- Text Size +

“Akira, are you feeling well? Do you need to rest?”

Ulrika approaches Akira and suddenly picks him up, holding him like a child.

“W-wait, what are you doing? Please, let me down.”

“Uh? Why?”

Akira looks at the woman’s face, who is right in front of his. She looks legitimately confused wondering if she did something wrong, as such, she was taking her time to comply with what she was asked, this reminded him of the famous trait of the humans of her Kingdom, they usually treat normal adults like children, and don’t properly listen to them, it’s not like they do it consciously, it seems it’s just natural when they see someone that looks smaller and weaker.

Anastacia however noticed and explained.

“Princess, other people, especially adults, don’t like to be picked up, as they feel like they are being treated as children.”

Ulrika still confused looks at Akira, then looks down and notices that she is holding him.

“Uwaa, I’m sorry, I didn’t notice, I-I j-just… I’m sorry.”

And she puts Akira back down again.

“I understand, it wasn’t intentional, in any case, do you want to rest from travel? You guys can take the bed, it’s should be big enough… Or not?”

Ulrika sits on the bed, her legs extend quite a lot, she then lies down but a quarter of her legs are outside the bed.

“It’s a little small, but it’s not a problem… Akira, don’t you want to rest too?”

“I can manage by now.”

“...”

Anastacia walked towards Ulrika and helped her standing back up.

“Princess, we should change your clothes before lying down.”

“You are right, I guess it was somewhat hot in the end, I wonder what happened… Milly was also sweating… I wonder, how would we take a bath here?”

The two look at Akira.

“You can ask Ms Lapis later, there is a huge bath, but we can’t go alone though because it’s giant sized. I will rest later, I just have some things I need to review now. Which reminds me, are you two still feeling fine? It has been almost 3 days since then.”

The two were reminded when they were feeling weak, but after they had “intercourse” with Akira, the next day, it’s almost everything was just a dream, still, they don’t know if the effects are temporary or not.

“Oh? Ah- I feel fine.”

“Same for me… Oh, wait, Princess, I think you are feeling weak.”

“I am? Eh? Ahh… I think… I am…”

Ulrika who is now nude from Anastacia helping her taking out her clothes, suddenly drops herself over the bed, Akira notices some short instances where she seems to look at him curious what he will do.

“I would have believed if not for the poor acting…”

“Hero Akira, please, don’t act like that, you could have some mercy on her. It feels good, you know.”

“... I know, I wonder why would you think I wouldn’t know.”

“Just a reminder, so if you need any help, I will support you.”

Anastacia seemed quite pushy at it, Akira couldn’t understand why, but it happened fast, she picked him up like he was a pet, he wondered where was the person who said that other people don’t like being picked up.

“You guys, can’t you give some time?”

“Think about how it is to have your first time taken atop another woman.”

“...”

Anastacia’s mouth reached Akira’s ears.

~You know the princess has been quite self-deprecating after what happened, just let her know that there is a side of her that she can be confident on.~

Anastacia can be quite sharp on her words, It’s not like Akira can’t understand what she means, but… And then he was dropped over Ulrika, her chest is quite small but the rest of the body is large, there are no mountains hiding hiding her face. Anastacia was also taking off his clothes while he was laid down above Ulrika.

“Haa… I understand, seems like Ulrika is feeling bad again, huh, should we recharge? It’s not like I dislike doing this, you don’t need to lie, Ulrika,”

The princess’ face blushed red, but she nodded. And so they started.

-----

A few minutes later, however, they could feel the ground shaking slightly, in very specific intervals, but hardly any sound, like someone trying to be furtive, then when it seemed to have reached almost at the front of the door, it stopped.

~ I will prepare the bath too, so take your time, we will go after dinner, is it ok?~

A whispering voice came from the outside, everyone could hear because they had stopped curious what Lapis was trying to do, but it seems she knows what they are doing… How? He had taken out his communication device, looking at Ulrika, she was also without hers. Looking at Anastacia behind himself revealed that she hadn’t taken it out.

“You two can continue, I will prepare what we need for bath later.”

And so Anastacia left the two alone, but she left the door open after leaving, she seems to be talking about needing a place to store the clothes, cause the current room won’t have much space if they get everything inside. They left the carriages outside since they won’t go through the doors, so Lapis said that they could all select another room later, she even suggests they could stay in hers or Vermillion’s room, but Anastacia was very reluctant to that offer.

Soon after they could sense the shakings again, but they were getting gradually weaker. Akira and Ulrika looked at each other, since they had been listening until then, but once Anastacia arrives.

“Did you stop? Just keep going, I will join soon too.”

And so they kept going, with Anastacia joining after she prepared towels and clothes for later.

-----

During lunch, only Lapis was there with them, Vermillion slept in and so she will eat later. Lapis placed the trio right next to her place to sit, of course, the table is filled with a lot of food specially meat, countless times what the trio are able to eat.

