- Text Size +

Once they arrived in the Demon King’s castle. Vermillion entered the relatively small entrance by crouching down as usual, and once inside, she went to look after her mother.

They had already announced to Lapis via the communication devices that 3 more people would be joining dinner, her sister-in-law Flare and the two who Vermillion offered to work in the castle.

To Akira this place is like home, to Ulrika and Anastacia, this is the second time they are inside the castle like this, so it’s still something unusual for them. Nyx and Dia however were trembling with the place that they never expected in their lives to enter.

Vermillion went straight to the kitchen, where she found out her mother already making the preparations. Akira usually saw Lapis in the kitchen, even on the days she was to help him, she would leave a couple hours earlier than dinner time, and then come get him when the table was already filled in, but now, seeing the amount of raw food she had to prepare… Certainly it would take time on the level of hours to prepare everything.

This must be what it means to feed the colossal woman that is her daughter.

Vermillion extended her two hands that are holding everyone in front of Lapis, the mother exclaimed in surprise.

“Oh, if it isn’t Flare, welcome again, it’s nice to see you again.”

Her hand was moving as if to pat her sister-in-law, but Flare escape and punched the hand back, although the difference in strength from both was quite large, Lapis still stopped her hand from approaching..

“Stop that, you know that I hate that way of yours! Stop that!”

“But little Flare is almost like my daughter too, you didn’t visit much in the past, but when you did, I always wanted to play with you, maybe you were too small to remember that?”

“I’m the older sister, just because I was smaller than you doesn’t mean I was too young! You were doing weird things to my brother and I tried to stop you! What the hell do you have in this head of yours?”

“Of course I have lots of love for my family and relatives, so if you ever want another mom, don’t hesitate to ask.”

“You… Damn… It’s just impossible to argue with this weird woman.”

She suddenly felt a compassionate gaze, feeling weird about what could it be, she looked at where she felt it was coming from, and saw Akira in a weird pose (saluting) at her, it seemed he felt some weird empathy for her. Usually she would tell him off, but there was a vague feeling of camaraderie, so she let it pass this time.

“Hmmm, and you two. My name is Lapis, I’m Milly’s mother, and you are?”

Lapis then looked at the mother and daughter, although they are really small compared to Vermillion, towards Lapis they are very much visible, the size of babies, so she noticed that they were trembling, as such, even thought some (Akira and Flare) knows how much of a weird person she can be, they can’t deny that she is flawless in interactions like introductions, as such, with her calming gaze on them, even the two seemed to have calmed down a little, although not by that much.

“M-My name is N-Nyx. I-It’s an honor to meet the Great Demon Queen. This is-”

“It’s a pleasure to meet you little Nyx, I hope you will treat me well, but I want to see little Dia introducing herself. Oh, no need for calling titles, just call me Lapis.”

The daughter looking to her mother, then back to Lapis, she seemed reluctant and trembling a lot, but eventually called it.

“I-I’m Dia, t-thank you La-La-... Lady Demon Queen… I-I’m sorry.”

“Little Dia, it’s nice to meet you too, don’t worry, we will go slow then, but please treat me well. I heard you will be going to help me with the castle? I can see you are also really skinny, so you have to eat lots ok? Just tell me and I will see what I can do. I hold great hopes from you too!

Now then, I’m in the middle of dinner, Milly, you are going to report to Ignis, right? You can find him in the throne room, want me to take care of everyone?”

“Hmm, I guess that would help, I think Akira would do better now staying with you, I can report by myself, we can talk later on the specifics anyway, but rather, I think it would be best for them to be with Nyx and Dia. Auntie, you wanna come with me?”

“Heh, can I listen to your report?”

“I don’t think it’s a problem, you already know we want to stop the war, right? Who knows, wanna help us?”

“Hmmm, well, I will think on that, that reminds me, did you guys learn how Ignis tried to talk with our Tribe?”

“,,, Please, don’t remind me of that. We already had a talk with him.”

Even Lapis face broke a little from her usual fappy face and looked a little troubled.

