- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Rachel is a little apologetic to Howard after his recent treatment and finally decides to let him rub her foot. Howard, however, cannot control his urges.

 

 

 

Howard stumbled about Rachel’s enormous bed spread as she slowly sat down at the head of the bed. She stuffed her pillows behind her back and leaned upon them as she placed her feet flat upon the bed between herself and Howard.

“Did you enjoy your breakfast?” she asked mockingly.

Howard just stared up at her huge, grinning face.

“I bet you won’t be calling me any names anymore eh?” Rachel commented. She then continued to study him as he just stood awkwardly at the foot of the bed waiting for what was about to come next. Rachel shifted forward and hugged her knees while she picked at her feet with her fingers.

“You’re really enjoying this aren’t you?” she asked as she looked at Howard’s boner.

“Not really,” Howard shot back.

Rachel gasped in surprise. “But you have a boner right now, so you must be liking this,” she reasoned.

“Can you take me back to Robin?” he requested calmly.

Rachel raised her eyebrows and her mouth opened slightly. “I wouldn’t have made you eat off my foot if you didn’t call me the C-word.”

“Rachel,” Howard began to explain, “You left me alone in your room all night long last night. I had no food, no water. It wasn’t very nice of you.”

Rachel smiled sheepishly. “I’m sorry, I intended to come home last night, but… well, one thing lead to another and I had a change of plans… I’m sorry.”

“Look,” Howard continued, “I think we want different things. I’m not going to lie, I like being shrunk and I do like feet and I was expecting to be taking care of your feet and stuff, not cleaning your shoes and sleeping on the floor. And you. I think you just want like a little pet to take pictures with and stuff. That’s not my thing. Let’s just let bygones be bygones and move on. Take me back to Robin and we’ll just pretend that none of this every happened.”

Rachel sighed. “I’m sorry about last night and if I haven’t said it yet, thank you for cleaning my shoes. Look, I’d like to watch some Netflix now. How about I let you rub my feet for a bit and then we’ll see if you still want to go back to Robin?”

Howard looked up at Rachel’s face. She had one eyebrow raised as she awaited his response. He mulled over her proposition briefly. He was tired, sore and still slightly hungry but he didn’t want to turn down the chance to finally be one on one with Rachel’s gorgeous feet. He looked down at Rachel’s feet ahead of him. Her fingertips were resting on top of them as her purple toes glistened under the light. He glanced back up at her awaiting face.

“Okay,” he replied smoothly. Rachel burst into a huge smile and leapt off the bed.

“Stay right there,” she insisted as she left the room to go retrieve something. Moments later she returned with a bottle of foot lotion in her hand. Steadily she repositioned her self on to her bed but this time outstretched her legs towards Howard. The soles of her feet faced him and she flexed her toes downwards as she leaned forward. She unscrewed the cap off the bottle of lotion and squirted a generous amount into the lid. Carefully she placed the lid down on the bed beside her feet and leaned back. Howard watched as her toes wiggled excitedly while she placed the bottle of lotion down on the bed side table.

“How about you rub some lotion onto my feet,” she inquired. “How does that sound?”

Howard nodded as he continued to inspect her soles directly in front of him. Her feet were clean except for a few bits of carpet fuzz stuck to them. Wrinkles formed and disappeared along her sole while the ball would flush between red and white as she wiggled her toes. While Rachel leaned over to get her iPad, Howard approached her feet and rubbed his hands along her damp sole. He inhaled deeply the mix of soap and foot sweat. There were still some crumbs smashed into the flesh of her right foot. He began to rub along the underside of her toes feeling the soft skin.

Suddenly the foot retreated slightly as Rachel stared down at him. “I’m okay with you touching my feet and stuff but I don’t want you jerking off okay?”

Howard stared up at her concerned face. He was aroused and in a state of sexual frustration that had lasted for about an hour now. Rachel noticed his pleading face.

“I’m serious,” she responded to Howard’s silent request. “I don’t want your … jizz or whatever on my feet or on my bed.”

