- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Howard is passed over to a beautiful girl that he does not know for the rest of the weekend. As he find himself in the clutches of a stranger, he just hopes that he doesn't regret being shrunk in the first place.

 

 

Rachel was terrifyingly beautiful as she towered over Howard and Terry staring agape on the coffee table below her. She wore a tan skirt and a tight fitting red t-shirt. Howard glanced down her long, silky legs to see her feet encased in a pair of white converse sneakers. He was disappointed he couldn’t see her feet.

“Well there he is,” Robin piped up as she pointed to Howard.

“OH. MY. GOD!” Rachel shrieked. “He’s so cute!” She bent down to get a closer look at Howard. Her immensely huge face bloomed as it approached the two men. She wasn’t wearing any make up and Howard could see a few freckles on her nose in great detail. Her green eyes dilated as she scrutinised Howard and naturally dropped her gaze to his erect member. She giggled when she focused on it revealing her teeth behind red, plump lips. Howard blushed and covered up his genitals as Rachel rose back up.

“I can’t believe this is real,” she declared.

“I know,” Robin added, “It’s so weird. They’re like little human pets.”

“So, what’s the deal?” Rachel asked. “He likes feet and stuff.”

“Oh yeah,” Robin replied, “get him to rub lotion on your feet or paint your nails. It’s your choice.”

Rachel glanced down at Howard briefly with a look of trepidation. “How do you find these guys?” she mused.

“Well Terry is from my Social Studies class. We were discussing the new shrinking technology one day and I told everyone that I had the machine. Well after class, he approached me and practically begged me to shrink him. Isn’t that right Terry? You wouldn’t leave me alone,” she teased as she looked down at him. “It’s like his biggest fantasy. Well, he gives me money to shrink him so I make some pretty good dough now. And Howard over here…” Robin paused as both girls looked down at him.

“Well, when he saw my Instagram post of Terry he started asking a lot of questions. I knew something was up. Well, turns out he has the same fetish. Didn’t realize it was so popular for guys to want to be tiny.” Both girls just looked down and observed the shrunken guys. Howard just stared up at their smiling faces with both his hands covering his groin. “It’s really fun though,” Robin continued, “you know, to have a boy literally in the palm of your hand, worshipping you.” Both girls giggled and nodded. Rachel bent down again and extended out her right arm to reach for Howard. Adrenaline pumped through his veins as he tightened up when Rachel’s fingers snaked around his chest and lifted him off the table. She brought him up to face.

“You ready to worship me this weekend?” she asked.

“He doesn’t like it when you take pictures of him,” Robin piped in.

“Well that’s too bad,” Rachel cooed, “I’ll take all the pictures I want whether he likes it or not.”

Robin giggled wickedly as she noticed Howard’s look of fear on his face.

“Don’t break him,” she advised, “return him by Sunday night.”

“Wait… what?” Howard questioned but his words were drowned out by Rachel and Robin kissing each other goodbye before he was plunged down to hang beside Rachel’s dress as she strolled outside and out to her car. He watched the world whiz by in a dizzy blur before his feet settled down into a cup holder between two enormous car seats. He looked up at Rachel as she fastened her seat belt and then started the ignition of her car.

“You can’t take me for the whole weekend!” he yelled.

Rachel smiled down at him as she leaned over to extract sun glasses from the glove box. She placed them on her face and glanced down at Howard again.

“Robin said I could have you for the whole weekend,” she informed him as she turned on the radio and increased the volume. Howard tried to shout up at Rachel but she was either ignoring him or his voice was drowned out by the stereo.

Several minutes later, the car pulled up in a driveway. Rachel pulled the parking brake on and turned the car engine off. The radio died and finally Howard could get his voice across.

“You can’t take me for the whole weekend!” he yelled again.

Rachel removed the sunglasses from her face and leaned over to deposit them back into the glove box. She leaned back in her seat to remove her seat belt and then reached down into the cup holder to lift Howard out of it.

“Too bad little man”, she tormented, “I own you now.”

Before Howard could respond, his world whizzed by again as Rachel stepped out of the vehicle and swung her tiny captive out of the car. Howard tried to assess where he was but with the constant moving it was difficult to get a clear picture. It seemed that Rachel lived in low rise apartments, on the 2nd floor. In her apartment she walked through a living room and down a hallway to the last door that led into her room. Flashes of pink, red, white buzzed around Howards head till he was deposited onto her duvet.

Shaking his head, Howard looked about the room. He was on a red bed sheet. The curtains were pink and the walls were adorned with countless 4x3 printed pictures. On one wall hung a poster with a wine bottle containing the words: “Keep Calm and Drink Wine” written across it. In the corner was a L-shaped desk containing a Macbook and a mess of papers and books. The wall opposite the window contained a closet with no doors. A smorgasbord of shirts, pants, jackets, skirts, leggings, socks, jerseys and other various clothing items was meshed bout the space. The floor of the closet was littered with scores of different shoes and discarded clothing items.

