- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Howard is left alone in Rachel's room, frustrated and hungry. He decides to seize the opportunity and do what he wants but eventually time passes and he eagerly waits for Rachel's return.

 

 

Howard looked at the grimy pair of white converse sneakers in front of him. They were the size of cars. Grass and dirt stains were visible around the edges. There was some dirt on top, the shoe laces were stained grey from overuse. They looked cleaner when they were further away. Howard sighed and then decided to walk to the closet and check out Rachel’s other footwear. It was a messy pile of flip flops, mules, slippers, sandals, sneakers, heels, moccasins, Uggs, boots and slip-ons. Howard moved about the pile, touching some of the shoes, sniffing others and gazing upon Rachel’s footprints within the soles. Eventually, his body came to rest in front of a large gladiator sandal. The sole was black with golden straps that arched over it. A fancy melange of stones, gems and silver formed a decorative ornament on top of the straps.

Howard reached is arm out and caressed his hand over the front of the insole, feeling the bumps on each of Rachel’s toeprints that had created craters into the leathery surface from multiple use. Getting down on his hands and knees, Howard crawled onto the black surface and clambered his way to the middle of the shoe. He lay down on his back and looked about as the golden straps seemed to form jail bars about him. He imagined Rachel’s pretty foot hanging above his head, swinging gently as it rests above the shoe from which it had just withdrawn. With the image in his head, Howard relieved the sexual frustration he had felt all day and then lay there in a relaxed state for several minutes.

Over the next hour, Howard relived his bursting bladder in the corner of the closet out of sight of Rachel. The stupid bitch couldn’t even consider finding him something suitable to use as a toilet. He just hoped that he wouldn’t have to empty his bowels before she returned. He walked about the entire room in boredom. There really wasn’t anything else within his reach other than the shoes in the closet. He tried clinging onto the bed sheets and climbing up onto the bed but he wasn’t strong enough to pull himself up with just his arms. It was even harder to try climbing up the computer cords behind the desk. Finally, boredom got the better of him and he decided to clean the white shoes to help pass the time.

The sunlight streaming through the window began to turn red as shadows elongated with the setting sun. Howard heard movement outside of Rachel’s door and pondered if her roommate was really a man-hating lesbian. He ultimately decided it wasn’t worth the risk. Maybe she’d take pity on him and feed him and clean him and maybe even let him play with her feet. Or she’d just stomp him into a pulp. The risks far outweighed the rewards.

Night time began to take hold as the last of the sun’s fading light extinguished and Rachel’s room was plunged into darkness. Jacob stopped cleaning her shoes. They were spotless and the water he had been using was a dark grey from the deposited grime. He suddenly realized how hungry and thirsty he was. He contemplated finding something outside the room, but the sounds indicated that there was possibly a lumbering beast roaming the apartment. Howard paced about the darkened room for an undetermined amount of time, but long enough to see the moon travel through the full length of the bedroom window. His desire to quench his thirst eventually led him to drink out of the dirty water bowl as his stomach growled loudly for some sort of food. A few hours later and Howard was curled up in a fetal position under the bed, humming softly to himself to stay sane while trying to ignore his hunger.

-------------------------------------

A loud bang awakened Howard in a frightful panic. Rachel’s room was bathed in late morning light as her bedroom door flew open. Two bare feet thundered into the room and approached the bed. Two huge blue stilettoes thumped down on the floor as Rachel’s massive feet shuffled about beside them. Her soles were dirty as the feet shuffled onto their toes and then fell down again repeatedly. A gigantic black dress plummeted down onto the floor beside Rachel’s feet before they turned and stormed out of the room.

Howard slumped out from under the bed towards the discarded dress as the distant sound of a shower drifted into the room. He walked around to the blue stilettoes and saw that they had picked up some grime marks on the soles and around the edges. The dress smelt like perfume. Howard’s stomach growled angrily as his hunger pains suddenly returned. Before the shower turned off Howard decided to stand against the bedroom wall beside the bed in case Rachel didn’t notice him in her current state and accidently stepped on him.

Thundering footsteps approached the room as Rachel returned. She was wearing nothing but a towel across her torso. He hair was wet and her make up had been removed. Her legs and feet took on a healthy sheen from the soap and her soles were sparkling clean with her purple toenails reflecting the sunlight. She closed the door and walked up to the white sneakers on the floor beside her discarded stilettoes and stared at them for a bit before looking about the room.

“Hey! Um, little dude where are?” she called out.

