[Reviews - 7] Printer
Summary:

Akira was kidnapped summoned by a goddess to another world of swords and magic, there he is some sort of Hero to fight against the Demon King in a war to save humanity.

"The Demon King doesn't make sense, I want to confirm if we can reach peace, I don't want to die."

He goes to the Demon World and meets the Demon King, being actually able to talk with the man himself, and achieve the peace he so wants, but the story is just starting.


Rated: PG
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Fantasy, Gentle, Incest, Lesbians, Maternal Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 28 Completed: No
Word count: 64310 Read: 91299
Published: September 17 2019 Updated: November 22 2019
Story Notes:

If you noticed by the title, this is a story bsed on cliché isekai stories, so while it does contain some adult implicit themes, it's more light hearted and focused on the story and characters.

I give you the context, and you can imagine the rest.

------

The speeches are labelled as:

"Normal Speech"

[Speech usually using some utility, like a phone]

(Thoughts of a character)

 

I will always try to make it clear who is speaking through the context.

Update 2019-11-19: I haven't had much time available for writing, however have defined most of the details of the plot to the end, now it's all about adding content more rather than trying to make something on a blank canvas, so my current problem is related to "having the time to write". Currently I'm up to chapter 28, and going on, however besides writing, I still have to review the chapters for grammar mistakes before posting, which takes some time that could be used for advancing that pace.

Sorry for the delays, but if someone would like to help at least in the review department, it could be quite some help already, as both a non-native english speaker, and someone who sometimes skips while writing. IF anyone volunteers, please send me a contact here with your email, and I will send the Google Docs link.

 

----------

 

To explain on the current Categories in Order:

Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.): Characters with this trait appears starting from chapter 2

Amazon (7ft. to 15ft.): Characters with this trait appears starting from chapter 9

Giant (31ft. to 50ft.): Characters with this trait appears starting from chapter 29

More sizes to come.

Teenager (13-19): The princess is in the later part of this setting.

Young Adult 20-29: Thanks to long lived races, characters appear younger than they are. The Demon King's Daughter is one of the characters in this setting

Adults 30-39: Thanks to long lived races, characters appear younger than they are. The Demon Queen is one of the characters in this setting.

Adventure/Fantasy: It's a parody Isekai, it's not sci-fi.

Giantess: From chapter 2. Although there are Giants in the story, actions will be done mainly with Giantesses.

Breasts: A race trait, really big breasts, and they are already titan sized. But other heroines are more normal, from flat as a board to reasonably big

Gentle: No gore, nor killer sadist or slave play. People are happy.

Maternal: The Demon Queen. She is not an exemplary mother though.

Incest/Lesbians: Technically, they are mother and daughter.

1. Chapter 1: The Hero tries to negotiate peace with the Demon King by Quetzacoatl [Reviews - 5] (1301 words)

2. Chapter 2: The Demon King’s Daughter by Quetzacoatl [Reviews - 0] (2222 words)

3. Chapter 3: The Demon King’s Family by Quetzacoatl [Reviews - 0] (1956 words)

4. Chapter 4: Family issues by Quetzacoatl [Reviews - 0] (1386 words)

5. Chapter 5: Introductions by Quetzacoatl [Reviews - 0] (1450 words)

6. Chapter 6: The Demon Queen’s true face by Quetzacoatl [Reviews - 0] (2009 words)

7. Chapter 7: The Demon Queen’s Story by Quetzacoatl [Reviews - 0] (2543 words)

8. Chapter 8: Journey of Return to the Human lands by Quetzacoatl [Reviews - 0] (1431 words)

9. Chapter 9: The “amiable” reception by Quetzacoatl [Reviews - 0] (1893 words)

10. Chapter 10: Maybe there is still a chance? by Quetzacoatl [Reviews - 0] (2233 words)

11. Chapter 11: Meeting royalty by Quetzacoatl [Reviews - 0] (2479 words)

For those that read the initial version, I changed the name of the Kingdom from Northew to Norrstvo. It was just a prototype name that I had forgotten to change.

12. Chapter 12: What it means to be a Hero by Quetzacoatl [Reviews - 0] (1760 words)

13. Chapter 13: A Proof of Peace by Quetzacoatl [Reviews - 0] (2080 words)

14. Chapter 14: The summoning by Quetzacoatl [Reviews - 0] (1304 words)

15. Chapter 15: The summoning - The princess’ side by Quetzacoatl [Reviews - 0] (1870 words)

16. Chapter 16: The Backup Plan by Quetzacoatl [Reviews - 0] (1545 words)

17. Arc 1 - Character Summary by Quetzacoatl [Reviews - 0] (2574 words)

18. Chapter 17: Unexpected emergency on return by Quetzacoatl [Reviews - 0] (2163 words)

19. Chapter 18: The hidden obvious truth about Heroes by Quetzacoatl [Reviews - 0] (2635 words)

20. Chapter 19: First Impressions are Lasting Impressions by Quetzacoatl [Reviews - 0] (2325 words)

21. Chapter 20: Afternoon with the Demon Queen by Quetzacoatl [Reviews - 0] (2997 words)

22. Chapter 21: The effects of the Hero’s Blessing? by Quetzacoatl [Reviews - 0] (1579 words)

23. Chapter 22: The Demon World situation by Quetzacoatl [Reviews - 1] (2166 words)

24. Chapter 23: Changes overnight? by Quetzacoatl [Reviews - 0] (2383 words)

25. Chapter 24: The Banebdjed Tribe by Quetzacoatl [Reviews - 0] (2981 words)

26. Chapter 25: Inside the Banebdjed Settlement by Quetzacoatl [Reviews - 0] (4461 words)

27. Chapter 26: Going back, with “guests” by Quetzacoatl [Reviews - 1] (3546 words)

28. Chapter 27: Dinner invitations by Quetzacoatl [Reviews - 0] (5038 words)