“You know… He closed himself in the throne room… He said he was going to think on better ways to negotiate with the other tribes… But…”

“... I see, I guess I have to stop Papa again.”

“... Please Milly, you are the only one who can.”

---------

On the way to the Kitchen, Lapis changed route and passed through their bedroom.

“Aren’t you all tired from the travel? If you want you can rest a little, and I will call you later. Nyx and Dia, the bedroom has a big bed that you should have no problems in sleeping, and you can even help me by carrying them to the Kitchen later, what do you think?”

“A-Ah, I-I’m not sure what to say here.”

“Hmmm, I know, how about you three show you castle to the newcomers? I can see that you two are still a little afraid of me, so we can take things slowly. Little Akira is dependendable too, and then we have Rika and Ana, everything will go alright. What do you say?”

“I-I d-don’t k-know.”

Ulrika decided to intermediate.

[Lady Lapis, we will do as you suggest, me and Anastacia would like to see more about the castle, we will ask Akira to guide us.]

“That’s good. You two, I can understand that you are still confused, but if you don’t know what to do, you can follow that little guy. I’m sure you are here thanks to him, right? Thank you for introducing us Akira.”

Akira has been with them since they arrived, and there was no detailed mention when they called before arriving, yet she made such an on-point estimate.

(What? How did she learn that they are here for my cause? We didn’t talk about it when we announced them before arriving… And if Milly said anything we would have heard… And the Banebdjed Tribe settlement is beyond the range for communication via magic or artifact… Just how? For some reason… I feel shivers on my spine.)

“Y-Yes, it’s t-thanks to L-Lord Akira… T-Thank you very much… L-Lord Akira.”

“Thank you very much bro- I-I mean, Lord Akira.”

The mother and daughter directed their appreciations to Akira for the first time since then, it’s not hard to guess since until now they may have been thinking they would just die, or they didn’t think much of the smallest guy around… Maybe they could still be expecting something bad to happen…

“Then it’s all good, also, I don’t think we have a room with 2 beds for them, but we can move a bed, I think it won’t be a problem. Could little Flare help me with it later?”

“... Why me?”

“Sorry, the room is a little small for me, Milly or Ignis to enter, and I don’t know if little Nyx and Dia would be able to help me either, I can move it outside, but I need someone to move it inside the room, so if you wouldn’t mind…?”

“... Sure, whatever.”

“Thank you, so if you will excuse us, I will now leave everyone here in Akira’s room, I think the ‘car’ would be useful for the tour, right?”

Akira complied, and so Lapis left the 5 of them in front of his room, while Vermillion and Flare moved to the Throne Room. Lapis went ahead for the kitchen.

---------

Inside the room, the human trio went inside like normal, seeing that the other 2 didn’t go, Akira told them via the communicator that they could enter inside. After telling them 2 times to enter, they finally accepted and walked in, looking around the room. For the huge bed that was too big for the trio, it seemed to be on the right size for Nyx.

Akira went to get the car, took out the roof and the girls squeezed their legs in the passenger and back seats, while Akira would drive. He stopped next to the two giants.

[Sorry that we don’t have a seat for you two, would you mind walking by yourselves? Or maybe flying? Or maybe you would prefer to take a rest? We will have to look for a room, but the big sized ones shouldn’t be far… So…]

“W-We can do it… I-It would be better for us to know more of the castle… For the work… Later…”

As Vermillion and Lapis had said, these 2 would likely start working in the castle, so, from their behavior and some guesses, they may be too nervous and prefer to learn the layout of the castle earlier to avoid mistakes later. But maybe they are too nervous because they are still thinking that bad things will happen

[I understand, but I advise you two to calm down a little, those 2 won’t do anything bad without warning, in case you hadn’t noticed it.]

“L-Lord Akira, I-I understand, but… I’m sorry… I-It’s not easy.”

[I see, then I won’t talk anymore about that, but I hope you may not be as nervous with us at least.]

