- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The first few chapters are to setup the story, so I apologize if it's a bit boring to read. 

Also the * inbetween paragraphs is to indicate different perspectives. 

 

It was a slow day at NERV. Everyone was simply going through the motions. The flow was so smooth and casual, all of the EVA pilots were allowed to have the day off. If NERV really needed to, they could activate the dummy plug to take care of the potential threat. It seemed like it was going to be a nice and quiet day for a change.  Suddenly, one of the workers had noticed a blip on the screen, however it was rather small. No one at NERV could really determine what it was exactly.

*

Asuka was out enjoying the nice spacious view. She went hiking on her own, she wasn’t gonna let that Shinji bask in all the glory of having a day off, she wanted to one up him somehow by going up one of the highest mountains in the area. She enjoyed getting to spend some time to herself. Time she could spend not being around that stupid Shinji, irresponsible Misato, or that doll Rei. Asuka, sat down at the peak of this mountain and just looked around her to bask in the glory of her pilgrimage. She could see all of Tokyo-3 from up here. All of the civilians who lived within, obscured by the large buildings. Her mind started wandering to Kaji, and thought “I should take a picture of this view! Maybe he’ll finally go on a date with me if I persist!” She smiled softly to herself as she took out her phone and took a snapshot of the view. 

*

An Angel was entering the Earth’s orbit. It knew it’s fallen brethren had failed to fuse together with Lilith. It developed its own unique sort of ability. Shrinking. It descended from the sky and downward towards Tokyo-3. Suddenly, it could detect a trace of LCL within the environment. Sure enough, it spotted an auburn haired girl standing by herself. Having a small scent of LCL on her must mean that she’s one of the pilot’s who have slayen it’s siblings, time and time again. It wanted some revenge. With its long arms, lights omitted rapidly, causing it to shrink down to the size of a pea. 

*

After taking the picture, Asuka sat down on the rock in-front of her to really just absorb the view and atmosphere. She leaned her back, closed her eyes, and inhaled deeply. 

*

The angel flew down towards this girl, and made its primary target her nostrils. There was a low, rumbly gust of wind coming from all directions. Her large cavernous nostrils began to engulf the angel. It tumbled through the hairy cavern, bumping into the walls, ceiling, and floor of this internal cave. It eventually hit the back of her throat and went down into her stomach.

*

“Agh” Asuka exclaimed. “Felt like something went up my nose...some gross of fly flew in there, blech.” She got up and began coughing to herself, attempting to clear out whatever decided to lodge itself within. Unannounced to her, it was too late, the Angel had already made itself a guest within her body. Asuka got off the rock, and began walking to NERV headquarters. 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please let me know what you think so far and feel free to give comments and critiques.