Howard stepped away from the wall and waved his arms about. “Down here!” he shouted up at Rachel’s distance face. She stared intensely at him as he walked towards her. Rachel bent down to pick up her black dress and then without explanation threw it on top of Howard. The weight of the fabric caused him to flounder to his knees and in a claustrophobic panic he began thrashing about to find an exit.

Meanwhile, Rachel discarded the towel covering her body and dressed into a pair of sleep shorts and a pink t-shirt. She studied her tired face in the mirror before glancing down at the struggling lump underneath her black dress. She smiled cruelly. The never-ending black parachute on top of Howard lifted, causing light to fill his surroundings. He caught his breath and then stood up as he watched Rachel toss the dress into her laundry basket. Without saying a word, she marched back towards the bed, just narrowly missing Howard with her feet as she passed by and then clambered into bed. She shuffled about for a minute or two and then fell silent.

“Rachel?” Howard inquired. There was no answer.

“Rachel!” he shouted. Still no answer.

“RACHEL!” he yelled at the top of his lungs.

“What?” she retorted back irritably.

“I haven’t eaten anything since yesterday. I’m hungry. Please give me something to eat.”

“I’ll do it later. Let me sleep.”

“Rachel! I’m starving!” he yelled back at his uncaring kidnapper.

“I’m tired,” Rachel moaned, “just let me sleep.”

Howard huffed angrily and trotted about in a small circle in frustration. He punched the air in front his face. He stared furiously at the lumbering body snuggled on the bed.

“WHY ARE YOU SUCH A CUNT!” He bellowed at Rachel.

The lumbering beast slowly turned about on the bed. Rachel’s shocked face appeared from behind a shifting bed sheet.

“What did you just call me?” she asked threateningly.

“I’m sorry,” Howard pleaded as he felt fearful of Rachel’s enraged expression. “I just haven’t eaten in like over 24 hours and I’m so freaking hungry.”

An awkward silence followed as Rachel just continued to glare at Howard down on the floor by her discarded Stilettoes. Eventually the silence was broken as Rachel spoke.

“I could very easily end your life. You know that?” she said ominously. “Maybe just smash you with my feet although I think you’d like that.” Howard just continued to avoid eye contact as he listened to the verbal abuse.

“You’ll eat when I decide you’ll fucking eat. If I wasn’t so tired I’d get out of this bed and stomp you into fucking wine. Maybe if you’d asked nicely, I’d get you something to eat but I think after that little outburst you should clean my shoes instead.” Howard sighed slowly.

“Hey!” Rachel burst out. Howard looked up at her fuming face. “Go clean my shoes now. They better be clean by the time I wake up or I’ll introduce you to my roommate.” Howard slumped his shoulders and shuffled over to the blue stilettoes. He glanced back at Rachel as she continued to glare at him.

“Don’t forget to do the soles,” she reminded him before turning over on her comfortable bed.

Howard picked up the wet cloth and dejectedly dabbed it in the dirty water before sluggishly wiping away dirt and grim off the shoes he had cleaned not more than 16 hours previously.

“You know my roommate really hates men,” Rachel announced from the bed above him, “I bet you if I showed you to her, she’d eat you. So, think about that while you clean my shoes and starve fuckface!”

Howard stopped what he was doing to consider the words Rachel had just uttered. Was she serious? A sickening feeling of panic overcame Howard and he no longer felt hungry. With renewed vigour brought on by fear, he worked tirelessly to clean the shoes and make them spotless while Rachel snored contently above him. Sunday couldn’t come soon enough. He’d definitely need to have a word with Robin about this stressful predicament she had placed him in.

-----------------------------------------

A shuffling of bed sheets signaled that Rachel was awake. With a disgruntled groan, she lifted herself up and stretched her arms about as she yawned. Howard looked up at her as she smiled down at him. With another satisfied huff she threw the bed sheets off her bare legs and swung around to face him. She stretched her legs out in front of her body. Her clean soles now facing Howard. He watched in fascination as her sole wrinkled and then went flush as she flexed her toes back and forth. With a loud thud she slammed her feet down on the ground and stood up. Stretching her arms above her head, she looked up at the ceiling and stood on her tippy toes. The pink t-shirt crept up her body and reveled her toned stomach beneath it. A single golden belly ring glistened from underneath. Howard felt his penis rise as he admired her beauty.

His eyes fixated on her feet as they slowly approached him. Her purple toes came to a rest just yards from him and they flushed white as Rachel dropped down onto her haunches. A huge hand reached out and yanked up the stilettoes, raising them towards her judging eyes. Howard glanced between her inspecting face and her twitching toes.

“Not bad,” Rachel commented before placing the shoes back down beside her. She then reached out and grabbed her white converse sneakers behind Howard.

