- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the first original chapter as it was written by Imperious9

I had a sister named Jenny who was about two years younger than me. I was 17 going on 18 and she was 16 if you did the math correctly. I was a short lad at five foot inches but Jenny, she was even shorter at  4 foot 6 inches. She had long red hair and green eyes with a moderate cup size. People often mistook her for an 8 year old if not for her chest. As I was the older and bigger sibling, I tended to bully her although I had my limits. Jenny did not like it and she would complain to my mother about me picking on her but she would tell her that it was because I was such a caring brother that I did such things. Well she vowed that if she ever grew bigger then she would teach me a lesson.

   I laughed it off, she was such a puny thing who came up to my stomach that the only thing she could beat up was a toddler, if she was lucky. I continued to pick on her until I had to leave for some science camp at the sider of the country for a month. So I packed my bags and left, saying goodbye to my little sister. That would be the last time I would be able to look down at her and address as “little sis”.

    The camp was fun and I returned a smarter man. I told my mom not to pick me up and almost regretted it, the luggage was killing me! I managed to get to the front door without losing my arms and rang the doorbell.

   “ I’ll get it” I heard the familiar voice of my Jenny. The door opened and I expected to look down at Jenny, I found myself in an uncomfortable perspective.

    I found myself shadowed and looked up to see the biggest pair of breasts I had ever since hovering above me. The amazon they belonged stepped back and I saw Jenny, my little sister as the owner! “ J-J-J-Jenny?” I stammered at the sight of my titanic sister. She barely made it to my stomach and I now only made it to her hips!

     “ Why, you look troubled with that HUGE luggage little bro, let me get that for you!” she said to me, effortlessly lifting the luggage from my arms. My little sister had become stronger than me and in a month too! “ How tall are you Jenny?” I asked her.

  ‘ Well I am about 6 foot 6 bro, now I think things will work a little differently around here now I am well,  in an elevated position.” Said Jenny. She went inside to put the stuff down while I got myself comfortable.

  Both my parents were short , my dad was the tallest at five foot three inches but Jennys growth spurt made her the giant of the family. Even at family gatherings, people would gaze up in awe at her as most them barely made it to 5 foot five inches. I found myself left out.

   Not only that, Jenny had well taken every opportunity she had to show her advantage over me. She would hug me and I could feel her pressing me against her stomach, I could feel her rock hard abs pressing against me, a sign that she had been working out.

    In school I had started to be called “ Jenny’s little brother”  by students and Jenny had soared in popularity in response to the fabulous body she had acquired in the past month.

     Just when I thought it couldn’t get any worse, Jenny had another growth spurt about a month later which took her to 7 foot 11 inches, almost 8 feet! She had bigger breasts, rounder butt and washboard abs plus she was driving guys crazy with that body of hers! She would then come up with a joke where she would pretend that I wasn’t there and walk into me, complaining that I shouldn’t be hiding under her breasts. The collision hurt and she often did that while her friends were all over, they were at at least 6 feet and part of the basketball team and they would torment when my parents weren’t around. Jenny always maintained that innocent image.

   I only made it to her thighs now and was fast turning into an insect around her. She would hit me for no reason, revenge for me bullying her. I was fading into obscurity in school, no one who wasn’t my friend addressed me by name anymore. Jenny was the one who seemed to get all the attention.

   I would like to say things got slightly better but things didn’t, Jenny somehow grew even bigger! It was like all the pent up growth in her had been released and by the winter she had turned into a towering giantess at her new height of 13 feet 3 inches. I was now at a baby size to her.

    Her body had become ever better and she now needed a finger to beat me in a game of arm wrestling she would force me into. The house had to be renovated to accommodate Jenny and I would be humiliated. I don’t what to say but Jenny had really turned the tables on me but I didn’t know.

    I only found out when my mother told me Jenny had been struck by lightning while outside. The doctors noted her pituitary gland went into overdrive after that and they could not stop it as it would kill her they tried to turn it off with drugs. Jenny had stopped growing at 15 feet, nearly three times my height of 5 foot 4 inches, yep I gained two worthless inches.

   So that’s my “little sister” Jenny and me, her “big” brother who has to literally live under her shadow.