“W-We will try… T-Thank you…”

And so Akira drove around the castle, showing all the important places and a reference on their location to not only Nyx and Dia, but also to Ulrika and Anastacia.

----------

And finally, they were called for dinner, so Akira guided them to the dining room. When they arrived at the huge table, only Lapis and Flare were there. Lapis helped lifting the humans to the table, while also preparing their customized table and seats, and moved the car to another cabinet to avoid breaking it on the ground. For the other 3 middle giants, it seems there was already another properly sized table, although this one is not circular like Akira’s, but a long rectangular one. It seems that before the reform where the Titan sized furniture were adopted, the previous ones were still being stored somewhere.

It’s a long desk, but it could be taken in partially, so Lapis placed it over the table. Since Ignis, Lapis and Vermillion would site in a T, with Vermillion being the one occupying the most space, she placed the table in between Vermillion and her parents. Usually it would be simply placed on the ground, but Lapis thought it would be better for everyone to be able to talk with each other, especially to the 2 new guests.

As they sit in their respective places, the middle big table is shared by Flare who is not very welcoming towards Nyx and Dia, however she seems to be trying to just ignore them. And not far away from them is the smaller desk shared by the human trio. Nyx and Dia seem nervous, but the reason this time seemed to be related to the food, they were looking at each giant plates with so much food, even for themselves, it was an unfathomable amount, but knowing that there are 3 larger sized people in this castle, it makes it a little more believable, still, they can only wonder if it’s not too much.

Suddenly Vermillion and Ignis enter the Dining Room, he sits down in his chair (that is taller than normal since he is the small guy in the family), and then starts a talk with Akira.

“It seems the negotiations didn’t finish, but they are better than I could have expected.”

[I’m not entirely sure if that’s really the case Lord Ignis, Elder Celosia was very distrustful towards us, although I can’t deny her reasons, she made many requests. Besides, there was Milly’s threatening there.]

“Eh? I wasn’t threatening them, I just gave them a warning. I couldn’t go inside with you after all.”

[... Milly, you do realize that’s called threatening, right? You said you would destroy everything along the way.]

“Eh? I never said that, I would need to enter the settlement to help you, sure there could be some damage, but of course I would try to avoid doing it. Everything is too small.”

[... Ulrika and Anastacia, was I the only one that got it wrong?]

The 2 girls look at Vermillion who had a serious but somewhat confused expression right now, then both looked down.

[I-I don’t want to lie… But I thought you were angry at that moment…]

[Certainly, I thought that was a warning for Lady Celosia to keep our safety in mind… Which she did, as she even stayed around during our shipping…]

“...”

[[[...]]]

“Fufufu, Milly just can’t hide her beauty, everyone recognizes it. I get wet just from looking sometimes.”

Ulrika and Anastacia get “?” in their minds, wondering if they misunderstood something.

“Mama, that’s say that. But I see now, I will have to be more careful… Papa, we have to be more careful...”

And after Lapis broke the serious mood, it was Flare who objected.

“It’s this behavior of yours that won’t help Milly to notice how much she is feared by others. I’m worried about my niece not having friends around. You foul woman, you are no good for Milly’s education!”

“Ara, little Flare is going to move to the castle? Should I prepare another room? Fufufu, you can also sleep with us if you want.”

Her face looked quite seductive as she invited Flare in her action, Akira could see that Flare had many difficulties handling Lapis, who interprets everything in a convenient way and seems aware of her own faults, but the woman still doesn’t try to fix them, because for her, there is nothing to fix…

The Demon King tried to return to the original subject.

“Cough… Cough… In the end, if they will at least delay and consider, that will be good enough for now. And tomorrow I will keep an eye on any visitor then. Tomorrow you will visit the Fairy Tribe, they are known are the longest lived race here, and acted as librarians in the castle since aeons before I took the throne.

I expect them to be very friendly, however I fear I’m not very good at dealing with them-”

Lapis cut Ignis explanation with her own personal view on the other side.

“The Fairy Tribe people are just too small, they are no fun… I mean, certainly their lives must be amazing, but I can’t even see them properly...”

