- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Howard tries to be smooth when messaging Robin for the first time in a long time to ask about the shrunken man in her Instagram picture. Robin can see right through Howard's bullshit and cuts directly to the chase.

 

 

Howard did a double take. He couldn’t believe it. There on his phone screen was a picture of a small man kneeling in front of Robin’s feet. It looked like he was polishing her toes. Howard closed the Instagram app. It must have been his imagination. He opened it again and scrolled down his feed. Past the picture of David’s meal, past the picture of a beach that Tina was at, some pictures of a baby that Holly took and then sure enough there it was. Robin’s picture. Her feet side by side on a coffee table with a tiny man who looked about 8 inches kneeling in front of them and rubbing her big toe with a white cloth. The picture was posted 2 hours ago. Howard looked at the caption:

My little boy toy taking care of me. #pedicure #shrinkee #spoilt #FeelLikeAQueen #downsizer

‘#shrinkee?’ Howard thought. “#downsizer?” Was the DownSizer now available in Canada? It had been released in the US about 6 months ago but he didn’t think it was available in Canada. He read extensively about it. It’s capabilities to shrink things and re-enlarge them. The company that made them explicitly warned against shrinking humans and live animals. However, there were stories and articles and accounts of people using the machine to shrink themselves and, as Howard hoped he could one day do, indulge in their fantasies. There was no law against shrinking people but some governments were questioning if they should pass legislation.

8 people liked Robin’s post. There were 4 comments:

RachAngel OMG! I Want one!

TheRealRobin @RachAngel LOL! I’ll see what I can do. It’s the best.

Steph_by_Steph Is that real?

TheRealRobin @Steph_by_Steph It sure is! He’s my little shrinkee!

Howard considered commenting but he didn’t know what to say. He hadn’t spoken to Robin since high school ended about a year ago. They weren’t even really close friends in school anyways. Howard wondered if there were other pictures of Robin’s feet and her tiny man. He checked her Facebook profile, her Snapchat… nothing. He glanced back at the Instagram post. Her feet were smooth and clean. Her nails looked like they had just been given a French pedicure. Robin was very pretty. She was quite mature for her age and always dressed well. Howard had a slight crush on her in school but now he was smitten. Would Robin be willing to shrink him? Could he be in the same position, polishing her toes? He wondered if it was possible and how to go about doing it? He’d love to be shrunken at her feet. It’ll be a fantasy come true.

He opened the Messenger app and started a new message with Robin. He pondered extensively for several minutes thinking of what to say. Eventually he settled for something familiar:

Hey! Long time no talk!

HOWARD! How are u?

Good. What are you up to?

Just relaxing at home? U?

Getting in touch with some old friends

Aww… it’s been a while eh?

Sure has. We should catch up. Wanna get some coffee?

Aww… Cute... but I have a bf.

Oh crap! Robin thought he was asking her out on a date. Kinda makes sense though. Message her out of the blue, asking to go get some coffee.

Oh no, I wasn’t asking for a date.

OH! I’m sorry.

We haven’t really spoken before so I thought you were

That’s okay. Actually, I was wondering.

What’s up with the tiny man in your Instagram pic?

Oh LOL! That’s Terry. He has a foot thing and loves to take care of my feet.

How did he get shrunk?

My parents bought that new shrinking machine.

Terry goes to my uni. When he found out I had one he begged to be my pet.

LOL! He’s kinda weird.

So what do you do with him?

He paints my nails. Massages my feet. Rubs lotion on them.

He loves it. I like it too. My friends are jealous.

Suddenly a picture popped up. It was a shot of Robin’s bare legs extended outwards onto the coffee table in front of her. Standing just behind her feet was Terry waving back.

Terry says hi.

That’s incredible. What else does he do?

You’re very interested in this. Do you want to be shrunk?

Howard gasped at the last message. His heart leapt into his throat and he was suddenly stricken with adrenaline. He needed to take this opportunity. He didn’t care what Robin thought of him. She was willing to indulge Terry, perhaps she’d indulge him too. He just hoped he could convince her not to take pictures of him and put them on Instagram for his other friends to see.

I do. Can you shrink me?

Sure. Come over. I could do with another shrinkee.

