nipple for leverage.

I gasped, and smiled. “You just gave me an idea” I told her. As she hung there, holding on to my right nipple for dear life, I reached into the cart and grabbed the man, then threw the cart behind me into the woods like I was discarding an old soda can. “Here, hold on, little man” I told him as I put him on my left nipple. Like the woman, he held on for dear life as I looked down at both of them.

“Welcome to Mandy’s Mounds, the newest and greatest thrill ride! Do try and hold on, little ones!” I said with a devilish smile. It was then that I cupped my hands under my breasts and began, slowly, to bob them up and down as the man and the woman tried to hold on to my nipples. It felt so nice, having them grasping at them, clawing at them, just tiny little insects giving me the most minute pleasure possible; but pleasure none the less.

Sadly, the ride became too bumpy for them, at least for the man as he lost his grip and soon became a splotch of blood on the pavement next to my big toe. I stopped the “ride” as the woman on my right nipple began to scream in horror, looking down at the man, and then quickly looked up at me and cursed me for what I had done. I grabbed the woman off of my nipple, and brought her up to my face.

“Say that to my face, bitch!”I told her.

“You have no right! No right! Who do you think you are?” she screamed.

“I think I’m the new Ringleader for this Carnival and that it’s about time you experienced the latest attraction: the Cave of Horrors!”

With that I brought the screaming woman down to my vaginal walls, putting her face only mere (to her) inches in front of it. My pussy was already wet from excitement, and was dripping wet sticky goo down below, covering the man that had become nothing but a bloody mess.

“Lick it, bitch. Lick my cunt!” I commanded her.

At first I felt nothing, but soon I felt a small spark of ecstasy as the small woman in my hands began licking the walls of my vagina. It wasn’t enough, though.

“Harder, bitch!” I yelled at her, “Rub your body all over it!”

With those instructions, I put some of my own fingers into myself, cupping my hand in the process so that she was pinned between my vagina and my hand. I could feel her rubbing it, grinding it, and even biting it. Still, it wasn’t enough.

“Look out” I said, “it’s going to be a bumpy ride”.

Cupping my hand further, I pushed the woman into my cunt, using my fingers to really push her in there. That was when I felt it. I felt pure energy rush through my entire body as I felt her squirm inside of me. The convulsions became too much to handle as I held onto the remainder of the Ferris wheel for support. My hips bucked, I threw my head back and let out a long and loud moan of pleasure. My hands tightened, and I felt the steel and metal of the Ferris wheel begin to bend and break, until it all crumbled in my hands and the dozens of people still on the ride all fell to their deaths. Their dying screams only made the pleasure all that more powerful.

My pussy contracted, and the spasms down below stopped. As I tried to catch my breath I reached down into it and pulled out the limp body of the woman. I brought her up to my mouth, licked my pussy juice off of her and then dropped her onto the pavement next to her man.

It was then that I noticed all of the screaming people running around my feet, and smiled. I rose up my left foot, slammed it down, and stopped a crowd of people from dead in their tracks. They turned around to escape, but they were met by my right foot. “STOP” I commanded them.

They stopped as I slowly sat down, and formed a makeshift corral around them with my legs and feet. There were about ten of them, a number that quickly made me think of a perfect use for them all. “I have no intention of killing all of you” I said, “as long as you all, each and every one of you, please me. If even only one of you does not, I will kill all of you.” I saw the panic in their eyes. I loved it.

I brought my legs closer to me, so the heels of my feet were directly in front of my still wet cunt.

“I want each and every one of you to take one of my toes, and I want you to pleasure them. I want you to pleasure me. Do whatever you think you need to do. Suck them. Fuck them. Just don’t disappoint me” I told each and every one of them. Most of them were men, some were female. At first, they seemed reluctant, but they all began to slowly walk over to my giant feet and each took a toe. Some of them began to lick their designated toe, some massaged them, but none of them really pleased me.

