- Text Size +

From that day on, the days resumed in the Demon King’s Castle. The Demon King would go update the armies with the latest decisions, but he also had to manage things from going out of control. From their talk, Ignis seems to have understood his mistake in this war. His target however is undoubtedly in the human side, although he is hiding, he assured the target is not human.

He thought starting a war would make things faster, but he didn’t notice the pressure he forced on his own subordinates, causing the betrayals, he only noticed it from Akira’s words.

The Demon King told Akira that he can’t fully stop the war for no reason, as there could be retaliation now, after what has been done already, but he will try to delay. Ignis told Akira he has been leading his army through his power, this is something that many tribes do, and he tried to unify them, for the sake of a common enemy of all demons, he didn’t expect it to backfire in this way, so he may have a few bumps to fix until he can be free again in the Demon World again.

Vermillion would guard the castle when the Demon King is out, and hunt when he is around.

Meanwhile Akira  would be in the inner chambers with Lapis, who would assist him in the parts that she could, this also worked for her to pass some time.

“I’m sorry Akira, in a way, I’m causing everyone to work this hard, it’s a little frustrating for me…”

“Ms Lapis shouldn’t say that, maybe you will soon find yourself free. But things like this exist everywhere, I mentioned my world many times as peaceful, but it also had conflicts, huge wars in the past, but people learned from the evils they carry and avoided doing another one. Expecting eternal world peace may be an illusion, the minimum we can at least try is to keep our own homes safe.”

“Hmmm, nice words, here, let me lift it for you.”

The 2 have been having casual conversations like these, Akira would tell her stories from his world, and she would tell him some of hers.

-------------

That same night, Akira was given a room in the castle for his research, strangely, it has some normal sized furniture, the Demon King told him that most tribes are still human sized, so these rooms had them in mind too, the corridors were made spacious for the Demon Queen, but when Vermillion was born, nobody expected her to be like that, so while Vermillion can go through, it’s somewhat tight.

But that night was no deal, Vermillion had told him she wanted to see his “car” working, and so he complied. Seemingly in good humor, Vermillion took Akira to her room, and then calmly left him on the ground.

“Do I need to do anything else.”

[Not really, wait a second]

The response came straight to her ear. Then she looks at her feet, the small car suddenly starts moving by itself.

“That’s some funny movements. Quite predictable though, but I can see that the speed can be quite fast for your size. Hm...”

Akira started to wonder if she is going to say “You look like a bug”, but thinking again, bug’s should be invisible to her. Maybe Monster Bugs? Well, she didn’t say it anyway.

“Hmmm, does it work anywhere?”

[Well, it’s a little of an Off-Road, and should work on water, so depends on what you mean by “Anywhere”]

“I will pick you up, so stop there.”

[Sure, just, b-be careful]

Vermillion sits on the ground, picks the small car, and lies down on her “bed”, it’s not really a bad as it’s more of a Futon, some sheets on the ground for her to sleep over. Once fully laid down, she places her pillow look-a-like on her head, and places the car on her stomach.

Beyond the two peaks, a red headed face smirks at him.

“Can you get here?”

[Is that a challenge?]

“Fufufu, let’s see how it feels.”

And as soon as Akira started moving, the ground started shaking, and it was hard to control the car.

“Ha ha ha, it’s a funny feeling when you move. Ha ha ha”

Sometimes one of her hands would approach reactively, but it seems that she would remember and stop it just before she hits Akira, she is taking care to not hurt him, but once she goes through, Akira was able to see her hands itching at where he went through.

“Milly? Is something happening?”

And just before as Akira is passing through the cleavage of the 2 hills, Lapis seems to have arrived on Vermillion’s room, seeing her daughter touching herself while laughing a little. Akira could just imagine her reaction.

“Oh, did you do something to little Akira? You must not hurt him, you know?”

“Ha ha ha, Mama, it’s fine, look here”

With tears in her eyes from the laugh, Vermillion points to her cleavage, and Lapis approaches to see what she is pointing out, there she sees the small “car” moving.

“Eh? Is it that ‘car’ thing? That moves by itself? And it’s moving on Milly? It’s so cute!”

“And there is a funny feeling when he moves, I need to laugh.”

“To think such a thing is possible, and it’s so small, so cute, and this… I’m jealous! I’m so jealous!”

Akira heard those words and felt fear? Did he anger his goddess?

[Did I do something wrong? Should I stop?]

“Hm? Don’t mind, Mama is like that. There is nothing she can do after all?”

Lapis looked at her daughter with an imposing face.

“You are ignoring me! Muuuu, I’m going t-”

Suddenly she is stopped, Vermillion’s left hand, which is the same side her mother currently is located, fiercy grabbed her mother’s torso, and seemingly lifted her up in the air a little, and with a quite cold voice.

“Mama, it will be dangerous. You need to wait.”

“Ahh Haaa, you are grabbing your own mother, lifting her with one hand, these powerful arms of my own daughter who was born from inside of myself, HNNNNNNN Ahh Haaaa… Haaa…”

Akira tried to look at Lapis, and what he saw was a woman being lifted with one arm, by her torso, and not moving anymore, but her voice, was getting more and more sexy.

