- Text Size +

It was movie night. No logging into any of her games, no chatting it up with buds in voice chat, it was time for some good ole fashioned me time. At least for the length of a movie anyway.. Maybe two if there were any good horror flicks on.

After locking the doors, putting on her favorite fur lined slippers and tossing a blanket on the couch she went to the kitchen to make some popcorn. The air popper.. She hated and loved the thing. Made -the best- popcorn but was loud as hell. She got it going and moved to the stove to melt a bit of butter.

~~~

He watched from his prison, tiny fist banging futilely against the glass that was nearly half as thick as he was tall.

“HEEEEELP!!”

His voice was horse and his skin itchy from nearly 24hrs of constant exposure to the salt inside the shaker. He had been clinging to her floppy flannel sleeve when she decided to refill it the day before and fallen in. He had managed to dig up and out of the basketball sized, to him, grains fairly quickly despite being shaken around but it had been too late. She had screwed the lid back on and was gone before he could even try to get her attention.

Would she ever see him? It had been nearly two weeks now, wandering around her house, surviving on whatever crumbs he could find and sneaking drinks from the cat dish when he dared but so far, no luck. Several times now she had looked right at him, each time his heart filling with hope and anxiety but then she would simply walk away again. He was just too tiny to notice.. Barely bigger than a sugar ant, you just weren’t big enough to draw the eye most of the time apparently, no matter how furiously you wave and scream..

As the popcorn maker was flicked on he screeched and slapped his hands over his ears. The sound, loud to her was deafening to him as it echoed about the glass salt shaker walls. His hands weren’t enough, it was disorienting. He curled in on himself, trying to block it out with his arms, eyes clamped shut as if that might help somehow.

~~~

The stupid machine grew louder as the kernels popped and spilled out into the bowl. She winced slightly, not a fan of loud noise but eh, it was tolerable. As it came to its completion she shut it off and took the large bowl over to the stove. Flicking the stove off, she poured the melted butter over the top. She then reached for the salt shaker. It had the older type of metal lid with almost bee bee sized holes so instead of simply shaking, she swished it back and forth a few times, showering the salt over her snack.

She moved to the spice cupboard then and grabbed the cayenne pepper. She didn’t know anyone else that ate their popcorn with cayenne but it was awesome and in her mind at least, more people should. She enjoyed the extra little kick. Popping the lid she held it over the bowl and tapped is several times with her index finger, spreading a light dusting over the salty, buttery goodness.

Finally ready she went into the living room, cut off the lights and flopped on the couch in front of the TV. She jostled a bit to get comfy, pulling the blanket up and then finally settled back with the remote, bowl in her lap.

~~~

The world had shifted and spun and at first he thought he was stumbling from the mind numbing, disorienting sound. Eyes still clamped shut, it wasn’t until he slammed face first against the glass and the salt began to pile on top of him that he realized he was moving.

Things moved too fast to keep up with what was happening. He was thrown forward, sliding along the glass to smash hard against the inside of the metal lid. His head and one arm dangled out through one of the holes, a million pounds of salt pinning him in place. He could see the ‘land’ of popcorn a hundred yards below and his heart skipped a beat as he registered what was happening.

"Fuck!"

As the shaker swished back and forth he was slid and pushed and eventually shoved out completely. Falling free, his heart jumped into his throat and he braced for impact. Despite his size, he had discovered the lab wasn’t lying when they stated he would be extremely durable. He knew this fall wouldn’t break him but that didn’t mean it couldn’t hurt.

He landed in the jagged, toasted crevice of a popcorn piece, the wind knocked out of him for a long moment. Finally shaking it off he noted the fine red bits, falling like snow all around him. His nose wrinkled at the odd scent and then a bit fell and stuck to his arm. It instantly irritated his skin and he brushed at it.

"What the hell?"

Obviously it was edible so he licked his fingers to see what it was. As his tongue heated up it clicked and he looked up to offer his enormous ‘friend’ an incredulous look. She didn’t notice of course and he was quickly knocked backwards to tumble down the mound as she moved to the living room..

~~~

She farmed through the lists of movies. Comedy, horror, sci-fi, action and finally back to comedy. As she cycled through with the remote, eyes fixed on the TV she leaned down and extended her tongue to snag some handsfree popcorn. Several bits clung to the wetness on her tongue and were lifted away into her mouth.

