- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This was a suggestion I got asked to do from DeviantArt. It is not my usual style, but Itsuka Tendo gets overlooked way too often, so I took it as a stretching experience. Hope you enjoy.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Yes I did just break the fourth wall... No I am not regretting this... Introduction went longer than expected, but story ended up longer than expected too

"The heroes assembled Endeavor SIR!" the young hero in training, Shutsu shouted.

"Good!" Endeavor replied stoically. "Go over the plan once again to confirm you understand."

The young hero saluted. "SIR YES SIR!" he replied enthusiastically.

"Transporio's layer has been confirmed by the police to be within this building. He is a master of disguise and uses the quirk "translocate" said to be able to warp space and time to his desires! Because of this ability, it is absolutely essential that we catch this fiend off guard and that he not be aware of everyone who is coming after him.

To combat this, we have split into five groups all entering from different areas. Kamui Woods and Best Jeanist will attempt to enter via the roof. All Might and Gran Torino will enter via the penthouse balcony from behind the wall. Being nigh invulnerable, the young student Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu alias Real Steel will be entering the most heavily guarded main entrance. (We added him last minute but he is very fired up for this!) Finally you, Endeavor, and our team will be entering via the back door."

"SHUTSU!" Endeavor's voice rang out from the distance. "GET AWAY FROM THAT MAN! IT IS NOT I!"

Shutsu turned around in shock to see Endeavor's unmistakable form marching towards him. Turning back to the original Endeavor he watched in horror as the body morphed while laughing maniacally.

"YOU FOOL!" the unidentified shapeshifter cackled. "You have fallen for the classic blunder! What fool truly believes he will be asked to recite an entire plan to people who already know!? Did you think this was some cheap online story, relying on cheap gimmicks to pour out plot exposition quickly so they can skip right to the action!?!?"

The figure regained stability revealing a wide eyed person in a gaudy black and white outfit. Raising his arms, Shutsu, Endeavor, and all the other heroes began glowing with a pale blue light.

"That is right!" the man continued. "It was I, Transporio all along! You are all already caught in my trap! Now that I know the location of all FOUR of your--" Transporio paused for a moment counting his fingers. "Four... You did say Five didn't you?"

A rapidly growing purple hand reached around Transporio's slender waist picking him off the ground.

"He forgot the enormously beautiful Mount Lady! Who is to stay outside and guard against any escaping villains!" a boisterous female voice called out.

Transporio struggled to turn around only to see the ever growing face of Mount Lady.

"Hey! Hey! Let me go!" he began to struggle as the ground beneath them grew ever more distant. "Let me go! I'm scared of heights! I said let me go you colossal bi--"

Due to his struggles, Mount Lady had lost her focus slightly and failed to notice the overhanging roof of the building they were approaching. As she rose up, Transporio's head was knocked against it knocking him unconscious.

"Oops..." Mount Lady blurted out, holding the limp body between her fingers. "I... I think I got him guys!"

Looking back down to the ground several stories beneath her, Mount Lady was shocked to see that the the heroes had not stopped glowing. They were completely engulfed in a purple light and then they disappeared.

"Oh.... that's not good..." Mount Lady exclaimed as Transporio's unconscious body flopped over limply in her hands.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey! Hey!" Mount Lady called out as she slapped Transporio's face with her finger much to the horror of the onlooking police rookie. She had shrunk a fair amount, but she was still large enough to hold Transporio's body in the palm of her hand.

"HEY IDIOT WAKE UP!" she shouted, blowing out some nearby windows with the sound of her voice. The police all cowered as the car alarms on their now windowless police cars rang out from the impact.

"GAH! I WON'T EAT ALL THE BROCCOLI AGAIN MOMMY I PROMISE!" Transporio cried out sitting up straight. He blinked several times as his memories returned to him and as he found himself staring inches away from a vehicle-sized Mount Lady's face.

"GUWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!?!?!?" Transporio screamed louder than before. "NO MORE HEIGHTS! NO MORE HEIGHTS! PLEASE OH PLEASE JUST NO MORE HEIGHTS!"

"Relax coward, I'm sitting down." Mount Lady replied. Transporio cautiously peered over the edge of Mount Lady's palm and let out a sigh of relief as he realized he was only as high up as standing on a ladder.

"AHA!" Transporio shouted having suddenly gotten his confidence back. "SO YOU FINALLY REALIZE HEROES HOW POWERLESS YOU ARE AGAINST THE MIGHTY --" The screaming returned as a very fed up Mount Lady stood up raising her arm high above her head.

"I GIVE I GIVE!" Transporio shrieked. "I'll play nice! I'll tell you whatever you want! Just please! No more heights!"

"Alright!" Mount Lady shouted as the heavily breathing Transporio was brought back down to a manageable height. "Now tell me where you sent my companions!"

"How should I know!?" Transporio coughed. You knocked me out while I was setting the coordinates. They could be anywhere right now. Any time, any place. They could be in the next galaxy for all I know!"

"Then bring them back!" Mount Lady demanded.

"I CAN'T YOU CRAZY TITAN!" he cried out desperately. "My quirk isn't anything omnipotent like that! For me to transport anyone I have to first know that they are nearby, and secondly I have to sense their presence!"

Mount Lady glared menacingly. Transporio flinched, but it became clear he wasn't lying. With a heavy sigh, Mount Lady shoved her massive arm into her bosom, and after searching around a bit pulled out something between her fingers.

Reaching over to Transporio, she dropped a small handheld device with a screen that had an blinking arrow.

"I had a girl I met use her quirk to make me this." Mount Lady explained.

"Is this... A tracking beacon??" Transporio asked suspiciously.

Mount Lady turned her head slightly to the right, refusing to make eye contact.

"Why would you put a tracking beacon on your own--" "BECAUSE KAMUI WOODS WILL BE MINE!" Mount Lady shouted desperately, leaning in close to her hand.

Transporio pressed himself tight against Mount Lady's hand. From where he lay all he could see was Mount Lady's massive mouth and throat. Her teeth were so close that if he reached out at all his arm would be bitten off.

"On second thought, I'm a super villain." he squeaked hugging onto the tracking device tightly. "Who am I to judge what your hobbies are?"

Looking at the device, Transporio examined the screen.

"It looks like they're.... at some sort of high school?"