The bed creaked and Howard flopped about as Rachel sat down. She kicked off her shoes, tore off her socks and rotated to stretch her legs out onto the bed sheet. Her feet landed beside Howard causing him to tumble and fall onto her ankle. He grabbed onto the bones of her ankle and steadied himself to stare up along the smooth, huge limb at a beaming Rachel. She already had her phone out and was aiming it at him. An audible click indicated she had taken a picture.

“Stand behind my feet,” she ordered.

Howard looked behind him at her couch-sized feet. Her toes were painted a deep purple and they wiggled briskly. He turned around, his right hand resting against the top of her foot as it lay upright on her heel. He slowly strolled around her left foot. His outstretched hand caressed the top of her foot around the side and finally onto the ball. He noticed the difference between the soft, warm skin of her upper foot and the spongy, damp flesh of the ball. He turned to face Rachel and leaned against her foot. Her toes coming almost up to his neck. Howard looked down at the melon-sized toes drumming against his chest. Another audible click as Rachel took a picture. Howard was annoyed.

Suddenly, Rachel’s feet shifted away from him as she bent her knees and placed them flat on the bed in front of her.

“Come kiss my toes,” she commanded as she pointed down to her feet with her free hand while holding her phone in the other in front of her eyes. Howard remained in position. He didn’t know this huge girl ordering him around. She was incredibly pretty but Howard wasn’t in the mood to be her little circus monkey. Rachel’s irritated face emerged from behind her phone. She clicked her fingers.

“Hey! Come kiss my toes!”

“My name is Howard!”

Rachel raised her eyebrows in surprise. “I thought you liked feet. Are my feet not pretty enough for you?” she sulked.

“Oh, they’re very pretty,” Howard reassured her, “I just don’t like being treated like a dog.”

“I just want to take some fun pictures for my feed.”

“Yeah, but I don’t like doing that.”

“Come on, please. You’re so cute and I want all my friends to see that I have a shrinkee.”

“I told you. I don’t like doing this.”

Rachel began to pout. Howard sighed and began to hike towards her. This was such an awkward and unique situation to be in. Shrunken down to the size of a doll and now on the bed of same strange, beautiful girl he doesn’t even know. He wondered if perhaps he could sweet talk his way into caressing her feet without having pictures taken of him.

“Look,” he began as he walked towards her, “this is a little weird for both us. It’s my first time being shrunk and I gather it’s your first time with a shrunken person.”

Rachel straightened her back as Howard came closer to her feet.

“So how about we just chat with each other while I rub your feet?” he suggested as he approached her toes. He glanced at her purple toenails and then up at Rachel’s face high above him while she peered back in silence. Suddenly her right foot lifted and she punched her toes into Howard’s chest sending him tumbling backwards onto his back. He caught his breath just in time to see Rachel’s immense foot land on top of him with a heavy thud. Her big toe and index toe came to rest just below his neck. The weight of her foot caused Howard to sink into the bed spread. He struggled to breathe through his compressed chest and the aroma of foot sweat. Rachel’s face rose above her toes as she leaned down to speak to him.

“Let’s get something straight,” she began menacingly, “when I tell you to come kiss my toes you better fucking come and kiss my toes.” Howard’s chest compressed briefly and he bounced into the bed as Rachel momentarily pressed down onto his body with her foot to emphasis her statement.

“Now I know you’d like nothing more than to probably fuck my feet,” she continued, “but I’m not like just gonna let you jerk off all over my feet whenever you want. Okay! So, if you want to touch my feet or rub them or fuck them or whatever it is you want then you have to work for it okay?” Howard stared back over the toes on his chest at Rachel’s furious face as she waited for a response.

“Okay!?” she bellowed as Howard was compressed further into the bed by her increasingly heavy foot.

“Okay!” he wheezed back.

Howard continued to stare up at Rachel’s face as she glared down at him over her toes for several seconds in silence. The ball of her foot was like a heavy boulder on his chest as he struggled to breath. Despite his current predicament, he couldn’t deny that a part of him was sexually aroused and his erection was proof of that as it poked against the soft sole covering it. Suddenly Rachel burst into a huge smile that was then covered up by the back of her phone as she swung it out above Howard. A loud click droned out before the phone and Rachel’s face disappeared as she leaned back. Howard remained pinned under her foot and he heard her tapping away on her phone.

“You look so funny,” she teased. Howard tried to squirm free but this only caused Rachel to flex her toes fixing him in position under her sole.

“Hashtag woman rule men drool,” Rachel mused out loudly followed by a giggle. Howard managed to extract his right arm from under her foot and with nothing else to do he seized the opportunity and began to stroke Rachel’s toe and arch. Feeling the warmth of her foot flesh. Suddenly the foot lifted and Rachel shot out of bed.

