- Text Size +

A few hours passed, Vermillion was getting tired, due to her panic, and the erratic way she was breathing, she spent too much energy, but was almost reaching the end of the Ice Lands, she was pretty desperate herself, but it motivated her to go faster. The snow was thinning, and her clothes were making her sweat quite a lot..

Upon reaching that border, she stopped, laid down slowly, placed the luggage next to herself, and moved her hand right below the horn where Akira and Ulrika were, Akira asked if she wanted him to move, and she confirmed.

He first tried to move Ulrika slowly down there, she was somewhat heavy on his back, so he had to use a lot of strength to move her slowly down, once she was done, he moved there himself and tried to straighten her posture on the giant hand.

The hand then moved to the front of her mouth, then the mouth was opened, and the tongue was shown revealing the nude unconscious knight, Akira carried it out of the tongue bed, and while a little nervous over the large nude woman completely covered in saliva, the first thing he did was confirm her breath, he was worried that she may have drowned, but it seems that Vermillion did take care of that. He checked her heart, and it was beating, he wasn’t sure if it was slow or normal, but it was beating.

Still, she was nude and covered in saliva, and they are still in a relatively cold part. It seems that with the other hand Vermillion was checking in between her chest for the lost clothes, but it was impossible for her to get them.

“Milly, the carriages should have a towel and clothes. Get me there.”

Vermillion hastily opened the sack, and with the carriages a little battered, she placed him next to them. She started holding the sack to guarantee that nothing would fall or move. She was also preoccupied, but she knew there wasn’t much she could do.

The giant carriage… Had a pretty tall door, but he was able to open it with some stretching, and on the inside… It was filled with many dresses and clothes scattered all around most likely due to the shaking, but he was looking for a towel or a blanket, or anything that could be used like that. While he was searching, he heard the sound of breath, it seems the Vermillion was trying to use her own hot air to help.

As he was throwing clothes all outside, he finally found something long that looked relatively warm, and brought back outside, rapidly covering the nude knight.

“Are they ok now?”

Vermillion wondered, but the blanket soon got wet, it will be cold now.

“I have another plan, you should eat. Please take your time. I will take care of the ones here. If you want to hunt, I won’t stop you.”

“... Ok, you think if I make some fire here it could help?”

“That’s a good idea, please do.”

Vermillion calmly stood up, then moved around to get some trees and make a bonfire, where she would then roast some meat for herself.

Meanwhile, Akira decided to execute Plan B… When people are cold and wet, it’s said the best way to warm each other is to embrace in their nude bodies… Although she is still wet... Akira considered keeping his own warm clothes, but of course, although they are warm inside, they are cold outside… He opened the jacked parts and lied down over the large body of the knight, still keeping the jacket to cover both. Of course, he couldn’t cover her whole body.

(This is going to raise a flag… And now I also have saliva on me...)

Soon after Anastacia hands embraced him as if instinctively searching for warmth, but she was still unconscious.

A few minutes after.

“Akira, I made a bonfire, can I get you?”

[Please do]

Vermillion arrived and saw the embraced couple, with the princess right beside them.

“You told me that Mama is an exception, but you are acting like her now, you know…”

[Please, don’t say that…]

Akira released himself from the weakened arms, and helped Vermillion to pick Anastacia first, she then moved both to near the bonfire she had started. There were many trees there, he wondered if this amount wouldn’t be a problem later on. But it was hot, blazing hot, Akira had to ask to request Vermillion to leave them a little farther than she wanted. After appropriately setting Anastacia to sleep there, they went to get Ulrika.

And so Vermillion started grilling some Dragon Meat for herself, while Akira got some of the food they had come with. The two had woken up, but still feeling weak, so Akira had to help both to eat. For drinks, while he thought water would be good, he thought (Maybe milk would be better in these situations?), and asked for Vermillion for the container, it should be cold, but they are near some strong flames here, it shouldn’t take long to warm it up.

Finally, after eating and drinking (Anastacia requested more quite a number of times), they were asked to rest.

[Do you have any idea of what could have happened to them?]

“... I think, maybe it could be that... It’s what Papa told me, so I’m not sure if I can tell you now, but if that’s really the case, I don’t think they are in danger.”

[I see, and you can’t tell me the details?]

