- Text Size +

At night, Akira, Ulrika and Anastacia were led to the new room they had chosen. It seemed to be the room for someone4 times the girls’ size, so it was really large for humans, including the bed. However, relatively speaking, compared to a normal bed, this one was quite lowered for some reason, Lapis told Ulrika that it’s in regards to the wings, it seems they feel more comfortable by sleeping next to the floor, but more importantly, there is a smaller risk of accidents, injuries on the wing must hurt and be quite inconvenient after all. Akira then reminisced that Vermillion slept pretty much on the floor, he thought there was simply no bed strong enough for her weight, but maybe this is another reason for that too.

In the end, the girls could climb, but it was a little too tall for Akira. Lapis had already placed all their belongings in the room, although she herself couldn’t enter the door and simply left them near the entrance.

“Why did you chose such a big room?”

“I thought it would be fun to have a giant bed like this, don’t you think it’s fun?”

“Well, I guess it can be fun… But I will need my Airwalk boots to climb this up.”

And then Ulrika crouched and picked him up, then lifted him to the top of the bed easily.

“I see… Do I need to push you up? I don’t think I’m strong enough for that.”

Akira was now above, but the bed wasn’t that tall, the women upper bodies were clearly visible. Anastacia helped Ulrika to climb up.

“Then Princess, I shall-”

“You come too.”

Ulrika seemed to have guessed what Anastacia was going to not join the bed.

“I was reminded of my position in the audience before, I’m your bodyguard, although I’m honored of being your friend, I may have forgotten about my duty due to our transportation method to here…”

“Anastacia, It was fun to finally be able to see another side of you, besides, you have also been accepted. I’m not talking here as the princess, but as Akira’s fiancee to another.”

Anastacia looked down a little, but as Ulrika pushed her further, she ended up accepting. She climbed by herself, without relying on Ulrika’s assistance. Then after standing up on the bed, she sighed while looking at the princess.

“I will make sure to at least keep my duties in mind then...”

Ulrika smiled at her, and looked back, but Akira was already gone, in fact, he was already preparing to sleep himself at the head of the bed. Ulrika saw that and ran towards Akira, or rather, she noticed the bed was a little springy and jumped. The bed wasn’t as good as those of Earth, but it seemed to be made of some soft material nonetheless, and Ulrika looked happy while running and jumping. Anastacia walked normally on the bed. Upon reaching Akira who was laid down completely, they both cornered him from both sides while looking down.

“Hey Akira, I need to train my Healing Magic in the Demon World… I need you to help me train it tonight.”

“Please, let me have him a little too…”

Both took down their clothes, then laid down next to Akira, Anastacia held Akira while Ulrika took his clothes. Anastacia approached her face from his head.

“You know you shouldn’t sleep with your everyday clothes?”

(I wonder if you were like this back in the castle too…)

While Akira’s thoughts couldn’t be heard, he was suddenly attacked by two pretty big beauties from both sides, being kissed, caressed, licked by the two. Truth be told, they did most of the work themselves, and Ulrika didn’t let him rest, they acted as if they were very hungry to consume anything and everything from him, even his sweat was not let go free.

It was weird, but interesting experience… But mostly it's weird... Still interesting!… It can be said there was some confusion involved, and everytime he felt tired, Healing magic would be casted on him.

-------

The morning arrived, Akira had prepared an Artifact that acted as an Alarm clock, the most ridiculous part is that he wasn’t tired… Someone was holding him, and there is something quite soft on his forehead. He opened his eyes, and saw Anastacia in front of him, the soft feeling was her breasts…

(Oh, I didn’t remember her being this size. Maybe it’s the angle?)

It wasn’t that big proportionally speaking, but it could make an average bulge on her clothes. Meanwhile, the one holding him back was Ulrika, he tried to move her hands out. It was weird to see these dormant giant hands wrapping him so casually, yet he needed to leave, but for that, he needs to push himself free of this hug, and after putting quite some strength, he was embraced even more strongly, and he couldn’t bulge her anymore.

Akira then tried to use his head to hit her upper body with it (using his head literally) and see if it would wake her up, but it was not very soft, in fact, it was kinda hard.

