- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

tags: Trap(male character that looks like a female) blowjob, growth, cumbath, vore, worship.

 The sun had begun to rise, while the birds began to chirp. a fine layer of morning dew sat on the well-maintained foliage around the shrine. all was peaceful for the most a part.

*YAAAAAAAWN*

The sound of someone awakening suddenly replaced the cheery sounds of the waking morning. The culprit, a cute red haired kitsune by the name Urika.  She had 3 long lush tails that swung in sync, their color a light cool red like her hair. Her body was a lithe and tender like figure, the likes of which could be compared to a lady who had spent most of her years indoors doing nothing but the gentlest of tasks.

Her most notable feature beyond her unique hair color would be the pair of glasses adorning her soft white face. Her blue eyes beaming through the crystal-clear lenses giving off a hint of drowsiness as they adjusted to the brightening morning.

“Kahhhh! Another morning, another day~” Urika yawned once more.

With a few gentle steps, Urika began walking down the polished wood floors with grace and dignity. All she had on was some form of Miko outfit that had been adjusted into a more comfortable look. Its design was simple, it had a skirt that started just below her chest region and reached down to her thighs. Her top a short kimono that’s sleeves reached as far as her wrists, the shoulder sections having an opening to show off her delicate arms.

“is anyone else here yet?” Urika began to ponder. The silence of the shrine halls giving her a feeling of boredom. *CRASH* the sound of valuable china breaking suddenly replaced the silence, giving a slight chill to Urika. Rather than rush to see what it was, however, she just continued walking towards its source with a slightly curious expression.

“OH NO!!! IM SUCH A KLUTZ DAMNIT!!!” a distressed shrine maiden began to cry. She was on her knees picking up pieces of a broken vase, knocked over by her careless sweeping. Urika wasn’t so much annoyed by this accident but instead seemed amused. “Ooooooh? Breaking other people’s things, I see?” Urika chimed in and in turn breaking the distressed shrine maidens focus. “M-MASTER!!! I-I DIDN’T THINK-Oh im so sorry, I was just sweeping and then then one thing lead to anoth- Im sorry” the shrine maiden finally said feeling defeated. Urika however seemed to ignore all of it as she had dealt with such incidents before. “it’s alright little one, why don’t we go outside for some fresh air, it’s a lovely morning afterall”. The shrine maiden was hesitant but knew better than to disobey a request from the shrines master. The 2 continued walking through the once again silent halls until finally reaching the shrines entrance.

The skies were now a soft blue and the sun high enough to illuminate the grounds of the courtyard at the shrines entrance. “such a nice morning, it would be great if all mornings could start out like this” Urika spoke softly to the shrine maiden, her words carrying a weight of authority yet felt gentle to the ears. “YE-YES MASTER!!!” the shrine maiden blurted out in fear, unable to let go of what had happened earlier. “still sad about the vase? Don’t worry I can always get another one. Come now, why don’t we do something to distract ourselves from such frivolous things~” Urika said with a grin.

The shrine maiden pondered for a second on what her master was thinking but was quickly silenced and flustered when she saw her master getting ready to remove her clothing. “UH-UHM MASTER I DON’T THINK-“ The shrine maiden attempted to change the situations course but Urika was rather adamant about what they were about to do. “its fine~ just consider it like being baptized. Only instead of water it’ll be something abit more tough on the hair hehe”.

Upon lifting her skirt, Urika revealed her plain underwear to the poor shrine maiden. The shrine maiden could only gasp in shock at what she was seeing “MA-MASTER! THERE’S A BULGE IN YOUR UNDERWEAR!!!” she shouted while pointing to Urika’s crotch. Urika merely chuckled at the intense reaction of the shrine maiden, it was one she was used to and even took joy in hearing. “didn’t anyone tell you? Im actually a boy tehe~” Urika cheerfully said while lifting her skirt and flashing a cute pose.

The shrine maiden grew more and more flustered at this realization, all this time she had assumed her master to be a woman like herself. “I know it can be a bit difficult for your first time, so why don’t we start with something simple~” Urika said to break the tension. “I-I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! THIS IS ALL HAPPENING SO FA-“ Urika quickly placed a finger over the shrine maidens lips to quiet her. “it’s easy, all you need to do is get on your knees and open your mouth. Many of your fellow maidens do this all the time hehe~”.

Realizing that any continued reluctance might seed future consequence, the shrine maiden did as she was told and slowly got on her knees. “Li-like this master?” the shrine maiden said, her voice now a more meek and timid tone. “yep, now just pull down my underwear and give the boy a good rub~”.

Following Urika’s command, the shrine maiden slowly began to peel the plain underwear down and released a surprise meep when his cock sprung out from its resting place. “I-Its bigger than I thought I would be” the shrine maiden said with fear and uncertainty. “I can’t tell if that’s a compliment or not, either way, its about time you get to the rubbing” Urika interjected with a tinge of impatience. “R-RIGHT!” the shrine maiden responded back.

“mmmmmn, that’s right, make sure you get the balls too” Urika moaned pleasantly. Below his waist, the shrine maiden was cautiously stroking his cock, her strokes rubbing from base to glans. “r-right” she said before reaching into his underwear with her other hand to grasp the fleshy orbs. “mmmmmmmmn yeah~, give those naughty orbs a good squeeze” Urika continued, the feeling of his delicate sac being fondled by the maiden’s small and gentle warm hand sending him into a euphoric state. The shrine maiden on the other hand felt nothing but embarrassment, this was the first time she had ever actually been in the presence of her Master and here she was pleasuring his malehood before the world around them.

“ a-am I doing ok Master?” the shrine maiden asked with concern. “yes, yes, you are doing fine~ but I think now would be a good time to put your mouth to use” Urika retorted with a cheeky grin. The shrine maiden was somewhat devastated at the suggestion, Urika had mentioned it earlier but she was hoping he was kidding about actual fellatio for her first time. “ye- yes master” she finally said with defeat.