“Ew, no! Don’t touch my feet!” she shrieked and then strolled over to the closet. She bent down to extract a pair of blue closed-toe stilettos. She placed them between the bed and the closet before exiting the room. Howard looked down at the sexy pair of heels wondering what Rachel was planning. A minute or two later she returned to the room with a small Tupperware container of water and a dishcloth. She placed them both down next to her shoes. Bending over the bed she snatched Howard and lifted him off the duvet, lowering him onto the ground in front of her shoes. Howard looked at the pool size container of water next to him, the blue shoes in front of him and then Rachel’s wiggling toes to the right of him.

“I want you to clean these for me,” Rachel instructed as she glared down at Howard who craned his neck to look up her. His eyes suddenly darted between her legs at her white panties clearly visible under her skirt. Rachel quickly shoved her skirt between her legs to cover up as she shuffled backwards onto the bed.

“EW! Perv!” she shrieked in disgust before climbing back onto the bed. She pulled a pillow behind her back and grabbed her phone. She then looked back down at Howard who just remained there on the floor dazed and confused.

“Get to work slave,” she commanded. Howard glanced up at her annoyingly.

“If you do a good job I’ll let you touch my feet,” she pledged.

Howard rolled his eyes. “This isn’t what I signed up for!” he huffed.

“Hey!” Rachel reprimanded him, “what did I say? When I tell you to do something. You fucking do it! Remember? I’m a lot bigger than you so I can easily kick your ass. Now clean my shoes and don’t make me tell you again.”

Howard sighed. He tugged at the billboard sized dishcloth and dipped a corner into the water. He then dragged it over to the shoes and looked down at the surface of the plastic shoes. There were a few dirty marks over it. He leaned down and began rubbing away the dirt or grease or oil or whatever it was.

“Don’t forget to do the soles as well,” Rachel piped in.

Don’t forget to do the soles as well,” Howard whispered in a high-pitched, mocking voice.

“What was that?” Rachel queried.

“Nothing!” Howard quickly yelled.

Despite the tedious work, Howard maintained a steady state of arousal as he moved around the sexy heels. He could make out Rachel’s footprint inside of the shoes and he breathed in the scent of the used footwear. He would occasionally glance up at her on the bed above him to see her tapping away on her phone as he worked. She was very pretty despite being kind of a bitch. Howard hoped that she’d allow him near her feet again once he was done cleaning her shoes. Rachel occasionally blurted out statements without even so much as glancing over at Howard. She informed him that all her friends were so jealous she had a shrinkee. Robin hoped that he was behaving himself to which Rachel just giggled. She also remarked how stupid boys were randomly.

Rachel eventually got up and stripped down to her underwear. She grabbed something from her closet and exited the room. Howard heard the distant sounds of a shower. He contemplated if he should take this opportunity to, you know, ‘indulge’ in his sexual desires with her shoes or perhaps a discarded sock. He reasoned that since her stilettos were now spotless she’d allow him to ‘indulge’ with her feet. He just needed to be patient.

Rachel came and went from her room as she began to get ready for a night out. Eventually she stood directly in front of Howard and the stilettos with a huge smile on her face. She looked ravishing as she wore a little black dress. As she bent down to inspect the shoes, Howard noticed that she had hidden her freckles with some make up.

“Hmm, you missed a spot,” Rachel commented as she scratched at one of her shoes. She then grabbed the pair and strolled over to her bed. She sat down on the edge and effortlessly slipped her feet into them. One by one she tightened the straps around her ankles and then stood up to admire herself in the mirror as she swayed from side to side. Howard was awestruck by how gorgeous she looked.

“Hey! Uh Rachel?” he mumbled.

“Yeah?”, she responded while continuing to eye herself in the mirror.

“Um… you said if I did a good job you’d let me, um, you know, play with your feet.”

Rachel stopped swaying and glared down at Howard.

“Ugh,” she moaned in annoyance, “I don’t have time. Tell you what.” She bounded over to the bed side table and picked up the white converse sneakers she wore earlier. Bending down, she placed them in front of Howard.

“How about you clean these for me while I’m out and later tonight I’ll let you have sex with my feet.” She winked before rising up to her full height. She then grabbed her purse and headed for the door. Howard watched her legs as she sauntered out of the room. The door swung to close but suddenly stopped and flew open again as Rachel peered out from behind it.

“Don’t leave my room,” she informed him, “My roommate is a man-hating lesbian. If she found you god knows what she’d do to you.” With another wink and a smile Rachel left. Howard looked back at the pair of sneakers. There were various stains all over them. He sighed heavily. He wondered what Terry was doing? Probably fucking Robin’s feet.