- Text Size +
Tom was terrified. His mother had just told him she planned to make him even smaller, and now he stood on her kitchen floor, on top of a sheet of white A4 paper, looking up at her giant form. She had the remote in her hand, the thing that would soon zap away more of his size. Her two bare feet took up the view before him, and the toes twitched and playfully wriggled. His mother couldn’t hide her smile.
‘OKAY TOM,’ she boomed down. ‘I’VE PUT YOU ON THE PAPER SO THAT I CAN SEE YOU EASILY WHEN YOU ARE TINY. I’VE ALSO GOT A MAGNIFYING GLASS AND SOME TWEEZERS WITH ME INCASE I NEED THEM. I PLAN ON MAKING YOU PRETTY SMALL.’ She laughed, and Tom started screaming up to her.
‘Please, don’t, I’m begging you!’
But the giant either didn’t hear, or just ignored him. The end of the remote moved, pointing down to him.
‘NOW TOM, HONEY, YOU ARE GOING TO BE ABSOLUTELY TINY SOON, SO DO EVERYTHING I TELL YOU. IT IS GOING TO BE VERY SCARY FOR YOU, YOU ARE GOING TO BE BEYOND HELPLESS. AND I’M NOT GOING TO BE TAKING IT EASY ON YOU, EITHER. YOU WILL BE GOING BACK BETWEEN MY TOES. I KNOW IT SOUNDS DANGEROUS, BUT I’M PRETTY SURE I CAN KEEP YOU SAFE IN THERE.’ She wiggled her toes again. ‘SO TRY AND TAKE EVERYTHING IN WHILE YOU ARE A LITTLE SPEC OF TOE-MUCK FOR MOMMY.’
The giant woman tittered her amusement again. Tom continued screaming. His knees felt week and he’d broken out into a fearful sweat.
‘READY OR NOT TOM, YOU’RE GOING TO GET SMALLER NOW. BUH-BYE!’
Her continued laughter was the music to his nightmare as a light from the remote engulfed him. The same feeling as before overcame him and Tom fell to the paper floor beneath him, burying his face in his hands as he screamed.
After a few moments, the sensations ended. He couldn’t help but shake. Lifting his head only a little, he looked at the paper beneath him, and could now make out all the intricacies that made up its mass, things a normal size person could never see. Just how small was he?
The laughter from above went someway to answering that. It was beyond anything he’d ever heard before. As if the whole cosmos was erupting in amusement at his plight.
‘No, no, no, no, no.’
‘OH MY GOODNESS. YOU AREN’T MUCH MORE THAN A LITTLE DOT, TOM!’
The voice was terrifying. It was everything. Absolute. More than a good. He lifted his head and look out before him. He screamed.
The feet that were so big before were now never-ending landscapes. The slowly wiggling toes great, moving mountains. He knew that his mother was still, in her reality, a few steps away, but the vista was still overwhelming. He looked up farther, continuing his terrified cries.
This was God. Looking down on his ant-like form. No, not God, more than that. A Goddess. His Goddess. She was his everything now.
‘WELL, I’D SAY THAT WAS A SUCCESS, MY LITTLE SPECK. I CAN BARELY SEE YOU. HOLD ON.’
It was hard to make out what was happening as the titan before him moved. Too much to take in. It was only when her motions had settled and he saw the huge, cosmic eye magnified above him he knew that she had bent double, and was examining him with the magnifying glass.
‘THERE YOU ARE, LITTLE MORSEL. I HAVE TO SAME, TOM, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW AMAZING THIS IS TO SEE. YOU ARE SO UNBELIEVABLY TINY. AND, I’M SORRY TO SAY, YOU STILL HAVE WORK TO DO.’
‘Why is she doing this?’ Tom thought to himself. But even as he did, he felt that unwelcome feeling stirring again. That part of him that he truly hated. Even after all the milking he had endured, from his mother, and that bitch Anna, some part of him was still aching for more.
What the fuck was wrong with him.
Another throaty laugh, then one of the mountainous feet moved. It rose and swooped over him with impossible speed. From his position on his back, Tom squealed and took in the unbelievable sight. The lines on the vast, mature sole. The prints that lined the huge, meaty toes. Even the immense undersides, the canyon like crevices beneath the toes that could swallow him whole like an ant in a trench.
‘LOOK OUT, TOM.’
The foot lowered. Tom closed his eyes, known death was at hand. A strong wind whipped round him, blowing an overwhelming and all-encompassing odor over him. The distinct smell of his mother feet, now infinitely more powerful. More dominating. But he was alive. Tom opened his eyes to see the walls of his mother’s toes, the big and second, stretch up either side of him, like cliff faces. Ahead was the curved and wrinkly webbing between the tows that surrounded him as he lay between his giant mother’s toes, unable to do anything but breath in their scent. At normal size, they probably didn’t smell too bad. At this size, they stunk. And his penis was rock hard.