Howard sighed and reached down to pick up a handful of foot lotion. It smelt of coconut and peaches. He rubbed the blob of lotion onto Rachel’s left foot and began to smear it across the ball of her foot. The sound of tapping on the iPad indicated that Rachel was no longer staring at him and soon the sound of a sitcom belted out of the speakers on her tablet. She shuffled slightly to get more comfortable causing her feet to rise slightly before Howard’s eyes, momentarily blocking her face from view before returning to rest on the bed.

Howard continued to smear the foot lotion all over Rachel’s soles as she stared down at her iPad. Testing her concentration, Howard rubbed the tip of his erect penis across her sole and gauged her reaction. Rachel didn’t even bat an eye and he rubbed his dick again the other way. It felt good and he pondered that perhaps Rachel was too engrossed in her Netflix show to notice. Seizing the opportunity and disregarding her earlier direction, he smothered his right hand with foot lotion and began to stroke his enraged cock as he rubbed along the soft flesh of her sole with his left hand. Howard inched closer to her foot and gently pressed his chest against the tips of her toes, feeling them softly push against his pecs. He stroked his cock while he rubbed the tip lightly against Rachel’s now oily sole. Howard sniffed in the scent of foot sweat, mixed with foot lotion and with greater courage he began to rub his hands between Rachel’s toes. He allowed his forearm to enter between the soft flesh of her toes, feeling the heat all around his arm and playfully thrusting and retracing his limb between them. With his arm covered in foot lotion, it glided effortlessly. Rachel unconsciously flexed her toes, causing Howard’s arm to become fastened between the increased pressure of her toes. He gasped softly and gripped his cock harder at the sensation, but made sure that Rachel was too busy watching her show to notice his actions. Several seconds later, her toes released her grip on his arms and Howard continued to jack off more assertively now as Rachel’s eyes had not left her tablet screen. He was convinced that she was too tired to notice his indiscretions.

Sexual pressure began to build up in Howard as he continued to watch Rachel’s face for signs of change so he wouldn’t get caught. However, the pleasure built up over time and he strained to hold back his orgasm. Howard glanced back down at Rachel’s pretty toes pressed against his chest before one final stroke of his cock launched a surge of ejaculate onto Rachel’s beautiful sole. Involuntarily Howard moaned in pleasure. Loud enough for Rachel to hear as she instantly looked down at the doll sized man at her feet. She watched him squirm as she felt something lightly squirt against her foot.

“What the fuck?” she blurted out loudly as she bent her right knee and brought her foot closer to her to inspect the sole. Howard immediately released his pulsing dick as the cover of her foot disappeared and he struggled to appear normal before being exposed. He panicked as Rachel leaned in to inspect her sole and with her right hand poked at the tiny droplets of semen now dripping down her foot.

Howard walked towards her as his mind raced to quickly find a suitable fib to tell. “It’s not what you think,” he quickly interjected as he noticed Rachel’s face slowly turn into disgust.

“EW!” she shrieked as she wiped the ejaculate on her fingers onto her legs. She glared down at Howard with a horrid look on her face as he slowly walked towards her.

“I can explain,” he tried to reassure her. Her face suddenly disappeared behind the sole of her right foot as it sped recklessly towards him. Before Howard could fathom what was going on, the sole smashed painfully into his body and sent him flying backwards through the air. Rachel’s left leg and foot sailed past him as he soared past. The bed spread disappeared below him and Howard screamed in fear as the side of the bed rose up while he plummeted to the floor below. With a sickening thud he landed square on his back. Winded and struggling to breath he tired to pick him self up but couldn’t feel his legs.

Rachel shrieked loudly and quickly flung out of bed. “Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!”, she howled as she danced about the room staring down at Howard’s awkwardly positioned body. She bent down right beside him and carefully poked his ribs.

“Are you okay?” she inquired worryingly.

“I’m in pain,” Howard wheezed.

Rachel shot back up and continued to watch Howard struggle as she froze in panic.

“Can you move?” she asked as she prodded him gently with her big toe.