(I guess she is quite small besides everything else...)

Seeing that none were moving, Akira decided to call out loud.

“We need to leave early for our visits today, so please, wake up.”

Fortunately, someone right in front of him did wake up, she had a teasing smile upon seeing him.

“Good morning Akira… Did you like it?”

Anastacia gently pushed her breasts on Akira’s face, but there wasn’t a lot for that relatively speaking, but sure, she is pretty scaled up even though they are still more on the compact size, but it’s undeniable that they are quite firm and... Not that soft. Anastacia looked down at the scene of Akira on her breasts, and suddenly show a confused face.

“Hm…?”

“Something happened?”

“... Eh? No… Probably not…”

Anastacia stopped and fully woke up, and moved to help freeing Akira from Ulrika. The princess seemed to have quite a firm grasp of him, but Anastacia and Akira working together were able to do it. Soon after Ulrika slowly woke up, she tried to instinctively to hold Akira back, but when she noticed Anastacia, she looked around, and grasped the situation. Akira reminded her just in case.

“Today we will visit the Banebdjed Tribe, so you gotta wake up.”

The trio were sleeping in the middle of a pretty big bed about 12m on each corner, and as expected, all of them were naked. Ulrika slim body rebelled against those trying to lift her, but she soon gave up. Anastacia said that this is her normal behavior with a wry smile on her face.

When Ulrika properly accepted that she wouldn’t be able to sleep anymore, she started crawling to the side of the bed, Akira could just watch that sensual crawl, and when Ulrika looked back to see why they didn’t follow up, she saw that Akira was hard again. Shaking her butt a little more to tease, Akira decided to take it as a hint, passed right next to her but not without slapping the shaking butt on the way.

“Not the time.”

Ulrika showed a teasing smile, but it soon fell into a joking one. Anastacia followed them, and also got down on all four, then while holding the bed she threw her lower body out of the bed, until she sensed the floor. Then offered to help Akira, who accepted it. And finally Ulrika, did the same as Anastacia, rapidly finding the floor and leaving the bed.

Because Ulrika was still a little sleepy, Anastacia went to help guide her to the carriages with their clothes, taking all the clothes out would be complicated as there was no proper place to keep them, and it would take too much time, but as soon as Anastacia went to fix Ulrika’s hair, she stopped and kept staring at Ulrika’s face. Feeling a little uncomfortable, Ulrika looked down at Anastacia who was looking at her intensely, and also noticed something strange, she then poked at Anastacia’s breasts, releasing the gaze.

“Did you need to do that?”

“... It looked fun…”

Sighing, Anastacia gave up and both went to the carriage. They seem to have purposefully placed his clothes nearby. In any case, while they were choosing what to wear, Akira just got some normal and comfortable clothes and he was done, he doesn’t have that many options in the first place. Then looking at the two, they seemed a little desperate taking out clothes one after another, experimenting, then removing them and going for something else.

(Women…)

He walks towards them, Ulrika looks really worried.

“If you don’t go faster, we wo-”

“Akira! Nothing fits anymore!”

“Huh?”

The reason why they were constantly changing clothes was because the usual dresses seemed to not be fitting anymore. Anastacia explained more.

“I noticed that the Princess seemed slightly taller, but I thought it was me just seeing things, now we see that all the dresses that we have tried are too tight now…”

As the princess is representative of the allied human nation, it would be very Important for her to join the visits. Akira tried to guess what could it be happening with them:

“Anastacia, what about yours?”

Anastacia froze upon that suggestion, and noticed that she was too busy helping the princess without looking herself. She complied with Akira’s suggestion and checked her own clothes. The first one… Worked. The second, third, fourth ones, all worked.

“So whatever happened to Ulrika didn’t happen to you too?”

“I-I am not sure, I think I have no problems with movement, but... It’s a little tighter on my chest…”

Ulrika approached Anastacia, and now he could see it properly, Ulrika seemed to have somehow grown some centimeters, Anastacia’s face who were just slightly shorter than Ulrika was now almost a full head shorter.

