- Text Size +

Character Summary

# Demon World

## Akira - Hero

19yo, Human (Earth). 1.75m

His cheat ability is to create artifacts, although the cheat owner can reach great heights in power, it requires great knowledge and research, unlike a flashy “cheat”.

His combat abilities are average, he can use some small magic that he learned, but can’t expect much fight with his pacifist psychology, it does get better with some tips from the Demon King, both in firepower and magical knowledge, he may still have problems with the idea of killing a human though.

He started worshipping Lapis as his goddess, but he's now understanding that she is not a goddess of mercy or something like that, but in a way, he still believes in her, as some entity that he still has not discovered how to explain.

In the Kingdom he was either bullied or treated like a child, so he was pissed off most of the time.

## Ignis - Demon King

65yo, Banebdjed Tribe. 36.5m (+1.3m with the horn)

He fights for survival, however, he only told about his real objectives to his daughter recently, and she understood by herself that she can’t speak freely about it.

Although very powerful in a fight, he is actually really poor with politics (He didn’t know that), which caused problems that he would want to get rid of it. He pampers his daughter a lot, although he is able to differentiate between when to pamper her or when to act as the boss.

He has a demonic tail, wings and big goat horns from his forehead, his body build is big and muscular, skin is a fade blue color, the hair is Red colored, medium length and spiky on his back. Has a somewhat mature but evil-intending face.

His personality is that of a serious person, a little hot-headed by his race trait, but who still wishes to be a King. Too bad for him, upon conversing with Akira, he understood his mother’s education was basically the source of his mistakes, and he is now trying to take a more open-minded approach with some tips from Akira.

## Vermillion “Milly” - Demon King’s Daughter

32yo, Titan / Banbdjed Tribe. 152m

Most likely the biggest person in the world, in raw strength she easily wins against her father, however that’s only due to her mass/size, because her magical abilities are bad. Her fighting style is based on raw strength, and although she is not weak, if she fights a small enemy that is hard to hit, that’s a fight she won’t win, although it’s unlikely such enemy would be able to hit her strong enough either.

Her personality personality is often very direct. Towards strangers she prefers to put a bad face to make them go home, to dear friends she is able to be friendly and even act goofy if necessary, to allies she is able to talk normally, although it may just be her trying to look impressive to the observer (She has her own pride as the Daughter of the Demon King). When she is with her parents, she is just their daughter.

But that’s the personality of someone who lived most of good portion of her life as the daughter of the demon king, who got famous for his cruelty. And it doesn’t help that she has the same mother, as such, she also can’t really see his father’s problems, but she is not as hot headed as her father.

After arriving in the Human World however, she has shown a new personality, more calmer, happier, it’s unknown if it’s just the effect of her surroundings, or finally being away from her parents and by herself on a journey, but nonetheless, it’s a more refreshing and friendly side of her.

Her skin are slightly less darker than her mother’s, and looks more like tanned skin, her eyes are vivid red and sharp, with cat-like iris, making up a slightly villainous face. Her hair is fiery red similar to her father’s, while proportionally long and glossy, like her mother’s. Her ears looks a little elongated compared to a human, but not too much. Her proportions are that of a very tall woman, she is slightly muscular, and her legs are proportionally long. Her breasts are inherited most from her mother, although proportionally a little smaller, she is able to produce Coleite-like milk.

## Lapis - (Technically) Demon Queen

256yo, Titan. 62m

The wife of the Demon King, making her the Demon Queen. She is a non-combatant, and basically more like just a house-wife.

She owns a beautiful smile, and a mature and beautiful voice. Her skin is dark and hair is Dark Gray, smooth and glossy (similar to her Milly’s). Eyes are such a whitish sky blue that gives an ethereal feeling to her face.

At first glance, she is just a normal and very amiable house-wife (Who can’t leave her house due to other circumstances). Although she is aware and very responsible of the seriousness of the situation, she is someone who only lives in the present, she may just kill the mood to play with her daughter, which she starts by acting all pampered, sitting on her lap and acting like a little sister, in fact, at these moments, Vermillion has not noticed yet, but she starts treating her mother like an older sister. So their relationship couldn’t be better… Yeah...