Howard groaned in pain when her huge toe jabbed him in the ribs. “I can’t feel my legs,” he stammered back at Rachel.

Rachel turned around and hobbled over to her beside table. “Shit! Shit! Shit!” she repeated as she scrambled through her phone before finally bringing it up to her ear.

“Hey!”, she cried into the phone, “it’s Rachel, I need your help, I think I broke him?... he fell off my bed and now he can’t move… I don’t know what to do?”

Howard moaned and stretched out his arms, hoping that he could somehow snap his spine back into place. He watched as Rachel carefully wandered over to him. She stood directly above him and watched him squirm in anguish as she spoke on her phone.

“He says he can’t feel his legs. Oh, Robin! This is bad, this is really bad. We gotta do something, I don’t wanna get into trouble.”

Rachel nodded and acknowledged what Robin was saying as she continued to watch Howard as he now struggled to lift his upper body up with his hands.

“Okay. Okay. I’ll be right over.”

Rachel hung up her phone and immediately bounded over to her closet. She threw some old clothes and shoes behind her on the bed as she scrambled to find something. Meanwhile Howard lay back down in distress as he could no longer take the excruciating pain he was experiencing when he tried to sit up. The floor thundered as Rachel approached. She bent down beside him and carefully pinched his ribs with her right hand and lifted him up off the ground. Howard yelled loudly in pain before he was gently lowered into a shoe box. Before he could even say anything to Rachel, she threw the lid on top and left him in the darkness with his own thoughts.

Many agonizing minutes passed as Howard lay in darkness. He heard Rachel shuffle about her room before his prison was lifted up and shook gently while she left her apartment. He heard the car engine roar to life and the music blare out of her stereo system as his prison vibrated gently during the car ride. He heard the engine cease and the music suddenly stop before a car door opened and his dark cage lifted up and swayed while Rachel marched over to a house. He heard Robin’s voice as she tried to console Rachel who was sobbing. Eventually light flooded his confinement and he stared up at Robin’s huge face as she studied him.

“I don’t want to go to prison,” Rachel sniffed.

Robin reached into the shoebox and prodded Howard. She light pushed on his shoulders, chest and ribs.

“Robin,” Howard coughed, “You need to take me to a hospital.”

“Shh,” Robin cooed before prodding his hips. Howard yelled out in pain and Robin quickly extracted her fingers. “Sorry,” she muttered.

“Is it bad?” Rachel asked.

“Not sure,” Robin replied before she encircled Howard’s chest with her right hand and lifted him out of the shoebox. Howard groaned in pain as he was now lifted up out of his prison and could see that he was in the living room. Rachel and Robin were seated on the couch as the shoebox lay on the coffee table in front of them. Robin gripped his legs with her other hand and slowly twisted them about. Howard yelled loudly in pain but she just ignored him as she felt the resistance his hips and lower back were exhibiting against her movements.

“This is not good,” she commented before placing a crumbling Howard back into the shoebox.

Rachel covered her mouth with her hands in shock. Her eyes began to well up.

“Please Robin,” she pleaded, “you have to help me. What do we do? I can’t go to prison.”

“How did he fall off the bed?” Robin asked.

Rachel began to sniff and her voice cracked. “I kicked him.”

“You kicked him?”

“I was furious with him. He jerked off onto my foot when I told him not to. And then he just went flying. I didn’t mean to hurt him!”

Robin looked back down at Howard in the shoebox.

“You jerked off onto her foot when she told you not to?” she sternly asked him.

“Robin, please,” he cried back, “just enlarge me and get me to a hospital. Quick!”

Robin stared down silently at Howard as Rachel continued to sniff and wipe away tears.

“Did you tell anyone else I was going to shrink you?” Robin eventually asked Howard.

“No,” he replied.

Without saying another word, Robin placed the lid of the shoebox back on it and encased Howard in darkness once again. Through the cardboard walls, Howard heard her console Rachel and then their voices grew softer and disappeared as they walked away to discuss their options. He on the other hand continued to squirm in pain for several minutes wondering what was taking them so long. He was furious at their lack of assistance.

