- Text Size +

A frustrated yell escapes my mouth as the “defeat” screen fills my monitor once again, my feet stomping down in anger – the soft whimper coming from under my desk the only thing reminding me that anything else is in the room with me. I sigh, pushing against my footrest, my chair sliding backwards. I’m greeted with the sight of a girl, naked, squirming around beneath my desk. Red splotches on her stomach mark the various placed I’d stomped as the game had frustrated me, a bruise already forming around one of her eyes. I guess I hadn’t been too particular about where I stomp, which I find almost amusing. She’s tightly bound, her hands behind her back, a rope threaded tightly between her ankles, wrapped around her naked form. It almost looks like art, going above and then below her breasts, causing them to stick out more than usual – perfect for a footrest, which I prove by raising one of my feet, the black sock wet with sweat, before stomping down upon it – her slight squirming, her muffled moan, enough to bring a smile to my face, despite the losing streak I was on. Yes, this is perfect.

Looking further up I can see her shoulder length, blonde hair, her pretty face – her makeup smeared with a mixture of tears, sweat, and my spit. I just couldn’t resist, okay? Her cheeks are sticking out comically, barely able to fit in both of the socks I’d shoved in there, but pushed in due to the ball gag covering her mouth. Her cheeks look ready to burst, her lips stretched painfully, and simply looking at it brings a smile to my face. A collar adorns her neck, attached to a leash that’s currently trailing onto the floor, next to me. I lift my left foot, letting it fall onto her face, pushing her nose deep between my toes, wriggling them in an attempt to leak as much sweat as possible onto her face.

Trailing my eyes down her body once more, a warm smile on my face. God, she was so pretty. If she wasn’t so pathetic, so fucking worthless, I’d love to have her join me in bed… My eyes trail down to her pussy, smirking as I see how wet it is, a small pool having had formed beneath it. Oh god, I leave her tied up all day, some vile socks in her mouth, using her as nothing more than a footrest, and she’s this wet? An example of why she sleeps in a cage besides the bed, instead of inside it with me. She’s fucking pathetic.

“So, Julie, how are you enjoying yourself? These are the socks I wore to Angie’s party, you know. The ones that little Angie and Evalia got to experience. I’ve been wearing them constantly since then, out in the heat, wearing my boots... I wanted them to be nice and ripe for you, you special little slut. I know I haven’t given you anything to drink for a few days, but don’t worry. I’ll leave these socks in your cage tonight, you can drink from these! Aren’t I just the nicest?”

I’d say, grinning down at the little sub, watching her try to squirm – barely able to move, the ropes restraining her, her face a bright red, her eyes locking onto my own. I don’t like that.

Very quickly my left foot lifts up, stomping down over her eyes – hard. There’s a dull thud as her head is slammed against the hard floor, a small smile creeping across my face as I do it again – and then a third time, for good measure. God, it feels so good to put her in her place, to hurt her. I needed this after my losing streak, just to cheer me up.

I remove my feet from her as I bend down, grabbing a fistful of her hair as I yank her head upwards violently, ignoring the small whimper it elicits. I reach behind her head with my free hand, fumbling with the strap to her ball gag for a moment before undoing it – pulling it free from her mouth, just tossing it behind me carelessly. Any mess in the house would be cleaned by the slut before me, so why did it matter anyway?

I release the fistful of hair, hearing another dull thud as her head slams against the floor once again. A look of disgust crossing my face, I put my fingers in her mouth – removing the disgusting, sweat and saliva filled socks from her mouth, a soft “ewwww” coming from me. I quickly drop them, wiping the wetness on my fingers in her hair. I can’t believe I had to touch something so gross, for somebody so gross. Eh, I’ll just make her pay for it later. After removing both socks from her mouth, tossing them across the room, I glance down – her eyes are staring at me, wide, filled with… is that adoration? Love? I smile back, one of my hands reaching up, stroking at her cheek gently, almost lovingly. Suddenly I pull my hand back, launching a violent slap into her cheek – quickly following it with a back handed slap on her other cheek, a soft giggle coming from me as I do so. I slap each cheek a few more times, for a total of five slaps per cheek, her small squeaks and squeals causing me to laugh, goading me onwards, before I eventually get bored, my hand stinging slightly from the intensity of the slaps.