She was Ignis adopted mother during his childhood, and that’s when she discovered her nature as a hard-on masochist, after giving birth to her daughter Vermillion, it’s Vermillion who now holds the post of her Master. Due to this, both ended up learning the “Path of the Strong” (Sadist) that can bully the weak (Masochist). Her home is her prison, and she made it herself without noticing.

She is a woman before being a mother.

Initially, Akira believed in her as some sort of goddess simply because she was the first person who gave such a warm reception to him, but now that he knows her real face… He still seems to have a new type of faith in her.

Besides that, she is a completely normal person of the Titan Tribe with no unique characteristics besides her rotten personality.

# Norrstvo Kingdom

## Ulrika Norrstvo - First Princess

18yo, Human (Norrstvo). 2,83m

A prideful dreamy princess, she is thin and tall, the build of a supermodel, a pretty face, with long and straight hair, and her clothes accentuate an adult charm unique to the natives of this Kingdom.

As a princess, her role is mostly to marry into other Kingdoms, so she never had much of a choice in regards to what she would do in her future, so one of her favorite hobbies was reading books and old tales, especially the heroes of the past.

When she heard that there would be a Hero Summoning, in her own Kingdom nonetheless, she was very enthusiastic towards it, and thought that her fate would be similar to those tales she read.

She dislikes Akira passive nature, as he betrays everything that she thought heroes are supposed to do, but now she deeply regrets it, understanding that it was herself who didn’t see his potential.

## Anastacia Johanmeyer - First Princess’ Bodyguard

23yo, Human (Norrstvo). 2,72m

She is one of the Elite Knights in the Norrstvo Kingdom, a powerful Ice Mage (At least for human standards). Due to her proximity with the first princess since she was young, Anastacia is the main face of the Knights in front of Royalty. This responsibility is also reflected when she is called to deal with “children”.

She cares for the Princess who treats her as a friend, and once she heard that Hero Akira had returned, she thought she would be able to do something about the Princess sadness, but she was mistaken, the Hero that she met again was a very different person, and seeing that the Hero considered her as an Enemy she knew that there would be even more implications in the political side, especially against her friend.

As an acrophobic, she can easily lose her concentration in front of her fears, turning into a completely useless knight, of course, since she is usually in the back, such situations don’t usually happen.

As expected of a “pure breed” native, her looks are that of a model, with long flowing hair and beautiful blue eyes, soft skin, big eyes and puffy cheeks. Although she is thin, as a knight, she has been trained physically. In short distances, she can be as fast as a horse, but her stamina is not that high though to keep going though.

She has been tasked in going with the Princess to the Demon World, and her main worry is… Heights...

## Orlando von Stark Norrstvo - First Prince

26yo, Human (Norrstvo). 2,95m

The First Prince, and next in line to the throne. A handsome man, similar to the hero of a shoujo manga, tall, thin, charming and owner of a dreamy smile, but behind the pretty face he is most likely a “bad boy”. “Rawr”

Akira knows that he is a serious person though, and will probably make a great king. He is ambitious, but also a realist, he likes being able to understand things, a very logical man, hence he was easily convinced upon suggested that they should act more independently.

Orlando can be cynical, but there will always be something ulterior motive to do that.

He is a good observer, but it’s not like he can see everything, and cares for his family, he felt really bad for not being able to help his sister more during her time with the Hero and after he fled.

# Demon Tribe Glossary

## Titan

They have dark skin, hair colors are usually different tones of gray towards white, and the eyes have whitish colors such as blue and green, both always with an ethereal effect. The average height is around 65m for males and 59m for females. All females have large breasts.

Their bodies are strong, but their magic abilities are almost null, nonetheless, they are a persevering tribe in regards to work.

