- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello readers.  I'm very happy and blown away by how many views this story has already gotten. I want to clarify for those reading who may have this concern. Don't worry, I already have had this stories ending figured out from the first words I typed. I'm so glad you are all seeming to enjoy what I'm writing and don't worry, I have more Evangelion Giantess story ideas on the way. Enjoy!

On the other side of the screen, Misato was simply left speechless. She felt that she just peared into the masturbation fantasies of her coworker. Once more, the fact that it was her ex/boyfriend/fling that was in the fantasy felt so akward for her. She just sat there by herself speechless by what had just happened. Suddenly, she noticed that there were some lights shooting off in various directions around Asuka’s stomach. 

“Rei, you gotta get back in there, the Angel is still alive!”

She noticed these weird lights shooting off into Asuka’s stomach as Misato had yelled the commands to her. But after having been scrubbed into her smelly armpit and even used to masturbate with, she didn’t know if she could muster the energy to get herself back up to defeat the enemy. Rei couldn’t stop looking at Asuka’s gigantic body stand over her like a Goddess. There was something oddly intimate about watching this beautiful woman she’s piloted with over the years doing the simple tasks of eating and washing herself, but now having a more up close and personal perspective of all of it. Her thinking had been whakced out once she saw Asuka flinch in pain a bit.

“Ow….fuck looks like Misato hasn’t really improved with her cooking skills much huh” she said to herself as she rubbed her stomach.

“I worked hard on that meal! Ungrateful bitch”, Misato mumbled to herself.

Meanwhile, deep within Asuka’s stomach, the Angel was making handywork of having that pesky EVA Unit coughed out of the host. The angel climbed around using the lining of Asuka’s stomach to place these explosives all around the belly. It’s plan was simple, it was going to use it’s special explosives to go off once the bitch pilot is asleep. Once it think’s in a place of peace and bliss, her stomach would blow wide open, with the special explosives making her feel the pain of all of the Angel’s fallen brethren. It wanted it’s revenge and to finally cause the Third Impact, it’s taken many years of fighting with the EVA pilots and the Angels for this moment. It felt it’s job was finally complete and with that, it started to climb up the walls of her stomach, using it’s pincers to ensure it doesn’t fall again. The angel was gonna head straight for Asuka’s brain to monitor her movements while she finished up the rest of her evening duties. 

Rei panted to herself as she watched in shock as the random lights that had been going off in Asuka’s stomach had ceased and looked as Asuka bent over wincing in pain. Hearing her deepened voice yelp. She had to get back inside of her, but how. 

The Angel had been dilligent with using the hosts stomach interior for it’s explosives, so why not let a few go off just so this bitch knows whats coming to her. She mearly thinks it’s just from bad cooking, what a fool. 

The sharp pain came again and again as Asuka bent over more and more groveling from this increasing intense agony. As she was yelping in pain, she strangely felt as if something went down her throat. But she was too distracted by the pain to notice whatever it was.

Rei waited as Asuka’s massive head came towards her, opening up her mouth more and more from the pain and got herself ready to launch herself right in there. It was now or never.