- Text Size +
Karen strode to the front door in her bare feet, her body practically tingling with excitement at the evenings events. She couldn’t explain why, but Karen had been wanting to grasp little Tom between her toes, and pluck him up like a bug, since she had shrunk him. Sure, she had snatched up Sandra’s little worm of a husband, but this was different. The thought of it being Tom gave it a little something… extra. Though she couldn’t figure out why.
Though, the fact he had clearly orgasmed confused her. What Tom had said about being mercilessly rubbed by her feet and toes kind of made sense. No matter how repulsed, if his penis was constantly played with then she could understand what had happened. Even so, she get the feeling he wasn’t being one hundred percent honest with her. Karen decided to keep an eye on that little situation.
The doorbell rang again and she sighed, having a good mind to shrink down whoever it was that was now disturbing her. All she wanted to do was to get rid of them and go back to Tom. She’d promised to shrink him down even smaller and the thought of doing that excited her.
Karen opened the door and was surprised to see her work colleague from the school: Anna Mitchell. Mrs. Mitchell was a science teacher, and younger than Karen by about six years. She stood outside wearing a long wool coat, jeans and black ankle boots. Her dark hair was cut into a bob. Like Karen, Anna was not supermodel thin, carrying a little more weight than the older woman, though she was far from overweight.
‘Anna! This is a surprise, everything okay?’
The two women were friends, and did socialise outside of school, but Karen had never known Anna drop by unannounced before.
‘Hi, Karen, sorry to just land on you like this. I was going to call you but my phone has died, so thought I would just call round quickly.’
‘Is everything okay?’ Karen asked, confused.
Anna nodded. ‘Yeah. Just thought you might like to know what I overheard today? I was passing by Ms. Tate’s office and the door was open. The two were inside, talking about the position that’s up for grabs.’
This immediately piqued Karen’s interest. ‘I think you best come in,’ she said to her friend, and stepped aside to let Anna in. ‘Let me take your coat.
‘Thanks,’ Anna said, removing the garment, revealing a thin, white jumper beneath. ‘Shoes off?’ Anna asked.
‘If that’s okay,’ Karen replied, more a statement than a question. Sometimes she wore her own shoes indoors. Not often, but sometimes. However, she didn’t like others wearing outdoor footwear inside, for fear of what they would bring through underfoot into her home. Anna bent down and unzipped the black boots, pulling them off her feet chunky. Karen saw that Anna was wearing dark nylons beneath her jeans. She shouldn’t have been surprised, really. Anna always dressed as if there was a blizzard outside, even if the weather was mild. She’d once told Karen that she always liked to be ‘toasty’. Anna flexed her toes and Karen saw the glint from the red nail polish. Her thoughts turned to Tom. An idea of throwing him under Anna’s no doubt whiffy feet appealed to her, as it would embarrass her son to no end. But she couldn’t do that to him, could she? Besides, Anna was one of the other teachers going for the same promotion, which begged the question: why was Anna here imparting something that may have helped her more if she’d kept it for herself?
‘Would you like a drink?’ Karen offered. She did want to be rid of Anna, so she could get back to Tom, who was waiting for her in her shoe, but Karen also dearly wanted to know what it was that Anna came to tell her. She decided that she needed to be a courteous host and put her excitement on hold for a little while. Tom would still be in her smelly shoe when they were done, waiting his giant mother to come back and tease and torment him with her huge feet. Karen had to supress a smile.
‘A coffee would be great.’
The two women went into the kitchen and Karen started to fix two cups of coffee.
‘So, what is it Sandra was talking to Ms. Tate about? And how come you are so keen to tell me, I thought you were going for this position, too?’
‘I’d like to,’ Anna said, ‘but I know I’m not going to get it. I have no one to practice on. My husband outright refused, and I don’t have anyone else.’
‘That’s a shame.’ Karen said, not meaning it.
‘Yeah, right,’ Anna replied with a smirk. ‘I bet your thrilled that you have one less person running against you.’
Karen laughed. ‘Well, maybe a little. But it just means it’s one less person to stop that bitch Sandra getting the promotion.’
‘Speaking of which,’ Anna replied, taking the cup of coffee Karen handed to her, ‘want to know what I’ve found out.’