Without warning, Howard’s prison lifted and shook gently as he sensed himself being carried about. Doors opened and closed and then light filled his vision as he could see that the shoebox was inside the DownSizer chamber with Robin leaning over it. She gently lifted Howard out of his prison and placed him on the cold floor of the chamber.

“Oh, Robin. Thank you.” Howard cried graciously. Robin smiled back at him and then rose to her feet. She carefully exited backwards out of the chamber and Howard saw Rachel standing at the door. She looked like she had stopped crying and softly smiled at Howard as well before Robin closed the chamber door. Howard breathed heavily as the machine whirled to life. He closed his eyes and blocked his ears to drown out the blinding light and deafening noise as he felt the floor below him shift with his increasing size.

The light and sound ceased and Howard opened his eyes in the darkness. He swung his arms about, hoping to feel the walls of the chamber. Robin opened the door and peered inside. Howard’s vision became clearer and to his horror, he realized his was smaller, much smaller. Robin’s enormous pink sock lifted over the lip of the chamber entrance and slowly lowered down between Howard and the door. Her other pink sock came to rest beside it. She carefully bent down onto her haunches and stared reassuringly down at Howard as she pinched his chest with her finger and thumb of her right hand and lifted him off the floor. Howard groaned in pain in her grip. He estimated he was 4 or 5 inches tall.

“Shh. Shh,” Robin cooed as she deposited him into the palm of her left hand. “Everything will be okay.”

Howard was once again plunged into darkness as Robin covered him with her right hand. Howard lay motionless and confused against the warm skin of Robin’s hand. He felt safe and reassured in her grasp but wondered why he was now smaller. He swayed gently in her palm and felt Robin move about the house and climb some steps.

Eventually Robin’s right hand lifted away and she smiled sweetly down at him as she pinched his chest and lifted him out of her palm. Howard saw that he was in the washroom. Rachel stood behind Robin and carefully eyed Howard as he was lowered down below Robin’s knees and placed onto his back in the middle of the stadium sized bathtub. Howard glanced about the white porcelain walls and then back at Robin as she rose to her feet.

“What’s going on?” he asked nervously.

Robin reached her right hand out to the vanity beside her and used it to steady herself as she raised her right foot up to her hips. With her left hand, she dug into her jeans and removed her pink sock. Dumping it on the floor in front of her. She repeated with the other foot. Rachel just stared blankly at Howard as he squirmed in the bath tub.

“Robin. I need to go to the hospital!” he yelled up at them.

Robin remained silent and carefully eased herself over the rim of the bathtub. She stood at the end of the tub and placed her feet together.

“Look,” she began to explain, “your back is definitely broken and you’ll probably never walk again. Now that’s a terrible life to live isn’t it?”

Howard stared up at her enormous body anxiously. She wore jeans and had a purple t-shirt on.

“Also,” she continued, “you jerked off onto Rachel’s body when she told you not to. That’s kind of like… rape. That’s a really creepy, rapey thing to do.”

“Yeah!” Rachel piped in, “you pretty much raped me.”

Howard just stared back and forth between the two girls in disbelief.

“And…”, Robin added, “there’s a pretty big chance that shrinking you and injuring you might get us into big trouble. We were discussing the ethics of shrinking people at uni and it’s likely that Rachel and I will go to jail if anyone found out.”

“Robin!” Howard yelled out desperately, “I promise, I won’t tell anyone! Please. Just take me to the hospital.”

Robin lifted up her left foot and lowered it onto it’s toes on the rim of the bathtub. Howard stared up at her sole as it stretched from the top of the porcelain wall to her heel. She bent down and with her hands slowly folded the hem of her jean pants upwards, forming a cuff above her ankle.

“And when you show up the hospital all broken and stuff and the doctors ask you what happened? They’ll figure out that we shrunk you and call the police.” Robin shot back.

“I won’t tell them anything. I swear,” Howard pleaded.

Robin lowered her left foot back into the tub and placed her right foot on the edge. She bent down again and once again folded the hem of her jeans into a cuff above her ankle. Robin kept her right foot on the edge of the tub. Her toes gripping the lip. She stood back up and stared down at Howard.