“Oh yeah, I forgot I asked you to clean these too. They look way better, thank you.”

Howard watched with fascination as Rachel’s pretty heels returned to the ground when she stood back up. With a sultry slowness, she sauntered over to the closet and bend down to place her white shoes down inside it. She then returned to stand in front of Howard, purposely placing her feet together just inches in front of him. Howard craned his neck upwards, glancing up her smooth legs, past the shorts, through her breasts poking against the pink shirt to her beaming face up high.

“You may now kiss my toes,” she informed him.

Howard just continued to stare up at her gorgeous face before he snapped out of his trance and stared down at her feet directly in front of him. He could smell the soap emanating off her wiggling toes.

“I think you should kiss my toes to apologize for calling me the C-word earlier,” Rachel suggested.

Howard got down on his knees and with sexual enjoyment he pressed his hands onto her toes for balance as he leaned down and kissed his reflection on Rachel’s big toenail. His dick twitched as Rachel’s toes flexed to his touch. She giggled in delight. Howard began to stroke the outside of her big toe with his left hand and the top side of her index toe with his right when the immense foot suddenly retracted causing him to fall flat on his face.

“I think that’s enough,” she declared, “you’re not quite out of the woods yet.” She then leaned down and pick up Howard’s slumped body. She lifted him up to her face to study him. Her eyes glanced down at this enraged boner with slight disgust before returning to his exhausted face.

“Let’s go get something to eat foot freak,” she said before calmly letting her arm drop beside her body causing Howard to inhale in panic as he sensed himself fall before suddenly coming to a painful rest beside Rachel’s legs. The apartment whirled by as he swung in Rachel’s fist. Callously he was deposited onto a black coffee table as Rachel disappeared into the kitchen. Loud clangs and bangs followed as she shuffled about before returning to sit on the couch directly in front of Howard with a bowl of frosted flakes in her hand.

Rachel smiled down at the doll sized man on the coffee table in front of her. She could see he perked up as he noticed her bowl of cereal.

“Hungry?” she asked him as she lifted a single frosted flake out of her bowl and held it down at his eye level. Howard nodded. Rachel deposited the flake onto the edge of the coffee table a slight distance to the right.

“Go get it,” she instructed Howard. With an annoyed look Howard scowled at Rachel before turning to hike over to the much-needed morsel. With just a few more steps to go Rachel’s massive right foot rose up beside Howard and then suddenly slammed down on top of the flake. It disappeared with a sickening crunch under the ball of Rachel’s foot. He toes curled over possessively as she laughed maniacally. Howard stared on miserably as Rachel turned her foot onto its side, revealing her reddened sole to her little slave. Flattened pieces of frosted flake clung to the ball of her foot, just beside her big toe. Some fragments of the once tasty looking morsel remained on the table below. Rachel leaned over to see the smashed crumbs on her foot and took the opportunity to dust the crumbs on the table onto the floor with her free hand. Howard just stared on dejectedly.

Rachel inserted a spoonful of cereal in to her mouth and happily began chewing as she stared down at Howard. With a deep sigh and a shrug of his shoulders he walked towards Rachel’s foot only to watch it turn onto its heel and stretch out onto the coffee table behind him. He sighed again as he looked at Rachel’s smiling face as she continued to chew happily. She shook her right hand at him, indicating that he should walk down the table towards her foot. With his stomach growling in desperation, Howard hiked the length of Rachel’s leg and swivelled around her foot to see the crumbs of frosted flake smashed into her sole flesh. Her toes wiggled teasingly.

“If you want to eat something,” Rachel piped up, “you can eat from my feet. You probably like this anyway.”

Despite her cruel bitchiness and uncaring mannerisms Howard was actually aroused at the sight before him. He’d longed for countless hours to be in direct contact with Rachel’s sexy foot. He glanced past her wiggling toes to her grinning face in the distance.

“And I want you to lick the crumbs off my foot,” Rachel commanded through a mouth full of cereal, “you’re not allowed to pick them off, okay bitch?”

Howard gripped the side of her foot with his right hand and rested his left against the ball of her foot. He could feel the hot flesh against his palms. He leaned in close to the crushed flake and pressed his face against it, allowing her foot flesh to apply joyful resistance against his forehead, nose and lips. He inhaled the scent of her recently-washed feet and then licked up a generous portion of crumbled frosted flake to satisfy his hunger. Rachel continued to chew on spoonfuls of cereal as Howard licked crumbs from her foot. Despite the humiliation, he was incredibly aroused being this close to Rachel’s foot and licking her soft, sole flesh.

Suddenly an unfamiliar voice rang out.