“Good! Now Akira, you seem to have crossed my cleavage, but can you reach the peaks by yourself?”

[O-oh? A-Are you s-sure?]

“Yeah, Mama is watching too, so if you can make it entertaining for her too, thanks in advance.”

(What am I doing here? And what is happening? Not that I can complain? Not that I want to complain? It’s just so confusing… What will happen to me?)

And so Akira starts to climb the hill, Vermillion lifted her upper body a little to help, since they were quite condensed at the base. He hadn’t really thought much about it, but when he noticed, the side he is going is on the same side as Lapis is being held, and he could see her easily looking at him from the inclination: Her eyes looked as if crying, but her face looked completely pleased with herself. She seemed to be fighting against the arm, but at the same time, it’s almost like she was being half-assed in freeing herself.

“Ohh, it’s good when you reach there.”

Then Akira found himself next to the nipple, he noticed the breast moving suddenly, it seemed that Vermillion was pushing it upwards for safety, so Akira could run around the areola which rose the height plus a little more than 1m more, and the nipple that hadn’t been played with still about half a meter over ot

“My nipple! You are just playing with my daughter! I’m… I’m so jealous!!! Why can’t I be small and cute? Milly, let me be small and cute!”

“But Mama… You are small and cute.”

“Haaah Haaah” *Sounds of something splashing* “I need my Milly, give me Milly”

“Ok Mama, here Akira, let me move you to the other one. And don’t worry, she is like this, this is normal.”

Vermillion didn’t waste time, the moment Akira was in despair thinking he did something wrong to Lapis, but the question was heard and answered.

Vermillion picks the small car and leaves it in the other nipple, then drops her mother back to the ground. The whole body is shaken as Lapis grabs the left tit, she looks like a predator, not making any more voice, just sounds, she places the nipple in her mouth and starts to suck, and the arm that was holding her is now patting her like a child.

Akira looks at that without knowing what to think, Lapis just acted like some irrational animal to get her daughter’s tit, and is now sucking on it like an infant, and humming like a sexy adult. Worst yet, he noticed that sometimes she would open her eyes and look at his side intently, as if studying the next attack. Those ethereal eyes are now the eyes of a predator, and himself (Actually the nipple next to him) is the prey. And what Vermillion said? “That’s normal?”

“V-Vermillion P-Princess, e-eh, so-sorry if I-I’m being i-impertinent b-but, i-isn’t it dan-dangerous for me here?”

“Now that you mention it, I guess. Mama!”

The ethereal eyes moved to the face of her daughter like a cat looking at her owner.

“You must not touch my right tit, you will need to choose something else.”

After what seemed to be a comply gesture of Lapis, her eyes moved to the right tit, and then moved out again as if uninterested, but her mouth continued working, this kept going for a few more minutes, Akira could just watch the unbelievable sight, until she eventually stopped, and moved her vision to the south. She then crawled to the south, but Akira couldn’t see anymore from his current position, until a large ass soared above and bumped with the left tit.

“Ops, sorry about that”

Vermillion’s own left hand grabbed her own breast to stabilize it, but not long after, Vermillion herself started moaning. Akira noticed the nipple right next to him rising slightly

“Haah, haah, now she started it. I guess we will have to stop here for today, or it won’t be safe. Since you are on your car, think you can get to your room by yourself? I can get you there, but you will have to wait a little more. Hmm! That was good.”

[I think I’m good by myself.]

“Sorry for this, when Mama starts she won’t stop easily.”

[I-I see.]

Vermillion took the small car and placed it on the ground where it would be able to move by itself. Akira moved to the door, but he wouldn’t be a man if he ignored this. Stopping the car right next to the entrance, still on the inside to avoid risking meeting the Demon King on the corridor, he stopped and started to watch the spectacle in front of him.

The moanings started getting more intense, it seemed that Vermillion started to act too, and Lapis moved from the crotch to the left leg, she seemed to be licking it all the way, until the leg moved up and Lapis wasn’t able to reach all the way to end, she started crying like an animal trying to reach the feet, but the knee “kicked” her back, where Vermillion’s arms were waiting. Lapis rotated herself and started licking and kissing all over her own daughter’s face.

“You looked sad just before Mama, were you jealous? You want to be small and climb me?”

“Hmmm… *lick* Yeeeshh Hmmm… *kiss* I want *kiss* to live in *kiss* a world *kiss* of Milly”

“Oh, so you love me that much?”

But all she got in response were pet-like murmurs, Lapis was in absolute trance, it went on for about 1 hour, until both seemed too tired and slept, with Lapis like a cat over Vermillion. Akira was tired too, but decided it would be best to return to his room, good thing it’s not that far away from Vermillion’s room.

And so, in the middle of the night, only a small car was moving inside the Demon King’s Castle.

Chapter End Notes:

Editted a little on the nipple scene. Initially I was just rounding up sizes, but upon decinding on some more detailed values, the scene felt weird, so I retouched it.