She looked annoyed, but the Demon King could only sigh, but he resumed his conversation with Akira.

“... this is our personal problem, but as you should already know, their Tribe is one that opposed my actions, as they are not a combat race, so now that that those plans changed, I expect you to achieve easy success there. Also, if they accept, they were the ones responsible for the library, so the reason I want them to join fast is thanks to their good handling in information, they may help you with you abilities too.”

[I see, I’m looking for this meeting, since Fairies existed in myths in my world, so learning that I could meet some in here makes me really curious.]

“I see, although you have mentioned before that only humans and beasts exists in your world, you mentioned that it was rich in stories and such.”

[Yeah, people try to explain what they don’t know, and this can make a lot of different stories, I was going to say that I’m impressed by how this world seems to lack these here, maybe in the influence of having a goddess? In my world we didn’t have one divine entity, or at least, it never presented itself in any way.]

“... I see…”

Ignis showed a face that he found it interesting, but Ulrika also tried to join the conversation.

“Akira, we do have legends though.”

“I guess I didn’t had that much time to explain my world with you after all-”

Ulrika’s face goes pale.

“T-That’s not the case, w-we had a lot of time b-but I-I-”

“The past is the past Ulrika, the point is, I had explained my world to them during my previous stay after they asked about it, that’s why they can understand better what I meant. In my world there were many civilizations trying to explain the world and other events like rain, but since they didn’t know it, they would make up gods, divine events and so on, like the day and night being 2 gods running one after the other, it’s on a very different level from the legends like the previous heroes that likely existed.”

“O-Oh, I see, would Akira someday tell me the stories of his world someday?”

“Sure, it’s impossible to know all of them, but there are many famous ones.”

“I-I see, thank you…”

And the slightly sad expression suddenly showed a small smile as she moved her face to the other side, certainly she knows how to be cute.

So seeing that the conversation had ended, Ignis then started the next topic.

“And so, about the two newcomers? Has something been decided?”

The 2 related people, as usual, started trembling, Vermillion predicted that, and told them to calm down.

“I thought Mama may need help, so I suggested it. This castle has only us since we threw everyone else out.”

Lapis looked surprised at her daughter.

“Oya? Although I feel happy for your feelings, lately things have been easier, I don’t think there is such a problem, but thank you for your consideration Milly... But don’t worry, I know just the thing, I will talk with them later, meanwhile, you two should eat, you can eat as much as you want, you two look malnourished, and it’s sad.

I have high expectations from you, but don’t worry, we need to take slow steps after all.”

The two just nodded when looking at Lapis’ face, then started to eat, although everyone had already started, it seems that they didn’t start until ordered.

Seeing that the topic was closed, Ignis went to the next topic.

“And how were the materials that you found for your artifacts? You mentioned having new ideas, so I’m hoping you found something new that will help towards that.”

[Ah, yes, I want to make a long-range communication device, or something that will reach the Norrstvo Kingdom. I also want to make another vehicle, preferentially one able to fly, I would like to be able to cross the Ice Lands with some level of safety and faster than I can do now alone, also I probably need some reforms to increase the space inside for cargo and passengers. I plan to decide on the blueprints tonight, since I want this as fast as possible.]

“I see, good luck on your endeavor, hopefully the fairies you will meet tomorrow may also be able to support you in that, they are known for their curiosity and deep understanding in Magic too.”

[That’s one more reason for me to look out for tomorrow.]

“... I don’t have any more topics to discuss, anyone feel free to raise any subjects.”

“Brother, explain to me what happened and how did you end up joining with humans!? You were the most against it before and even triggered the first attack, now you suddenly are like this, it doesn’t make sense!”

“Flare, the human Hero opened talks, and after discussion, I understood that there is another way to achieve what we want without the same fight. Thanks to this opportunity, I hope this may be the last time for such fights…”

“But you know that thing won’t let us in peace, I’m sure this hero has already been discarded by them!”

[T-That w-won’t happen! Hero Akira is the hope of peace for us humans too, we won’t betray him!]