Karen took a mouthful from her own cup, the taste was warm and strong. ‘Of course, I’ve been in suspense since you told me about overhearing Sandra talking to Ms. Tate. What was it?’
‘Put simply, Sandra was bad-mouthing you. Saying you weren’t fit to take the role. That you were irresponsible and would only land the school in trouble if you got the job, saying you’d make a mistake and probably end up squish a student.’
‘That bitch!’ Karen seethed. The nerve of the woman, considering how unpracticed and cumbersome Karen had seen the woman while toying with her won husband. If anyone was likely to smush a student, it would be her. But, Karen instantly knew why Sandra was trying to take her out of the running.
She saw Karen as a threat.
‘Tell me about it,’ Anna said. ‘She was really gunning for you. Have you upset her or something?’
‘Maybe a little,’ Karen said. ‘We had a run-in and I put her in her place. What did Ms. Tate say?’
‘To be fair, she seemed to be pretty impartial, saying the job would go to the candidate who deserved it. Not matter how hard Sandra pushed for you to be taken out of the running-and she pushed pretty hard-Ms. Tate didn’t buy it. So Sandra didn’t get her way, but I thought you’d want to know just how much she’s gunning for you.’
Karen shook her head and took another sip. While it was infuriating, Karen took solace in the fact she had worried her rival so much, to the point Sandra wanted to cheat and get rid of her stiffest competition. ‘You know, I’d like to shrink that woman as well, and get her under my feet.’
‘Oh, that would be something,’ Anna said. ‘If that ever happens, promise you’ll share?’ She wigged her nylon toes upon saying this.
Karen laughed. ‘Of course. She can spend some time between both of our toes.’
Anna chuckled as well and took another drink. ‘So,’ she began, ‘did I hear you correctly at school when you said you would have a volunteer to practice on? Your son?’
‘That’s right,’ Karen said with a nod.
‘That’s wild,’ Anna replied with a big grin. ‘And have you asked him yet?’
‘I have.’
‘And he agreed??’
Karen let a big smile play over her lips. ‘Yes. He didn’t have a choice.’
‘Oh my God, I can’t believe it. I bet he’s terrified of starting, is he? The thought of being tiny and under his own mother’s feet would be embarrassing as hell.’
‘Wanna know a secret?’ Karen asked in a low, conspiratorial tone.
‘Of course.’
‘He’s already tiny,’ Karen said with a big grin.
‘What?’ Anna asked, eyes wide. ‘You’ve shrunk him? Already? Where is he?’
Karen laughed. ‘Right now, he’s in the living room. Sitting inside one of my shoes. We were just getting going when you called.’
‘I… I can’t believe it,’ Anna said, but the huge smile on her face indicated she thought the whole thing was great. ‘What is it like, you know, having him like that?’
‘Honestly? It’s divine. I’ve never known power like it. Want to see him?’
‘Can I?’ Anna asked, excitedly.
‘Sure. You wait here, I’ll go and get him.’
Karen then set her cup down on the breakfast bar and left a practically giddy Anna alone as she went to retrieve her shoe, and it’s little occupant.
Karen walked through to the living room, feeling giddy at the thought of seeing Tom again, even though she had only been separated from him for about ten minutes at most. She was a little apprehensive showing him off, but Anna had helped her out, so what harm could it do? Tom would likely hate it and be as embarrassed as well, but, in all honest, that only added to Karen’s enjoyment.
She entered the living room and looked down into her shoe. Seeing the small naked form here, sat crossed legged, waiting obediently, made her heart skip a beat.
‘Hi little guy.’
*
Tom had been waiting for his mother’s return. Not looking forward to it, exactly, but what else could he do when trapped in a giant shoe?
So he had waited as the smell from the loafer consumed him, stuck to him, and threatened to drive him to a full erection again, which was insane considering the number of orgasms he had recently been forced to.
To say he was scared was an understatement. But he wasn’t just scared due to his tiny size in a world of giants. He was terrified at how his body and libido were reacting to what was happening. He was scared that, as much as he hated what was going on, part of him found it so powerfully erotic, he wasn’t sure if returning to normal size was something he actually wanted.
‘No,’ Tom had said to himself, chastising his own stupidity. ‘Of course I want to be normal. I want to be free of all this.’
Then he had heard his mother invite someone inside, and knew that she, along with this mystery person, had headed into the kitchen. Surely his mother wouldn’t show him off to someone else when he was so tiny?
