- Text Size +

Having woken up a little late, Akira felt like he needed a bath, but he had forgotten to ask about it. He leaves his room and finds a huge bosom sitting right beside it.

“Good morning little Akira, did you sleep well? I was going to take a bath, but then I thought that maybe you would want to take one too? So why don’t we both go together?

Oh, just to warn you, I’m using my ear thing now, so if you can talk through it, it would be helpful.”

If Akira was still sleepy, he is now fully woken up. Looking above, the divine-looking face looking at him from above in doubt while waiting for an answer, he could remember the previous night, and the words “I’m jealous”.

“If you want to go later, I can teach you the way, but the bath… May be a little too big for you…?”

“W-Will Vermillion go too?”

“Hm? Milly is already out hunting, also too bad, she doesn’t fit the bath, so she takes hers in a waterfall nearby. It will only be us two, I will also be helping you with your research, not that I know anything on the subject, but I can take you anywhere in the castle, or get some books in the library if it works, or anything you tell me to do. So, what do you say?”

“I-I see. T-Then...”

“I will wait for you to get some clean clothes, then we will both go take a bath, ok?”

The smiling face shining down upon Akira made the previous night feel like an illusion, but he was sure it was true, nonetheless, Akira gave up and went to take clean clothes.

---------

There was a giant bath, similar to those roman ones, there is a hole on the ground that could be described as a lake, if not for the fact that it’s made for the Queen’s size. Lapis went inside completely naked, then took the naked Akira with her.

“Aaahhhh, so good!”

The moment Lapis went inside, Akira could see the level of the water rising, slightly for her, but a good amount of centimeters for him. She laid down in one of the corners, then submerged herself for a few seconds.

“Ahhh, I love this, here little Akira, let me hold you.”

She offers her hand to Akira, the hand is large, but not half as large as Vermillion’s, Lapis’ hand may be almost 5 times as large as his height, so unlike Vermillion that captured him with the tip of her fingers, Lapis would require about half of them, but it’s still pretty big though. As soon as Akira goes on her hand, she moves it to her own breasts and drops him there.

Akira feels like he just arrived in a dangerous area, his dick aside, he doesn’t want to die.

“Ms Lapis, I’m not sure if here is an appropriate place for me to be.”

“Hm? But then how will you take a bath? Don’t tell me you were planning on just using a wet towel over yourself? That won’t do, we have a bath, doing with wet towels is so less nice, you don’t think?”

“T-That not t-the p-problem”

“Eh? There is a problem!?”

“H-How I can s-say it… Won’t your h-husband dislike it?”

“Hm? Ignis? No way, why would he?”

“Eh? Well, isn’t he your husband?”

“He is, and what about it?”

“I-Isn’t he je-je-jealous of a man n-next to his wife?”

“Hmmm, any reason why? He is like my son? He is a little detached though.”

“Eh? But then why would he marry-”

“Little Akira, I think you are making a mistake here. I was the one who went after Ignis, and you know, I can be very persistent. Fufufu”

“Eh? Weren’t you his adopted-mother?”

“I am, that gave me the best chances, you know, and he was going to sleep, at meals, in the bath,, well, he was a normal child, a little too aggressive for a Titan, but it was all good for me, I pinned him so many times just for him to overpower me, oh Ignis, those were good times.”

Akira noticed that Lapis’ face looked so pretty as he reminisced the past, if not for the content and how she spelled it, it was like a woman in love.

“So you see, Ignis would always complain that I was too attached to him, but I forced myself on him so many times, he was so strong unlike any other man, he was a little on the small side, but it was nice to have an overpowering cute son completely dismissing all my attacks as if it was nothing. It was certainly love.”

“I-I am not sure how you reached that conclusion.”

“Oh, but it surely was, one day he finally told me he didn’t care anymore, and finally inserted his penis inside me, it wasn’t that big compared to a titan, but he was stronger, I couldn’t resist, I tried, but he completely stopped me, I was completely overpowered.”