Ulrika ended up imposing herself in the conversation, Flare seems to be irritated, so Ulrika was slightly set back at first, but she decided mid-way that she needed to be stronger in that statement.

“And you are?”

[I’m the first princess of the Norrstvo Kingdom, I was called to supervise the Demon World, then return my observation for the conclusion of our dealings and thus properly connect between ourselves.]

“And what guarantee to you have for that? You can just betray us later anytime. You don’t even know what you are talking about. Do not trust the humans.”

[I can’t give you better proof than me and my words right now, but Milly is a witness, and I have no intention of betraying our Hero anymore. I won’t ask you to believe, I’m asking you to believe in her.]

“You! I know already… We already talked before, what I’m asking is not about her, but about Ignis, you have changed, the Ignis I know wouldn’t have changed his stance.”

So Ignis looked at his older sister who was sitting on the oversized table, compared to him that was sitting “normally”.

“I was shown that I am responsible for many of the mistakes that led me to what I did, hence I changed strategies. This new strategy is not my forte, however I’m not missing my objective.”

“You musclebrain, you finally learned that out after so long…”

“I’m sorry, but unfortunately, that’s how it is. Sister, would you help me from here on out?”

“... I can’t, I hate this woman!”

Flare points to the now giggling Lapis.

“But I love you, you are welcome to stay anytime you want. I will make sure to stay prepared from now on.”

“AAAAHHHH!!!”

“Well, if you don’t want to come now it’s not a problem, I will be dealing with little Nyx and little Dia, so I won’t have time to give you all the love you deserve, little Flare.”

Flare was angry, but she understood that if she says anything else, she will just get more irritated, so she just drops out from there. Lapis decides not to tease her anymore.

“And you two, don’t be reserved, I’m going to repeat again to make sure, but eat as much as you want, if you don’t know about something, you can ask me, it will be a pleasure to answer.”

Lapis was certainly trying a lot for the 2 newcomers, Akira recognizes that, as much of a pervert she is, she undoubtedly has the charisma to be a Demon Queen.

And so that was the rest of dinner. But for some reason, Flare, the one that Akira felt had some common-sense… She doesn’t seem good in reading the mood.

“Hey you two, stop crying and eat, damnit!”

So while the two nodded while seemingly crying, the dinner went through like that, with Lapis socializing with them with small talk.

-----------------------

Later, Lapis took all the humans, plus Dia and Nyx to the bath, it was the same as usual. She suddenly rested inside the warm water, placed the humans over herself, and then moved the taller duo between her legs, since they would have no problem touching the bottom, as it’s Lapis who ends up with her legs slightly outside.

The bathe went easier this time for the humans, since both girls were woken up and more used to the situation, the mother and daughter however were silent while cleaning themselves, they have stuffed their bellies with food that they never dreamed of eating before, then Lapis again would talk. Flare was going to come later for the bath, since she wanted to avoid Lapis.

During the small talk that Lapis pushed on the Nyx.

“What!? You are younger than Milly!? And you already have a child and went through all that? Oh, poor little Nyx.”

The humans were surprised since they were using her as their floor, the “ground” suddenly jumped,

“Ops, I’m sorry, but I just felt like… Oh, just, please come here you two.“

Akira could see the two down there, both were nude, and were down at Lapis open crotch, hearing Lapis, they thought it would be best to do what she asked, so Nyx tries to see how she would climb the body that is over times bigger than than hers. Even though Lapis was laid down, Nyx could easily help her daughter to up, but she was afraid that trying to use the pubic hair would make it hurt, that was until two hands came for them, and the barely visible eyes from between the large breasts could be seen watching them.

Each held onto one hand that would then grab their entire body, and were lifted towards her face, their bodies were like large dolls for Lapis, but she rubbed her cheeks on them, first on Nyx, then on Dia, then kissed both of them, as they were confused with the situation, she placed both on her collarbone, watching them in front of her face.

