- Text Size +

When they woke up, Anastacia and Ulrika were completely better, as if their previous state was a lie. Confirming everyone was feeling fine, Vermillion said she would speed up with some short flights, and Anastacia and sick again.

Vermillion decided to speed up as much as she could, the travel took 3 days before, but now with less luggage, Vermillion would sometimes try flying for a short range, and 2 days later, in the morning, the castle looked quite big already, and someone was there running towards them.

Akira had used the relay point he had left behind to call the Demon parents that they arrived, so Lapis went out immediately, and started running before anything had a chance of stopping her. There was still some distance, and Vermillion in the air could only look at her mother coming from far away.

The humans riding Vermillion, who are now all in the same place, sitting on her breasts and holding onto her shirt, can also see the running giant.

“So… That’s Mama, her name is Lapis, and she is very attached to me.”

“In a very exaggerated way.”

Vermillion and Akira were wondering how they would introduce her mother to the 2 guests, both thinking in very different ways. Vermillion landed, and slowly placed the luggage down. The woman running with open arms like crazy was hastily approaching, they saw any obstacles in her path being casually punished, and soon, they could hear the voice:

“Milly! Milly! Milly!”

The face was beautiful and seemed like an emotional reunion, Akira looked at the 2 guests on his side looking at her curiously, but positively, as if this is just a happy mother happy to see her child after so long.

And then she arrived and was now out of sight from where they were, and 2 seconds later, the body shakes slightly.

“Milly! Milly! Milly!”

The voice was so lovable, Akira took at the 2 at his side, he wondered what they were thinking at this time, maybe she was hugging her daughter? He couldn’t deny in his mind, she was probably licking every skin spot possible or something pervert.

Suddenly Vermillion crouched a little without inclining her upper body too much, and took her mother just like a child. The huge head, with the ethereal sky blue eyes, looking only at her daughter with passionate eyes, a dazing smile that was looking someone mesmerizing, one who knows only the context would think that it’s a mother who is so happy from meeting her daughter again, those who knows the involved people like him would add that she probably wet down there.

Although she was finally lifted, their faces were still quite separate from each other, both mother and daughter have huge breasts after all. And then there was a small shake, it seemed that Lapis wanted to play with her daughter’s breasts, but when she looks at them directly, she sees the 3 humans observing her. Normal people would think that after seeing her daughter after a long time, she now had time to look at other people, but Akira knew, she certainly wanted to play with her daughter’s breasts, but reception is still ongoing… And with that smile on her face.

“Oh little Akira, I can see you have come with more cute small friends. My name is Lapis, it’s a pleasure to meet you. Please continue being good friends with my daughter.”

(Maybe I’m having a little too much prejudice against her instincts...)

Towards that motherly presentation, the girls were still mesmerized. Akira felt like he needed to snap them out.

“Coff...”

And the two woke up from their trance.

“I-I’m Ulrika Norrstvo, First Princess of the Norrstvo Kingdom, I came here as an envoy for our Kingdom for the sake of our peace treaty with the Demon World, this is my bodyguard Anastacia. It’s a great pleasure to meet you, Demon Queen.”

Ulrika introduced herself like a true princess, Lapis looked at the two of them with a more tender smile.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, little Ulrika and little Anastacia. You look very beautiful you know, but… Akira, I thought you were an adult, but were you a child all along?”

The confused pretty face looked and Akira dwarfed by the two tall beauties.

“Mama, that’s not the case, it seems that the humans also have different tribes, it’s like us. They are also his wives, so be respectful.”

“W-Wait, what!?”

(I did accept fianceé, but isn’t wife a little too fast?)

Looking at Ulrika, her face was red, but she also seemed flustered, I guess we have the same thoughts.

“A-Although I feel very honored, i-it’s was just a proposal, w-we are still not married.”

“Is there anything else needed besides making love?”

The one who asked that was none other than Lapis, AKA Mrs Pervert. Her face expressed profound doubt about the need for anything else. Maybe the demons don’t have the concept of marriage ceremony… That’s not abnormal at least. Ulrika seemed nervous to reply back, the smiling mother looked at her tenderly.

“But if you are important people for Akira, you can also think of me as a mother, little Akira doesn’t have any family in this world, so he may feel a little alone, please take care of him.”

Her hands slowly move towards them and slowly picks them up. Because Lapis is smaller than her daughter, and the girls are bigger than Akira, it would be harder to hurt them, she slowly approached both of them to her face and kissed both in the face. Then while still holding the mesmerized two, she smiles at them.

“I two are very cute, I hope you can teach little Akira more about his own cuteness, so he can be motivated to share it with me someday.”

The tender smile was suddenly moved to Akira, but for some reason, it felt like the eyes changed slightly, like someone expecting great things from him, a very important “something”, that was an ambitious face. He remembered, she had indeed made an absurd requested to him, to make some artifact that would either shrink her, or make her daughter grow.

Lapis returned the two girls back to Akira’s side, their faces were red.

“But Milly must be tired, I have kept your room prepared for your return at any time, you can go to sleep, I will also prepare the food, and will take it to you in your room, how about it?”

“Thanks Mama, I really appreciate that.”

“Then can I ride Milly too? I’m sorry that you are tired, but I feel like I can’t leave Milly until I recharge my energies now. I’m a little tired from running just now.”

“Sure Mama, Can you get on my back though?”

Vermillion crouched again, releasing her mother who rapidly ran to her back.

“You won’t fly anymore?”

“I can go the rest of the way on foot.”

And so Lapis climbs over the large back of her daughter, the wings are folded, she embraces her neck from behind and tries to move a little to the side over the shoulder. Meanwhile, her legs, instead of trying to hold themselves, one of them is partially doing that, to stabilize Lapis position, but the other leg is free, playing with the tail.

