- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Contains Vore

 

Dinner was almost finished by the time Asuka walked into the kitchen to feast upon whatever Misato was making. They both knew that she used to be really terrible with making food, but this time around things were different. She finally mastered making something as simple as ramen. Misato took out a bottle of Furikake and sprinkled it liberally through the pot. What Asuka wasn’t aware of was that within the top of all those seeds laid the pilot of EVA Unit 00, Rei. 

Misato brought Asuka her dish and Misato brought her own and sat down. 

“Let’s dig in!” Asuka said excitedly. She immeditaly started eating the ramen without any sign of slowing down.

***

All Rei could see towering above her was EVA Unit 02’s pilot Asuka. The girl who had a bratty attitude and cocky sensibility. She found her irksome at times, but she knows what she’s currently doing is important for saving her life as well as the rest of humanity. The world around her shook, hearing a deep booming voice saying “Let’s dig in!”. Without any warning, she went flying upwards, getting closer and closer to Asuka’s mouth. She watched as her mouth began to slowly open up. Being able to see all of her teeth, some strings of spit, and her long, pink, wet tongue. 

Soon enough, her mouth had engulfed all that she could see. Her warm breath had fogged up the EVA’s sight. Rei quickly rubbed this off as she ventured deeper into her mouth. She watched at this titan of a human being chew and crush down large masses of food with no sense of energy deficiency. It was such an incredible sight for her to see. She could start to feel the phantom feeling of what it was like inside her mouth. 

Rei could feel Asuka’s tongue supporting her backside while she laid on her tongue. She could feel the drops, or from her perspective, wads of saliva dripping from the roof of her mouth. Looking upward she was able to see the inner workings of her gums. Rei was even able to smell the mixture of Ramen filtered through Asuka’s regular breath smell. Suddenly, her world was rocked once again, hearing a lower bassier version of Asuka’s voice talking.

***

“So, you get any school work or anything to do tonight?” Misato asked wondering.

“Nope, I finished all of that in the morning, I wanted to have this day as well as this evening to relax. Especially since that annoying Shinji isn’t here today.”

“I see.”

“Yeah, I think I’ll treat myself to a nice warm bath or something. Won’t have to worry about any perving around.”

“Enjoy!” said Mitsado.

She watched impatiently as Asuka got up from her seat and headed to the bathroom, the moment she did, she got out her laptop and booted it up. She was gonna help guide and direct Rei through this whole thing. Misato had made sure the camera was attached to the inside of the eye of the EVA Unit. 

While walking to the bathroom, Asuka swallowed the remaining food into her stomach. She walked with a pep in her step at the prospect of finally getting a chance to wash herself after this long day.