- Text Size +

Vermillion arrives at the dinner table. It’s a small table for her standards. And the Demon King is also seating there… In something that reminds one of a baby chair.

“Papa, I think I got him, I can feel I got something, but he is invisible.”

Akira was already tired of screaming, he did a lot before, and now he felt like he is prepared to die. As he notices the Demon King and a table below him, he finds a chance. Trying to roll over one of the projectors out of the sacks around him, he moved as much as possible in a way to let it drop, if it falls somehow in the table, he can use the projection to warn them.

And then, one projector fell off on the table, and an almost crushed version of Akira was shown.

[Please! Don’t kill me! I can explain! Just please place me at the table and I will show myself…]

The Demon King seem to have noticed it first.

“Vermillion, place your hand on the table and only after that open your fingers.”

“Huh? Ok.”

And then from the rustling sound from the inside, Akira searched for the exit of his camouflage, all the movements reflected on the projection, it probably looked weird, but.

[Ah, f-finally found it!]

He is finally able to leave, and now he is over a table, with 2 really big beings looking at him. Sure it was mostly the same vision from the inside, not that he had the time to get used to that, but even before, the 2 were looking at a projector, he never had himself in their sights. But now both were looking at him quite attentively, especially the daughter, who seemed curious. Those Red Demon Eyes looking at him like some all-seeing eye, Akira could only imagine how his death would be executed.

The Demon King still was surprised.

“So this is the real you? Some fancy artifacts, I never heard about those.”

“E-Eh? I-I’m sor-sorry, tho-those a-are made b-by m-me…”

“Hoo…”

Meanwhile, Vermillion looked at him from close, her towering face right in front of him, her mouth point at his trembling body.

“He really spoke.”

“A-apo-apologies Prin-Princess, I-I d-didn’t m-mean any-anything ba-ad…”

“Buh!”

And Akira falls to the ground almost as if dead. Vermillion starts laughing at that, but all Akira can see is a long surface where he is on, her face, and her arms surrounding all of his vision, so the Demon King who seems to be on the farthest side of the table is out of sight. The grinning mouth and eyes looking at him as if drunk with the toy that she just got.

“Now now, it’s time for one of our precious family times, so please respect the guest, ‘Milly’.”

“If Mama says so.”

With a slightly displeased voice, Vermillion let him go. Since Vermillion corrected her sitting position, Akira was finally able to see more of the table.

Of the rectangular table, Vermillion was on one of the shorter side, most likely her legs are somehow down the table, that’s Akira’s guess, her upper body though now shows no armor, just something that she may consider normal clothes (So she probably changed before waiting to catch him), besides the humongous lumps of dark colored flesh floating over him, she had a sharp but strangely friendly face looking at him from above. He is certainly not used to such angles.

On the other side, the Demon King is sitting on the Left, he kept his armor, and there is another plate on the right.

He looks at the side of the voice and what can be seen is another gigantic Dark Skinned woman with ginormous breasts. Her hair is Dark Gray, but smooth and glossy similar to her daughter’s. Her eyes are such a whitish sky blue that gives an ethereal feeling to her face. Her clothes seem local, but with a house-wife feeling, the high exposition on the cleavage is abnormal though, but maybe it’s not for any intentional reason, It’s possible to imagine that there is just no cloth capable of properly hiding those.

“And besides, we got a guest, so it’s far too long that we are able to eat with more than just the three of us. Your name is Akira, right? My name is Lapis. Welcome to our home.”

Akira looked at Lapis, she has such a pure smile aimed at him that tears overflowed from Akira’s eyes. The first time he saw a goddess, he was suddenly summoned when going back home after his part-time job, then informed he would never be able to go back home or visit his family, and being kidnapped to another world in the middle of a war, but this time, it felt like yes, maybe he died from shock before, and this is heaven.

“Oh dear, I don’t think I can hear him.”

The Demon King heard that and made a suggestion.

“Those “ghosts” you made, you could speak through those, can you make more?”

Akira suddenly noticed he was being talked with, it seemed that the Demon King was talking with the projector that fell first instead of asking the main body. Because it’s too small for a giant hand, he can’t really pick it himself properly. Akira replied through the projector, and took out some more. He adjusted them to not show projection, but to still work as a speaker.

“I-I have more, if-if you put these in your e-ears, you-u-u sh-should b-be able to listen to m-me from di-distance. It’s a little i-im-improvised and crude for n-now, b-but shou-should let-let us di-discuss w-what y-you were going t-to ask m-me…”

“Vermillion, he will place an item on your hand, pick it and give it to me.”

“Hm? Sure?”

Vermillion places her hand down at Akira, who runs to the tip of her index finger, and places the small plate that works as a projector on it. Seeing that he was done, she lifts it carefully to her father. It seems she is able to reach him, Akira’s sense of distance is thrown away in this place, nothing makes sense anymore, nonetheless, the Demon King places it in his ear.