“I’m not sure if I got it right anyway, our best bet is to ask Papa for what he knows. I’m sorry, but it’s important.”

Her face showed that she disliked having to do it, but it seems she recognize it as necessary.

Meanwhile, the two who were resting were now awake, but still feeling weak.

“I’m sorry for being so useless at a moment like this…”

“It’s certainly vexing, as a knight, to go through this…”

The two tried to stand up, but they could only do it slowly, and Akira had to go there to help them. Anastacia was in the best condition of the two, maybe due to her being more trained.

[Milly, how are you feeling?]

“I’m already back to normal, I think I just panicked a little back there, sorry.”

[That’s good, at least it’s one less worry. We need to find a better way to carry them, any ideas?]

Milly looks at herself, touching herself on the legs, arms, torso, breasts, shoulders, face, then breasts again, looked down at the trio.

“Would these work?”

[... I don’t have any better ideas right now either… I guess we will have to go with it.]

------

And so, using the backpack in the front, but now to firm her breasts, she takes out some of her layers of clothes to reveal some of her cleavage. While holding them on her hand, she wore the pack, then placed them where she reserved, then slowly lowered herself to take the bag, and started walking normally, taking care not to shake too much.

This time, on a slower pace, they were expecting the two to maybe get a little better in the short time, so that Vermillion could up her speed again. Still, it wasn’t showing much progress. Anastacia was looking better, good thing the front pack in front of her blocked most of her view, or she may have ended up down again.

“I never saw the castle from so far away, it looks so small from here...”

At least now Vermillion didn’t need a guide, since to go back she just needed to direct herself towards the castle. She tried some tricks to hasten her pace a little, but it was still slow compared to when she departed.

While taking care of the girls, Akira started thinking.

“I wonder if all humans suffer like this if they are not a Hero, but were the heroes of the past always attacking alone?”

“... They didn’t… At least, not in the stories… They say the heroes were always accompanied by their partners…”

“I’m guessing something like Party Members? Well, it would make sense in games, but there is no Party setting… There isn’t right?”

Ulrika and Anastacia were trying to help, but at that moment, both showed confused faces to him.

“I guess not, or maybe a hero has some sort of extra menu. Menu! Open! Status! Status Up! Create Party!”

“I’m sorry, I could be of more help if I knew anything besides those stories…”

“I’m sorry if it looks like I’m blaming you, I wonder if there would be any records from so long ago… Maybe if there was one tip…”

But instead of the Princess, it was Anastacia who responded.

“... It’s a dream of every female Knight to join the Hero’s Party.”

“... Why just the females?”

“Because the stories always depict the Hero surrounded by women who work together with him in the legends.”

“... Only women?”

“”Yes.””

Both answered as a matter of fact. Akira looked at Ulrika who just looked back as a matter of fact.

“Isn’t that a relevant information?”

“... It’s common knowledge… Sorry, now that you mention it... Maybe it is?”

To Ulrika’s doubtful face

“... I think I have an idea now…”

Of course, as expected from a situation like this, certainly, the Hero’s party, composed of only powerful females, is based on his harem…

(But aren’t the usual protagonists in these stories usually the virgin and nerd ones? Could it be that she went for the wild direct ones? Did that goddess change her preferences when selecting me? That was unnecessary...)

“That’s incredible, there is nothing on the stories about it, and Hero Akira already understood how to share his blessing. As expected of a Hero that will be forever recorded in the history of the world for stopping the war, hopefully, forever.”

The smile of Princess Ulrika stabbed Akira’s heart, please stop adding so much, but now he has a guess on what to do to help them. It wouldn’t be his first time, before he was summoned, he had a girlfriend he met at his part-time job, but now, he can’t go back. At first he was worried about everyone he left behind, but that was months ago.

He wondered if he should tell the Princess, although… There is a knight with the same symptoms, and she dreamed of being part of the Hero’s party… Yeah, she would want it too. In his original world, you set the mood, you and the other person most likely already know each other, and after the deal, both parties can do whatever they want, there are no bonus points, no divine blessing or whatever.

But in this world, sex with him means to share a blessing, and the partner gets stronger… And in their current situation, it would be really helpful… What to choose… He gave up.