“Eh? So you-”

“Fufufu, it took a good number of tries, but when I was pregnant with Milly, my belly grew up a lot, I feared it a lot back then, I thought I would die, I wondered ‘What is this monster that I will give birth to?’. Ignis did help me though, but the pain, the fear, it was constantly there, and when she was born, there were many healing specialists to help me, and it did hurt a lot, but after I saw my Milly, I thought ‘She is everything that I ever dreamed’.

And the more she grew up, the more I wanted her, that overwhelming power, that way she can make me feel like nothing, mumumumu, I’m so jealous of your Akira, you must feel this everyday being so small, I’m so jealous! Share with me!

Wait, fufufu, I see, you must feel the same with me, that’s why you were so timid before, I’m not very good at being on the oppressing side, but I will do it for you. What would you like me to do?”

“E-eh!? P-Please, nothing like that! I’m not really into that?”

“Eh? You are so small and you don’t think like it? So much potential lost you know. And here I am jealous of you…”

Lapis pouting face was cute, as she would hide half of her face under the water, Akira was now properly swimming now that the islands submerged too.

“Well, I guess I was outside normal after all, the others from my tribe couldn’t understand me either... But I always taught my children the importance of strength and power, and how they needed to be strong, then trample over the weak me, and it has been so good since then, even my daughter sometimes makes advances on me, you know.”

That smiling face, that damn smiling face! But the contents are rotten!

“I-I don’t think a mother should do something like that…”

“Fufufu, I also think that I may be a bad mother… But I’m a woman first.”

(I’m absolutely sure of it!)

Lapis looked embarrassed while holding her face, but such a lovely smile while saying that, it was a sight to behold, but then -

“Wait, do you mean that the Demon King’s ‘humans are weak’ and this whole war came from you?”

“Hm? Oh no no, I never really taught them about humans, I mean, they are weak after all, humans don’t interest me, I can only get jealous after all… I don’t know how they reached that conclusion, but humans should have nothing to do with me.”

“But you still taught them about power, like fixing things with power, which ended up creating this whole war, didn’t you?”

“Hmmm… When you put it that way… It’s possible, I guess?”

(SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!)

That cute face, but she is the culprit, rather, her masochism is the culprit! Maso Goddess! Wait, no wonder the Demon King listened so much to me, he finally got a completely different opinion that made sense! Such a good King that was mislead by the Maso Goddess!

“Well, that aside, little Akira, I have a request.”

Lapis face approached Akira with seriousness in her face.

“You think you can make an Artifact that can make someone like me small? It’s ok if you can only make one for growing, Milly would be even more… fu fu fu, he he he, oops, sorry for drooling.”

The serious face grew creepier and creepier. Akira couldn’t believe what he was hearing. But he had to accept it. He heard more while bathing… It took longer than he expected.

--------------

Three weeks have passed, Akira was able to create some security related devices. Triggers, Sirens, Cameras, Projectors. He also made communication devices for all including himself, the big ones are based on a Tiara with a microphone and speaker, and a system to manage the connections, thanks to the materials and the Demon King’s help, their range is ridiculously high (for his size at least), and each of the family members can call each other. It a trial product, but the prototype worked fine.

Having decided on where to place the security system and how to use them in case of invasion, they installed all the necessary devices and Akira instructed all on how to use them.

He also took his time to prepare some extra interesting devices with the new materials that he found, one of them seemed to be quite compatible with temperature, so he made a mini-refrigerator for the castle, and a portable one for himself, then Vermillion asked for a portable one for herself too, she would go get the raw materials if necessary. He knew that since Vermillion was tasked with hunt, she probably thought the idea of conserving food would be nice to carry while she is hunting.

Artifacts can be quite cheaty once you see the results, but to make them you need some unique magic understanding, and even like that, you are limited to the materials. It’s like having exclusive Blacksmith knowledge, but still requiring a lot of work and study. Akira always wonders who made these artifacts before in case they never had the cheat he currently has.

Anyway, with the temperature compatible material, he made a stove, then teaching Lapis how it’s supposed to be used.

