- Text Size +

It was such an incredible sight for her to see. The Angel that had been causing her co-worker such pain and agony, had been ejected out of her nose like a germ. She knew the Angel had to be dead at this point. She zoomed in and saw that while it was sneezed out of her, the Angels red gem had been smashed against the wall and cracked wide open from the sheer force and from it’s own wait. 

Rei was now only left with one more question, “How do I get out of here?” If she still had the EVA Unit’s arms she could easily just break her way out, but they had already been cut off from the fight. But it seemed that her question had been answered just as quickly as it had been asked. 

“Ewwwww” said Asuka to herself. She could see the green splat of a sneeze that had just been ejected out of her. She stuck her tongue out in disgust as she got up to get a tissue. Asuka used the tissue to wipe off the snot on the wall, crumbled it up, and threw it into the trash. She took out an additional tissue and place it up to her nose.

Rei saw the large vast tissue filling her perifferay as she prepared herself for one final blow. The harsh wind kicked up once again as she had been let loose from her booger prison and fell right into the tissue. There certainly was some pain from the fall, but she knew she would be able to manage. She looked up and once again saw the gigantic Asuka. But this time she was looking down at her.

“Ugh, was this what flew up my nose earlier?” She crumbled the tissue up and threw it in the trash and went back to her bed. She then slowly closed her eyes and went right to sleep. 

Rei looked up at the giant face, contorting into disgust, and throwing her away like a piece of trash. She was relieved she was finally out of her body and back into the real world. 

“Misato”

“Yes?”

“The mission is now complete”

“Alright Rei! I knew you could do it!”

With that, Misato tracked Rei and snuck into Asuka’s room she quietly went through her used tissues, while being grossed out nonetheless, to find Rei. With luck she found her and had returned to NERV the next morning to revive her. Rei was in just sheer shock at all the things she had been put through. How ironic to her that it wasn’t the Angel that was her biggest threat the entire mission, it was Asuka. And not even her intentionally, it was her body and smells that had made her mission such a difficulty. But, the job was done and she could thankfully return to her normal life once she was brought back to normal size. But there was something that stood out to her mind the most after that traumatic mission, Asuka has lustful thoughts about her.