“Where were you last night?”

Howard stood up as he chewed to see another woman enter the room. She had blue hair and a nose ring. A black t-shirt with some band’s logo plastered across it and jean shorts skirted past Howard as she continued towards the kitchen. Her feet covered with red socks.

“Went to that house party on Maple Street,” Rachel replied between chews.

“The one the lacrosse team was hosting?” the girl that Howard guessed was Rachel’s roommate shouted from the kitchen.

“Yeah,” Rachel answered.

“Yes, but you didn’t get back until like 8 this morning.”

“Well…” Rachel trailed off.

“Well what?”

Howard licked up more pieces of smashed flake as silence ensued. He saw that Rachel had a guilty grin on her face. Suddenly, the roommates face appeared from behind the doorway leading in to the kitchen. “NO!” she queried.

Rachel nodded.

“You didn’t? Why?” the roommate complained as she returned to the kitchen

“I couldn’t help it,” Rachel replied sheepishly.

“He’s SUCH a loser!”

“But he’s so hot.”

“God dammit Rachel when will you fall for a guy who actually respects you?”

“We’re not dating. It’s just a… you know a friends with benefits situation.”

“That’s not healthy!”

“But he’s so good in bed.”

The roommate strolled back into the living room from the kitchen.

“Oh come…” she began before freezing in her tracks as she spotted Howard licking up crumbs from Rachel’s foot.

“Oh, that’s my little shrinkee,” Rachel responded matter-of-factly.

“WHAT… THE... FUCK?”

Rachel giggled at the other woman’s clearly shocked expression.

“Have I smoked too much?” the roommate questioned out loud.

Rachel laughed. “It’s real Sam. My friend Robin has a shrinking machine and she let me borrow him for the weekend.”

“Why’s he licking your foot?”

“Well, since he called me a CUNT earlier I decided that he can eat his breakfast from my feet.”

Howard stared up at Sam’s stunned face. Her mouth was wide open in surprise as she studied him. Sam slowly sat down on the couch beside Rachel, her gaze never once leaving Howard. In fact, he didn’t even notice if she’d blinked or not.

“He called you a cunt?” Sam asked quietly.

“Yeah, he’s a little ungrateful fucker.”

“Who is he?”

“Some foot freak that Robin knows from high school or something. He asked her to shrink him so he could like fuck her feet or something weird. She said I could have him for the weekend.”

“This is so fucked.”

“LOL! It’s actually a craze among some people in the States. They’re called shrinkees. I took some pictures on Instagram and my feed is blowing up.”

“So, you let him fuck your feet.”

“Oh God No! That’s disgusting. I let him hang around my shoes and this little fucker was so ungrateful.”

Howard tilted his head sideways in refutation as Rachel smirked back at him while Sam continued to ogle. Rachel then tilted her sole towards her to see if there were still some crumbs stuck to her foot. She leaned a bit forward to see them and then placed her sole back in front of Howard.

“Come on,” she ordered, “finish your breakfast.”

Howard reached out and began picking the crumbs off her sole and depositing them in his mouth.

“No!”, Rachel commanded, “not like that. Lick your food off my foot like a good little shrinkee.”

Howard contemplated ignoring her wishes but his sexual urges got the better of him and he returned to sniffing and licking her foot. Each time he’d lick a crumb off her foot, he’d lean in and rub his dick against her sole. It was just subtle enough that Rachel didn’t seem to notice.

“He’s now my little bitch,” Rachel commented.

“This is kinda creeping me out,” Sam confessed before standing up and turning to leave. “Men are so fucking weird.”

Rachel laughed loudly. “I think you’re just jealous,” she teased.

“You attract really weird guys,” Sam continued as she left the living room. “When are you going try girls and realize they’re way better?” Rachel just laughed and returned to eating her breakfast or lunch? Howard wasn’t sure what time it was.

With Sam out of the room, Howard took the opportunity to stroke his hardened erection as he was within kissing distance of Rachel’s massive foot. Her scent was intoxicating and her smooth sole was arousing as he touched his face and lips against it.

Rachel put the last spoonful of frosted flakes into her mouth. She tilted the bowl to her lips to slurp up the milk and then retracted her foot from the coffee table to stand up. Howard was suddenly exposed for Rachel to see him jerking off. He immediately stopped and looked up at her disgusted face.

“EW!” she blurted out. “What’s wrong with you?” Howard used both his hands to hide is boner from her appalled face.

Rachel jumped off the couch and bounced into the kitchen to deposit her bowl into the kitchen sink before returning to pick up an embarrassed Howard and carry him back to her room.