The tail inherited from the Banebdjed tribe acts similar to that of a normal animal, it can move by instinct, and the movements possible are somewhat simplistic, however, the base of the tail is also an erogenous zone for them.

Meanwhile, the human girls are still surprised with the first meeting, they are facing the front, but Ulrika started.

“I can understand now why Milly is so composed, I never expected the Demon Queen to be such a nice person. I feel ashamed of having thought of Demons as monsters...”

“Princess, it just comes to show how important Hero Akira’s efforts were to achieve peace rather than fight. To think the Goddess would call for such an appropriate hero.”

“You are right Anastacia, I feel even more regret over what I did now… A-Akira, please forgive me for not trusting you.”

Ulrika suddenly started to cry. She certainly punishes herself a lot. Akira seeing that, holds her hand.

“People make mistakes, and sometimes they just don’t know better. It’s important to learn and take it to the future. Keep it in mind and that’s all you need. Besides… You shouldn’t believe everything you see...”

Looking on their backs, over Vermillion’s shoulder, one can see Lapis face looking at her daughter from that side with a smile, but Akira felt like he could see almost invisible details of an actual mischievous face, one that is just watching for her daughter’s reactions, indeed, the ground (body) seems to be getting a little warmer.

----

The castle is finally here, but because Vermillion has to crouch to properly enter, she asks her mother to take care of the guests. Lapis falls down from Vermillion, and extends her hand for the humans to climb, and goes inside the castle first.

“Are the three of you tired? You can rest on Akira’s room, and I will start lunch a little earlier, so I will call you when it’s done.”

[Ms Lapis, is Ignis here?]

“He is out right now, he left to deal with some of the helpers in the castle, he is working on the peace act, so he has to negotiate again with those that he let go again…”

[He went to negotiate? … I hope nothing bad is happening…]

Akira remembered that Ignis didn’t learn much about politics in his life, and although they shared some opinions in his previous stay, it’s not like he would suddenly be much better.

“But he will return tonight, he always does, so don’t worry. But it’s good to see that everything worked out for everyone. Oh, here is Akira’s room, I believe everyone won’t mind staying in the same place, right? Or maybe the bed's not big enough? I haven’t really seen the size, so if it’s not enough please call me and I will see a new one, or maybe we can change to a bigger room, we have multiple sizes. Ara, I’m sorry for not being prepared enough.”

[Ms Lapis… Thank you for your consideration, but right now-]

“And for the two of you, if I can be of help, please don’t mind requesting it from me.”

The two looked at her and nodded without saying anything. The charismatic Queen seemed to have won them over. She arrived in front of Akira’s room, and let them go down.

“I will call you when the lunch is done, please, take care and do your best.”

Lapis tried to hide her smile, but the rest of her face made it easy to guess what’s behind, Akira could see it clearly, but the other 2 were still fascinated. Since the communicators were still working, at least there would be no problem in

[Thank you for your hospitality, Queen Lapis, it’s an honor to be your acquaintance.]

“Fufufu, no need for Queen, just call me Lapis… Sorry, what’s your name again? I wasn’t paying much attention because I had finally met Milly again. I’m sorry...”

“No, please, no need to apologize, I can understand. My name is Ulrika. And-”

“Ok then, little Rika, and your friend has spoken very little, what’s your name? Sorry that I have forgotten.”

Anastacia who took advantage of her bodyguard position to avoid embarrassing herself was caught by surprise.

“M-My name is Anastacia Johanmeyer, I’m just Princess Ulrika’s bodyguard, Your Majesty doesn’t need to mind me.”

“That’s no good little Ana, let’s be good friends. Oh, Milly probably has your belongings, I will separate them and deliver them here soon, ok? Meanwhile, please, feel free to rest inside, anything you need, you can ask me through this.”

She points to her right ear, meaning the communication device that everyone has.

And so she stands up then walks down the huge corridor in the direction of her daughter.

The trio waits for her to leave, and so Akira opens the door to the room he stayed previously, sometimes he would be called by Vermillion, but this is the place where he left some of his belongings. The door is pretty tall, if you are a normal sized human, it’s tall, although this is one of the smallest rooms, maybe it was made to support some slightly taller demons, however, the two women will still need to crouch a little to pass through.

And inside, there is a somewhat spacious room for a normal person, but not too big to the point of being spacious as a normal house. There is a slightly big bed, a slightly big desk, a somewhat big chair. They are slightly big for Akira, but they are small for the 2.

As they look around, Akira was able to notice that… They are quite tall. Before there were a bunch of knights and oversized chairs and so on, so he was the small guy. Then there was Vermillion, but anything compared to her is small, but now you have almost normal-sized furniture, and they really look out of place now.

After seemingly having fully checked the surroundings, Ulrika moves towards Akira.

“The Demon Queen… Lapis is quite amazing, right?”

“Princess, I must agree… She is certainly very charismatic.”

Akira could only look at both of them and wonder what would be their reactions once they find the truth, but he wants to see that, so he will just wait, he is grinning.

“There were some weird things mentioned before but… What were them again?”

“Now that you mention it, they mentioned something, I think it was disturbing, but I forgot, I can’t remember after seeing the person in question…”

“That’s the same for me Anastacia, but I can see why Milly is such a nice person now. I have nothing against mom, but the Demon Queen is something else, maybe I can learn something from her.”

“I think nothing can go wrong with that.”

Akira was laughing internally, it was getting hard to suppress.

“Hahahahaha, oh please, I wanna see that… Wait, that’s not good for me! Please don’t do that!”

Akira noticed that if they learned anything, the victim would be none other than himself.

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry for the wait, but I need to write some chapters in advance before posting any new chapter here, since I sometimes go back and change something here or there for convenience. So I'm posting these 3 chapters cause I think there will be no more change in them.