I sigh as I stand up straight, stretching out, a pleasant groan coming from me. Being sat down for so long wasn’t something I was used to, and a good stretch always feels nice. As my eyes return to the pitiful beast beneath my desk I can’t help but grin – her joints must be so stiff, she’d tied up for around 10 hours or so at this point. Eh, that’s not my problem, why should I care? But eying over her beautiful body, so vulnerable before me, practically begging for me to hurt it… how could I resist?

“Okay Julie, you’re going to be helping me out for a bit today. I’ve been losing a lot, it’s been annoying. I need a little bit of stress relief, and my last little stress toys broke. So, guess who’s been promoted!”

I look down at her, a heart-warming smile on my face as her wide eyes lock onto my own, completely ignoring her words – not even paying attention to them as I look over her. Though something is nagging at me. How could I hurt her if she was trapped under my desk? I won’t inconvenience myself even slightly for something like her. But I don’t want to undo the ropes either yet, they look so pretty digging into her skin…

Oh! I know! With a grin I step forward, grabbing the leash on my desk – tugging at it, watching her move ever so slightly. Oh, this might be harder than a I thought. Putting both hands on the leash, I pull once again – her body moving across the floor, coming out from under the desk, the soft choking sounds escaping from her only bringing a bigger smile to my face. It doesn’t matter to me if she breaks, honestly, I could always replace her. Well actually, I guess I could bring her back, if she’s been good… eh, I’ll decide on that later.

A minute or so later she’s laid out on the floor, besides the wall, her face practically purple as she greedily gulps down lungsful of air, tears in her eyes. I drop the leash, strolling towards her, putting one foot over her mouth – pushing down firmly enough to stop her breathing through her mouth, forcing her to breathe in the stench from my socks. A second later I step up, my entire weight pushing down onto her face, my second foot taking its place above her eyes, both of my feet resting on her face, pushing down.

I can immediately hear squeals coming from beneath me as my weight pushes down against her, a few cries of “Please, Mistress” and “It hurts!”, but that just drives me onwards – I start to march on her face, one foot raising into the air before coming back down, hard, the other foot quickly repeating, almost stomping down on her face. I giggle madly as I continue to do so, the annoyance at my game melting away, already forgetting about them. Now of course I wouldn’t usually be cruel to a person, so somebody that matters, but the thing is… the thing beneath me isn’t really a person. She begged me to treat her like this, she thanks me for locking her in a cage each night, completely naked, without a duvet. She’s completely fucking pathetic, she deserves this. With this in mind I jump high into the air, giggling as I slam down, my feet landing on her exposed breasts – sinking deep in, giggling as I look down at her pained face, still bright red, all air forced from her lungs because of my landing. I start to casually walk down her body, my left foot landing on her stomach, sinking deep within as my right foot lands slightly above it, just above her pussy, which I can’t help but note is still wet. God, is there no limits to the depths of her depravity? I lift my right foot, slapping at her pussy – my eyes widening as her entire body shakes slightly beneath me, her limbs fighting against their bonds, a strangled moan coming from beneath me. Oh, now that is interesting…

I casually step off from her body, leaving her writhing on the floor for a while as I go to get some things, coming back ten minutes or so later, a bag by my side. I lean down next to her, stroking her face once again as I say

“Oh Julie, Julie Julie Julie, what am I going to do with you? You’re disgusting. You’re pathetic. Look at you, I’ve done nothing but hurt you, abuse you, and yet your body is practically begging for me. Do you know how disgusting that is? You freak. I should just throw you away. Shrink you, break your limbs, then throw you in my garbage. Maybe I could microwave you, wouldn’t that be fun?”

I keep a warm smile on my face the entire time, stroking her cheek softly, my actions in direct opposition to my words, the tone of my voice loving. I see her shake her head slightly, her eyes widening as she almost snuggles into my hand.

“No, Mistress Misty, please! I… I’ll be a good girl, I’ll do whatever you want. P… Please, Mistress, don’t get rid of me, don’t throw me in the garbage!”

Her begging brings a smile to my face, my hand still stroking her cheek, almost lovingly. I reach into my bag with my other hand, pulling a knife it, smiling wickedly at her as I run it along her body – lightly running it along the contours of her stomach, leaving a light, red scratch, a light gasp escaping from her body, the fear in her eyes palpable. It’s a beautiful look on her. I grab a handful of rope, cutting through it, careful not to injure my toy yet as I free her from her restraints, letting her move freely for the first time in almost half a day. I stand up, lightly kicking at her side as I command

“On your knees. Now. To the living room,”

Walking away immediately, taking a seat on the sofa, crossing my legs whilst I wait for her. The sight of her crawling into the room, her eyes cast down to the floor, her blonde hair covering her face as she approaches me… I can’t help but smile. She stops before me, waiting on her knees, her eyes still cast towards the floor – focusing on my socks most likely, the fucking perv. I lean back, one of my feet lifting up, underneath her chin, pushing her head up gently, exposing her bright green eyes to my own, my gaze hard as I look at her.

