- Text Size +

There was an image to Rei that was starting to light through her EVA unit, she couldn’t tell if this was hallucinatory or if this was part of the gel, she could see flashes of whatever Asuka was fantasizing about. She kept seeing this vivid image of Kaji intensely making out with her. Misato was seeing all of this and was in complete shock of having this visual come to her. All while this was happening, Rei could hear and feel Asuka’s steady heartbeat gets progressively faster as time went on. She heard this strangely slimey slound slide through her ears as she was pushed deeper and deeper into Asuka’s pussy. She could almost taste the pussy juices around her. The image came into her head of making out with Rei, her face was becoming beet red. She couldn’t hold her lust back anymore, she was imagining eating her out. Sliding her tongue into Asuka’s pussy and licking her clitoris. It was becoming increasingly difficult for Rei to focus on the mission at hand. 

* Asuka’s horny mind was racing to so many things, but they all revolved around Kaji. She imagined being bent over and having his hard thick cock thrust deeply into her asshole. Making out with him passionately and with her tongue sliding around inside his mouth. The thought of touching his cock and making him shoot his hot white sticky cum. All of it was driving her crazy at this point. She couldn’t believe how shameless she was being about all this. She threw her head back in the tub as she kept fingering herself faster and faster, 

* “The stuck up bratty girl who always likes to show off, has such a slutty side to her” thought Rei to herself. It amazed her how much sexualyl different thoughts raced through the horny mind of Asuka. Yet, it made her feel strangely less intimidated by her having these visions pass through her. But, the next image that she saw was what surprised her the most, and it even stopped the deep bassy heart beats she’d be treated to for the past 10 minutes. It was an image of her.

* Asuka stopped fingering herself once the image of that doll Rei came in her mind. That sky blue hair of hers, the deep red eyes, the pale skin. “Why is this bitch in my head.” She thought back to the day where her Misato, and Rei, all went to that bath house and how she couldn’t help but check out Rei’s body. Her pronounced breasts, her feminine body, no body hair in sight. She started biting her lip and started fingering away. “I hate you, you emotionless doll. But I want you.” Envisioning herself pulling Rei to her with a dog collar and french kissing her with such intensity. “I wanna make you submit to me you blue haired bitch.” The intensity of her thoughts took her back and she started to get into the groove once again.

* “S-s-she wants to dominate me?” Rei thought to herself confused. The only person she’s ever let dominate her before was Gendo, but this time it was someone different. It was a girl. Her perspective of Asuka had been consistently changing and warping this entire mission, leaving her completly dumb founded. “OH FUCK.” *pant pant pant* Rei was quickly launched out of Asuka’s pussy and back into the tub water. Rei layed there in the water floating, staring up at the female titan who secretly lusted for her this whole time. 

* All of the hot fucking thoughts kept flying through Asuka’s head. Slobbering all over Kaji’s cock, and making Rei clean her boots was all too much for her. With that, an electric pulse shot through her body and a wave of ecstasy filled her as she had one of the best fingerings she’s had in a long time. She laid back in the tub panting to herself after a job well done. “I-I-....” She could barely speak or think coherently after cumming like that. “I should finish washing myself” she thought to herself.