Akira tests it and the Demon King confirms it’s working. Lapis seems content that it worked.

“Can I get one too? I won’t be able to listen to anything otherwise.”

The Demon King glares at Akira who freezes up.

“These are not weapons that could be used to attack all of us by surprise, are they?”

“N-No, the-these are ju-just pro-projectors, not we-wea-weapons, in-inoffensive, th-they have other limits too, li-like dis-distance, th-they d-don’t hold much ma-magic either.”

“Hmmmm, accepted then.”

Lapis has a smile on her face as she approaches Akira, and extends her hand at him, as she crouches to the table (A feeling that the table may have been made to match her size?), Akira is able to see a part of the inverted mounts hanging. Her face is also much more visible, and so friendly that Akira feels happiness just from seeing it, but then he notices, now that she can be seen with Vermillion, although in a really abnormal angle... Vermillion’s upper body is still way taller, Lapis extended hand is certainly big compared to him, but while taller than the Demon King, she is less than half of Vermillion.

Akira places a projector on Lapis finger, and then Vermillion’s hand comes down again, she is looking at him waiting for hers too, and while scared, he complies.

“I-I be-believe e-everyone c-can he-hear m-m-me n-n-now?”

Akira was almost crying, because now he would certainly be heard by everyone. The first one to reply was Lapis.

“Loud enough, Thank you Akira, this seems like a very interesting artifact.”

Maybe being heard by everyone is not all that bad after all!

“Oh, I can hear too.”

“Just be careful Milly, if you move your head too much, it can drop and break, so compose yourself now, ok?”

“Sure Mama.”

“Good girl.”

And Akira looks at the dark skinned ethereal eyed mother patting the head of the gigantic dark skinned red headed demon daughter… She had to bend her upper body, and now the other inverted sacks of flesh can be easily seen. Things are too surreal, he can’t help but cry, either from confusion or from the very nice things he is able to see. The Demon Mother… The Demon Queen changed everything. “A goddess, a demon queen goddess maybe? Don’t care, today I change religion!”

The Demon King was rambling some not so random thoughts

“Hmmm, certainly there is magic for that, but the range is usually limited by the magician, even if one side can call, the other side may not be able to reply. And considering an artifact that can even show images… Is this the exchange you meant, Human?”

“M-more or less, in the world I come from most people have devices that allow them to communicate from pretty much any distance, I made these artifacts for a different purpose, but I modified them to serve similarly for that. Also, they only allow you to hear, I can’t see nor hear anything you tell directly to them, so to talk you would need to make sure that I, as in, my body, not the projections, is able to hear.”

Lapis smiled at him. “Oh, that looks like quite a friendly world if everyone can talk.” Akira was confident that his prayers would now aim towards her.

“You say these still have range issues, maybe you didn’t make them with long range in mind, and they are small… Would it be possible to make a pair of long distance ones easily?”

“With high level materials, it may be possible, I’m not exactly an expert yet, so I would have to study, a-and it co-could ta-take a g-goo-good amount o-of t-time…”

“I see, so not for now.”

Noticing that Akira was starting to feel nervous again, Lapis intervened.

“Well, we are making our guest a little nervous, so we should just start dinner, now that he and Milly arrived, we can start, right? Dear Akira, I’m not sure what humans can or cannot eat, so please, don’t force yourself if you can’t ok? Let me prepare your drink too.”

Akira looked at the calm and friendly face of “goddess Lapis” with tears still flowing out of his eyes, she prepared the table, the Demon King and Vermillion were filling themselves, but Lapis was preparing a different plate for him, she suddenly took out her right tit from the sides of her cloth, and started gushing milk directly from her nipple to a giant wood cup…

Akira’s cry was already beyond common-sense, once he actually processed what he was seeing…

(This means… Breast milk? “Goddess Milk”? “Divine Milk”? “Holy Grail”? Wars were fought for this legendary cup, yet here in this world it’s mass produced. How divine!)

On the giant plate given to him by Lapis, there was also a giant cup right beside him. Lapis apologised to Akira.

“I’m sorry, we don’t really seem to have tableware for your size...”

“A-Ah, I should have some on my car, b-but-”

“Car? Is it another thing from humans?”

“So-Something like that, I hid it outside the castle before coming, it’s invisible, so only I can find it, but it’s where I have kept my food and items.”

“Oh, I’m curious, can you show them to us?”

“A-Ah, i-I guess?”

Vermillion spoke up while looking at her mother.

“Hmmm? I can take him there, and come back with everything”

Her voice sounded quite innocent, but Akira was still with some panic, although he now noticed he dropped his defense in front of Lapis, once Vermillion talked, he remembered that, if those are taken from him, he can be made a prisoner and have no chance of return, so it’s now trust or no trust…

He looked at Lapis’ smiling face. (Fuck it, I trust it even if it’s a lie)

“S-Sure, I guess so.”

The Demon King had a surprised face upon that response, but said nothing.