- Text Size +

“Misato”

“Yes, Rei?”

“Are you still wearing your shoes from work?”

Misato looked down and brought her foot up to her view. She could see she was infact still wearing them.

“Oh yeah sorry. I didn’t wanna cause Asuka to gag or anything.”

“That’s what I want you to do right now.”

“What?”

“The Angel’s are creatures that evolve and learn at a rapid rate, I’m sure it’s learned all about Asuka’s body by the time it took her to wash herself. If I was a guessing woman, it’s probably inside her brain right now. What I want you to do is make Asuka throw me back up, but don’t act like you’re malicious, the angel will definetly detect that. After she’s thrown me up, pick me back up. While she’s drying herself off, offer to clean her ears out, get a Q-Tip, and place me inside the Q-Tip and into her ear.”

“Great idea Rei!”

Misato got up and got a smug smirk on her face. “This is gonna be for you insulting my cooking.”

Asuka had already unplugged the bath tub as she was drying herself off with a towel. The angel had been laying dormant in her brain, waiting for her to go to sleep. It envisioned causing the Third Impact, but it knew it didn’t really have the strength to do anything. It was really just a parasite more or less. Suddenly it saw Misato come into the bathroom. 

“Phew it’s been a long day, huh Asuka?”

“Eh not for me, I took pictures and enjoyed the weather.”

“Yeah, that weather was pretty brutal, huh. It made me work up a sweat.” 

Asuka’s eyes lowered to Misato’s shoes. She gulped.

“Hey Asuka can I ask you something?”

“S-s-sure?”

“Do you mind helping me get my boots off? The zipper is stuck and I’m simply too tired and worn out from today.”

“Ew, no! I’m not letting you unleash that holy stench again.”

“Eh, maybe you’ll have to do this for Kaji some day after he’s come home from a long day of work. Coming from someone who used to date him, I know he loved it when I did it.”

Asuka rushed immediatly to Misato with no hesitation to get her boot off. Once she unzipped and popped them off, she realized the mistake she made.

Misato’s smelly feet plopped right out with a sickening squish sound. She begun to get overwhelmed by the stench immediatly. That sweaty suffocated cheesy odor flew right up her nose, watching in horror as she flexed her toes, probably letting loose all the toejam that had built up inbetween her toes. She felt her stomach churn looking at it, but what topped it all off for her, was seeing Misato had left some of her toe hair unshaven. 

Asuka vommited all over the floor next to her. That disgusting smell alongside Misato’s lack of a pedicure had been all to much for the woman. 

Rei had been thrown out of the stomach and right onto the hard bathroom floor. 

“GOD YOUR FEET REEK” yelled Asuka. “GET OUT OF HERE! GO GO GO!”

“Hold on!” 

Misato quickly got her foot tub and placed both feet in them.

“I just came in here to wash my feet, I’m sorry.” 

“You better be sorry, you made me literally puke.”

“I’m sorry, I should’ve unzipped my own boots.”

“Ugh” 

All the while Misato was scrubbing her feet, Rei had been resting on top of her massive shoulders. Awaiting for the next move of the plan.