“I just can’t take that risk,” she replied calmly, “Rachel and I can’t afford to go to prison. I’m sorry it’s ended up this way. But we decided that the best thing to do would be to just squish you and pretend that none of this ever happened.”

Howard’s mouth shot open in disbelief as Robin lifted her right foot off the top of the tub and lowered it back down below her. She shrugged her shoulders down at Howard.

“Sorry,” she stated.

“Sorry,” Rachel added as she leaned in a little closer to look at him and raised her eyebrows, “but it’s kinda your fault.”

“WHAT!?” Howard screamed. Rachel shot back up at his outburst.

“If you didn’t jerk off onto Rachel like she asked then you wouldn’t be in this position,” Robin fired back. “It’s your fault she ended up kicking you.”

“Yeah!” Rachel huffed, “It’s your fault I kicked you off the bed.”

“What makes you think you can just jerk off onto a girl without her permission. You’re disgusting a perv,” Robin sneered.

Robin! Please don’t squish me,” Howard pleaded.

“I’m sorry, but I have to.”

“You can’t do this. We’re friends.”

“Are we?” she asked surprised. “I mean, we never really hung out in school. And just because we friends on Facebook doesn’t mean we’re friends in real life. Besides, I wouldn’t want to be friends with a creep like you.”

 Howard stared up in shock.

“Oh! That reminds me!” Robin quickly declared. “We need to remove any pictures we have of him.”

“Oh yeah,” Rachel agreed as she pulled her phone out of her pocket and began scrolling through it.

“We need to eliminate any trace that he was even in my house,” Robin affirmed.

Rachel tapped away at her screen before settling on something that caught her eye. “Oh, look at this,” she uttered excitedly as she shuffled closer to Robin and tilted her phone towards her. Rachel pressed on her phone’s screen and Howard could hear music blasting and people shrieking blare out of the phone’s speakers.

“Was that from the party last night?” Robin asked.

“Uh-huh,” Rachel replied.

“Oh my god, that’s crazy.”

“I have another one, watch this.”

As the two giant women were distracted with Rachel’s videos, Howard used all his might to flip his body around onto his stomach with his arms despite the immense pain it caused him to do so. With his hands gripping onto the porcelain floor, he dragged his body further and further away from Robin’s impending stature towards the other end of the tub. He wasn’t quite sure what he would do just yet but he needed to escape. Perhaps he could crawl into the drain pipe and hide there or crawl through the sewage system for help.

“You should have come,” Rachel pronounced.

“Ugh. I don’t know, I think those guys are losers.”

Suddenly there was an uncomfortable silence. Howard could feel the girl’s eyes burning on him. He dared not look back in fear as he slowly continued his agonizing crawl to the drain. He heard Rachel giggle.

“And where do you think you’re going?” Robin asked out loudly.

Howard heard the sound of foot flesh peeling off the porcelain tub and he turned his head backwards to see Robin’s enormous right foot slowly extend out above him. The underside of Robin’s ball and toes were glowing red as they shifted above him and then lowered down onto his back. The ball of Robin’s huge foot rested on his legs. Howard instantly felt the weight. The index and 3rd toe rested powerfully onto his back forcing his chest onto the floor as the extra mass was no match for his tiny arms. Howard could smell light foot sweat and he noticed a ball of pink sock fuzz was stuck to her big toe as it rested beside his body.

Without a care in the world, the mighty foot added pressure and then using skin on skin friction, twisted Howard’s body onto his back as he yelled out in pain.

“Oh, stop whining!” Robin commanded, “it’ll be over soon.”

Through teary eyes, Howard watched as Robin’s massive foot lifted off his body and then repositioned onto his lower body with his legs now under her huge toes. Her toenails were painted a bright orange and reflected the light onto his face as they scrunched up and grabbed a hold of his legs. Howard could not feel the weight on his lower legs but felt more pain as his body was dragged along the bottom of the tub towards Robin as she pulled his legs with her foot. He yelled out but neither Robin nor Rachel seemed concerned as they gazed down at him.