Howard jumped up in excitement. He adjusted his pulsating penis in his underwear before putting his jeans on and getting dressed. He got Robin to text him her address and quicker than he had ever done he flew down the stairs and hurried over to her house. His mind was racing with possibilities. Robin Fucking McKay. He was actually going to be shrunken down at her pretty feet. There weren’t many other girls he’d choose over Robin to shrink him. This was really happening.

After ringing her doorbell, Howard felt like he was waiting an excruciatingly long time for Robin to answer. He almost started knocking profusely on the door when she opened it. She was wearing a white tank top and cyan short shorts. Her long legs ended up in a pair of pink flip flops. Her feet were adorned with a French pedicure. The toenails glistened in the light. Robin leaned out the doorway to hug Howard and then beckoned him to enter. He followed her into the Garage where the DownSizer was stationed in a corner.

“Well, there it is,” Robin revealed as she pointed to it. “Just remove your clothes and step inside and I’ll shrink you down.”

Howard slowly picked his jaw up off the floor as Robin opened the chamber door and then moved over to the console to program it. He suddenly remembered reading about needing to be naked to shrink as clothes sometimes shrink quicker than the body and can cause extreme pain. He shrugged off his nervousness and calmly stripped. He didn’t really care if Robin saw him naked. He was more than willing to jump through a few hoops to get to live his ultimate fantasy.

Robin idled by the console as Howard stripped. She didn’t look at him, possibly to give him some privacy. Howard shuffled up to the chamber and looked over at Robin. She smiled at him and then gestured for him to enter it. Howard stepped into the machine and closed the door behind him. In the darkness he heard the machine beep as Robin pressed buttons on the console and then it suddenly starting whirring to life. He remembered reading how loud and bright it is in the chamber when the shrinking process starts. Howard closed his eyes and covered his ears as the process began. Several seconds later, the noise and light faded and Howard turned around in the dark and stepped forward to open the chamber door. He stretched out his hand and didn’t feel it. He took another step, and then another, then he slapped himself as he realized his was much smaller and the door was further away.

Light flooded the chamber as Robin opened the door and Howard’s mouth dropped open in surprise as he craned his neck upwards to look at her. She was massive. Her smooth legs rose up into the heavens. Her beaming face as staring down at him. Howard was overcome with desire. His most intense imaginations could not live up to this reality.

Howard remained transfixed as he watched Robin’s right foot rise up over the lip of the chamber door and settle down directly in front of him. Her toes widened slightly as her weight settled on them and she bent down to pick him up. Howard stretched backwards in Robin’s grip as he rose up through the air and was positioned in front of her enormous face. She smiled at him and took a cheeky glance down at his erect penis before returning her gaze.

“Let’s go meet Terry,” she sang and then cradled Howard against her chest as she walked. He nested comfortably between her breasts. Her hand holding him in place was reassuring as her chest rose and fell with her breathing and foot falls. He could hear her flip flops slapping against her soles. Eventually he was pulled away from her chest and lowered down onto a large coffee table in the living room.

Standing several feet away from him was a lanky looking boy with frizzled, curly hair. He waved awkwardly at Howard and then glanced up at Robin as she sat down on the couch directly in front of them.

“Terry, Howard… Howard, Terry,” Robin uttered as she introduced them. She then focused on Howard.

“Listen,” she began, “I have a friend who really wants to have a shrinkee this weekend and I thought why not offer you?”

Howard stepped backwards in confusion.

“Her name’s Rachel and she’s really pretty,” Robin continued, “let me show you a picture.” She then picked up her phone off the table and began tapping away it before turning the screen around to show Howard. He stared back at a picture of a cute girl with black hair at what looked like some kind of party or club. She had an innocent smile and beautiful eyes.

“Oh wait! I have a better picture,” Robin pronounced as she turned the phone towards her and scrolled through some pictures. “Aha! Here we go,” she stated triumphantly as she turned the phone back to Howard to show a picture of Rachel in a purple bikini posing on a beach. She had a firm, toned body and decent sized breasts. She looked incredible.

“She has really pretty feet too. Let me see if I can find a picture.”

Terry groaned in frustration, breaking Robin’s concentration from her phone.