“Take my socks off, now. We’ll put them in your cage for later, but for now, you’re going to clean my feet for me. They may be a little bloody, one of the tinies I was using as an insole popped today, so I had to… dispose of the other one, too. But hey, at least you’ll finally have some food! How long has it been since I last fed you, three days? Four? Eh, it doesn’t matter. You’ll clean them for me, then… well, it depends on how well you do~”

Without hesitation her head nods up and down, her mouth immediately moving to one of my socks. Her teeth pull at one of my socks, trying, and mostly failing, to pull it down – they’re knee high, and without being able to use her hands… well, it seems impossible for her. I let her flounder around for a few minutes, trying in vain to take it off, before eventually getting bored – my foot kicking out, catching her in the nose – a sharp crack ringing out throughout the room as she yells out, her hands moving to her nose, trying to stop the flow of blood as I lift my foot up, peeling the sock off for her. I ball it up, throwing it at her as I peel off the second sock, leaving my feet bared for her. I throw this at her too, looking at her with disgust.

“Eww, bleeding without permission? You fucking moron. I was going to be nice to you, to reward you after you’d cleaned my feet. I was even thinking about letting you come. But no, you went and ruined that. You’ll lick your blood from the floor, now, then clean my fucking feet, okay?!”

A sharp gasp comes from her, her breath catching in her throat as she nods her head, her hair flying around as she tries to stop the blood, moving down and licking the floor, licking up her own blood. I take out my phone, scrolling through facebook as I wait for her to finish, unable to even watch the disgusting act take place before me. God, she’s disgusting. Soon enough I feel a tongue lap against the sole of my foot, lapping at the filth, a small moan coming from my mouth as I feel the soft, wet tongue lap against my foot. I lean back, my eyes closing as I feel her tongue.

It laps against the arch of my foot, lightly tickling me as I relax, leaning back into the chair. I can feel the filth that was staining my foot disappearing, hearing her gagging as she swallows the filth, the sound bringing a slight smile to my face. Oh, this is nice. Another moan rings out throughout the air as her tongue moves between my toes, the toejam and sock lint from between them disappearing, Julie swallowing it, hopefully enjoying her meal… eh, as if I care about that, the only thing that matters is that this feels nice. I crack an eye open, peeping at her face – her eyes are closed, a look of bliss covering her face, and yet… I can’t help but look at her in disgust. Blood stains her face, her tongue black from licking at my feet, splotches of her blood still covering my floor. Screw it, I’m done being nice.

Pulling my foot back, I see her eyes open in surprise, locking onto my hand as I click my fingers – a sly grin covering my face as she starts to shrink down before me, pleas reaching my ears, which I happily ignore as she gets smaller and smaller – eventually sinking out of my sight, down onto the floor beneath me. With a sigh I get up, looking down at her – a tiny, three-inch girl on the floor, naked and shivering, her nose broken – her eyes wide, a panicked look on her face. Without any hesitation I reach down, snatching her up in my hand – my fist tight, clearly painfully so, at least if her face is anything to go by. I lean back once again, smirking at her.

“This is what you get for bleeding without permission, you little fucking slut. You don’t do anything without my permission, understood? You’re only allowed to fucking breathe because I said you can! Shut the fuck up, I don’t care, I don’t want excuses – you deserve this. You want to see me smile, right? You want to see me happy? But don’t worry~”

I move forwards, my face inches from her, as I whisper

“Now you have permission to bleed.”

Following this I immediately reach out, grabbing one of her hands. There is little to no hesitation from her, which brings a smile to my face – it’s not enough to stop my fingers from clenching together, though, crushing her hand between my fingertips. Oh my, the screaming, feeling her thrash around in my hands… now this is what I needed. I twist my fingers against the remains of her hand, rolling the remains around, her elbow snapping – causing me to emit a sweet, little giggle. I’m overtaken by an overwhelming urge to lift her to my mouth, to lick the tears from her face, to taste her blood, my eyes closing as I do so, a soft moan vibrating her entire body before I eventually pull her back.