Not long after, he heard her booming footsteps approach, and her form soon dominated his view up outside of the shoe in which he sat. The sight of this Titaness rising up into the sky took his breath away.
‘HI LITTLE GUY,’ she boomed down with a titter. ‘I HAVE A GUEST, AND SHE HAD REALLY HELPED ME OUT. I KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO HATE THIS, TOM, BUT SHE WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU, AND, WELL, I’M GOING TO SHOW YOU TO HER. I’M SURE YOU WON’T LIKE THAT AND WILL NO DOUBT BE ANGRY AND EMBARRASSED, BUT YOU ARE GOING TO NEED TO GET OVER THAT.’
Surely his mother couldn’t be serious? But then, the towering form started to bend over, and her mammoth hand extended towards the shoe he was in. He saw the mighty fingers extend as they lowered, and the immense palm soon became the sky above him, filling every inch as his mother grasped the shoe. ‘HOLD ON, BUGGY,’ she teased, then Tom’s stomach dropped as the shoe raised up. He rolled around as his smelly environment shifted around him, causing him to roll and flop this way and that. Light again streamed in from above as his mother adjusted her hold, seemingly grabbing the shoe by its sides. His mother began to walk, looking down on him with a satisfied grin.
He screamed and begged for her not to do this, but either she didn’t hear him, or didn’t care. Soon they entered the kitchen.
‘HERE HE IS,’ Tom’s mother said, and he felt himself shift forward as she giant extended her arms. A different, full face came into view this time, with black hair cut into a bob. This woman seemed younger than his mother, but he could still make out the faint lines and fine hairs on the skin of her face, which had pulled back into an astonished smile. Perfect white teeth were revealed behind full lips that were coated in red lipstick. Tom could even see the lines and bumps in these lips, given his scale. Hazel eyes studied him and Tom realized he had seen this woman before. It was another teacher at his mother’s school, someone his mother socialized with every now and again. He had actually met her a few times. Anna… something, he remembered.
‘I CAN’T BELIEVE WHAT I’M SEEING,’ the giantess said with a booming laugh. ‘IT’S WILD! YOU REALLY SHRINK YOUR SON!’
‘I REALLY DID,’ Tom heard his mother reply.
The giantess kept her hungry gaze trained on Tom. ‘AND HE’S BEEN UNDER YOUR FEET?’
‘AND BETWEEN MY TOES.’
Anna laughed again. ‘I LOVE IT.’
‘TELL YOU WHAT,’ Tom heard his mother say. ‘THIS COULD ACTUALLY BE TIMED REALY WELL. I NEED A TOILET BREAK, SO WHY DON’T YOU WATCH TOM FOR ME. YOU CAN GET HIM OUT OF THE SHOE IF YOU WANT AND HOLD HIM.’
‘REALLY?’ Anna asked, turning her eyes away from Tom and to her friend.
‘Really?’ Tom thought, terrified at the thought. She was treating him like a toy or pet to show off.
‘SURE,’ he heard his mother say. ‘JUST GO AHEAD AND PLUCK HIM OUT.’
Tom’s stomach dropped as the giant woman turned her gaze back to him. Her smile was terrifying. ‘WELL, IF IT IS OKAY WITH YOU, DON’T MIND IF I DO.’
She laughed and Tom saw her hand come into view. Bloodred-painted nails decorated the ends of the giant fingers that dove down, the thumb and forefinger becoming prominent. Tom had little time to even scream as the fat, meaty pads encompassed his tiny, fragile, body, repassing together and forcing the air from his lungs. He could smell and feel the natural oils from the fingertips that overpowered him, and he felt himself lifted up, effortlessly. After a quick movement, he was dropped, and landed with a tiny impact against a vast and puffy palm. As he got to his knees, terrified, Tom could make out the fine lines and deep wrinkles in the skin. He then looked up to see two giant women looking down at him, both grinning.
Both terrifying.
‘HE’S NAKED,’ Anna said. ‘DIDN’T YOU GET THE LITTLE SUITS THEY WEAR?’
‘FORGOT THEM,’ Tom’s mother replied.
‘OH, NEVER MIND. HE CERTIANLY IS ADORABLE THOUGH. I COULD JUST EAT HIM UP.’
