- Text Size +

 

The moment he opened the door to his apartment, something registered as not quite right. The hairs on his arms and the back of his neck rose. A warning... It was the only thing that let him react even a little as the trap was sprung.

Even as the bright light flashed, he was moving, dodging to the side. It lit the entire room in a blinding white light for several seconds and then was gone. He tried to scramble, to escape or prepare for whatever came next. His eyes watered and spots filled his vision.

His body however, suddenly felt... Off. His stomach churned and his head felt light. As if he were on some ride or free falling from a high place, though he could feel the ground beneath him. He crawled on hands and knees, trying in blind panic to escape, to get somewhere safe.

He heard a booming sound behind him then, like an explosion going off and suddenly he was flying forward. Thrown through the air at what felt like a thousand miles an hour as the impact wave hit him from behind. Eyes watering, he tried to force them open enough to see what was happening and where he was headed. The world was blurry but what he could make out didn’t make any sense anyway.

He landed hard, smacking the ground with a force that should have likely knocked him out cold. He did his best to tuck and roll, to let the inertia play out. The whole ordeal was painful and nauseating. Enough so that he thought he might wretch. Finally, he skidded to a halt, his skin burning from the friction. It was then he realized, as his bare skin screeched across the hardwood flooring, that he was now somehow completely naked...

It took several attempts to get to his feet. As his vision cleared enough to make out his predicament, he was simply lost for an explanation. He could recognize the hall outside his apartment, his doorway and his living room beyond but the view... It was as if he were laying on the floor, looking up at everything. No, not even that, shorter...

Eyes widening, he looked down at himself, then around at everything again. His mind trying hard to make sense of the scale. No, this had to be a weird dream. It had to be... He brushed at one of the many raw friction burns on his skin and winced, sucking air in through his teeth. Dreams weren’t supposed to hurt like this, were they?

Again, he looked up, eyeing his now distant and enormous apartment through the doorway. He could see an odd contraption aimed at the door but had no idea what it was. Even if he could see it at normal size, he likely wouldn’t have had a clue. He then eyed what appeared to be an enormous container, face down on the floor where he had been standing when the thing went off. And his clothes, laying in a rumpled pile...

Someone had wanted to... shrink and capture him? He knew he had folks following him, but this just seemed awfully elaborate. He looked down at himself again, then ran his fingers through his long black hair. Well, captured or not they had certainly taken him out. What the hell good would he be to anyone at ant size!?

Fingers still wrapped in his own hair, he pulled a bit having no idea what to do. Could it be reversed? How would he find someone to do that? How would he get there? Would they even be able to hear him at this size? He swallowed then yelled out as loud as he could to test it.

”HEEEEEEEEEY!!”

It sounded loud enough to him but the lack of echo in the too large hallway made his heart sink a bit. He looked left and right, not sure where to even run. His blue eyes then landed on the next door over from his own. Apartment #20... Her apartment...

He ran for it. Maybe he could fit under the door and get her attention somehow. Though the idea of traversing the somewhat messy girl’s apartment at this size gave him serious doubts, he knew she would help if she could. Probably... She was stubborn, sometimes frustrating and they had definitely butted heads but they were friends now right? Friendly neighbors. Sort of. Regardless, she had to help!

The image of her capturing him in a jar and adding him to her collection of weird junk flashed through his mind. It caused a cold to wash through his chest and other... Less appropriate feelings to stir elsewhere for some reason. He shook his head, silently berating himself. Now’s hardly the time for that kind of thing.

Finally, after what felt like forever, he reached her door. Slowing to a trot he eyed the slight gap underneath. No wonder these places weren’t very soundproof. No weather stripping or anything. Coming to a stop he bent down, hands on his knees to take a better look. The light shining through from the other side caused the bits of dust, lint and other debris to cast earie silhouettes. Oh well, he could handle a little dirt.

As he got down on hands and knees though, he felt a tremor in the ground. Brows furrowed, he looked around but didn’t see anything. Then another struck and another and another in what felt like timed intervals. Were they having some sort of weird earthquake? Each one seemed to get worse and worse though, until a loud booming then also accompanied the shaking. As the sound echoed, it became clear it was coming from down the hall.

He watched in horror as the towering girl rounded the corner from the stairs into the hallway then. His heart fluttered as he just stared for, transfixed. It wasn’t like him for fear to take such a hold. He was the one in charge in most aspects of his life. His body, his training, his feelings, relationships professional or private. But this... This had him absolutely frozen. He could hardly breath as he watched her enormous black, high heeled leather boots lift, swing then crash down one after the other as she came towards him. Goosebumps rose on his skin, his mouth went dry and as if in complete disregard of his safety, other bits began to stir below.

