- Text Size +

The slow winds of Asuka breathing passed by Rei. She looked around her. Plentiful supply of nose hair, actually a lot of them now that she noticed. Rei was sort of surprised by how hairy Asuka’s nostrils. But considering all the body hair she’s seen from this woman earlier, this was par for the course. Rei tried to think of some strategy of beating this Angel. It clearly wants to go down with a hard fight, but she knew she had to be careful here. Otherwise, she’d fall right out of Asuka’s nose. She looked outside of her nostril and saw a peak of what Asuka was seeing. She saw Asuka laying on her bed, with her pajamas on and her legs all stretched out. 

The Angel charged at Rei with no hesitation and threw her against the walls of Asuka’s nostril. It pressed her face right into it. Rei looked in disgust as she noticed the plentiful supply of boogers that were in Asuka’s nostrils. This whole mission has been nothing but a test of strength for Rei’s stomach.

Asuka was lying in her bed listening to her music. She looked around to make sure that Misato wasn’t around, with that she decided to pick her nose with her pinky finger. 

Rei saw the massive finger going through her nostrils and rubbing the wall, she looked in nauseating horror as she saw Asuka’s finger latch onto this booger, which had hardened in some places and was still sticky in other and pull it out of her nostrils.

“Worst thing about picking my nose, it makes me wanna sneeze sometimes.” she mumbled to herself as she flicked the booger out and proceeded to lay down and listen to her music. That’s when it finally hit Rei, “I have to make her sneeze. If I can do that while cracking the Angel’s red orb open, it’ll kill it on impact.” 

Rei faced the Angel and looked at it in anger, “You’ve made me have to endure the nastiest parts of Asuka’s body, it’s only fitting if I bestow it upon you as well”, as she aggressivley rubbed onto Asuka’s nostril wall.

“Ah….Ah……”

The Angel let loose and proceeded to attack Rei, ripping off one of EVA Unit’s arms. She proceeded to rub the floors of her nostrils and wriggle around.

“AH…….AHHHHHHH”

With Rei’s energy lowering as now both of her arms severed, she used the last bit of strength she had to pull out one of Asuka’s nose hairs with her legs. She scurried to a large green booger that had attached itself to the right wall of her nostril. Trying to not gag as she did so.

“AAAAAAAAAACCCCHHHHHEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW”

A powerful gust of wind shot through the whole cave as Asuka let out her hard sneeze. Rei watched as her nose hairs fluttered in the wind and some of those boulder like boogers flew out of her nose. She hoped to God that the booger she was in would keep hold in the midst of this. She watched and smiled as the Angel had been launched out of her nostrils.

Asuka’s sneeze had been like a spray, a green mucousy color shot out of her nose, with all of the contents of her nostril being finally set free. The Angel had been launched at lightspeed, crashing into her bedroom wall. Killing it immediately. 

Rei had panted to herself softly and with a smile. Her mission was finished, now all she had to do was get out of here.