- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

       Story will be graphic, Gulliver's Travels may be preferable...

 

        Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of SharpieQuill. SharpieQuill is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.  This story and everything within is fantasy and not based on living persons.

 

 

 

        “Here puppy, puppy!” an enthusiastic female voice exclaimed.

        Looking up from his laptop, a balding middle-aged man watched as the woman beckoned the chihuahua sized “puppy” to come to her.  The animal cautiously approached her.  She smiled as it stopped and whimpered, looking up pleadingly.  Squatting, she patted the creatures head, fondling its long blonde hair before stroking its bare back.

        “What a guhd puppy, who’s a guhd puppy, yeah, you’re a guhd puppy!”

        She vigorously rubbed its sides and back before jostling its large hanging breasts.  Though he was fair distance away, the man was sure those eyes were full of pity at being treated like an animal.  He smiled as he looked back to his laptop, he had seen that look so many times that he could picture it perfectly, its little blue eyes quivering glassily.

        He chuckled as he scanned the headlines, political crap, some movie star drama, stupid people surprised at their stupidity coming back to haunt them, before finally clicking on a semi interesting article about the latest shrinkie breed.  He skimmed the text, “Tighter expansive pussy”, “Docility up 34%”, “Larger litters, 10 pups!”.  His brows furrowed at the last item, the current litter size for modified female shrinkies was 4 to 7, while large litters were possible, the health of the sow and pups were seriously affected.  He stopped reading, angry that the writer had no common sense, for play or servitude the model would be great, but for breeding this one was not worth it.

        “Ugh…” he sighed, leaning back and peering into the sky.  The world had greatly changed, or so he had been told.  By the time of his entering the world, it was relatively the same.  He smiled, thinking of his sentimental grandmother lamenting of the Great Minimalization and then the “backwards” progress that stripped the afflicted of their basic human rights. 

        It had begun innocently enough with a new satellite system that somehow converted solar radiation and the sun’s rays into power that was then beamed to relays on the earth.  For decades the system worked perfectly, being expanded to provide power for the entirety of the human race.  Clean, limitless energy was attained, pollution vastly reduced, and a new golden age seemingly begun.  Until the goddamn satellites malfunctioned and “irradiated” the earth. 

        The energy being mostly wave like in transmission, only the scientists initially noticed the incident.  The world was showered with the energy for a full day before the satellites’ programming was fixed and the energy directed back at the relays.  There was a press release, some small hubbub over metric to English conversions resulting in the error, and a little worry over potential side effects.  But, nothing happened, there was no radioactivity or sick people.  The world went about its business, for five more years.

        Unfortunately, there were side effects from the waves, only they took time to manifest themselves.  Almost five years to the day of the incident, men and women rapidly shrunk in size, most being reduced to six inches, with others being reduced smaller, and a “lucky” few reduced only to two feet.  Almost 30% of the world’s population were affected, society ground to a halt.  Even worse, the effects could be delayed, weeks, months, even years.  At first there was sympathy and aid for the afflicted, for decades they were placed in custody of shrinkee trusts and removed from society both to protect them, and to allow the normal sized populace the freedom to reorganize without fear of trampling them.

        Crime shot through the roof, supply chains stretched to their limits where not broken entirely, and with civil officials decimated by the initial incident, things began to break down.  Fortuitously, Shrinktech emerged.  While vainly researching a cure to the Incident, the eggheads found a way to make a stronger, portable version of the satellites, allowing the instant miniaturization of any human.  To preserve civilization, strict laws were enacted, and task forces were formed and empowered to shrink any and all criminals.  Order was quickly reestablished where the task forces were set up, at first just in the major cities but as their numbers grew, they were able to reclaim entire countries.  Crime, or at least crime against society, went back to Prewave levels. 

        Crime against the shrunken, shrinkies as they were now classified, continued.  Many conscientious normal sized humans had worked hard to help the afflicted set up communes where they could live without fear of being enslaved or especially killed, whether by accident or intent.  One such commune set up in Nebraska grew over 200 square miles, mini buildings, roads, apartments, and even a few dozen 40 foot, shrinkie foot, skyscrapers were built.  The city functioned just as well as any other Prewave city.  Caring normies patrolled the borders, protecting the inhabitants from the giant animals and humans surrounding them.  This city, Small Haven, or Shrinktown as many derisively called it, grew in influence with the industry of its inhabitants, and the charity of many normies, particularly those with shrunken family members.  The city championed for shrinkie rights, and were initially successful, several cities reiterated the belief that shrinkies were humans, just noticeably smaller in stature.