At the last moment, survival instincts kicked in and he scrambled to try and get out of her way. If he could just make it to the corner, maybe she wouldn’t... But he wasn’t fast enough. He yelled out in pain as the toe of her boot came down on him with the weight of a building. His lungs were quickly smashed too flat to hold air and his head, hands and feet felt like they might simply pop at any moment. How was he not simply crushed into a tiny stain on the floor?!

There was a wet squishing sound all around him as he was mashed into the cold mud on the bottom of her boot. It covered him instantly. Getting in his hair, his left ear and shoving into his naked crevices as he lay there crushed face down against the hardwood floor.

The pressure eased then as her foot lifted and he sucked in one breath after another, filling his lungs again. The world swung bye a hundred miles an hour below him with her step, the sensation dizzying. He screamed out as it descended for the floor again but was promptly cut off with that same crushing weight.

Over and over it went as she went about her routine. Locking the door behind her, putting her stuff away, checking a few messages and putting on some water for tea. He started to wonder if she would ever stop. Just stop… The pain was excruciating every time but somehow, he remained intact. He had no idea how. This should have mashed him into an insubstantial stain on the bottom of her boot. Not even a big enough one to be noticed by anyone. Somehow, whatever they had done to him not only made him tiny, but durable as hell. 

She took a seat then and his view changed. The horrific ride seemingly over, at least for the moment. She unzipped and removed her thigh high boots. He could see her fireplace for a moment, stuck as he was to the muck on the bottom of her sole, then was flying again. The boot landed several feet away under the stairs to her loft. Before he could manage to struggle free from the mud gluing him there, the second one came sailing in... It slammed into his, jarring him and flinging him and several chunks of mud free to scatter across the floor.

He landed against a building sized book and groaned. With a little effort, he got back to his feet and looked himself over. Bruises, scratches, rug burns and all manner of funk sticking to him but otherwise he was completely whole. Well... At least he was inside now. Now to get her attention. Getting his bearings as he wiped at the muck sticking to his hair and skin, he turned to look for the giant girl. What he saw instantly drew color into his cheeks...

The sole owner of her place, she gave no thought to undressing in the middle of the room to ditch her work cloths. Blushing furiously, he stared up at the towering, naked figure for several moments before turning around, embarrassed. He wasn’t some perv, peeping through windows to try and watch the neighbor girl undress. That wasn’t him, never had been.

Part of him however was arguing the point, obviously interested in another look. He -was- basically just a bug on her floor now and who cared if a bug saw you undress right? The image of legs that quite literally went on for miles and a rounded pair of cheeks that could be his moon, danced through his head. He almost talked himself into looking, just one more time but shook his head and walked around the corner of the book instead. No... Regardless of situation, that’s something you get permission for. And this girl, with their history would likely never give it.

He wasn’t sure how long to give her, but he sat quietly leaning against the book for some time. He could hear her stomping about, feel it in the tremors in the floor. What if she was one of those weirdos that just walked around their place naked all the time? How would he ever approach her? Would he have to wait until morning and try to catch her before she left or something?

The footfalls came closer then and he looked up just in time to see her enormous hand reaching down for him. Though fear shot through him at her sheer size, hope quickly washed in behind it. She had spotted him! He was saved! They could figure out what to...

Her thumb slammed him against the side of the book then as she picked it up. She hadn’t noticed him and was oblivious she was even touching him! Pinned there against the edge of the pages he began squirming and shoving at her thumb. He even tried to bite but it was like trying to bite a rubbery wall. It was no use, she had chips in her silver fingernail polish bigger then him.

Despite his struggling, his lower body seemed to be rather enjoying the feel of her warm skin pressing against him. He growled it away, shoving all the harder to try and get free but it was an odd sensation. The warmth, the now noticeable ridges of her fingerprints. The slight sheen of sweat on her skin that likely wouldn’t even be noticeable at normal size. The fact that he was literally a helpless nothing against her power. She held all the cards, the table itself and basically his whole world here. He was too insignificant to even be noticed. ..and it was starting to drive him crazy.

A chill ran up his spine and as if on cue, the part of him pinned so tightly below began to throb and push back at her as well. He tried to ignore it but as he looked up to the rest of her, he could hardly breathe. Bright green eyes the size of suns seemed to stare right at him, and goosebumps quickly ran down his entire body. His eyes dropped to her lips. She wasn’t the type to cover her features in makeup, but they seemed red and enormous and hard to stop staring at anyway. He swallowed hard and quit struggling save for the appendage below that fought for attention.