‘DON’T YOU DEAR,’ Tom’s mother said, laughing. Anna giggled as well.
‘I’LL RESIST, I SWEAR.’
‘OKAY,’ Karen said, ‘YOU TWO PLAY NICE. I WON’T BE LONG.’ And with that, she left a terrified Tom literally in the palm of a relative strangers hand. He stood to full height, and was about to beg this woman for help, hoping she would take pity on him, but didn’t see the fingers of her other hand swoop in again. Like before, the thumb and forefinger pinched his sides, this time leaving the front of his body free as the mighty hold pinched his sides and back. The palm disappeared below him and the giant woman studied him again, like he was an inconsequential specimen of some kind.
‘YOU’RE THE FIRST SHRUNKEN PERSON I’VE EVER HELD,’ she told him. ‘YOU CERTIANLY DO FEEL FRAGILE AND SQUISHY. IT’S LIKE HOLDING A TINY LITTLE MAGGOT.’ The giant woman tittered.
‘Help me!’ Tom screamed. ‘Please, I don’t like being like this.’
‘OH, I’M SURE YOU DON’T,’ she replied. ‘I CAN’T IMAGINE WHAT IT’S LIKE FOR YOU. BEING UNDER YOUR OWN MOTHERS FEET AND TOES? I MEAN, HOW ARE YOU EVER GOING TO LIVE THAT DOWN?’
Tom didn’t answer that. He couldn’t, because he didn’t know the answer. ‘Please help me.’
The giantess shook her head. ‘NO CAN DO, LITTLE GUY. AFRAID YOU ARE STAYING TINY UNTIL YOUR OTHER DECIDES TO GROW YOU AGAIN. AND, I’M BETTTING YOU’LL BE GOING BACK UNDER HER BIG FEET SOON.’
‘Please,’ Tom begged, but Anna just chuckled.
‘I CAN’T IMAGINE WHAT IT’S LIKE FOR YOU,’ she said. ‘EVEN NOW, KNOWING YOU WILL SOON END UP AT YOUR MOM’S GIANT FEET. SO HUMILIATING.’ The giantess obviously found the whole thing funny, but Tom’s throat went dry. The things she was saying, even if Anna was just thinking out loud, were having an effect on Tom. One he dearly wanted to hide. But he was stuck, and his naked front was completely on show. He felt his penis twitch.
‘DID SHE SAY SHE’S HAD YOU BETWEEN HER TOES, ALREADY? WHAT WAS THAT LIKE? LUCKILY YOUR MOM SEEMS TO TAKE CARE OF HER FEET, BUT I STILL CAN’T IMAGINE IT WAS PLEASNT, WITH THOES GIANT TOES PRESSING AROUND YOU.’
Tom was close to tears. As much as he tried to fight it, he felt his dick grow hard. Immensely hard, to the point he thought it might produce an instant orgasm. He closed his eyes, humiliated, and heard the giantess taken in a surprised breath.
‘OH MY,’ she said. ‘WHAT’S THIS. ARE YOU GETTING A LITTLE EXCTIED? WHATEVER FOR? IS IT ME THAT’S DOING THAT, OR…’ she paused, and what she said next had a tone of realization, ‘THE THINGS I’M SAYING? OH MY GOD, IS THE THOUGHT OF YOUR MOTHER DOIUNG THAT TO YOU TURNING YOU ON?’
‘No,’ he screamed as his eyes streamed tears. He could feel his face flush red in embarrassment. ‘That’s not true.’
Anna chuckled. ‘WELL, I THINK YOU MIGHT BE LYING. WHAT IS IT? DO YOU LIKE BEING DOMINATED? OR DO YOU HAVE A THING FOR FEET? OR, IS IT BOTH?’
‘Please,’ Tom begged again. ‘Please, just help me. The thought of his secret shame being exposed only made him cried harder. He was pathetic.
The giantess remained silent for a moment, studying him further. ‘CALM DOWN, TOM. LOOK, IF YOU ARE HONEST WITH ME, I COULD HELP YOU. BUT I NEED YOU TO BE HONEST SO I KNOW WHY I’M HEPING YOU.’
