- Text Size +
Tom sat and waited for the buzzer to his apartment to ring, knowing his mother wouldn’t be long. It was rare for her to call round and see him, normally it was the other way round, but during the brief phone call she had told him she had something very important to speak to him about. She sounded like it was serious, but Tom could also detect a certain excitedness in her voice.
The buzzer went and he moved to the call panel at his apartments front door. The image it gave off was cast in a blue hue, but he could see his mother standing outside, her hair up in a bun. She seemed to be shifting impatiently from one foot to the other. He hit the release button without saying anything and saw his mother enter the apartments block, disappearing from view. Within a minute, he heard a knock at the door, which he duly opened.
‘Hi,’ he said by way of greeting. His mother was dressed in pretty standard attire that she wore to work at her school, with very light and subtle makeup and, he noticed, her legs were clad in tan nylons and she had on a pair of fairly high peep-toe heels, with her nails on her hands and feet painted pink.
‘Hi, Tom,’ she said and strode in past him, not waiting to be offered inside. Her tone seemed very business-like, with little in the way of cheery demeanour at seeing her son. And she was not normally a cold woman, so Tom had to wonder what the hell was going on.
Tom followed her into the messy living room and braced for the inevitable lecture for not tidying up after himself. Indeed, her eyes quickly cast about the room, and Tom saw the slight look of disappointment and annoyance flash across her blue eyes, but no admonishment came.
‘I have something I need to talk to you about,’ she said, and took a seat on the sofa, crossing one leg over the other. The small, two-seater was the only place to sit in the room. His mother’s hanging foot bobbed up and down and Tom could just make out the ends of her meaty big and second toes flex within the shoe. The nail colour suddenly reminded him of the video he’d been watching on his phone earlier before his mom had called. Tom shook his head, expelling the thought.
‘Can I get you a drink first?’ Tom asked.
She shook her head. ‘No, thank you.’ She seemed nervous, and fidgeted with her hands, picking at the edges of her pink nails.
‘What is it?’ he asked. ‘Is everything okay?’
She took a moment to answer. ‘Tom, hun, I think you might want to sit down for this.’ She patted the space near to her.
‘Okay,’ Tom said, confused, and starting to become worried. Had something bad happened? He sat down next to her and his mom angled her body to face him, her bobbing foot getting closer to his knee. ‘What is it, mom? You’re worrying me.’
‘It’s nothing to be worried about,’ she said, quickly. ‘At least, I don’t think. In fact, it’s good news. Sort of.’
‘What do you mean?’
She took a breath. ‘Well, an opportunity has come up at school. A chance of a big pay rise, and it could even open up a different kind of career path. A really exciting one.’
‘That’s great,’ Tom said, happy that at least one of them might have good news on the employment front. It dawned on him then that he would likely have to tell his mom about his own situation. But not now, as he wanted to know more about why she came here. ‘Tell me about it.’
She smiled, but it was an apprehensive one, not quite reaching her eyes. ‘Well, our school, it turns out, has been chosen to take part in the Size Alteration Scheme.’
‘The correction trials?’ Tom asked, and she nodded the affirmative. He’d heard about this—who hadn’t—and followed its development closely. Hell, the technology was for government application only at present, now reaching down to schools, but having the fetish he did, how could he not think of what he knew existed and fantasize about the possibilities. But the technology had divided the country, many unable to believe how it was being used, stating it should be against human rights. But, the opposite side had argued, the results of its implementation were beyond reproach. Tom wondered how his mother would figure into this. Then it clicked.
‘They are going to need someone to hand out the punishments, aren’t they?’
His mother nodded. ‘Yes. There is a position opening up for Corrections Official.’
‘And you want to go for it?’
Another nod, this one very enthusiastic. ‘I do! It is a hell of a step up. And the pay is going to be amazing.’
‘Then that’s great,’ Tom said, meaning it. He could see his mother in that role. After all, he didn’t dare cross her. She was good to him, but he had experienced how strict and domineering she could be when called for, and pitied any of the students who end up facing her wrath. ‘I think you would be perfect for the job.’
Tom then remembered the most common method of correction that had been reported, and far and away the most successful. He realised that his mother would be shrinking students and punishing them under her feet. He cast an involuntary look down to her dangling foot. The large toes wiggled within the shoe again, and he saw how the tan nylon was pulled tight across the puffy tops that bulged out slightly at the point the edge of the shoe met foot flesh. He could also make out a hint of toe cleavage escape the shoe prison as well, and his mind conjured up the image of a shrunken person struggling helplessly between the giant, domination digits. His throat went dry.
