- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

disclaimer: all charater are original any likeness to other charaters is coincidence.

Part 2 will be a little shorter, but i'll doing my best to make it good.

After a long night the fairy girl woke up with a strech. She scratched her butt then realized I was up her butt. She shoved her finger into her rear and pocked my head. I woke up and tried to wiggle out, but I was a little stuck. She sighed and started bending over. She let out a massive fart and I moved out a little bit. Then tried reaching in and grabbing me but I was to far up her butt. So miss fairy kept farting and pushing me out till after a few sqauts my head popped out. When I openned my eyes she was fingering herself while trying to let me out. After she played with herself for a few minutes, her anus opened up and let me out half way. It wasn't over yet she grabbed my newly freed body and shoved me back in then pulled me out as she continued to play with herself. I yelled out at her asking why she was doing this? She smiled and told me I was her toy for the next 2 hours. I smiled, then blushed, but it didn't last long as she lifted me up, and dropped me in her mouth.

 "You taste like ass, well my ass. Ha Ha."

 "I was the one that wanted you to put me in the other hole."

 "Shut up or I'll swallow. There you should not be dirty anymore. pewy."

 She spit me out in between her breast and started crushing me with them. I felt the giant soft flesh rub on me from each side. I reached out and grabbed her nipple causeing me to fling around as I held on for my life. After she stop flinging me around I sucked on her nipple and she moaned. She grabbed her other boob and smashed me between them, like a piece of meat between two buns. Miss fairy let up and I fell between her legs. I didn't have much time before she shoved me back into her love hole. Where she was so wet, and tight that I could barely move, or beath. She suched me in deep and tightened around me as she pleased herself from outside till she let me out, with a rush of liquids as she came.

 I was so close to orgasm I couldn't stand it, but before I could. Miss fairy lifted me up and sucked on me and drank all my cum out. For the next hour and a half, she sucked on me till i cummed over and over again. After a while I grew back and miss fairy shrunk down to normal. She smiled at me and said "If the giantess thing don't work out, come back to me. I'll keep you in your favorite hole."

 "Your warm fleshy hole?"

 "No, my butthole silly."

 "Why would that be my favorite?"

 "Because your a pain in my ass. If you cause any trouble in this world, It will be my ass on the chopping block. So it you don't want to be my buttplug the rest of your new life. Be good, or go get eaten I don't care."

 "What if I want to be your buttplug?'

 She flew up to me and pulled down her panties, then showed me her butthole. Then said "If that's how you feel, It and me will take you with open arms." She farted in my face then pulled her panties up. She laughed then said "Something for you to rememeber me by." She flew away and stopped for a second, then looked back at me and blow me a kiss. I smiled and started walking away, but unknown to me the fairy girl started talking to herself.

 "Should I have told him his speech was 65. No, if he knew he might go ask the king to just let him be king. I hope he fails, I really could use a cute human as a buttpug. Thinking about it makes me want him in me so bad. Maybe I should watch over him just in case. You never know he could want to be my toy, but not beable to find me in these big old woods. I'll just go back and watch him, my cute little toy i'm coming to get you!"

 I started walking through the woods and could see the treelines end. I looked out to see a river all across the treeline, and on the other side I could see what I could only describe as giant orcs. I must be close to the giants' part of the woods. I walked for about an hour before I ran into a few giants, none female. So I fallowed them till they ran into a small group of orcs and began fighting. I ran further down the river till I found some giant feet tracks, but they seemed smaller than the giants I saw earlier. It was I lead, so I fallowed it to a clearing in the woods where the tracks ended. 

 I looked around, but no one was there. I wanted to call out, but there was no way to know it was male or female till I looked to my left. There was a giant girl sitting behind a few trees making grunts. I looked away and hid before she could she see me. She finished and grabbed a near by tree then after she used it she threw it down. The giantess got up and I could see everything. She put a giant leather bikini she was wareing back on. Her long brown hair and beautiful face was leaving me awestruck. Despite being drunk dry by the fairly this morning. A fire in my pants was raging. As she walked into the clearing I jumped out and called out to her. Not supriseingly she jumped when I came out of no where. 

 "Who are you human and why are you here?"

 "I just got here goddess, and I must say you are the most beautiful person I have ever seen. Please don't be alarmed, I just got to this world and you where the first thing I wanted to see. A woman so amazing and so large, I would give my life for just one night to be with you."

 "You want to be with me? We just met, plus your a human. You like a toy to me if you want to be with me. I think you must have a screw lose to aproach me little man. Well I should say little snack, my tummy's empty after a really nice bowel movement! I get I just eat you!"

 "See, you don't get it."

 "Get what little snack?"

 "I came to this world for a reason and you are my fate. We will fall in love and you will marry me goddess!"

 "Marry you? I don't get you human, how can you stand there and say that infront of the world's greatest preditor, a giantess?"

 "I came from another world, where giantess don't exist! So I don't know fear, all I know is I look at you and my heart starts to beat out of my chest. Please before you make up your mind give me your name? Mine is Des, and I will spend the rest of my life with you if you let me."

 "My name is Hera."                       

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I stayed up wrighting this, will go back through and edit.