I… I can’t take it anymore. Lust is taking over, and it’s clearer to her than anybody else – my fist tightening around her, a few ribs cracking loudly, my gaze now almost predatory as I glare as her. I gaze at her, her pain etched face, drinking in her screams as one of my hands practically rips my shorts from my body, exposing myself to the world – or it would, if anybody was around to see it. Fortunately for me, the only things around are myself and my little toy, powerless to stop me from doing whatever I want to her, subject to every whim I may have. As if to prove my point I lift her once more, towards my face, my mouth opening – this seems to be her limit, as she starts to immediately flail around, kicking madly – which only makes it easier to catch one of her legs between my teeth.

I can hear her begging, her panicked breathing – her words hitting my ears.

“Please, Mistress Misty, please don’t! Oh my god please, it hurts so much, I’m so sorry, I won’t do it again!”

They fill me with sadistic joy as I toy with her, pretending to ponder whether or not I should bite down, my teeth gently nibbling on her leg – just hard enough to break the skin, but not hard enough to do anything major. That is, until I get bored of this game, her voice growing annoying more than anything. I suddenly bite down, her words melting into agonised screams as her leg is separated from her body, crunching ringing out throughout the air as I chew it, my eyes locked onto Julies face. Oh, this is so perfect, this is exactly what I needed. Watching her broken form, her sobbing face… I can’t hold back anymore. The hand holding her plunges down to my pussy, pushing her face against my relatively giant, wet pussy, grinding her into it as a moan escapes my lips.

I know it must be agonising for her, her broken ribs must be screaming out in agony, the stubs on her limbs feeling as if they’re on fire, but I couldn’t care less about it. All that matters is my pleasure, how much I’m enjoying this… and oh god, am I close already.  I shove her between my lower lips, my body already buckling in pleasure, her thrashing pushing me closer to the edge, her screams disappearing into my cunt, not even reaching my ears, drowned out by my own moans of pleasure.

My back arches, my toes curling as a feeling of pure bliss runs through my body, my eyes shut tightly, my body tensing tightly as an explosive orgasm bursts through me, running through my body. I can feel her squirming getting more intense as my orgasm rocks me, my vaginal walls tightening around her – I can actually feel a few cracks run through her body, an arm bending the wrong way, but it only makes it feel better for me.

It takes a while for me to come down from my high, to lazily plunge my fingers into myself, extracting the pathetic thing from inside myself – and the thing that greets me causes me to burst into laughter.

Julie, her hair filled with my juices – her entire body drenched. Her one good arm is bent the wrong way at the elbow, her ribcage heavily indented, most of her ribs shattered beyond repair. Her good leg is relatively unharmed, her face almost purple, which I guess makes sense. It must have been hard to breath inside me, I guess. Eh, who cares. Her eyes are bloodshot, tear filled, rolling around madly, her voice quiet, quivering – I don’t even try to understand it. What’d be the point in that? But the fact that her leg is fine almost irks me… one good limb, that’s ridiculous! No, I can’t have this.

“Good girl! We’re almost there, don’t worry! I’ll just deal with that leg and…”

Without anything else I grab her leg, just below her knee, bending it upwards. Julie somehow finds the energy to scream once more as her kneecap is shattered, bending in a direction it was never intended to move, until her foot is almost pointing towards her face. There we go, perfect! She finally looks as useless as I’ve always known her to be. But what to do with her now…

Eh, who cares. I snatch up her broken, sobbing form, not being gentle about it – I mean it wouldn’t matter one way or the other now, walking towards my bedroom. Sitting down on my chair once again, I toss her under my desk, to the place she belongs. I waste no time in resting one of my feet on her, but at this size it’s pointless. I can barely feel her, her broken or missing limbs unable to message me, her tongue imperceptible at this size. There’s nothing else to do for it. With a slight shrug, I push my foot down, twisting it. I feel her body break beneath my foot, squishing into nothingness as I grind her away into nothing, into yet another stain beneath my foot. With a slight shrug I push her from my mind, moving my chair back in as I load up my game once more, the thought of little Julie already gone.

She was a good stress toy, though.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading my little story! If you enjoyed it, I'd love it if you left feedback - and as always, constructive criticism is always welcome!

And friendly reminder, I take commissions! Send a message to my Deviantart page and we can discuss it! <3