Akira had made a small table in his previous stay, so they were all sitting on a table, and 2 improvised seats for the women. The table is a little too small for them, but Lapis helped adding more height for the table and Akira’s seat, while they sat on a lower level.

“It has been so boring having lunch by myself these days, thank you for the company. ”

Ulrika was the first to reply.

[Akira told us about the situation in the Demon World, I don’t know if we may be of help, but I would be happy if we can be relied upon.]

“How sweet, I will keep that in mind, but right now, you should recover your strength, you may need more strength for later.”

She rested her head in her hand while looking down with a teasing smile.

“Just eat, don’t worry about the amount, Milly’s part is here too, I wasn’t expecting her to sleep at this time, so you just take what you want, I hope you like my cooking. Here, let me tell you what everything is.”

And so Lapis started explaining about the dishes, making suggestions, and helping them pick what they want. Ulrika wasn’t very used to the different foods, but Akira already had some experience, so she followed what he would taste. Anastacia would usually taste it before her, but since Akira could be trusted, she decided to experiment a little on everything instead.

“It certainly a different experience to sit surrounded by so much food. I wonder if I’m eating too much from this good smell all around me”

Akira finished first, and waited for the two to finish their plates, he felt like it was unusually a lot, but he never really paid attention to how much such tall people ate. There was a lot of food, and the plates he had prepared for them could also be described as small for the girls, so they wouldn’t be able to fill too much, and had to repeat many times. Then they also had to eat the food by hand, since the only cutlery available from him was normal human sized, but they didn’t complain and kept on eating.

About 10 minutes later, Anastacia eventually stops, and Ultika continues for a few seconds until she notices she is the only one with food on her plate. She is a bit embarrassed from that, and tries to push her plate aside.

“Oh? Was there something you didn’t like there?”

“You don’t need to worry about us, if you like it, you can still go, you know.”

Lapis and Akira got worried. Anastacia seemed to have taken a handkerchief she had prepared and tried to clean Ulrika’s face, but she was stopped, and Ulrika took it and cleaned herself.

“It was really good, but for some reason I felt really hungry, I’m a little worried about my own health…”

“I see…”

Akira knew what the excuse was about, but didn’t mind. Lapis had a little worried face.

“Hmmm, there is still the dessert though…”

She left the table, then soon came back with the Coleite she had prepared.

“I had some prepared waiting for Milly, but I thought you two would be interested too.”

The plate is cold, it seems she used the mini-refrigerator Artifact Akira had created last time. The familiar smell similar to Chocolate reminded Akira of Earth, but to the girls, it should be an unknown delicacy.

The girls looked at the giant pudding dessert, the smell certainly hitting their noses. Anastacia had also implied that she was full, but now the two had faces of curiosity and desire, they couldn’t take their eyes off of it. Akira decided to help.

“You know, in my world, girls usually said they had a second stomach for sweets.”

“... The women in your world... Must have been incredible…”

While randomly capturing glances of the giant dessert, Ulrika didn’t seem to have understood his support, but that’s how different worlds are.

“If you want to eat, you can later do some exercises to burn fat, although maybe you guys don’t know about that concept. You just need to move a lot and sweat later on.”

Lapis face descended to everyone’s level, she had a pretty smiling face looking at everyone.

“Ara, then Akira will help little Rika with moving her body, right? I will help too, we can do it in the bath. Fufufu. Little Ana will join too, right? So you can eat as much as you want.”

It was obvious what she meant, their faces looked brighter now, although it didn’t seem to be related to the hidden meaning, but instead, for the excuse of eating the dessert now.

And so, they started eating, Akira also considered eating more since he may need the energy later... And the girls couldn’t stop complimenting Lapis who made the sweets, they felt even more surprise upon learning one of the main ingredients being her own milk.

They had very respectful eyes towards the Demon Queen, Akira started feeling worried about that now, he thought of Lapis as an open pervert, but remembering their actions before lunch…

(Couldn’t they just get worse or something… Is it too late…?)

------

Lapis then carried everyone to the bath, Akira knew there would be no other choice besides everyone bathing together, besides, he used to bathe with Lapis before, so he just got used.

Lapis went first, then moved everyone over her body, to use it as their floor. Parts of her body were like islands in the sea,

Akira looked at his two new brides, wondering if they would attack him, but ironically, they couldn’t, it seems they had eaten too much, to the point their bellies were pretty big. Usually they are slim like top-models, but when there is such a bump, you could almost think they just recently got pregnant… This reminded Akira that there is no rubber in this world…

In any case, they were sluggish, so Akira helped both in their baths.

“That’s too bad, I thought I would get to see your relationship myself. I’m sorry for having not stopped you before…”

Lapis was sitting lazily under the water, it was enough to make a small refuge for the 3, and still let them bathe themselves, there wasn’t enough space remaining for her legs, so they were extended outside. She tried to help Akira where she could, just like picking small dolls and changing their position over her own body.