He looked up to her, confused, and not sure if he could trust her. His instinct was to just deny everything. She went on. ‘BUT IF YOU LIKE TO ME, AND I’LL KNOW, THEN I’M JUST GOING TO TELL YOUR MOTHER WHAT HAPPENED HERE, HOW YOU GOT HARD AT THE THOUGHT OF HER PUTTING YOU UNDER HER FEET.’
His blood ran cold, and Tom thought back to her noticing him ejaculating earlier. He’d escaped discovery them, but knew he couldn’t do it again.
‘SO,’ Anna said. ‘THE TRUTH. WHY DID YOU GET HARD?’
Tom’s head slumped but he knew he had no choice. ‘I… I like feet,’ he shouted, so she could hear him.
She laughed. ‘A LITTLE FOOT GUT, HUH?’ The comment stung. Mostly because it was his secret shame and truth finally put into words by another. ‘AND YOU LIKE YOUR OWN MOTHERS FEET.’
‘I didn’t think so!’ he yelled up, defensively. ‘But being like this… I don’t know what is happening. I’m telling the truth, I swear it. You have to believe me! You have to!’
‘OKAY, CALMN DOWN, CALMN DOWN,’ the giant woman said, giggling. ‘I DO BELIEVE YOU. QUITE A PICKLE YOU ARE IN.’
‘I know,’ Tom replied. ‘So, can you help me?’
She nodded. ‘YES, I CAN HELP YOU. BUT, IF YOU WANT SOME FREE ADVICE? YOU NEED TO TELL YOUR MOTHER ABOUT EVERYHTING.’
‘I can’t do that!’ Tom yelled, incredulous.
‘WELL, THE THING YOU ARE MISSING IS, SHE IS GOING TO FIND OUT. YOUR MOTHER IS A SMART WOMAN, AND SHE WILL FIGURE ALL THIS OUT ON HER OWN. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO HIDE ERECTIONS LIKE THAT FROM HER FOR MUCH LONGER, YOU KNOW?’
He knew she was right, but confiding this shame to his mother just wasn’t an option. He had to try and keep the secret. ‘I.. I just can’t. Please, don’t tell her. I’m begging you.’
‘I’M NOT GOING TO TELL HER, LITTLE GUY,’ Anna said, smiling. ‘BUT ONLY BECAUSE I DON’T NEED TO. SHE’LL KNOW SOON ENOUGH, AND YOU’RE JUST MAKING IT HARDER ON YOURSELF.’
‘I’m going to have to take that chance,’ Tom said.
‘FAIR ENOUGH.’
‘So… can you help me?’ Tom’s voice was growing hoarse from having to shout to be heard.
The giantess nodded. ‘YUP. NOW, HOLD ON.’
His body swayed suddenly as she moved, taking a seat on a stool at the breakfast bar. ‘What are you doing?’ he screamed up. Then, to his horror, he saw her bring her left foot up and place it on her knee. Tom was then moved, brought before the immense sole that was wrapped in a dark, nylon webbing. The meaty sole was unbelievably vast, crisscrossed with deep wrinkles, and the toes at the head would have been wide and pudgy at his normal height, but were gigantic things to him now. The odor from the giant foot hit him like a physical force. It was intense and strong. Sweaty, a little vinegary, and with a popcorn hint.
‘I’M HELPING YOU,’ the giant said, laughing. ‘IF YOUR MOM COMES DOWN AND SEES THAT THING BETWEEN YOUR LEGS STICKING UP LIKE THAT, SHE’S GOING TO ASK QUESTIONS. SO. I’M GOING TO GIVE YOU SOME RELIEF AND GET THE LITTLE GUY TO CALM DOWN. I HOPE YOU LIKE STINKY FEET, TOM, CAUSE I’VE BEEN ON MINE ALL DAY.’
Tom felt his already hard dick spasm and twitch at the sight before him. He was then brought closer to the enormous sole. Beyond the nylon, he could make out rough skin at the edges of the ball and bottoms of the chunky heel. But soon he was too close to see those extremities and could only see the ball, and the deep wrinkles that moves and shifted as the giant tormentor flexed her toes.
‘DO I HAVE PRETTY FEET, TOM?’ Anna cooed. He was then driven into the meaty foot. The nylon strands pressed into him painfully, and behind them the heat and firmness of the foot enveloped him so completely he couldn’t even scream. The he was moved again, pulled along the stinky, giant surface of the sole, his body burning as the nylon mesh scrapped his body painfully. Soon he was moved back a little and saw that he was at her toes, and could see the undersides. There was a deep space beneath the wiggling toes, enough to get lost in.