It’s one of the oldest tribes, and a little too traditionalist though, they are well respected even during regional wars where they always claim neutrality and help both sides. Although they are just a normal tribe, for everyone else they are regarded in an almost divine level, but because everyone is welcomed to visit their territory, it’s possible to keep in mind that they are just a tribe of very pacific people and nothing else. It’s known that if a tribe were to attack the Titans, they would incur the ire of every other tribe but the Titans themselves.

They are a long lived race that lives for about 800 years, however procreation is also just as hard, and due to the large physical differences with the other tribes, all Titans are considered “pure”, and there has never been a case of a mixed Titan in the past, but it’s not like they would be against it, it’s just physically difficult.

Human Society doesn’t know about them, simply because the location of their tribe is the farthest from human lands.

## Banebdjed

They are like western devils with goat-like (male)/ram-like (female) horns, wings and a devil-like tail. Their skin is of a very light blue color, however although similar to humans in appearance, their are one of the tallest tribes. Both sexes have an average height of 11m, but while the male builds are usually physically stronger with some magical aid, females are physically weaker, and better adapted only to magic, thus leading them to specialize on it where the men aims for physical most of the time..

They are a combat focused tribe, with great physical power just inferior to the Titans, but also with specialized magical aptitude for Dark and Fire Arts, sometimes with some unique specialties. They are not necessarily evil, but they are aggressive, and historically have been part of the main defense and attack attacks against the humans.

They are also an ancient race, and one that could be the most well known by humans, if not for human organizations having persistently destroyed old archives. Their life span however is slightly over 200 years

Ignis however is an abnormal case, for some reason he is over 3 times the size of his tribe, and his magic was also considered advanced by the magic specialists of his tribe.

# Humans

Humans are… Normal. Most of the time. But this is a fantasy world, so different locations may have given birth to different humans that adapted themselves into different environments.

## Norrstvo

The humans near the Ice Lands of Norrstvo didn’t rely much on technology and more on brute strength over the years, they adapted into great farmers and warriors, however, for some reason, they are all blonde, blue eyed, and very tall compared to other humans. They are considered annoying by other humans, but the Kingdom themselves is oblivious to that.

The average male heights about 2.7m, of course, the extremes can go both up and down, but also to the sides. The warriors seeking strength can be very bulky, like a mass of muscles (And very proud of it), but otherwise, they can be thin like male models. Even if they are annoying, many women fall for them.

The average female reach about 2.4m, but not much to the sides, they usually have a model-like silhouette: Long legs, tall and thin, breast wise they are in the lower end, but would make Earth models jealous with their style. The ones following the warrior’s path may get some more muscles, but it’s really hard for them to reach even half of the muscle heads males, as if to say their bodies are unsuited for that level of training.

Location Summary

# Demon World

During the day the sky is green, during the night is dark red, monsters roam around, and settlements of Demons can be found in many places.

And in the center you can see a hill, towering over 500m in height, and the Demon King’s castle with a slightly hard access can be seen from every relevant place in the demon world.

It’s a somewhat obscure place, for humans, the colors may be weird. Demons of a certain variety live together as tribes, there are monsters in many places, but there is a society.

# Ice Lands - The World Border

In between the Human World and the Demon World there is a large ice area, and the more to the center one is, the colder it will be. The Demon World is on one side and the Human World is on the other side, however, the Human World has multiple Kingdoms and Empires, hence, there are more than one Kingdom bordering the Ice Lands.

The Origin of the Ice Lands is a mystery, same for why the colors of the sky are different between the 2 sides.

# Kingdom of Norrstvo

One of the Kingdoms bordering the Ice Lands

Most of the Human Kingdoms possess a temple with a summoning circle, however, the circles can’t be activated by humans, only by the Goddess. Akira was summoned to this place.

The native habitants of this Kingdom have a unique physiognomy compared to humans from other regions.

When Akira was summoned, he thought he was in Europe, with some mix between Germany, Sweden and Russia, also due to Akira being normal size, he is usually treated like a child by the normal people there. There are people from other varieties who moved there for whatever reason, but there are not many, this is due to the fact that most humans think of this trait of them of treating normal sized adults as children as being really annoying.