‘What the fuck is wrong with me?’
‘HA, AN ANT BETWEEN MY TOES. WELL, HOLD TIGHT. I HAVE A BETTER IDEA. AND I DON’T THINK I NEED THE TWEEZERS TO MAKE IT HAPPEN.’
Then, a finger descended from the heavens. The impossibly large pad of her pointer finger dipped in between her toes. He could see the swirls of the finger print as it came at him.
He was going to be squashed. As a reflex, Tom rolled over, waiting for the end. The pressure that hit him was immense, and the thought he was die, but, unbelievably, his mother made contact without crushing him flat. The wind was forced from him, but Tom felt his body adhere to the natural oils from her finger. He was stuck fast, unable to move. Then, he moved upwards with the digit. His head spun as he was twisted, and looked up at the close, titanic eye that studies him, this time without the magnifying glass. He was helpless.
‘FASCINATING,’ the Titaness said. ‘I CAN’T MAKE EVERYTHING OUT, BUT I CAN SEE ENOUGH TO KNOW IT’S YOU, TOM. NOW, WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOU IS GOING TO SOUND CRUEL, BUT GIVEN HOW YOUR TINY BODY STICKS TO MY SKIN LIKE THAT, I KNOW YOU WILL BE FINE. I’M GOING TO WIPE MY FINGER HERE BETWEEN TWO OF MY TOES. MY PINKY AND ITS NEIGHBOUR. IN DOING SO, I’M GOING TO WIPE YOU OFF, INTO THE SKIN BETWEEN THEM, LIKE A LITTLE PIECE OF DIRT. AND YOU ARE GOING TO STAY THERE FOR A WHILE. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO MOVE, SO DON’T WORRY ABOUT DOING ANYTHING. JUST HANG ON AND ENJOY THE SMELL.’
She laughed again.
‘Mom! No!’
But she couldn’t hear him. Of course she couldn’t. He was a dot.
‘SEE YOU SOON, MY LITTLE FOOT-LINT.’
More mocking laughter and Tom’s world spun again. He was moving down, and he saw the gigantic, perfect foot below coming closer. He was moved between her toes, as promised, and Tom braced as he was shunted forcefully into the stinky webbing, the finger behind him pushing him deep into the rubbery, moist pocket. The smell here was immense. It was everything . The total, dominating odor foot stink. The finger behind moved hp, rubbing him deeper into the skin, and pulled away, wiping him into his new home. His body stuck fast between two think layers of foot flesh, and he knew he was lodged in a wrinkle there. And unable to move. He penis twitched and twitched and he felt another orgasm build.
The laughter above him bordered on the hysterical.
‘OH TOM, THIS IS SIMPLY DIVINE. I CAN’T TELL YOU HOW UTTERLY FABULOUS THIS FEELS. IT’S LIKE I’M A GOD. WHICH, TO YOU, MY LITTLE TOE-BOY, I GUESS I AM. FROM UP HERE YOU LOOK LITTLE MORE THAN DIRT. WITH THE MAGNIFYING GLASS, I CAN SEE A LITTLE MORE, THOUGH, AND IT’S JUST TOO FUNNY. YOU’RE FACE FIRST IN A WRINKEL. CANT YOU MOVE? I GUESS NOT. YOU LOOK TOTALLY IMOBILE. JUST FORCED TO BREATHE AND SMELL. DOES IT SMELL GOOD, TOM? DOES MOMMA’S STINKY FOOT SMELL GOOD?’
Tom came, expelling his strongest orgasm yet as he helplessly huffed her foot-essence. Another came from him.
How was that possible? His whole body locked, spasmed, and purged again.
‘Mom,’ he cried out lovingly, into her skin.
‘NOW,’ the oblivious giantess said down. ‘I’M GOING TO SLIP MY SHOES BACK ON, TO KEEP YOU NICE AND WARM, AND THEN FIX SOME FOOD AND WATCH SOME TV. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS HANG OUT BETWEEN MY TOES. THERE’S A GOOD BOY.’
And with that, he felt movement again. He couldn’t move his head enough to see anything, but the immense, swaying motions indicated she was walking. Soon, all natural light was cut off and the air, already smelly, grey even more stuffy. A thunderous scrapping sound confirmed his mother had, as promised, slipped on her shoe. He was now entombed inside.
Still hard as a rock.
As his mother went about her business, she would wiggle her immense toes, the motion causing the skin either side of the wrinkle he was lodged in, to move around him, pressing and hugging him, giving him a full body hug and massage. The smell grew more intense. Tom was crying, but the movement around him, the steady rubbing of the foot fold, drove him to another helpless orgasm. And another. So powerful his twitching body felt totally spent after each one, but it didn’t take long at all for this fever for her feet, this need for them, this total longing, again took over. He felt something like peace and enlightenment.
Was this his true place in life?
Another orgasm was enough to make him black out completely.