‘SMELL MY TOES, TOM,’ the giantess cooed. That was enough to send him over the edge, and the orgasm that had been building released, just as she slammed him into the fat pad of her big toe. The smell, heat and feel only increased the intensity of the orgasm that shot from him, sending arcs of silly cum over the toe. Again and again his body writhed as the ecstasy held on to him, forcing out another, instant orgasm just as the first dipped. He realized he was crying out in unadulterated joy and the giantess above him was giggling. The giant toe twitched, pushing into him, then, as the orgasms slowly died away, he was pulled back, his dangling body spent. He was then brought up to her grinning face. Tom’s whole body was flushed but, eventually, he started to feel his dick grow soft.
‘I THINK YOU ENJOYED THAT, DIDN’T YOU LITTLE GUY?’ she asked with laugh. He didn’t answer. ‘I’LL KEEP MY PROMISE, AND KEEP YOUR SECRET, BUT MAN… YOU ARE SO INTO FEET THAT YOU ARE GONNA GET FOUND OUT REAL SOON. HOPE YOU ARE READY FOR THAT?’
Tom was still breathing heavily, and felt completely overwhelmed, close to passing out even. Just how many orgasms was he capable of like this? He’d known nothing like it before. His body, and penis, seemed obsessed with what was happening.
They both heard the toilet upstairs flush.
‘JUST IN THE NICK OF TIME, TOO,’ Anna said. She then lowered Tom back her palm.
‘HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY FEET LITTLE FELLA. IF I GET CHANCE, I’D BE HAPPY TO LET THEM PLAY WITH YOUR LITTLE BODY AGAIN.’
Tom heard his mother enter the room. ‘HOW WAS’ TOM?’ she asked.
‘HE WAS GETTING REALLY EMBARRASED, POOR THING.’
‘CAN’T SAY I BLAME HIM,’ Tom’s mother said as she walked next to Anna. ‘I DO FEEL A LITTLE BAD FOR HIM.’
‘HE’LL BE FINE,’ Anna said. ‘JUST KEEP GOING. I’M SURE HE CAN TAKE IT. ANYWAY, I NEED TO GET HOME. HERE,’ she then moved her hand over to Karen, who held out her palm. Tom was then dropped into this mother’s palm. Deposited like a toy. ‘I GUESS I SHOULD GIVE HIM BACK.’
‘THANK YOU,’ Karen said and looked down at Tom. ‘TOM, AREN’T YOU GOING TO THANK ANNA FOR TAKING CARE YOU OF YOU WHILE I WAS INDISPOSED?’
‘Thank you,’ Tom said, unable to make eye contact with Anna. He felt utterly humiliated and as praying she would say nothing.
‘DON’T MENTION IT LITTLE GUY,’ she said with a giggle. The two giant women then made their wat to the front door where Anna put on her boots and coat. Tom watched from his giant mother’s palm, terrified that Anna would go back on her word and tell his mother everything. She didn’t, however.
‘OKAY, KAREN, I’LL SEE YOU AT SCHOOL TOMORROW,’ she said.
‘SURE WILL,’ Tom’s mother replied. ‘And thank you for telling me what you heard. It was nice of you to come out of your way to do so.
Anna waived off the thanks. ‘IT WAS NO PROBLEM. TOTALLY WORTH IT TO SEE TOM ALL TINY LIKE THAT. MAYBE NEXT TIME YOUR MOTHER WILL LET ME GET YOU UNDER MY BIG FEET?’
Tom’s mother laughed. ‘I’M SHOCKED YOU DIDN’T WHEN YOU HAD THE CHANCE,’ she said, and Anna laughed as well, flashing Tom a wink as she did. The woman said their goodbyes and, finally, Anna left, letting Tom breathe a sigh of relief. However, that relief was short lived as he looked up the face of his mother, who started back at him, almost hungrily.
‘NOW,’ she said,’ BEFORE WE WERE INTERUPTED, I BELIEVE WE WERE GOING TO MAKE YOU SMALLER.’
Tom’s blood ran cold as a smug grin broke out over the lips of his giant mother.