- Text Size +

Rei had made it succesfully inside Asuka’s mouth. She ran to enter her throat while looking around at her teeth once more. They were so nicely brushed, and yet, they were contrasted with the food gunk that had been wedged in there my her scarffing the food down. Every now and then she’d be blasted by Asuka saying ow to herself. Having her deepened voice have this sort of kinky vibe to Rei. Having this cocky bitch finally be on the receiving end. But there was no time for her to have some power fantasy, she had to complete this mission once and for all. Rei launched herself down Asuka’s throat to find where that Angel was. 

She went down her throat fairly quickly and landed on a piece of food that Asuka had eaten earlier. Rei looked all around and was shocked to see these strange foreign organic looking things planted all around Asuka’s stomach. “W-w-what are these?” Suddenly one blew up and she heard and felt Asuka yelp and rock her body forward. “Dammit, I can’t get back up there. I don’t want to risk having those bombs go off.” 

It was all coming together for Misato. The Angel had entered Asuka’s body, make the woman partly responsible for killing all those Angels suffer, but she knew at this point that the Angel would wanna cause third impact so what could it...UNLESS IT WAS PLANNING TO CONTROL HER TO GET CLOSER TO LILITH. “Rei, you gotta kill that Angel, it’s not just planning to kill her, it’s planning to start Third Impact using her like an EVA Unit”

The severity of this hadn’t been lost on Rei at all. She felt hopeless. “How do I get back up to her head, going into her stomach was a mistake. How could she get out of her stomach. The idea finally came to her. She would have to make Asuka throw her up. Rei noticed that the explosives seemed to not be affected by the stomach juices so this should work. But what was going to cause this gut reaction? She felt her EVA Unit couldn’t do any real damage at this side so it would have to come from outside. Suddenly, Rei had Misato pop in her head as well as a memory.

The three pilots were all at Misato’s place after a long day of piloting. Misato, in her typical slob like self, kicked off her low cut boots and plopped down in her kitchen chair. The whole room started to fill with her pungent foot odor. Shinji immediatly ran away into his room to not have to smell it anymore. Rei slowly put her hand to her face, even though she secretly liked it. Asuka was the most vocal critic as per usual. 

“You should really wash your feet sometime Misato”

“It’s been a long day can’t a lady relax?”

“How does letting your nasty feet stain the air count as relaxing.”

Asuka suddenly gagged a little bit, which caused Misato to roar with laughter. “Do my feet smell so bad that they make you want to THROW UP?” Those words rang in Rei’s head over and over again.  She finally knew what she had to do.