“There are some very nice inventions, but to assist in making food so much easier to make, thank you Akira, and don’t forget, if you ever need a family, I can be your mama anytime.”

(... I know I was already invited before, but why can’t I see it the same way as the first time...)

----

“And with these, I’m prepared to return, I believe that it has been a great time here, and I thank you all for the best time I have had since I arrived in this world, but now I need to make my part and try to achieve peace.

Can I still ask Milly to give me a ride half-way?”

They were in the dining room again, Ignis looked at the serious Vermillion that is looking back at him.

“What do you think of having her help you- No, I shall make her my representative. What do you think about that?”

Akira and Vermillion were surprised, Vermillion was due to her father not accepting her going out before, and Akira due to the thoughts he had before where he agreed about not letting her go, he didn’t really trust her at that time, but now it was different.

However, it was different for him. He would still need to work on something to make sure her appearance won’t cause a war to be triggered, otherwise, he was all up for it.

“I personally don’t mind, it would be certainly helpful, a lot, but it may be tricky, we need to think in a way that her presence won’t be considered as starting an attack.

In my world we have actions like raising a white flag to indicate there will be no attacks, but I don’t know about this world, worst case scenario, we will wait in the border for the army to arrive.”

“I see, I would suggest not getting too separate, I offered you the Teleportation Artifact for you to be able to escape in case the human side declares you as a criminal for dealing with us, but the range is limited, I would advise to not move far away from Vermillion. Of course, if you find it necessary, I’m sure she should be able to approach you by herself, triggering the teleportation, but there will be no going back from that. However, I will say here, I’m not against using it. Your safety is more important.”

“I understand, I will consider it, but having someone’s company would certainly be nice. If Milly is still up for it, I’m glad I won’t be alone.”

Vermillion, who said nothing since then, has been listening to the situation and thinking herself.

“Father, I understand that this mission may take time to be accomplished, will you be protecting Mama alone all this time?”

“Thanks to the new measures, I believe that won’t be a problem, rather than guarding, we can detect and act if and when someone invades, I will still patrol the place for magic, but you shouldn’t need to worry. Akira had some interesting ideas.”

“I see, then I accept.”

She then lowers her upper body over the table, casting a huge shadow over Akira. Her face with a big grin, she seemed quite pleased with the news.

“Pleasure to work with you.”

“Same for me.”

And the both finger/fist bump.

“I will have a word with you after dinner.”

It seems her father had more for her.

--------------

And thus, making some last time verifications, Vermillion went to sleep, she also told Akira to sleep in her room, where he went to sleep inside his car.

This time there was no play, just some preparation talk, exchange of information, studying the map and planning in case of emergencies. Akira was also left in the ground, so if he needs to move, he needs only to drive. And then, they went to sleep.

The door then opened, it was Lapis entering the room. She went straight to her daughter’s head, patted it a little, then moved to go under the sheets and hugged the daughter’s neck. There was no sound besides those caused by her movements.

Suddenly the bigger body moved.

“Sorry, did I woke you up?”

The arm embraces her mother.

“No... I’m a little nervous.”

“We won’t be seeing each other for a few days or maybe more? Can’t I go with you?”

“If you go with us, we will have more problems with food, you know.”

“I-I won’t eat much, I can help carry everything.”

“Mom… You are weak, you know? That’s what you always used to say”

“Mumumumu! Don’t talk like that to your mother! Mumumu”

“Ha ha ha, Mama, such a cute little thing. Come here.”

“Milly… I don’t want Milly to go away...”

“Mama, I can’t do that, I also want to free you, if going there will allow me this, then it’s more important. Also, Akira made an artifact he called ‘camera’, he said we can take images on the way and show Mama later.”

“Mumumu… Don’t forget about Mama, ok?”

“So cute, I won’t forget about Mama.”

“... Are you full?”

“Not really.”

Akira couldn’t see much due to the darkness, but he found out that Vermillion can see quite clearly in the dark, he could hear the sound of something sucking, and Lapis moaning. It kept going for a couple minutes, and then both went to sleep.

After that, it was quite easy to fall asleep.