- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I'm back, from my looooooong brake. Lets get to wrighting. 

Author's Chapter Notes:
Not kid friendly, if young don't read.

Disclaimer: (All characters are original, not based on any other characters, if they have any similarities. It's all coincident.)

It started with the last thing I remember before the accident. I was driving down the road late at night and I started having problems with my brakes. I was going down a hill and the brakes went out. I tried to stop but all the other brakes failed as well. I hit a curb at the bottem of the hill and the car flipped. I black out as the car smashed into a Building and crushed the front of the car. When I opened my eyes it was to find I was no longer in my car or even in my body.

 I looked around me, shocked to find I was in a large very green forest full of trees, several storys high and covered in lush green plants and moss. I noticed it was night time, but the forest had a warn light coming from all the plants and trees. I looked at my hands, and realized I was smaller then normal. Kind of felt light and fit. I felt young, then it came to me. I WAS YOUNG! My body was that of my 16-18 old self.

 "So I'm in a weird place, naked, and 3-5 years younger. AWWSOME! This can't be real! (pinches myself) Oww, that hurt this must be real! Wait what's that?"

 I looked back at the forset trees nearest to me and there was a strange white glow behind the tree. I called out to the light and It came to me. It was a tiny girl, I mean a fairy. She flew up to me curtsied, smiled, and greeted me.

 "Hello human, you and many others die then end up here. In the Magic lands where death and life, are but a human concept we immortal creatures laugh at. You only get one more so go enjoy it!"

 "So I died and came to this magical world between life and death? And I just get to do whatever I want now till I die again? What even in this world and what other kinds of mythical creatures are there here?"

 "Yes, you can do anything here, marry an elf, orc, or even an oni if you have the luck and balls. Just remember you just get one life, and if you want out of the forest just fallow the path here and don't go west to the edge of the forest! It's full of giant monsters!"

 "Wait giant monsters?"

 "Yes, giant orcs, oni, and giants!"

 "Wait giants, like giant humans?"

 "Yes, male and female man eaters between 30-60 feet tall! They wouldn't hesitate to eat or kill you!"

 "So let me get this staight, there are giant women, but onis are fair game if I have enough luck? Why can't I get I giant girl with enough luck?"

 "Wait, you think luck alone would be enough to get a giant? No, no, no that's not how this works. If you walk up to a giantess, she will just eat your not even clothed butt. Heck she might even thank you for walking up to her butt naked, that way she doesn't even have to peal off your clothes before she eats you."

 "But if my luck where high enough could I try?"

 "Here you might have the balls, but there is no way you have the luck. In this world Fairys can see your stats from 0 to 100 your luck would have to be like at least 60 to even pull something like that off."

 She pulled up my stats then froze, then she started talking to herself in a high pitch voice saying "This can't be right, you can't have these stats. They are JUST TO HIGH!" She looked at me shocked then said "If i'm reading this right your strength is 5, endurance 7, stamina 8, intelligence 11, and luck is 85!?" This is not possible with luck like this you would never lose a gamble, get lucky with any woman, cause a critical with anything, and even bend fate in your favor. I need to tell the grand tree about this!"

 (Now confused I looked at her) "What is wrong why is my luck being so high a bad thing?"   

 She looked at me then lowered her head. Then she softly answered, "Your luck is that of a royal elf or hero and creatures with demonic powers. Your very being causes fate to shift. We are not in times of war or true crisis, a human like you could destory are world."

 "But I just got here, I haven't done anything yet. You can't tell me I came here just to be killed off. No, think about it you said if my luck was high enough I could have anyone right and that it wouldn't even matter because a giantess might kill me any way. I'll go strait to the edge of the woods and find a giantess if I fail she kills me. Problem solved right?"

 "No! You can bend fate! What if you get the girl and run around causing havoc? What are we going to do then?"   

 "Marry her, then have kids maybe. Start a family at the edge of the forest where no one would look for me or get hurt. I don't want to destory this world I just got here. Finding a giant hot girl is my only goal. That or maybe you could shrink me or something then I could be your little toy secret and plaything!"

 She blushed then looked away, she looked back at me then said "Are you an idiot?! You don't just ask a girl you just met to marry you, especially when your naked!" She grow to the size of a woman then slapped me. I felt weird then fell to the ground and passed out. I woke up to find a giant food in front of me. When I looked up, it was the fairy girl. She looked down at me pissed, but blushing and grabbed me with her foot between her toes. 

 "Is this what you want? A giant fairy girl to do all your dirty human fantasys? To play with you like a little toy, or doll. My little secret ah? You know I could easly get ride of you like this. All I would have to do is just lift you up to me mouth and swallow you. No one would know, you just happen to appear and I found you. How was I to know A giant monster was going to happen bye and swallow you up. I would be a hero, doing the world a favor by just swallowing you now. BUT, I want some fun first before you run off to meet your end by some giant hungery woman. If you hadn't been so cocky this wouldn't have happen and I would have just let you go. Then you had to open your mouth about wanting to marry me. So now you get what you deserve, ME!"

 I felt my body lifted into the air and she grabbed me from her foot then lifted me to her mouth. She looked me up and down then licked me all over. I couldn't fight her and I didn't want to. I was helpless in her hand as she played with me till she finally desided to press me against her chest. She flew off to a soft peice of grass and played with me somemore while sucking on me like I was a piece of candy. She finally let me out of her mouth and lowered me to her open lower mouth waiting for me. She pushed me in and closed herself up. I was press from both sides with much wet force till I was push in as deep as I could. I started wiggling and pushing my way back out, but she force me back in while rubbing herself from the outside. She shoved a finger inside and told me to hold it. I did and she pulled me in and out till I was so wet I lost my grip then she closed me off inside. I tried my best to get out but she was so tight and all my air was cut off. I felt myself rubbing against her walls as I tired no last time to get out. I came and passed out as she came all over me and pulled me out so I wouldn't drown. I woke up and she had be flat on the ground next to her butt, betwwen her legs. She let out a fart and I couldn't move so I had to smell it as it washed over. I coughed and she laughed. 

 "That's what woke you up, I thought you where a goner for sure. I've never done anything like that before so I couldn't really holed back. I will say that if you don't mind I want to go again soon."

 I looked at her and laughed then said "if you wanted me to be your toy so bad you should have told me before you said there was giant woman." She laughed then said "Unless I shrink you every 24 hours I don't think you would count me as a giant woman." We laughed, then she opened herself up and put me back in for half an hour. After bent over and put her butt in my face.

 "I'll take you to the edge of the woods but, you have ride in the back of the butt."

 "Butt why?"

 "Because if you don't, i'll just let you stay here shrunk for 20 more hours and let you walk there without a gide. now get in the trunk!"

 She put her butt in my face and farted, it opened up and despite the smell it wasn't to bad. Her anus was bigger then me so I fit inside perfictly till she stood up and it tightened around me and pulled my body in, but my head. She jumped in the air and shrunk down to normal size for a fairy and a shrunk down too. She flew 2 hours till she stopped at a tree to sleep. Despite my protest she would not let me out of her butt. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hi this is my second story, I'm going to work on the first one too, but I'm going to be on this one for a while.