- Text Size +

Misato playfully splashed her feet around in the tub of water. She looked down at them and thought, “Yeah, they are in pretty rough condition, I need to get them trimmed sometime soon.” But she was glad that the plan went idealistically. Now all she had to do was get Rei into her ear. She watched as Asuka pulled out the hair dryer and proceeded to have her hair dry. Misato noticed that the q-tips were right next to her on the counter. She picked up Rei off her shoulder and slowly put her on the q-tip.

“Hey Misato”

“Yes?”

“Mind giving me the q-tips?”

She got up from where she was sitting and proceeded to walk towards her. Asuka whinced at seeing Misato’s feet being right next to her. Misato playfully smiled and put the q-tip directly into her ear.

“What the hell are you doing?”

“I thought I’d help you clean your ears.”

“Why would I need help with that?”

“I figured I’d do it for paying for my sin of making you smell my feet.”

“Fair enough.”

Rei was slowly entering Asuka’s ear, once the Q-Tip was in she hopped out and proceeded deeper into the ear canal. She seriously wishes that she brought a gas mask, all these pungent smells she’s had to endure has been nothing short of disorienting. She walked through her cavernous ear, seeing all the hairs sprouting out of the walls, as well as being coated with earwax. Speaking of, that wax definitely had a nasty smell to it. She contorted her face into a disgusted look feeling all of that ear wax brushing up against her feet in the EVA Unit has she walked deeper and deeper into Asuka. She finally passed deep enough into her ear canal to see Asuka’s brain. Rei carefully examined and scanned the area for life.

The angel had been none the wiser while it was laying on top of Asuka’s brain. 

“Found it!”

Rei jumped from the ear canal right onto the brain. “I’m gonna finish you this time, once and for all.”

Suddenly, Asuka felt like a paint shot up into her head, causing her to yelp and rub her temples. “Ugggh I don’t wanna deal with an annoying headache” she whined to herself. 

“Lemme see if I have any pain killers for you.” said Misato.

The Angel looked up at EVA Unit 00, standing right above it. It was now or never for the Angel to kill the last possible threat. To avenge it’s species and to finally help cause the Third Impact. It shot a tentacle right into Rei’s arm. Rei screamed out in pain. She grabbed the tentacle from the Angel, tore it right out of her arm and pulled the Angel right into her arms. She took out her powered knife and begun stabbing the Angel’s tentacle, finally causing it to rip off. The Angel mustered the energy it could and kicked the EVA Unit off the brain, Rei stabbed the Angel hard in it’s long arms and pulled it down with her. They fell down inside of Asuka’s head until Rei grabbed onto the roof of Asuka’s mouth. 

Misato came into the bathroom with some pain killers and a glass of water. “Here ya go” she said smiling. Asuka shoved the pills into her mouth and swallowed it down with the glass of water. Rei saw a large body of water coming towards her. She threw herself into Asuka’s nasal passage. But the Angel wasn’t gonna let some large wave kill it, it used it’s arms to climb up right beside Rei, making her and it face off for the final time within Asuka’s nose.