        As shrinkies were still classified as humans, at least in the US, EU, and a few other countries, the courts were literally filled to the brim with litigants, the majority involving crimes against the small humans.  Courts ground to a halt as there were just too many cases to process.  A new crisis developed and crime against society proper increased rapidly, those in power had only recently reasserted the rule of law and knew how dangerous the situation was.  Several anti-shrinkie rallies, some accidental shrinkie deaths resulting in harsh punishments, jealousy towards the stability and luxury citizens in the shrunken zones enjoyed, and society was fully primed for the more pragmatic politicians to enact the Humanity Act.  Humanity was now classified as anyone 3ft or taller, with the obvious exclusions for children and the disabled.  Shrinkies were now no longer human and reclassified as pets.  Anyone who found a shrinkie was now their owner/master and any possessions formally owned by the shrinkie could be transferred to their new guardian.

        As often happens in politics, a few radicals managed to influence the act for their own purposes.  While they may have lost their human rights, at first the shrinkies were protected by the laws regulating animal cruelty.  Not a great comfort, but it was something.  Where the pragmatic saw the best option available and the high-principled a horrendous violation of human rights, PETA’s more extreme elements saw an opportunity.  By hook and by crook they managed to find just enough support to pass more draconian laws, shrinkies were re-classified as sub-pets.  The logic being, and later proven correct, that animal cruelty would greatly decrease as cruelty against the miniature humans rose. 

        There were other events resulting in the current world to be sure, Shrinktech’s shrinkie products & breeding program, a few major court battles, and the fall of Shrinktown, but those were musings for another day.  The man caught a woman wearing a black blouse, yellow skirt, and black pumps staring at him, or more specifically “not staring” at him.  She wore yellow designer sunglasses that prevented any view of her eyes.  Her nose was pointed decidedly into a book she was “reading.”  She was tan and quite fit, his eyes fixed onto her ample breasts and hips.  He chuckled and waved as if to an old friend.  The woman didn’t reply, too “engrossed” in her novel.  His smile broadened when he observed her brow furrow almost imperceptibly.

        The man stood, straightening his dark blue suit with one hand while closing and cradling the laptop with his right.  He turned and began walking towards the Greek columns of the courthouse, there was still work to be done.  He stopped and rubbed his eyes, a headache suddenly enveloping his cortex.  While squinting in pain, he heard a low shriek.  He turned to see the chihuahua sized shrinkie from before being mounted by an actual chihuahua.

        The woman’s shrieks were accentuated by the beast’s pippy barks.  Its front paws were on her shoulders and she on her knees.  It’s little head snarling as it still somehow managed to simultaneously tick nervously.  Its little red prick probed her eagerly, searching.  She shrieked more, trying desperately to muster the strength to push the chihuahua off.  On the point of succeeding, a little girl came up and swatted her behind causing her to yelp.

        “The doggie just wants to show you how much he loves you, don’t be mean!” The girl reproached.

        Tears flowing, the shrinkie acquiesced and tried to stop her shaking.  The chihuahua grunted as it jumped forward, digging its claws deeper into the tiny shoulders.  The probing continued for a few more seconds before contact was made, the woman yelped again as the member penetrated her.  The chihuahua grunted and yipped eagerly as it roughly humped.  Quick thrusts rattled the woman, she lost her strength and her arms fell, collapsing her head and torso into the grass.  Her womanhood still impaled on the chihuahua, her ass remained lifted in the air.  The beast continued thrusting desperately for a minute or two until it violently shook one last time.  The beast’s yips ceased as it rested possessively over the unconscious shrinkie.

        “See, he only wanted to show you his love!” The girl exuded happily.

        Laughing, the man turned, letting his hand fall.  He resumed walking to the courthouse.  As bad as his headache was, things could always be worse.

Chapter End Notes:

Will add as I finish arcs