“Okay, okay,” she mumbled as she lifted up her left leg and stretched her bare foot out on to the table beside Terry. It landed down with a formidable plonk and Terry jumped around in excitement and hurried over to her left foot. Howard watched in fascination as Terry turned to face the sole and then began rubbing his entire body up and down Robin’s immense foot. Howard looked back at Robin to see her reaction but she was emotionless and glued to her phone searching for a picture. He then turned and walked over to Terry, glancing along Robin’s long legs as he approached her foot. He was taller than her foot and he watched as Terry’s face would appear and then disappear behind her toes as he brushed his body up and down her sole. He would also sniff her toes occasionally.

Howard turned around Robin’s foot to see Terry rubbing his entire chest, stomach and thighs against her sole and seemingly getting off on it. Howard wanted to touch Robin’s foot. He could smell her lotion and his penis was rock hard in excitement. He straddled over to reach out and touch her arch when Terry suddenly turned to face him and pushed him away with a loud huff.

“Terry!” Robin shouted as she dragged her left foot away from him. “Play nice now.” Robin then slowly pushed her foot back towards him as she looked over at Howard. “Don’t mind him,” she cautioned, “He’s a little obsessed with my feet, in case you can’t tell. Here, why don’t you come play with my other one.” Robin shifted in her seat and lifted up her right leg. She stretched out her foot and placed it directly in front of Howard. He stared at her immense sole as it lowered in front of him. Wrinkles formed as it rested on the heel and her toes wiggled slightly before settling. Howard glanced at Robin’s beaming face and then back at the foot. Her toes wiggled at him, beckoning him to approach. They were as big as melons.

“I can’t find a good picture of her feet but she’s really pretty and she’d like you to take care of her feet. What do you say?” Robin inquired of Howard, snapping him out of his trance.

“Uh…” he stammered as he tried to recollect what Robin was talking about. “Oh yeah, whatever, I’ll do it,” he quickly replied without much thought so he could return to focusing on the colossal foot in front of him. He reached out and brushed his hands against the ball of her foot. Feeling the cool dampness of the skin as he rubbed over her foot flesh.

“Phew!” Robin exhaled, “that’s a relief cause she’s on her away anyway. If you’d said no, she was pretty much just going to kidnap you.” Howard was too engrossed in caressing Robin’s foot to realize what she was saying. He didn’t even notice her pick up her phone and aim the camera at them.

“Alright guys!” she instructed, “say cheese.” Howard looked up in a panic and then quickly ducked down to hide behind her toes. He didn’t want a picture of himself shrunken at Robin’s feet on her Instagram. The billboard sized sole in front of Howard suddenly tilted sideways and he was staring straight up Robin’s legs towards an outstretched phone. Howard covered up his face with his hands.

“What’s the matter?” Robin asked.

“I don’t want my friends to see me like this on your Instagram.”

“Oh, come on! They won’t be able to tell it’s you.”

“No. Please Robin.”

“Fine!”, she huffed and then tilted her sole back in front of Howard, blocking her face from his view. Howard lowered his hands and then quickly rose up to his feet. As he poked out over Robin’s toes he heard the loud click of a camera phone and then Robin’s giggling as she had just taken a picture. Howard watched in horror as she brought the phone back towards her to glance at the photo she had just taken.

“Robin!” Howard cried out in frustration and then he sidestepped around Robin’s feet to walk closer to her. Before he could even get a quarter of the way, Robin grinned defiantly at him as she shoved her foot directly in his path. Pressing her toes against his chest, she slid him backwards along the glass top. Howard sidestepped the other way and began marching towards Robin when her foot once again blocked his path and then shoved him backwards with her sole.

“Robin! Come on!” he yelled.

“No-one will know it’s you okay. Don’t worry about it,” she retorted before tapping away at her phone.

Howard punched the ball of her foot.

“Ooo! That felt good, do that again,” Robin requested as she continued to work on her phone before being interrupted by the doorbell.

“Rachel’s here!” she exclaimed as she extracted her feet from the table and jumped up to go answer the door. Howard looked over his shoulder at Terry who was panting heavily. He was sweaty and slightly hunched over with a massive boner between his legs. Howard looked the other way and wondered if he looked just as ridiculous. He stared down at his own erection and second guessed his decisions today.