“I’m not completely sure, but the most likely case it to have sex with me to share this “blessing”, and you get stronger.”

Both heard that, and while Anastacia had a surprised face, Ulrika’s face suddenly got redder. But Akira continued his reasoning.

“I guess all the heroes did that in the past, so that’s the only way I can imagine it happening, you could say “It’s the trope”, and the reason why all of them were women.”

Anastacia was the first to respond.

“That is quite an information, so that was the secret of their strength? But that would mean…”

Ulrika on the other side.

“... B-But we are not anymo-... I guess we were never engaged… I’m sorry...”

“I think I know what you are thinking, but what can I say, in my world that’s something considered common with some people, it’s natural, there is no need for shame.”

“... A-As a Pri-Princess, I-I h-have my r-responsibilities to follow through.”

“I-I see, I guess royalty have it hard too…”

Ulrika would avert her eyes, but sometimes give some glances back… It was a little sly, but easily readable. Anastacia noticed that and kneel in front of Akira.

“It may be improper for me, as a mere Knight to say this, but Hero Akira, would you accept marrying Princess Ulrika... For the sake of the treaty?”

The last part was said almost as if giving an excuse… Akira thought about it, although he doesn’t have anything against the princess anymore… That’s still a life-long decision… However he also knows that the Hero has his perks, he won’t be able to escape it forever, but at the same time, it’s not necessarily true that he will be forced into a kingship position, besides, it seems the princess was left on bad terms since he fled the Kingdom… And she did seem to be looking forward to it.

“... I guess I won’t be able to escape after all. Sure... I guess.”

Ulrika looked surprised at the answer and started to tear up, while Anastacia had a satisfied smile.

“Thank you Hero Akira, it’s an honor to work with you from now on, I shall do my best to help you with all my power.”

Akira just noticed this, but it seems his answer included the Knight too… Too late now.

“It’s the greatest honor to be accepted by Hero Akira, pardon me for my tears, but I can’t find other ways to express what I feel.”

Ulrika stood up by Anastacia’s side, while tearing up. Akira just opened his arms, and she latched onto him, although the height difference made him almost fall back.

“So Akira is going to marry the Princess after all?”

The voice from above seemed to want to congratulate them, but needed to confirm first. Akira noticed that he was wearing his communicator, the other two noticed their too.

[Seems so.]

“If it will really help them to get better, do you want to do it now? It would be helpful if I can speed up more.”

[You are certainly direct… But I guess you learned that from your mother, huh.]

“Not sure why you say that now, but yeah, mama taught me many things, I do understand now that many of them are not normal though. But you guys can do it if you want? I can still keep going for a few more hours at this slow pace.”

[R-Right here?]

“Yeah, any problems?”

To Vermillion’s oblivious reply, Akira suddenly wondered why those 2 weren’t saying anything, but all he saw was Anastacia helping Ulrika to dress off, the princess also looked startled, but could only help, the two decided to take their opportunity.

“We shouldn’t waste time, don’t you agree, Hero Akira?”

[Thank you... Princess Vermillion.]

“Ahh, please, stop with the Princess, just call me Milly like everyone else. And isn’t it bothersome to call Akira as Hero Akira all the time? Why don’t you just drop the Hero part? It’s not like we need to be reminded, right?”

To the obvious comments of the giant head above, the two seemed a little shy about it.

[Thank you… Milly]

“That’s good.”

Vermillion was satisfied, still, it didn’t change the previous situation. Their floor is composed of lots of compressed meat thanks to the front pack that Vermillion is carrying, and that meat is also warm. A completely nude princess is pushed towards the Hero, she is still weak so she almost falls completely, she sits in front of Akira, her face for the first time slightly below Akira’s. Behind her, Anastacia is hastily taking her own clothes off.

Without saying anything, Akira touched and kissed Ulrika, her large tongue invading his mouth, she held his face towards herself, then pulled him while also laying down in the soft and warm flesh. It would certainly be an experience to explore this large body that looks like a supermodel.

Suddenly he found the soft floor shaking a little, and he noticed a nude Anastacia kneeling right beside them.

“Count on me for anything that you require.”

And so the Hero got to do both his new fiancee and her bodyguard while on top of the boobs of another woman. He wasn’t proud of that.