‘I agree,’ his mother replied, breaking his train of thought. A large smile had broken out across her lips and she looked down at her foot as well, noticing Tom’s gaze. ‘To be honest I think I’d be quite talented at getting people to behave using these things.’ She rotated her foot for emphasis. ‘And I think it would feel quite relaxing having someone squirm under my sole. Like a tiny little foot massage,’ she let out a laugh after saying this.
Tom shook his head. ‘So, when will you find out if you get it?’
‘Well,’ his mother replied, taking her time. ‘I’m not totally sure yet. There are interviews to be completed of course, but there is another element to the selection process as well. Something I think I could use your help with.’
‘Of course,’ Tom said, quickly. ‘Anything.’ He realised his mother would be much more likely to help him out with his current predicament of losing his job if he helped her. But she held up a hand.
‘You might want to slow down a little there, hun,’ she said with a laugh. ‘You haven’t heard what I need from you yet.’
‘A reference?’
She paused. ‘In a manner of speaking. But before I tell you, I want to remind you of all I do for you. All the money I send to make sure you keep this,’ she cast a look around, scrunching her nose a little, ‘flat.’
‘And I appreciate that,’ Tom said, sensing his opportunity. He felt ashamed to bring it up, and a little guilty that he was being slightly manipulative. ‘In fact, I think I have something to tell you as well.’ He hung his head low, feeling the stinging heat as his cheeks flushed.
‘What is it?’ she asked, placing a hand on his knee.
He wanted to tell her to instead continue with her news, and what she needed of him, not feeling quite ready to admit what a total failure he was in life. But what was the use of delaying things? He took a breath. ‘I lost my job today.’
He saw first a look of surprise, then a hint of disappointment wash over her. ‘Oh Tom, what happened? How could you get fired from a store? It should have been easy work!’
Her words stung. The assumption that if he were going to lose a job, then it would be his fault. She obviously didn’t think highly of him. ‘Actually,’ he said, in a quiet and embarrassed voice, ‘the store is closing. I’m being made redundant.’
Her eyes opened a little wider, and she leaned back. ‘Oh,’ she said. ‘Sorry. I just assumed…’
‘It’s okay,’ Tom said, hanging his head. ‘Don’t blame you for thinking that. But I don’t think I’ll be able to keep this place if I can’t find anything else quickly.’
He looked up to meet her eyes, expecting to see either a pitying or judgmental look. Instead, she seemed deep in thought.
‘We may be able to help each other,’ she eventually said.
‘What do you mean?’
‘Well, like I said before, this position will give me a raise in pay. A good raise, Tom. A fantastic raise. So, if I get it, I think I’ll be able to help you out financially, more than I already do, until you are back on your feet.’
‘You… you could?’ he asked, feeling a small amount of hope. Perhaps he could keep his independence, or the diluted version he had of it, given he relied on his mother so much, after all.
‘If I get it, of course. And that is why I need your assistance.’
‘What do you need? Honestly, I’ll help however I can.’
Tom’s mother smiled again. The nervousness she had before, when she was about to make her request, had gone, and Tom noticed a much more confident air about her. It was as if his revelation had somehow tipped an advantage to her in a game he was not privy to.
Not yet.
‘Well, part of the selection process involves a little bit of… home learning.’ Tom didn’t want to interrupt her anymore and just let her carry on. ‘Those who are applying for the role will be given one of the size alteration devices tomorrow. Our task is to find someone willing to help us learn the role of a corrections officer.’
Tom frowned. ‘Help how? Like, watch you and see how you do?’
His mother laughed. ‘Kind of. That person will need to sign a waiver, and they will assist the applicant in training for the position. By taking the role of the shrinkee.’
I sat in silence for a few moments, but felt the blood drain from my face and my eyes go wide. The dry throat I’d felt before only intensified and my lips followed suit. I tried to swallow but succeeded only in having a coughing fit. Tom heard his mother laugh and she patted his back for him.
‘You want to shrink me?’ I spat, incredulous.
‘Now, sweetie, I know it is a lot to ask—’
‘A lot to ask??? Mom, you can’t be serious!’
‘Just calm down, hun.’ Her hands were up, as if trying to tame a wild animal, though she hardly showed any fear in that undertaking. In fact, she could barely conceal the amused smirk that was threatening to grow into full scale, mocking, laughter.
‘Mom! No!’
‘No listen!’ she said, raising her voice. ‘Just give me a minute to explain. And take a seat again, will you. Just hear me out.’