“I can’t let children live like that, you know, so if you need anything, don’t hesitate to ask, you can treat me like a mother, ok?”

This caused Nyx to burst into tears, surprising Dia next to her. Nyx then embraced the head in front of her.

“P-Please, help us… I-I’lI will do anything!”

“Don’t worry, we will talk later about your tasks, ok? And don’t worry right now, you have time to learn and get used. I know, as a mother myself, that we can achieve greater than otherwise.”

“I-I understand, Lady Lapis.”

“So you two clean yourselves properly, today is a welcoming day.”

“T-Thank you very much, Lady Lapis.”

And then Lapis looked at the girls.

“And the three of you, did something good happened today? I noticed that unlike before that you were wearing those long weird human clothes, this time the two of you were wearing more normal clothes from here? Did you have fun?”

The one to respond was Ulrika,

“Ha ha ha… I’m sorry Lady Lapis, but we had a strange accident today.”

“Oh? Did something happen?”

“Y-yes, it seems m-”

And Akira suddenly closed her mouth, at that moment, he felt a chill in his spine, and he noticed, if she tells Lapis that they somehow grew, even if a little, something will happen to him, and it will be extremely annoying.

“I recommended them to buy something local for the sake of learning about their tribes, I thought it was a good idea to show that we want to understand them through peace too.”

“Eh? Little Rika, really?”

Now freed from Akira, and without understanding what happened, she decided to at least try to keep the story.

“Y-Yes, I thought it would help me understand me better about the Demon World, I saw so many different people, a-and although there was some fear with Lady Celosia, in the end, everything went fine.”

“Hmmm, Celosia, I guess it was hard, but don’t worry, she has a cute side too, you know, she used to teach Milly about magic, but I think because of my side, Milly’s magic is not really good like mine, so Celosia would start blaming me like none other before, she had no mercy… Just remembering that, it was so~ nice~. I never told Milly, but I think she liked me, sometimes she would fly to my face and shout all that directly to my ears. But I’m not interested in her, she may be strong for her Tribe, but she is still too weak for me…

Oh, now that I think about it, it was the girls’ first night sleeping in the castle, how was it? Was it comfortable? Was the night good? Now that I think about it, you 3 had such a huge bed… It’s like when I sleep with Milly… He he he…” *drolls*

Hearing that, Akira could only think that Lapis is indeed a high level pervert. The one to respond first was Anastacia this time.

“Thank you for the great opportunity this time, Milady was so happy that she was jumping on the bed while walking around, although it may be a bit too big, there are no other problems otherwise.”

“Uhh, jumping on the bed while walking? I now am imagining it, how enviable! I hope to be able to the same thing someday. But, you didn’t answer my question. Was the night good?”

“Eh?”

Anastacia wondering what she meant, noticed that Lapis’ face looked filled with lust, which reminded her of the events of the previous night..

“Y-Yes, the night was very good…”

“That’s good to know, if you are in need of something else, please don’t hesitate to ask or complain. Hey little Akira, was it good? Which reminds me, do you think that with what you found today you can make that thing I want?”

The previous chill came back.

“I-I don’t think so Lapis, I was shown just a small sample of their inventory, it seems they will try to collect some of everything they have in stock for me to analyse, but that should take some time first.”

“Uhhh, that’s too bad, but ok, I hope we can have more luck later, I have great expectations of you, little Akira.”

The others were curious about what she was talking about, but Akira kept quiet, he wondered if Lapis really wanted to keep it as a secret, seeing the open pervert that she is, but to stop here is for the best after all. And so they finished their bath while Lapis kept teasing everyone.

Just like in the previous day, Ulrika and Anastacia were still in awe over Lapis body, Nyx was helping to clean up Dia, while the little girl instead was looking curiously towards the humans cleaning themselves. Akira was in front of the girls, looking towards them, he made sure not to look at the new duo, and at the same time, he needed to hide the boner of the 2 who had been teasing him during the whole bath time.

And in the end, Lapis carried everyone to Akira’s room, but kept Nyx with herself, saying that she has more to talk between themselves.