- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The beginning of a possibly bigger story

Lilly was an all around average girl with brunette hair that came down to just below her shoulders.
She lived with her best friend Kim in a small apartment.
Kim was a 6'1" blonde amazonian goddess sporting a pair of solid D-cup breasts and an ass that was like two volley balls bouncing back and forth.
Lilly use to love cosplaying for cons until Kim decided to try it out.
At first Lilly was excited about being able to try a duo cosplay with her friend.
They decided on Harley&Poison Ivy with Lilly being Harley and Kim Ivy.
The duo were planning on meeting up after work on the corner near the con.
Lilly stumbled a little bit away from where they were meeting grumbling as she had to adjust her boots for what felt like the hundredth time.
She was already running late and didn't need anymore delays.
As she stood up she put on her jester hat and noticed a big crowd on the corner ahead.
Making her way to their meeting place she pulled out her phone and texted Kim "Sorry I was running late almost there where are you"
Lilly made it to the front doors near the crowd while still staring at her phone for a response.
"Hey Lilly!Over here!"
She spun around to see a green arm covered in Ivy waving well above the middle crowd.
Lilly watched as the arm got closer through the sea of a crowd.
Her jaw dropped when she saw Kim.
It looked like Kim had green skin and seemed like she was just wearing a few leaves and a bit of Ivy sprinkled around with fiery red hair and stilettos making her already big form even bigger.
Lilly gulped when she bent down to come face to face with her.
Kim grabbed both of Lilly's hands so quickly she by reflex Lilly nearly fell on her ass because of her loose boots.
"Why didn't you tell me these things were such a blast!" Kim exclaimed.
"I..I.U.um" was all Lily could get out.
"Come on, let's go check this place out!" Kim said pulling Lilly by the hand who was having trouble keeping up for obvious reasons.
Once they entered the main hall Kim's pacing finally slowed down enough for Lilly to keep up.
"Um Kim,where did you get a costume like that?"Lilly asked.
"Oh I made it with some leaves and ivy I found at the art store as well as the green paint" Kim replied.
Lilly contemplated what she just said then it dawned on her as her face started turning bright red "Wait you aren't wearing any actual clothing?" Lilly asked in shock.
"Nope!All natural in every sense" Kim giggled at the sight of Lilly's bright red face.
Lilly tried pulling Kim to a stop "Kim! This isn't that type of convention!This is supposed to be a con for all ages not 18 and over"
If she could right now she would just shrink out of sight in embarrassment by Kim.
The rest of the con went as expected a lot of people asking Kim for some pics kind of pushing Lilly aside,stall owners getting a good eyefull every time Kim bent down to look at something.
After awhile Lilly noticed that some of Kim's paint was wearing off already.
That was when Lilly decided she had to practically drag Kim out of the convention.
Once back at the apartment Kim decided to hit the shower before bed while Lilly just plopped into her bed costume and all with face partially in her pillow.
"So you seriously didn't buy waterproof body paint and just used regular old paint?" Lilly asked
"Yeah I never even knew that was a thing!Man the look from that boy and his mother when it was wearing off though" she laughed from the shower.
She wasn't wrong they were both practically drooling when they saw Kim's ass.
They chatted a bit about the con until eventually the sound of the shower lulled Lilly to sleep.
The next day was Lilly's day off which meant she was planning on sleeping in.
*thud,thud*...*thud*.*thud,thud,thud,thud* "where is it!"
Lilly barely opened an eye "can you keep it down trying to sleep here" she mumbled.
"Sorry!I'm just trying to find my work shirt"Kim said.
Lilly groggily groped around the top of her bedpost until she found the shirt "you mean this?" she said tossing it to her.
She really wished Kim would quit tossing her clothes on Lilly's bed.
"Thanks a million!Again sorry I'll repay you later" Kim said rushing out the door.
Lilly shoved her head back into her pillow and tried to go back to sleep.
She started dreaming about the con but this time Kim didn't have anything on except the red hair and heels and the more Lilly got embarrassed the more everything in the room seem to expand around her.
It got to the point that Lilly was no bigger than the heel of Kim's shoe.
Lilly walked up to the shoe yelling trying to get her friends attention but to no aveil.
She then heard an "oops!" from Kim and the heel coming backwards at Lilly.
Just as the heel was about to hit a loud knock on the front door woke her.
Lilly jumped up in a cold sweat with her heart racing.
She took a minute to collect herself.
As she got off the bed she felt a tightness around her body.
Looking down she realized she must have fallen asleep in her costume.
As her feet touched the cold floor she instantly knew her too big boots must have fallen off in her sleep.
"Well at least I won't be stumbling around in those anymore." she said to herself as she walked towards the door.
She opened the door and saw nobody there as she closed it the door got stuck on something.
It was a small box not much bigger than a phone.
She took it into the kitchen and proceeded to open it.
"wonder what crazy scheme Kim got roped into this time" Lilly said.
What was inside was what looked like a small clear tick tac case full of the mints with the label "Minum".
Looking at the back label it read "The new reduction pills for those that feel too big"
Lilly just chuckled "like Kim really needs to lose weight"
She paused for a moment looking down at the bit of belly pudge she had"hmm,me on the other hand..." She contemplated it for a little while and, she decided what the hell it's probably just tick tacs anyways what does she have to lose.
Lilly opened the fridge for something to drink.
All she could find was some milk so she grabbed the jug and put two pills in her mouth, then swallowed.
Afterwards she made some breakfast and watched tv until she passed out.

Chapter End Notes:

if I get enough encouragement from people I may continue this story.
If you enjoyed it please let me know on twitter https://twitter.com/neokenzero