Tom stayed standing for a few moments, feeling myself shake with anxiety. But she just met my gaze, confidently, waiting for me to comply. Eventually, I yielded, and sat back down next to her.
‘No just hold your horses and listen,’ she began. ‘I wouldn’t ask this if I didn’t need you to do it. There is some stiff competition for the role, and they want us to show what we can do. Some of the applicants already have experience dealing with tinies, so I need to get caught up.’
‘Can’t you find someone else?’
‘There is no one else. I know this is a little odd, given I’m your mother—’
‘It’s more than just a little odd!’ Tom said, but she again quieted him down with a raised hand.
‘BUT… there is no one else I can ask. And, to be frank, Tom, if you don’t do it, then I’m not going to get the job. Which means no more extra money. Actually, there will be no more money at all. I’ll stop all handouts. And don’t think you can just move back in with me when you lose this shit-hole, because that ain’t happening. If you won’t give me your help with this little thing, then why should I help you?’
She sat back a little, hands placed on her knee, foot still bobbing, but now less frantically, and much more rhythmically.
Tom was floored. Gobsmacked by what she had just said. But the self-satisfied grin on her face told him she had him. He was reliant on her, and if he declined, then what? He’d end up on the streets.
‘Please,’ Tom begged, his voice cracking. Tears were building in his eyes and he could feel his heart beat fast and faster. But his mother just shook her pretty head, defiantly.
‘No, Tom, pleading won’t help. I want this job. I deserve it. And you are going to help me. I’m not asking for much, in the scheme of things, especially after all I’ve given you. So what will it be?’
Tom’s mind raced, but he couldn’t bring himself to give an answer yet. So, he stalled. ‘What would you need me to do?’
‘Sign the waver first,’ she said, with a shrug. ‘Then, we’d practice. I’d shrink you down, all itty-bity,’ she then held her thumb and forefinger up to her eye, about an inch apart, ‘like this. Then we’d go through the different punishments.’ She looked down at her foot and Tom followed her lead. The toes wiggled again, almost hungrily. Tom felt his stomach lurch… but there was something else there as well. A hunger or desire. Something rousing within. His mother went on. ‘I’d need put you in my shoes and put my foot in. We’d have to try all different ones, to see how they feel. Possibly even nylons and socks as well. And I’d have to step on you with my big soles. Trap you under my toes. Between them. See how much pressure you can take. And, sorry to say this, smells play a big part, so I need to see what tiny people can withstand.’
The image Tom had had before, of the tiny person stuck between his mother’s wiggling toes, was replaced. It was not just a random person anymore, but him, absolutely tiny, trapped in her stocking, and plastered to the meaty front of her big toe.
Tom was terrified. But that other feeling was growing as well. Sweat was pouring out of him. But his mother just went on.
‘But I need more from you than just lying under my big feet, Tom. I need you to take everything in, the tiniest detail, and report back to me. That’s how I’ll get this job. You will tell me exactly how you feel down there. What punishments work, what positions are the most uncomfortable and humiliating. So, I need you to be alert and focused while I’m playing with my tiny toe toy. Understand?’
She as smiling now. Actually enjoying this, somehow, as if it were a game.
‘I’m scared,’ Tom said, honestly. ‘I’m really scared.’
His mother waved a dismissive hand. ‘Oh, it’ll be fine,’ she said. ‘Nothing bad will happen. It won’t be enjoyable for you, I know, but it will be worth it for the both of us.’
She then reached into her purse and pulled out a pen and a sheet of paper. There was a place for Tom’s details, as well as signature.
‘What’s that?’ he asked.
‘The waiver,’ she replied. ‘At least, the important page from it. The test is just legal mumbo-jumbo.’
She handed Tom the pen, which he took and stared at like it was a foreign object. Was he really going to do this? He decided one last time to appeal to her.
‘Please, mom, I’m really scared by this. Please don’t make me.’
‘It’ll be fine,’ she said, shaking her head like he was actually being silly by worrying. ‘And to be honest, I think you’d be a little more grateful for all I’ve done for you. Look,’ his mother started, then dipped her raised foot, allowing the heel to slip off and fall to the floor, exposing the large, nylon encased foot. Tom couldn’t look away as the toes, perfectly tapered, wiggled. They were strong looking toes. Not too long, and Tom was again reminded of the video he’d been watching earlier. His mother went on. ‘This is one of the feet that you will be under. Is it really so scary? I take care of them and, to be honest, I think they will be softer than you expect. Even the sole.’ She then raised her foot up to treat Tom to a view of her wide, puffy sole. Her toes wiggled again and he could see the deep crevice under them, and Tom pictured himself trapped within, the mighty toes grinding over his body. To his eternal shame, Tom realised he was hard, sporting the strongest erection he could ever remember. Hell, he was fighting not to cum just by looking at the big sole before him. But it continued up, stopping just before his face, and he felt the heat on his face. The footy odour, too, hit him. Potent, but not overpowering. His urges grew and he was not fighting the orgasm that seemed to be bubbling at the tip of his penis. Still she went on. ‘See, it’s just a foot. And you will be perfectly safe tucked under there. So, what will it be?’
