- Text Size +

 

It was a strange feeling of Rei. She was slowly going down the throat of one of her co-workers and friend, if she needed to be called that. Watching as her throat just slowly but surely slid her down into its uneven corridor. “So this is what its like inside Asuka Langley...it’s strangely intimate. I can hear all of her organs working together to keep her alive. The sound of her heart beating rhythmically is oddly comforting.” While sliding down, she started to feel that phantom sensation again. “I can feel her swallowed food pass me and surround me. The internal lube of her throat coating me, and even her throat rubbing against me. It feels funny” Her throat was rubbing her crotch area within the EVA suit. Rei’s cheeks started to blush a little bit from this.  “I usually find Asuka to be such an annoying show off. Always doing things for others praise and wanting to be constantly showered with it. But somehow, there's this fire within her that I suppose is just oddly irresistible to me.” 

Suddenly. Rei’s thoughts were cut off by Misato’s face popping onto the screen. “Hey how’s it going Rei?”

“It’s going well, so far the EVA suit has been able to withstand being inside of Asuka.”

“That’s great to hear. But, you got to be careful within her stomach, I’m not so sure how well an EVA unit will be able to withstand her stomach acids.”

“I’ll be careful.”

Rei almost forgot that she was inside of her for a mission. Suddenly some hard force came below her feet. She looked down quickly to see what it was and sure enough it was the Angel. She was startled to see it appear so suddenly. Without thinking, Rei kicked as hard as she could down with the EVA’s foot to shoot it down her throat. It landed with a hard thud inside of her stomach. 

 

Asuka finally finished stripping down and had already started warming up the bath. She sat there silently, but peacefully as she watched the bath water slowly rise up within the tub. She felt a sudden tickle in her throat and coughed in response to it. But as quickly as the tickle came it left. She shrugged her shoulders about this strange feeling and got ready to walk into the bathtub. 

 

*

A low pitched cough erupted around her as she was shot right up into the air. Rei felt terrified as she was flying so fast upwards and upwards. She knew the Angel had been thrown within her stomach acid, but she couldn’t confirm if that killed the Angel. Just like that, she was back from where she started. Her horizon was all of Asuka’s teeth lined up, her tongue resting calmly, and an opening of her mouth giving her the perspective of her naked body lying calmly in the tub. Rei has to figure out some way of getting back into Asuka’s stomach to confirm the kill.