After helping the girls, he let them rest a little at the base, where they soon fell asleep, then Akira started washing himself, his ground was shaking slightly, and the source was one of her arms, he looked at what that hand was doing, and noticed she was pleasuring her lower parts.

Looking at her face right in front of him, was the perverted face breathing deeply and at set intervals. His whole ground was shaking, but she wasn’t moaning.

“W-Wait! W-Why now!?”

“Akira…! Fufufu, I knew it, fufufufu!”

“What!? Why are you laughing like that!?”

“I knew my little Akira would be so compatible with me, fufufu.”

“I-I don’t know what you are talking about, and I’m not sure I agree with anything you say!”

“Fufufu, you came back with two wives, and you are the small one, just like me, and you are the one being controlled too, they pin you down, and you can only do what they want, fufufu… So many times I was called weird and crazy, but I see, I finally have someone whom I can call… Partner. Haaa…. Haaa… It’s sho goooood”

“Y-You are wrong, and you are interpreting this situation in a very convenient way, please stop!”

“Haaa…. Haaa… Being so little and cute, haaa… Please give me some ideas too, Haaa… We can share ideas, you know, Haa...”

“Listen to me!”

But in the end, Lapis couldn’t climax, because otherwise, she could end up hurting the 2 sleeping ones. Eventually Akira helped them to wake up. Although it was a short nap, it seems to have made some difference in their disposition.

Seeing Akira helping the big Ulrika.

“You two make a good couple, one is prepared to fight, and the other is prepared to protect. I hope you two get along. Oh, little Ana, don’t fall behind, ok?”

From that remark, Akira looked back at the giant head and told her.

“I think I already said it, but I’m quite the weak hero, you know.”

“Fufufu, wait and see…”

Although Akira couldn’t do anything much of those words, and just threw them out, Ulrika on the other hand, looked at Akira and couldn’t stop thinking about what she could do to help her Hero, and once she stood up, she looked down at his face, crouched and kissed him.

“Fufufu, from my own experience, any time Milly decides to be forceful in kissing me, I will always like it, you know.”

Akira wanted to retort, “You are an exception!”, but right now, her tongue was caressing his own with as much care as she could, and he wasn’t really against it. It’s an annoying feeling when the pervert gets one of her tips correct. Anastacia in stand by, watching as the couple kissed while waiting until they stopped.

A few seconds later, Ulrika separates her face from Akira’s, but continues to embrace him, however, upon looking into his face, he is serious.

“Should we leave?”

Ulrika noticing the situation, looks around and sees Anastacia giving her a wry smile, having prepared the towels to dry themselves, and the giant woman’s face smiling at her, her ethereal eyes giving a strange feeling of calmness in her mind. Ulrika then looks back at Akira’s serious face.

“... I… I will protect you.”

“Huh?”

Anastacia sighed, and approached, then started to dry the princess of the towel, the ground was shaking a little, due to Lapis’ “Ufufufu”s, certainly she was having fun with the situation.

After finishing drying Ulrika, Anastacia went after Akira, and tried to do the same, but he stopped her.

“I can do it myself, did you get one for me?”

“I’m sorry Akira, it seems I made a blunder and got only ours, but don’t worry, I will be sure to dry you off quickly.”

The kneeling Anastacia replied, resuming her job, she made sure to go through everything in his body, the watcher Ulrika was just watching it absentminded. Although Akira had a feeling that Anastacia was checking some bits more than needed, when looked from the side, Anastacia did seem to be trying to do it professionally. Looking from afar, it’s like a mother drying her young child after bath.

“Then I guess it’s my time, right?”

The giant head spoke, and she picked all of them, placing them at the border of the bath. She confirmed their safety, then started moving towards standing up.

The movements, the amount of water falling that seemed like a mini waterfall for a few instants, and once she stood up, the titanic woman place her right foot outside, and pushed herself out of the bath.

For the 2 newcomers, although they had seen Lapis in other situations, usually with her face somewhat near them, this was the first time they saw her naked and standing up from such a lower angle.

Ulrika and Anastacia couldn’t move their eyes out, they thought (“This… I... Need this…”), but unknown to them, the reasoning for their similar thoughts were quite different though.

Still, Lapis had no such convenient towel for herself, so she was mostly shaking her whole body. Akira had already seen it multiple times, and he would always get a boner from watching this.

And after her body was mostly done, she grabbed her hair and let the water fall back to the bath, everyone could see the giant naked woman on the opposite side of the lake-like bath, with her upper body lowered, and those massive milk filled breasts hanging, she held them with one arm while the other kept doing working on her hair.

About two minutes passed, and she lifted herself again, she can’t properly dry herself like the humans, but it was enough, then she moved to the other side, and offered her hand for everyone to climb. The girls looked at each other, then noticed Akira, and with new things in their minds, the two didn’t say anything and just climbed up.