Tom knew if he had to take any more, he would likely blow his load, so he nodded frantically.
‘Yes!’ he said, almost shouting. ‘Yes! I’ll do it. I swear, I’ll do it!’
The foot disappeared and he saw the look of elation on his mothers face. She clapped her hands with a happy squeal.
‘Oh thank you, Tom,’ she said, and threw her arms around him, bringing him in for a hug. ‘You aren’t going to regret this. It’s going to be the making of both of us!’
‘I know,’ Tom lied as she continued the hug. Tom could finally breathe again, feeling the orgasm slowly—painfully slowly—dissipate, though his erection stayed strong, thankfully hidden by his baggy trousers.
Eventually, his mother pulled away and handed him the waiver. She was positively giddy with excitement. ‘Care to do the honours?’
She asked. With a shaking hand, Tom took the form. Before he signed it, he took another look at her. ‘Promise me you won’t hurt me,’ he said.
She pinched his cheek. ‘I’d never hurt you, hun. I promise I’ll keep you safe. Besides, I wouldn’t be much of a fit for the job if I ended up squishing you,’ she said, laughing at her own joke, one that terrified Tom.
With a heavy heart, he signed the form and handed it back. His mother, still beaming, folded it up and put it back in her purse.
‘When do we start?’ Tom asked, dreading the answer.
‘Well, I get the remote tomorrow,’ she said, and Tom felt his heart from even further. Could she not give him more time to get used to the idea? ‘Do you have any more shifts left at work?’ she went on, ‘or are you free anytime?’
‘My last shift is tomorrow,’ she said. ‘I finish at lunch.’ But inside he was screaming at himself for being so stupid in his honesty. Why didn’t he take a moment to think, before answering, as he knew what his mother would say next.
And sure enough, it came.
‘Perfect,’ she said, clapping her hands again. ‘I’ll pick you up on my way back from work. We’ll go to my house. Don’t take this the wrong way, but it’s a little cleaner. And we can get started. Don’t worry, we can just ease into things tomorrow then see how we go. Sound good?’
Tom nodded, but inside he was sobbing.
‘Fantastic,’ his mother said, getting to her feet. ‘Okay, I’ll leave you in peace. Get a good night’s sleep though, hun, you will need it.’
As she stood in front of him, Tom looked back down to her feet, both now back in their heels. She had big feet for a woman, anyway, but he would only imagine what they would be like at a tiny size. How they would feel. How they would smell.
That urge returned.
‘Imagining what it’s going to be like?’ his mother asked. He looked back up, seeing her smile. She nodded back down to her feet. ‘Thinking about being under them?’ He nodded before he could stop himself. ‘It get it,’ she said. ‘It must be a scary thought. I do appreciate this, Tom, I want you to know that. It’s gonna be rough for you, under these big, stinky things, but you will be safe. And it will be worth it.’
‘I know,’ Tom said, not meaning it. She smiled at him again, a genuine one, full of warmth. Then the smile changed to a cheeky grin. ‘Unless you wanna head back to the school now? See if we can’t get a head-start on things?’ She was laughing, playfully. ‘Cause if you are eager to be under my feet, I’d be happy to oblige.’
‘Tomorrow is fine!’ Tom said, panicked, even though she was clearly joking.
‘Tomorrow it is,’ she said. ‘Okay, don’t get up, I can see myself out.’
His mother then quickly bent down and gave him a peck on the forehead, then looked him in the eye. That playful expression was still there. ‘Then see you tomorrow, my little footboy.’
Another laugh, then she left, leaving Tom alone, and still sporting an erection that shamed him.
Being shrunk would have been terrible for a normal person. But for Tom, with his… desires. That added a whole new complication. And his desires had never before involved his mother, but the way she was talking, and after seeing and smelling her foot… he felt an orgasm rise, again without touching himself.
Tom quickly stood up and shook his head, putting the image out of his head.
Tomorrow evening, he knew, would roll around very quickly. What the hell was he going to do?