The loud crunching could be heard for a moment before her lips finally sealed her mouthful in. As the bits were pulverized and swallowed she bent down for another tongue full, then another and another as she continued her perusal of the comedy section.

~~~

Shaken and tumbled about the buttery, spiced snack he was relieved when she finally stopped moving so much. He stood where he was between two kernels and wiped at the cayenne flakes clinging to and irritating his skin. The fact that he was now greased with a layer of butter wasn’t helping any.

A shadow fell over the bowl then and he looked up to see what was happening now. His eyes widened and he could hardly breathe as her enormous tongue came down right over him. He was a speck, a nothing, a bit of seasoning on her snack, inconsequential to the point of being easily overlooked. That thing could demolish him!

But despite the very real fear sucking his breath away and churning his stomach.. He had a morbid fascination.. How would it feel against his skin? The bumpy, almost hairy like taste buds? The hot saliva slipping over his entire body. He shivered, frozen in place as he watched it descend over him.

Protected by the two kernels on either side of him, her tongue didn’t make contact. He could feel the heat radiate off of her however. Muggy and not all that pleasant a scent but it stirred things regardless and he found himself blushing furiously.

He watched in that moments as the wetness immediately soaked into the two kernels, dripping down slightly and adhering them to her tongue before lifting away. Now exposed, standing in the open he still didn’t move. All his life he had dreamed of stuff like this, wanted it so bad sometimes he ached but now.. Now it was real. What would happen if..?

He knew what would happen. He knew it would suck, it would hurt, it would be horrible! He tried to snap himself out of it by looking around to find a way to the edge of the bowl. Determined, he began clambering over the obstacle course of rounded, uneven, sometimes jagged landscape.

The shadow retuned however and the hairs on the back of his neck and arms stood up as he scrambled. Don’t look.. Don’t look.. Don’t look! He repeated the mantra in his head but as he felt the telltale heat waft in against his back he turned. His heart seemed to stop as her enormous tongue came in again, heading right for him.

He tried to back up, to scramble away but was backed against a kernel as it swept in. He turned his head away at the last moment and then everything went dark. His world was heat and moisture and the slight burn from the spice as he, and the several bits of popcorn around him were covered and began to stick.

He was lifted away then but couldn’t see anything. He fought just to keep his own mouth and nose clear of her saliva so he could breathe. It was disgusting, overwhelming and uncomfortable but there was absolutely nothing he could do about it.

He tried shoving back, he tried kicking but couldn’t so much as budge his legs against the weight of that wet muscle. He tried to shout out at her but kept choking on her spit, not that she would hear him anyway. Part of him was enjoying things a little too much however and he felt a little ashamed, despite having zero control in this whole mess. What if she saw that? Plucked him off her tongue and noted the reaction this was having?

He swallowed hard and sucked in a deep breath. He had bigger issues to deal with right now. Sure enough, him and all the other little snack bits were then pulled in past her lips and into her mouth. Enormous teeth clamped down, smashing and grinding the squeaky bits into pulp all around him.

He was dislodged from the one he stuck to as it essentially exploded against his back between two of her molars. He screamed in the darkness.. The steamy, roiling mess smashing and sliding and shoving him around and around. He slid over her tongue, was crushed by bits of food, knocked against huge, ceramic like teeth and had to fight just to keep his mouth, ears and eyes clear of the mess.

He knew he was fucked. Any minute now he knew he would be the ‘piece’ that landed between those slamming, grinding teeth. He felt sick with fear, adrenaline coursing through him as he flailed in a futile attempt to get free somehow. Periodically her lips would part enough to shed a little light on the horror and he would try to move that way but it was usless.

And then he felt everything shifting.. Being sucked and shoved towards her throat.. Panicked he grabbed for something, anything he could hold onto. His tiny hands slapped against a tooth but he couldn’t get ahold and begun to slip backwards with the rest of the debris. Scrambling to hang on, he slid into and immediately clung to the slight gap between two molars.

Wedging himself in as best he could he prayed not to be dislodged. He could hear the disgusting sounds of everything being routed, smashed together and swallowed down her throat. It wasn’t long before she retrieved another mouthful of popcorn and the squeaking, crunching process started all over again..

~~~

Finally landing on a movie, something about a girl being stocked in her woodland cabin, she set the remote down and tucked in with her blanket and snack. It wasn’t long before the entire bowl was gone and she was absently picking at the bits stuck in her teeth with the tip of her tongue or a fingernail. She let out a loud belch, not like anyone was around to hear it and lost herself in the movie.