“That’s strike one,” I said. They all looked up at me, rather nervous to have heard that. “I have an idea, if you will indulge me. Why don’t you all take off your clothes? That should make it easier”

One by one they all took off their clothes, until all ten of them were completely naked.

“Now, fuck them. Fuck my toes.”

I watched in excitement as each and every one of them went over and began to straddle my toes. Some laid completely sideways on them, while others humped them doggy-style as well as other various methods. I watched as one woman laid on my big toe and just went wild on it. Her teeny tiny pussy was dragging across my big toe as she laid over it, her breasts bobbing as she did so, hanging on with her hands to my nail while she licked the tip of it. Another man, right below her, was simply fucking the inside of my nail. Yet another was licking it all over, cleaning it, as if he were a cat. All in all, they were all doing well. Except for one, a fat chubby man that was having a hard time with my baby toe.

“That’s strike two” I said. All ten of them looked up from what they were doing, and looked very concerned this time. “That means you, tubby” I said to the fat one that was still having trouble with my baby toe. He looked up at me, and looked very much worried for his life as he began to rub himself all over the toe in question. Meanwhile, the other nine began working harder in hopes of their collective effort covering for the mistake of the one fault in their ranks. I watched in delight as the fat one was trying to work harder, sweating as he did so, and looking like he might have a heart attack at any moment.

However, he didn’t, and soon I grew tired of it all.

“Strike three” I said to the dismay of all ten of my foot clan, but mostly they were angry because they knew who to put the blame on; and so did he. Getting off from my foot, the nine foot slaves surrounded the fat tenth one, and began to beat him senseless. Somehow, he overpowered them, and began to run away. I put a stop to this once I outstretched my legs again, and made the corral. He was trapped, and soon I got an idea. “Put him inside me, little ones, and you will be spared.”

The fat man struggled, but the mob ganged up on him and started pushing him towards my wet and throbbing pussy. Like a vacuum, my pussy lips engulfed him and sucked him straight in. The mob of nine, feeling that they were done and safe from harm, didn’t seem to notice my hands sneaking up behind them, which was unfortunate. They could only scream as, using both hands, I shoved all nine of them into my pussy. It was a tight fit, but they all made it in. I told them they all had to pleasure me, or else. Though, as I began to buck and ride the pleasure wave of before times ten, I had to smile ironically as, in a way, they had all pleasured me at once to my satisfaction. All that pleasure at once; I was exhausted.

I lie down on my back and close my eyes. Screams fill the air around me.

“Mandy!” I hear someone yell, “Mandy! Can you hear me?”

I open my eyes and turn my head to the right; I smile. “Hello, Bobby” I say to my boyfriend. A man in my life, who like all the other men, once towered above me. Now, I tower above him.

“What happened, Mandy?”

“Oh, nothing” I tell him, “I just wished upon a little star. Here, let me give you a closer look.”

Reaching over I pick up Bobby between my thumb and index finger and place him on my right breast. Letting go of him he tries to stand up on his own, but finds it hard to get his footing. I giggle, “Having a hard time, little guy?”

Falling over, he unknowingly wraps his arms around my nipple for support. This, however, does not escape me as I let out a small moan. “Oh, yes, even when you’re so teeny tiny you’ve still got that big strong grip of yours.”

“Mandy, what are you doing?” he yells up at me, “This is insane! Do you know what you’ve done? You’ve killed dozens of people!”

I can only laugh, which almost makes Bobby lose his grip.

“Oh Bobby, they might be people to you, but they are nothing but insects to me now.”

“Listen to yourself, Mandy! This isn’t like you! What you are doing is wrong!”

How dare he, I thought.

“Wrong?” I ask him. “NO!” I say, “A Goddess is NEVER wrong, Bobby!”


With that I pick Bobby back up between my thumb and index finger, and as I sit up I bring him right to my face. “If you don’t worship me the way all these other insects do, then I see no other option than to set you straight.” I can see the fear in his eyes and I love it. Now, I just needed to think of the perfect punishment. That’s when I see it.

