- Text Size +

 

“Rei, what happened?” Misato asked

“She coughed me up, but the Angel fell down into her stomach”

“Shouldn’t that be enough?”

“No, I must go down to confirm that it’s gone.”

All the while Rei and Misato were talking, Rei was simply enjoying the surrealistic view she was being treated. Low rumbles came from below as Asuka was presumably sighing from the comfort of her bath. Rei was in a difficult spot right now, she needed to make sure the Angel was dead, but at the same time she couldn’t just jump right back down. “What am I supposed to do?” she thought to herself with a strained look on her face. 

*

Asuka picked up her bottle of soap and sponge. She brought the sponge closer to her face to smell and said to herself “God I love that smell.”

*

Rei had an idea shoot through her head. “She’s gonna be washing her body, which means she’ll have to eventually go for her crotch or her rear end. If I hop onto the sponge, I should be able to detach myself when the time comes and go in that way. Although...I’ll have to endure wherever she decides to wash and it was a pretty humid day today.” She closed her eyes and sighed. She ran full speed on Asuka’s tongue while she was sniffing the sponge. Rei launched herself perfectly onto the sponge. 

*

“Now it’s time for me to finally wash myself, god I got sweaty today” Asuka thought to herself. She lifted her armpit and looked at it. It was a bit of a long while since the last time she had a chance to shave. Noticing small auburn prickly hairs poking through her armpit. She stuck her tongue out in disgust looking at it. “I wonder how bad it smells.” She brought her face up to her armpit and took a whiff. She recoiled immediately once that scent hit her nostrils. “Phew I reak, better scrub hard with this one.”

*

Rei looked on in horror and disgust as she was scrubbed right into EVA Unit 02 Pilot’s armpit. Being scrubbed and rubbed deep into that foul armpit of hers. She covered her face while she was helplessly being scrubbed into Asuka’s rough sandpaper like armpit. The pungent summer sweat stench was bleeding through the EVA. She was amazed at how for such a confident cocky woman, she’d let her armpits get to such a state where they not only smelled bad, but also being this uncharacteristically unshaven. She removed her hand for a second just to get a better sense of breathing, but it was a great mistake. A droplet of Asuka’s armpit sweat landed right on the EVA Unit’s face, giving Rei a vivid taste of Asuka’s sweat. All Misato could do was look on in horror from her laptop. She knew there was nothing she could do, but helplessly watch. But, she knew that Rei would be able to endure such rough conditions as this. 

*

Asuka took a quick whiff of her armpits. “Ah, much better.” She rose up from the bathtub, and began spreading her legs. She secretly loved this part of bathing. As she slowly brought the sponge to her crotch. 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Glad to see this many people come and read my debut here. Feel free to comment, critique, or favorite this series. 

Edit: Feel free to use this poll just so I know if you are all enjoying this or not

 

https://www.strawpoll.me/18449898