Nearly two hours later as the movie ended she yawned, turned off the TV and glanced at her PC. Some game time before bed? She yawned again and decided against it. Turning out the rest of the lights she headed to the bedroom and the attached bathroom. Taking care of bladder business she then moved to the sink and sleepily squished a bit of toothpaste on her brush.

With just enough enthusiasm to get the job done, she brushed her teeth, freeing up the bits of kernels she hadn’t already picked, prodded or sucked out earlier. She wasn’t a frequent spitter like some people. Some seemed to spit every few seconds but for her, eh, save it all up and spit at the end. Then brush a little more, rinse and done.

Once done she rinsed the toothbrush, tapped it on the edge of the sink and dropped it in the holder before heading back out into the bedroom. She debated for a moment simply sleeping in her PJ pants and t-shirt or changing into her black cotton nightgown. Eh, half way.. She dropped the PJ pants and crawled into bed with just the t-shirt on. Flicking out the light she pulled the blankets up to her ears, curled around her body pillow and was out within minutes.

~~~

When the chewing finally seemed to come to an end, he was thankeful for the repriev. He had made it.. Tucked away between two molars, he had weathered the storm. His muscles ached and shuddered from constant use just to stay in place. He felt noodly and weak but he was alive.

Her lips parted again then and he thought, for just a moment to make a break for it. Hope out and bolt for the light. Unfortunately with that light also came a prodding finger.. He watched as her nail picked and poked between several teeth on the opposite side of her mouth, then came his way. He tightened, sure he was about to be mashed and scraped out of his ‘safe’ spot but it was the ones next to him that got that treatment.

He tried not to move, hoping not to draw attention for now. If he were bigger again, back to his normal height and taller than her, he would punch her hard in the shoulder for all this. No.. He wouldn’t, this wasn’t her fault it was his. She had no idea what was happening. For her, this was simply eating some popcorn and watching a movie.

He let out a breath as the finger disappeared and her lips closed again. How was he going to get out of here? Could he squeeze out through her lips? Probably not, too heavy. Did she snore or sleep with her mouth open? Maybe. Just then the tip of her tongue came in, slapping against him. Prodding, investigating as if it somehow detected him but wasn’t sure.

It licked over him, upward then down, tasting him, testing. He clung as tightly as he could but was eventually dislodged completely. Once free it was as if her tongue’s suspicions were validated and it came on in full force. He was flicked and slid across her mouth. Toyed with, flipped, slathered and pinned to the back of her front teeth.

Her teeth parted slightly, catching him like the tiny piece of food debris he was between them. The crushing force of them as they held him there made it nearly impossible to breathe. He screamed and flailed as his upper half was pinned there, ribs feeling as if they might snap but they never did. His lower half, naked as the rest of him and covered in salty, spicy, buttery spit dangled awkwardly over her bottom teeth.

The ‘bit’ pinned in place, her tongue continued its investigation. Sometimes long licks, sometimes quick little flicking movements or circles. He couldn’t breathe but it became more and more obvious that wasn’t only due to the pressure. He swallowed hard, not wanting to enjoy any part of this but parts of him didn’t give a shit what he thought..

It went on for what felt like forever and he felt a level of exhaustion he had never known previously when finally released. Apparently done playing with him, her tongue swept him backwards and she swallowed. Luckily for him, he had been so floppy he had slipped just under the side of the thing just in time.

He had almost fallen asleep and likely would have if he didn’t have to keep wiping at his face. He could feel her moving but the sensation was weird from his current position, he had no idea what she was up to. When her lips parted and the toothbrush shoved in, a whole new wave of panic took over.

The mintiness assaulted his nose and made his eyes water. The sound of the bristles scraping over teeth was constant and loud. The growing amount of foam swept him up and sloshed him around. He was pinned and scratched across her teeth only to then float off in the suds. He had to cup his hands over his face to keep from getting it in his nose and his eyes clamped shut.

And then he was falling… Spit out with the mouthful of toothpaste suds like the insignificant germ he was.. It took several moments to clear his face enough to see and he immediately had to scramble to avoid getting washed down the sink with the larger bit of minty loogy mess.

She left then and the light went out. He was left there in the bottom of the bathroom skink wet, sticky, exhausted and alone. A dim light above, perhaps from a plugin nightlight or something was all he had to see bye. He shivered now that all her heat was gone and his body ached everywhere. But.. At least he had survived.. For now.

Chapter End Notes:

(Hope all enjoy. I have other stories I'll add eventually too. Let me know if this was good, or if it sucks and I should just delete and unsub lol. Or if there are suggestions etc, just lemme know.)