“Well, Bobby, I hope you and your friends had fun on the roller coaster earlier because this next ride is going to be one that you will never forget!”

Standing up to my full height I walk across the carnival, stepping on a few insects along the way, until I come up next to the roller coaster. I hate roller coasters; I mentioned that before, didn’t I? The only thing I hate more than roller coasters themselves is the people who ride them; because they can. Ironic now that I am indeed taller, MUCH taller, I still cannot ride the damn thing. However, Bobby still can…

Carefully I lower him down and into one of the roller coaster carts.

“SIT” I command him, and he quickly does so.

“You know, Bobby, I’ve watched from the sidelines so many times. I could probably operate one of these things myself…”

Thus, with my pinky finger, I rip open the little cabin that holds the lever that begins the roller coaster. It is there, huddled in a corner, do I find that bastard asshole raping carnie that first denied me entrance to such a ride! “Well, well, well, what do we have here…?” I say as I reach down and pick up the carnie, “If it isn’t the little rapist himself!”

The carnie screams for help as I bring him up towards my face, “Oh, no point in screaming, no one is going to help you! Especially not me, I mean, why should I help someone that didn’t help me?”

That’s when it hit me. I had been going about this all wrong. Bobby wasn’t the one I should be mad at, because he hadn’t done anything wrong to me at all. It was all this asshole’s fault! Picking up Bobby from the roller coaster cart, I give him a quick kiss that engulfs his whole body, “I’m sorry Bobby”, and then I put him down in the little cabin where the rapist was once hiding.

I turned my attention back to the carnie and said, “Buy the ticket, and take the ride, asshole!” before I spit on him. His whole body was just drenched head to toe in my saliva as I stuck him into the roller coaster cart and I think, thanks to my saliva, he actually was stuck there! This was good; considering what I had in my mind for him, as I didn’t want him to try and jump out and escape.

“Do me a favor Bobby; pull that lever, will you?”

Bobby looks up at me for a minute, not doing what I tell him.

“NOW!” I scream.

He jumps and quickly pulls the lever as I watch the roller coaster cart jerk to life and start to move towards making its decent up the large hill in front of it. The carnie eyes me as I make my way towards the other side of the hill, and sit down, crushing the tracks beneath me as my ass plants itself into the ground. I look up just in time for the carnies eyes to meet mine as the cart reaches the top of the hill, seconds away from making the decent. In those seconds, his eyes give a look that matches his face of pure horror as he sees me parting my pussy lips as far and wide as I possibly can; right in front of the tracks.

The cart comes racing down the hill and I watch it with much anticipation. The carnie screams for his life. I just smile and close my eyes. I feel it only a moment later. The rush of it all as the roller coaster cart, with the carnie right in the front, plunges deep into me. I can feel it deep in there, pushing, expanding the walls of my vagina. I can’t take it anymore as both of my hands reach down and grab the roller coaster cart. I pull it out and back in. Over and over I plunge it in and out as I arch my back on the ground and raise my knees high up in the air so only the balls of my toes are touching the ground. I let out a long and loud moan that I’m sure was heard from all the way over in the next state. As well as the thunderous earthquake that resulted as my limp, sexually quenched body produced as my body came crashing back to Earth.

I brought the roller coaster cart out of my cunt and up to my face, seeing what was left of that carnie; only to find nothing but my sexual juices mixed with a small amount of blood. I licked the contents off of it as I looked up at the star-filled sky as once more, like earlier; a star came rushing across the sky. I closed my eyes. When I opened them the only thing in my field of vision was Bobby. I smiled.

“I’m glad everything is back to normal” I smile as I reach up to grab him. However, no matter how high my arms reach out, I am unable to do so. It’s only when I actually looking around that I finally realize what’s happened. “Bobby” I ask him, “What did you wish for?”

I look up, and up, craning my head to do so as he looks down at me.

“I wished for the tables to turn” he said as he placed a plastic cup over me, scooping me up into it in the process, and taking me with him towards his pick-up truck. I could only laugh because the joke was on him; I had wished for the same thing, too.