[Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Howard comes across a picture of a shrunken person at Robin's feet on Instagram. He needs to determine if that is even real and how he can also find himself shrunken at Robin's feet. Could his biggest fantasy actually come true?

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Crush, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: DownSizer Universe
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 14146 Read: 22968
Published: September 25 2019 Updated: October 08 2019

1. Chapter 1: #ShrinkingForTheFirstTime by bobobo [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (2594 words)

Howard tries to be smooth when messaging Robin for the first time in a long time to ask about the shrunken man in her Instagram picture. Robin can see right through Howard's bullshit and cuts directly to the chase.

2. Chapter 2: #WorkWorkWork by bobobo [Reviews - 0] (2974 words)

Howard is passed over to a beautiful girl that he does not know for the rest of the weekend. As he find himself in the clutches of a stranger, he just hopes that he doesn't regret being shrunk in the first place.

3. Chapter 3: #BitchIsBack by bobobo [Reviews - 0] (3651 words)

Howard is left alone in Rachel's room, frustrated and hungry. He decides to seize the opportunity and do what he wants but eventually time passes and he eagerly waits for Rachel's return.

4. Chapter 4: #SorryNotSorry by bobobo [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4927 words)

Rachel is a little apologetic to Howard after his recent treatment and finally decides to let him rub her foot. Howard, however, cannot control his urges.