In awe, he watched as her eyes apparently read the cover of the book. He wanted her to see him. Wanted her to notice, to save him. But part of him just wanted to keep staring up at her. At those lips. At... His heart flew into his throat then as she turned away and tossed the book, and him towards a pile of them a few feet away. Pinwheeling through the air, he landed somewhere in between, smacking down onto a silky maroon pillow. Before he could even get to his feet however, a shadow fell over him. He looked up to see her turning on her knee to take a seat... right on him...

He tried to scramble out of the way as her enormous ass, in only a pair of white underwear and floppy blue t-shirt came down over him. He screamed out as she landed but was promptly muffled. The sensation of being crushed was becoming all too familiar to him as her weight pressed down. Hardly able to breathe, he unclamped his eyes and looked around. Pinned on his back between her skin and the pillow, it took several moments to realize where he was.

Color filled his face and not just due to the incredible heat of the area. He had ended up wedged into the sweaty little pit between her thigh and the edge of her white, cotton undies while she sat there cross legged, apparently reading. A mix of emotions filled him at that moment, most of which he didn’t want to focus on.

He wanted to blame her for this, to accuse her of taking advantage to... He growled, frustrated but knowing it wasn’t her fault. She had no idea he was here anymore then someone might realize they had a bit of lint between their toes. That thought didn’t seem to help his situation though, instead bringing on another chill. He took a deep breath, trying to ignore the heat, the scent of sweat and the ridiculous traitor between his legs that was pressing harder and harder into her warm skin.

Breathe, just breathe. Focus, don’t think about it. Just think of something unrelated. The beach maybe. Fresh air, waves crashing, warm sun.. No, it was fucking hot. Hot sun, roasting hot but it felt so good against his bare skin. He made a frustrated face and tried to wriggle. His body was winning out over his mind and it was pissing him off.

It was just biology, that was all. Yup. Sometimes you just can’t help these things. You just had to... She shifted then, scooting forward a bit to get more comfortable as she read. He was rolled like the bit of lint he was up under the edge of her underwear. His body now fully pinned between the elastic and the sweaty crevice where her leg and right cheek met.

This was torture. He could hardly breathe, his body was covered in her disgusting sweat and the feeling of that mix of pressure and slippery skin was.. Overwhelming. His breathing was shallow but not from the pressure and he fought the urge to give in and press into her. It wouldn’t take much... It’s not like she would even notice. A little sliding this way and that and at least part of his troubles would be over right? He almost did it. His hips, though already pinned tight, pressed in against her just a little, his rock hard and hungry little traitor drilling in. God it felt good, but his own groan yanked him out of it. Fuck! Why was this so hot?! What was wrong with him?!

He wouldn’t give in. He could weather this out, he just needed to focus, to calm his... She reached back to scratch at an itch. The movement seemed trivial and hardly took a second thought to her but to him... With each little tug of her fingers against her underwear, he slid just a little. He tried to ignore it, tried not to care, tried to tell himself it wouldn’t last. But it did.

A moment of hardly registered scratching for her seemed an eternity somehow to him as his body screamed at him to give in. With every little slip, every little slide in that sweaty, overheated, too tight prison he edged closer. He was giving it his stubborn all but was losing the battle... He couldn’t help it. His hips, as if in raging defiance of his mind, pressed in against her. Once, twice, three times and harder with each pump. The feeling washed up his spine, stealing his breath and arching his back almost violently. His eyes rolled back into his head as he went off for what seemed like forever, body bucking in its pinned little prison until it was all over.

Eyes closed and panting, he let his head rest against her skin. He could feel the tiny mess he had made below, mixing with her sweat against his skin. Gross... But there was nothing he could do about it. He still couldn’t move.

What felt like hours went bye as he lay there, drowsy but not daring to fall asleep. Finally, she snapped the book shut and stood, padding up the stairs to her loft. Again he was rubbed and slid about. Each movement teasing and taunting him, threatening to bring about another round. She was of course completely unaware of what her simple actions were doing to him. Him and his little situation were just too insignificant to her. Crawling into bed she leaned over and flicked out the light then squirmed about to wrap the blankets around her.

Now free falling inside the undergarment, he could at least move around. A little frustrated, perplexed and fearful for his own safety, he waited patiently for her to stop moving to try and make a break for it. Hopefully, it hadn’t been anything too steamy she was reading, or this night might get a whole lot worse before it got better…

 

Chapter End Notes:

(Ok, 2nd story on here now. Hope you enjoy. Just let me know if you have any feedback, suggestions, would like to see more or less of stuff etc.)