Still, Ulrika checked Anastacia’s chest, she pressed her hand a couple times.

“Yours were not much bigger than mine...”

Ulrika kept poking unconsciously, until Anastacia told her to stop. Both looked at Akira.

“Nothing changed on me… Don’t you have any loose clothes?”

Ulrika didn’t seem to like Akira’s idea, but Anastacia helped.

“Princess, for now at least that may be our best option, or should we cancel our visit, the schedule is ours to make?”

Ulrika sighed, and gave up, it seems she understands the seriousness of their task, taking more time is no good. Anastacia had gotten a long jacket-like piece that went to her knees, it was quite good, and seemed to have no problems, if not for one reason.

“It’s hot…”

And that’s a problem on the long term. Akira considered something else.

“We are going to the Banebdjed Tribe, maybe we can find something big enough and easier to use there?

Wait, stop with the clothes for now, why did this happen only now? Something you ate… I ate it too, and got nothing… So…?”

“... I wonder if… Could this be the Hero’s Blessing?”

“This certainly is looking like a convenient term. Wouldn’t I, the Hero, be the one most affected by it?”

“Akira, your ability to create Artifacts should be your effect, but in regards to physical differences like ours… I think…”

“Anything in mind?”

Towards Ulrika that seemed pensitive, it was Anastacia who answered.

“Every Kingdom has adopted the concept of at least one Female Knights Squad. The reason for this is mostly to support the Hero in case they ever appear. Although their appearance is extremely rare, to the point that the last one is known as a Legend, the Goddess supports the idea through Oracles.”

“I see, I can understand that the Goddess seem to want to prepare a small harem army for the Hero. And with the Hero’s Blessing they get stronger or something like that, wasn’t that the case?”

“Yes, but in the stories there is no direct mention of physical changes but… There are parts talking about how some of the knights under the selected princess were said to have been happier than ever, or achieved their dreams, or surpassed their own expectations…”

“I would expect at least that from joining the famous Hero, no? Wouldn’t they be happy? Or achieved their dream like you said?”

“... You would probably need to read the texts yourself to understand what I’m trying to mean… But yesterday… How can I say this… I… Felt like something like this would be nice… But it doesn’t make sense… Princess! Could it be? You also-”

Akira was curious about what she meant, but calling the princess, he looked at her, and she was also surprised, but it seemed that she also understood what Anastacia meant.

“I-I-I d-don’t know e-either.”

Ulrika avoided her gaze, and made a very obvious lie. It seems that they guessed something more, but it still felt weird to Akira, if they are talking about the story, weren’t the harem army happy because they got the hero they liked or something, there is no surprise there, what else could it be?

“But Princess, sure you-”

Ulrika shut Anastacia’s mouth with her hand.

“P-Please, d-don’t m-make me s-say it in front of Akira!”

“But, wouldn’t it be better to explain it to Akira? Your- Our fianceé?”

“I-I’m embarrassed… A-aren’t you the s-same?”

After poking on Anastacia’s chest, she also seemed to have felt embarrassed. She then walked towards Akira with her face lowered. She seemed to want to explain her thoughts, but no voice left her mouth. Akira sighed.

“So, it’s embarrassing?”

“... Y-Yes…”

“Will this affect me in some way?”

“... No… I don’t think so…”

“Will you tell me when you are better prepared?”

“C-Certainly. I don’t want to hide anything, but...”

“I understand, but you are the ones with a problem right now, and we were set to go as early as possible. Without knowing, I don’t think I will be able to help as much, but as long as you two are not confused anymore, this should make more progress now.

So, what will you two do?”

Ulrika and Anastacia looked shyly at each other. Exchanged looks and then Ulrika answered.

“Akira, please prepare and call Milly, we will resolve this as fast as possible. We will also consider the idea of buying things with the Tribe… But I don’t know what money they accept… So if you can find out with her during this time, it would be helpful. We will call her when we are done. We will also discuss our situation without taking much time… So if you don’t mind...”

“I understand, then- [Milly, you can pick me up, I need to prepare a few things with you first.]”

“I’m already here.”

A voice from outside the door. And Akira left.