While one hand continued to fondle and gently knead her master’s fleshy sac, her other continued stroking his cock in a pistoning motion. Her mouth slowly grew closer and closer to the delicate pink glans of his member. A single bead of pre had already begun to accumulate at its tip, a sure sign of the pleasure he was feeling. Not wanting to waste another second, the shrine maiden opened her soft lush lips and revealed her pink tongue. *LLLLLEGH* she sounded as her tongue gently began to lick the creases and skin around the pink glans, the taste of salty sweat and musky malehood filling her senses throughout. “MMMMMN, yes that’s right, give it a good polish, its been far too long since I had last been worshipped so” Urika smiled in pleasure.

Hearing the compliments of her master made her feel a bit happy, she responded to them by getting a bit more sensual in her licking. *SLUURP* she began as she ceased stroking her hand, her tongue gliding over the underside before reaching the base of his cock where she continued to lower her head further down to give a gentle suck on his left testicle. “MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN” Urika nearly screamed in approval, his cock slit spitting out a spray of pre in response. The shrine maiden took this as a sign that he was getting close to his orgasm and thought it best to go on the attack finally. “AAH UHM” she clenched his member between her lips and began creating suction. The taste of his pre was like a salty fish taste, but she didn’t mind in the least, it was her master’s divine essence Afterall.

“UGHN, I can feel it coming… I can feel it building in my sac, so much time, so much need, UGHN” Urika began to shout for the first time, his cock visibly throbbing as his orgasm approached. To the surprise of the shrine maiden however, his member began to enlarge within her mouth. At first, she assumed it was merely his cock orgasming, but quickly realized that it was still on the edge of one. Her master Urika had by purpose or mistake begun to grow.

Not wanting her head to explode or to bring discomfort to her master, the shrine maiden quickly spat out his cock and focused what effort she could on his enlarging testicles. “UGHHHHHHHHHHN” Urika shouted once again before suddenly skyrocketing in size. The shrine maiden had completely lost her grip on his sac as it rapidly ascended above. Before the shrine maiden could so much as react, Urika had stopped growing after an astonishing 100 feet.

“UGHHN ITS COMING, IM-GONNA-CUUUUUUUM” Urika finally screamed with eyes slammed shut. *SPUUUUUUUUUURT* came the first rope of cum, its momentum shooting it dozens of feet into the air before crashing back down atop the shrine maiden, soaking her in its musky pheromones and offensive odor.

Urika released a few more ropes of cum after that but most of it just cascaded down the length of his cock and rolled off his balls into a waterfall of white right on top of the already drenched shrine maiden.

“huff huff huff, that was amazing, it’s been far too long since id last had such a pleasurable release “ Urika said with heavy pants. Glancing down, he couldn’t help but give a slight giggle as the shrine maiden was in a complete state of confused panic. Her clothes were completely soaked in his seed and her hair a sludgy mess. The whole scene of her distress gave the fox boy an idea, his 3 tails stirring to life in excitement.

“oh! How rude of me, it wasn’t nice of me to ruin your clothes and hair like that, here let me wash you off!” Urika smiled brightly as he reached for the maiden below. The shrine maiden however was thrown into a moment of panic as his hand descended upon her. “WA-WAIT IM ALRIGHT I JUST NE-“ but before she could finish, Urika had already grabbed her into his palm. “Oh, don’t worry, I’ll be extra gentle hehe!” Urika reassured the cum soaked shrine maiden. “it’ll all be over in a second, promise!”.

The next thing the shrine maiden saw was her masters gaping maw, his teeth a shiny white with not a trace of food or yellowing. “AUHHHHHHHHHHH” he teased before depositing her inside. “mmmmm, you taste really good eheheh” he joked as he began to swish her around his mouth.

The shrine maiden was in a mix of panic and confusion, the last thing she had expected was to be sucking off her shrines master, and yet here she was now, inside his mouth being cleaned by a spit bath after being treated to a cum one. It was just such a ridiculous chain of events that the shrine maiden was beginning to grow numb to the insanity all together. “mmmn you tasht sho gud, I can helpr brut shwalloh” Urika said crudely like a child with food in their mouth. The shrine maiden however deciphered their meaning and a new level of fear overtook her, she didn’t have much time to scream though before the foxboy’s tongue lifted upwards and began to drop the terrified shrine maiden down the quivering hole that was his esophagus. “WAIT PLEASE! I DON’T WANNA-“ *GUUUUULP*.

The last thing the shrine maiden saw was Urika’s uvula bouncing around as her vision was quickly replaced by tight puckering flesh. Her descent was quick and any effort to slow it was just met with a faster fall. *SPLASH* she touched down into Urika’s stomach, gastric juices splashing everywhere and getting into her eyes. “PLEASE LET ME OUT!!! IM SORRY ABOUT THE VASE!!! I’L BE A BETTER SERVANT TO YOU PLEASE!!!!” She pleaded with the puckered hole above that she had come in through. Urika however wouldn’t hear a word, the shrine maiden was now to be subjugated to the whims of his stomach acids and no longer had any matter to him.

“oops, ah well, I can always find more maidens to replace her.” Urika said coldly while giving his stomach a nice and gentle pat. “its still a nice morning~ what should I do next hmm” Urika place a finger on his chin before pondering his next action.

Looking out into the distance, Urika continued to ponder. The nearby city seemed a buzz with life as usual. “oh~ I think I know what I want hehe” Urika finally stated. his cock quickly stiffening once again before taking a step towards the city.

Chapter End Notes:

their will be more cruelty and possibly gore in the comeing chapters, feel free to stop here if you dont like tat stuff :)