Robin looked over at Rachel. “You sure you don’t want to squish him?” she asked.

“Um, no, you do it,” Rachel replied indifferently.

“Okay,” Robin replied casually as she lifted up her right foot.

Howard stared up as her foot raised up into the air. He stared at the sole of her foot. A lonely freckle punctuated the otherwise flawless sole. Robin raised her toes, causing the skin to stretch over the sole. Howard breathed heavily in anguish. Why was this happening? How could Robin be so cruel? He wished he was in a different time and place. He thought back to when he was first introduced to Robin’s massive feet and how enamored he was for them. Now though, the same object that once brought delight and excitement was about to end his life.

Robin’s face disappeared behind her massive foot as it lowered onto Howard’s tiny body.

“Guess this is it,” she commented as the sole grew larger and larger. Howard noticed Rachel bend down and lower her face so she could continue to see his body beneath Robin’s lowering foot until her face disappeared as the descending sole prevented him from seeing above the edge of the bath tub. Howard stared up at the underside of Robin’s index toe as the ball of her foot rested heavily on his chest. The toe curled downwards and wrapped over his face. The side of her big toe rested against his right check. His nose was pressed uncomfortably into the flesh of her toe and he could smell the pungent aroma of sweaty feet. The ball of her foot felt cold and damp against his chest. He was struggling to breath as his ribcage could not expand against the hefty weight of the sweaty foot on his chest. Howard remained in this cramped position for several seconds. Perhaps Robin was having second thoughts about crushing him.

“What’s wrong?” Rachel asked as she sensed Robin’s hesitation.

“Nothing,” she replied quickly before letting her full weight collapse down on tiny Howard beneath her foot. Robin felt his body pop beneath her sole and warm blood flooded between her toes and under her foot.

“Ew!” she shrieked as she lifted up her foot to inspect the gooey remains. Howards lower legs were all that maintained their form while the rest of his body was a flattened mess of blood, guts and skin.

“Eww!” Rachel added squeamishly.

Robin pressed down on Howard’s lower legs to grind them up too and then jabbed repeatedly at Howard’s remains with her foot to ensure that he was completely unrecognizable.

“He popped like a grape,” Robin smirked. She then reached up to grab the shower head from the wall and turned the water on. Using the torrid of water from the shower head, she washed Howard’s smashed body parts off her sole and toes and together with the blood and guts on the floor of the bathtub sprayed them down the drain.

Robin then turned the water off and replaced the shower head back into its cradle. She hopped out of the tub onto the bath mat and grabbed a towel from the rack. She sat down on the toilet seat and used the towel to dry her feet. Once her foot was dry, she twisted it and turned it to inspect that nothing of Howard remained on her foot. She inspected her sole and between her toes before placing the towel back on the rack and exiting the washroom with Rachel.

“How did it feel?” Rachel asked as they descended down the stairs.

“It felt… kinda good,” Robin replied suspiciously.

“Really?”

“Yeah. Is that bad. Am I an evil person?” Robin asked for reassurance.

“It had to be done. We discussed it. There was no other way.”

“Yeah I know. But I thought I’d feel bad squishing him but I actually don’t.”

“Yeah?”

Robin came to a stop on the steps.

“Yeah. I don’t know how to describe it,” she said with a slight smile, “but I feel kinda… powerful... You know like a powerful god, I just… like a guy I knew was literally begging me for his life… in that moment I was his whole world, I decided his fate… and I just squished him, like he was a bug.”

“Yeah, but he deserved it,” Rachel added reassuringly.

“That’s just it,” Robin continued as she looked at Rachel, “I sort of administered vigilante justice. I actually enjoyed feeling him squirm under my foot. The power I had over him was… almost like…” Robin paused and smiled embarrassingly. “It kinda turned me on,” she whispered, “I felt like a superhero.”

“Aw, I want to squish someone now,” Rachel added.

“I don’t think we should shrink anyone anymore,” Robin insisted. “At least not for a little while.”