- Text Size +

 

Misato was watching along as Rei was brought closer and closer to Asuka’s private place. She felt strange looking at one of her co-workers privates, let alone getting this close to it. But what she and Rei were about to find out with some shock, it had been quite some time since she shaved down there. It was as if her pussy had been replaced by some large, tangled, complex auburn colored bush. Pubic hairs poking out and spreading around like trees. Rei swallowed a bit in nervousness and disgust. She knows that downstairs can get a bit smelly from time to time, but on a day like today and especially if the person didn’t shave, she knew she was in for something rather unpleasant. 

*

Asuka had finished spreading her legs and started to scrub her crotch. She got little spurts of smell coming up in between each scrub she took. It was a bit nasty, but strangely arousing. Her mind started to wander around aimlessly as she was being hygenic to her genitals. She started to have people pop into her mind and thoughts about her day. “I never got to show Kaji my pictures, I really wanted to show him the nice view I got to see today.” She started to pout a bit at the disappointment of this situation. But, the more she started to scrub, the more that he kept coming into her mind. She slowly licked her lips as her heart race increased ten fold. Asuka leaned her head towards the door to make sure that she locked it, and sure enough she did. This gave her a bit of a deviant smile. 

*

Never in Rei’s life had she felt this level of humiliation. She simply went through the motions all the while thinking about how she’s really being scrubbed by this pompous bitch. She couldn’t even make out what she was seeing exactly, all she could see were huge, vast, trunks of auburn hair sliding up and down her vision like a carwash almost. She could smell the scent of Asuka’s sweaty vagina come through, but also the shots of pheromones were getting into her. She started to have thoughts about seeing Asuka naked and how it was a strangely, pleasant, sight for her. Rei usually thought about Gendo in this way, but never Asuka, what was going on with her. Rei felt very conflicted and confused about all this. The thought of kissing Asuka on her lips suddenly placed itself into her mind. She shook her head violently to focus back on the task at hand. Suddenly, she saw two large feminine fingers come down and start to spread the sweaty bottom lips. A large, vast, damp pink cave opened its mouth up to her. The opening of her vagina let loose a gust of smelly, musty air all around Rei. She had a petri dish of smells hit her all at once. Sweat, musk, urine, lady juices, it was absolutely overwhelming for the EVA pilot.  

How could such a pretty girl like her create such disgusting smells was all Rei could think to herself as she was about to be plunged back into Asuka’s body.